[Drama 2015] My Heart Twinkle Twinkle 내 마음 반짝반짝 Thanks for watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cynkdf, thank you so much for the Relationship chart.

I see no love line with BSB's character....   :(

@baduy, very happy to see you here and many thanks for the detailed character descriptions.

So Lee Pil-Mo's character (Jang Soon-Chul) is in love with the youngest daughter of the Lee family - Lee Soon-Jung (played by Nam Bo-Ra), and his ex-wife is now married to Pyo Sung-Joo (played by Yoon Da-Hoon), who in turn - had a disastrous affair with another Lees' daughter - Lee Soon-Soo (played by Lee Tae-Im)....

@haris_ms, thank you for the photos.. love them...

Interesting that in this 2nd poster

1. Bae Soo-Bin's character (Chun Woon-Tak) seems protective of his wife - Lee Soo-Jin, and he does not seem like the cold uncaring character described.

2. Nam Bo-Ra's character - Lee Soon-Jung - seems to almost lean on Cha Do-Hun (played by Oh Chang-Suk), as the two men in the triangle look at each other, and not at her; and also the love line in the character post is between her and Jang Soon-Chul (played by Lee Pil-Mo)

After the trauma of what MBN did to us over Tears of Heaven I won't really believe there's even going to be a first episode until it's actually aired.

And if the show really happens, I wouldn't be surprised, either, if half way through episode 12 the screen didn't suddenly go blank followed by a notice like

Thank you for your continued interest in this drama.

In response to numerous inquiries, the brand of toe-nail varnish used by Ms Son is Eclipse.

Shooting has now been stopped, because the camera crew couldn't stop laughing whenever they saw  the stupid title of this drama on the clapperboards, so too much footage was unusable due to camera shake.

We hope you understand and will be dim enough to carry on watching our station regardless..

And I'm also reminded by the casting of Jang Shin Yeong of the way viewers of Thorn Flower with no Korean were left high and dry by mvibo.com, of unblessed memory, who after getting an exclusive license from JTBC for the English subbing of the drama, stopped uploading episodes at ep 90, with 60 more still to go, and employed their notorious subbing snail for the translation work, resulting in an average of one set of subs a month (for a daily drama!) until subbing was abandoned at around ep 36. That drama was good enough for a valiant remnant to keep the soompi thread going with a bit of help from my recaps right up to the end, but such shenanigans don't exactly encourage people to make upfront investments of  their time in long dramas.

@baduy,  That MBN trauma will stay with me for quite some time... so I can only imagine what it did to the actors, writers, and the rest of the production team.

Thorn Flower... MVIBO did that to JTBC? wow.  I would have thought this would be a break of a contract...!

@baduy well, at least, the press conference should be starting soon (scheduled at 2.00 pm KST today).  Was there a press con for Tears of Heaven?
Having probs with my PC, so hopefully one or two of you good people will post pics of the press conference.  Many thanks in advance.
Not sure if this has been mentioned before - Lee Pil Mo has appeared in three earlier dramas penned by the writer of MHTT.  Who decides on major casting - is it the writer, director, casting director ?
1JMfDIT.jpg

@cutestrobery - like you I want to see BSB play a sweet guy again. Just love him ... however, it does look like he's playing a bad guy again.  :( I think BSB fans need to start some sort of prayer circle for him, to get the writer to magically transform him into a good guy towards the end of the drama.
The Cheon siblings
jdrdVuO.jpg

@cutestroberry, @cynkdf... yes... I too wanted to see BSB again as a sweet loving guy as he was in Shining Inheritance. Seems like he thinks this kind of role is not challenging for him?  yes.. I'll gladly take the prayer circle.

@cynkdf, thank you so much for the press conf. photos...!

I wonder what it is about YDH with the lighter... Is it a ref. to LTI's character playing with fire?

Archived