[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

hello friends....i am new to this forum....just logged in....i was reading all your comments as i saw this forum page on some website so start reading..... frankly speaking , i laugh hard reading all your lovely ,hilarious comments......kudos to all of you....all my #changmin shipper friends.....let me introduce myself first....my name is pari , i am from india...recently started watching korean drama....watched few already but #healer just make me ship #jichangwook & # parkminyoung....i was searching whole net to collect info abt them & bingo i felt more in love with them.....its so ironical for me as i dont even understand their language,culture...but i felt the vibes between these OTP..
i am not a person who ship easily watching any lead pair doing all lovely-dovely stuffs....like i have watchhed Cityhunter,BOF,PINNOCHIO, EMERGENCY COUPLE....but no one gave me any vibes..i watched & left ..thats it..no shipping .....as i also work in plays .i can understand how it work(atleast a little bit i guess) JCW & PMY has something.....
1...start from INTERVIEW...JCW said PMY look cute ..( the way he said & the way PMY blushed....JCW open it he has spot for her..& PMY get to know..ok..this boy likes me..)
than in show there where couple of scenes where you can see the friendship vibes...purely....2. in epi 8..tht piggyback ride in BTS & thn tht kiss something changed among them after that....i felt it(again i will say i go with my feeling)than after so many scenes i have watched just with an actors point of view..trust me being working in shows i can say they have lot more than just being co-actors.....JCW was more happy like a kid got his candy..& PMY was cherishing as if her fantasy came true..they were jocking to surpass the tension they have but common even a blind can see something cooked up by that....
3.,kiss at epi 15 when YC drying her hairs & JH comes to help her , he wanna kiss but she stop him...the look in there eyes are like.....DO we really have to stop here...like serioulsy...4 . than that kiss JH took while she was cooking & he just kissed her...the way she pocked him....it ws natural....but my heart flutter when before that poke JCW looked at PMY after kissing her.. & she looked at him..it was mini sec but worth to acknowledge it..
5. than when JH dropped YC at but he said just one stop.the way JCW asked it was like he was nervous...i got feeling he was asking her for date & she was nervous..(i could be wrong here completely but here JCW has a blush to cherish)...that time the way PMY looked at him...& put her head on his shoulder ..she looked at camera for mini sec as if trying to catch are we doing ok..did we get caught.....like she was caught in that second (may be by Dir) & JCW was releaved he was more into scene i guess over that time..happy..
6,than that lady spare me some time...he was just looking at her..like..drumbstuck new teenage like love which give you peace of happiness..  i have never scene someone so comfortable like #changmin sitting BACKHUG..JCW & PMY....so pure.the way JCW put his head around her cheeks...so pure..this boy really respect his girl...& he has not any  just strong manily urges to just get girl & kiss bring the hell out of her..for him mentally connection & being with her makes love to him...BEING COMFORTABLE MATTER TO HIM.(i am saying this after watching his another show empresski & going on full study with his post on SNS).& PMY feels herself safe in his embrace...like she s ready to sleep there....such comfortability & pure  love.& good vibes.....even real couple bradpit & angelina doesnt give me that vibes ever when they have so much kissing , hot scenes.... 7. when PBS came to YS house asking her to go for long drive.in last epi....the look on both their faces.....in one interview PMY said being actress she cant go anywhere she like as she might be get caught ..she as afraid....but for some reason when JCW said WHEREEVER YOU WANT...over her question WHERE...gave me vibes he was actually referring to real PMY...like dont worry i am here..i will handle all....PMY actually gave that feel like i know...smile s worth to catch as it goes to their eyes too...
8. there was scene when PBS came to YS house & he has something on his face which TSC clean it...the way PMY touched his face & the way both were looking at eachother.....like some physical tension was there.....PMY touched his lips accidently...which i think was not part of script it just happened &both just give short as per scene but tension was their ..check PMY eyes when she withdraw her hand.& JCW look when she brushed her hand on his lips...(my gutter mind says they must missed their kiss scene..like ..ok leave it,,,.;p)
9.  last roof top scene JCW the way he put his hand around her before kissing....like he know finally..so he was enjoying it slowly but PMY she was really little ahead like.......(girls sometimes are more into kissing when they have strong urge or they are afraid to let go off any moment..scared to lose any moment..just wanna let go all in head with kiss...)
10..kiss in the sunlight...dont know the way PMY-JCW kissed it gives me butterflies in my stomach....it was for mini sec the way JCW look at her & PMY blushed & tilted her head...it was so natural....(here that sec confirm me something is going on....love is in the air...)last two epi worth to enjoy as to see ho you behave in love..when you have such level..purity & comfortability...(PMY was not holding back anymore.).
11. in KBS award function PMY was talking about JCW health,filming, scene & suddenly she said personally i want Boyfriend....hahaha...girl acc. to psychologyour mind has 120 thoughts in a sec but what we speak is the one which rules our head..so over that time is was thinking JCW to ask her to be her BOYFRIEND...or IS she giving hints/SIGN  to puppyJCW  who was shying enough to ask her..like giving green signal....ask me stupid my ans will be yes..& MOST imp..when she said she want BF she was blushing just after talking about JCW....hmm interesting....
12.. both want to date secretly ..agree ..i can understand how this industry sucks people when they date ..like they wanna know whats happening in their bedroom ...NO SPACE for love birds..better they date secretly... 13. when JH come back to MH house after falsly confessing murder...the way he open his arms & all was dir work no doubt...kudos to team..well done...but did some one noticed PMY ..how she hug him...& hug my teddy like when i wanna sleep or have tension...( i read on site -girls hug his BF  tight when you know i am safe & now i can be with him..he s trust worthy...it was beautiful..)

i have long list i can go on& on....all i would say i am shipping an indian couple just ONE..#KABHI..they are in love..my feeling always comes up true when it comes to love...( i am not a person who easily fall for love or anything but somehow i can sense love...i know its stupidily strange...i hate it...)i have strong feeling for CHANGMIN...i dont want any evidence , any pic...all i go with feeling...it will come true..& will wait for that date...either MY FEELING will get over or i will get strong evidence like PMY/JCW calling someone else as their partner.....till than i will these two my lovely couple..who arer destined to be together....#kabhi#changmin...
sorry for long post but my mind is just too much into this so i just let it all go here.....sorry once again friends..

just a req--what s ad-libs?..& who are real #changmin shipper here who want #changmin to be together & even happy individually if time goes against them...sorry for asking....& i dont know where my post got del or not...because of whatever i have written
bye all.
do tell me to how to add sig here?..upload pics,& quote other members too....have no time to read all...can someone tell me  briefly  how this forum works.

@larienssi - I finally realized my shipper "coloring" I'm neither a reluctant or a troll shipper, I'm a meta-shipper because I spent most of the times justifying and analyzing how I feel about this ship instead of actually shipping or talking about this couple. ROFLMAO

I read Fanderay's post on DB, loved it and warmed my heart. I'm actually quite burnt out from Healer withdrawal, exams, excessive spazzing and foruming, so I decided to take a break or take it easy, and lurk more. Maybe binge watch Healer  >:) I need a vacay from craziness, regain my beauty through sleep and focus on RL. But this meta-shipper is watching from the fringes and shadows. Have fun rooting for Mrs and Mr Healer, @everyone !! ;))

gsvPTHq.gif

Hi @dramamama5! Let me try and feed our already deluded minds. As you said it is fun creating these useless speculations! Hahaha.  :)) When I saw your post, I re-watched again and again the last two OTP moments, like so so many times, I feel like a pervert hahahah, so I can make an informed judgment on your quandary. I think I get what you mean about them seeming to be just comfortable, but not really "anything", because there were brief seconds where they looked like they are just friends hanging out, see photo under spoiler tag below.

PD3am5.png

BUT I actually felt the opposite. I did not feel that they were holding back, I felt that they were just more relaxed around each other, which translated into a more natural execution of their scenes. And I think I like that idea of them being comfortable around each other. But I can definitely see, to quote @cmoirea2 making a Beauty and Beast reference, :)) there was something there that was not there before. The last two OTP scenes were probably not as electric as the kitchen kiss scene, but there is definitely a more natural feel to these scenes, it is raw, like they are not fabricating anything, whatever they are feeling inside they are showing it for all the world to see. So look at the photos below, I have been saying this over and over, I sound like a broken record, hahaha, I feel like there was something influencing them other than the script or what PD-nim directed them to do, which translated into the most natural execution of their scenes. Look in the eyes, the eyes will tell. :)

48vdsR.png

imVl7k.png

QoIz2k.png

The kiss scene on the rooftop I have to admit, JCW took it slower than PMY, he was probably tired, hahaha, or he just let PMY take the lead, but the kiss was very sweet nonetheless. =))

Chemistry, as what others here say ( @reyko ), is something that cannot be manufactured, it is either you have it or you don't. For instance, a bit OT, but just to prove a point, when the role of Allie in The Notebook was being casted, many actresses were called to audition and read lines with Ryan Gosling, all of those who auditioned read lines well with Ryan, but none of them was as electric with Ryan as Rachel McAdams was, she was casted right away after that. I think it is the same with these two. 

Okay, officially in delululand! Where is everybody? :)

@larienssi I am so jealous of all your research!!!! *blink blink* THANK YOU *cowtowing to the ground* Gonna abuse my phone battery with rewinds and Spoiler refreshes and ponder your posted goodies and see if I can hop the delulu boat a little more firmly!

• Like 2

@FemaleQuixote And there are probably more meta-shippers of this ship out there than actual honest to goodness shippers. =)) Anyway, I am the same as you, I will most probably just lurk in the next days as real life getting so real right now, I was in a slump when I started watching Healer, and I am happy to say that I am slowly getting back on track starting today. We do need a vacay from the craziness as much as the Healer cast does. :))  

Guest snowhite1989

You can just vote once on the shipper contest thread. You simply have to click awesome on the post. 

I thought it said we can vote once every 6hrs, can someone confirm this? I will try to find where I read it.

hhhmm I felt reversed infact.. I felt in the beginning PMY was kind holding back but not on the last 2 episodes. She looked more relaxed and her kisses were different. No more holding back and more sincere. As for JCW icouldnt tell, for me he's consistent since in the first snow kiss. Dang! He's one hell of an actor anyway, is hard to read him unless maybe on BTS.

Well, agreed, they are both consistent and amazing actors and could have believable onscreen chemistry with a Freaking Rock, I swear....

Yeah, my gauge is watching the BTS too, for Both RL body language and Work bodylanguage.

Ok, and totally also agree PMY's kisses seemed more natural the last 2 episodes.

So much of how a "no holding back" execution comes off looking natural, though, really can be chalked up to directing, camera angle, the day's schedule....

I think - in my attempt to stay rational with the last teensy grey cell that hasnt "Healer Shmexy Overloaded" - that there is a whole heck of alot of how we shippers credit our Totally Shippable Gorgeous ChangMin that Really should be credited to plain oldfashioned skillful directing.

Although....in 3 years of bingewatching Kdramas and only 1 Cdrama (Prince of LanLing which BTW was lovely) I have Never Never Never seen more natural and relatable love language in a kdrama. And actually...I havent seen anything like it in American TV either. Maybe an extremely distant 2nd is Vampire Diaries Season 2 with Damon. And it turns out those 2 actors ended un in RL dating during that time.

WAIT.....DID I JUST ADD WEIGHT TO A RL CHANGMIN SHIP???? hahahahaha! Im a hopeless circle of confusion!! My poor hormones!!

I have so many naughty pervy thoughts I want to squeee over with my fellow shippers but gosh darn it this is a clean forum! I have lost my Vulcan mind and gone Totally Delulu!! Sigh.

• Like 1

I'm having a very huge problem here...i cant stop browsing & refreshing these 2 threads; Healer & ChangMin couple thread and then back to watch Healer with otp scenes only...and then open #Dramania Apps to look which kdrama should i download and end up watching Healer again... ~X(

It's already 2.00am in my country and i still cannot decide which current kdrama should i download??!!! Warghhh Healer really has turned my life to a very very serious withdrawal symptoms.. :((

• Like 1

Guest snowhite1989

There are two ways to vote: the first one is on the shipper contest thread itself, and the second one is in the soompi news site. In the shipper contest thread, obviously, you can only vote once, as you can only click the awesome button once. But in the Soompi news site, you can vote every six hours. @snowhite1989

@larienssi‌ thank you for confirming this. Let's all try to vote every 6hrs! :D

larienssi said: snowhite1989 said:

lsy_iahc1521

said: @everyone about the voting system? is it everyday that we an vote? Happy V-day ChangMin shippers..i just love you all..

You can just vote once on the shipper contest thread. You simply have to click awesome on the post.  I thought it said we can vote once every 6hrs, can someone confirm this? I will try to find where I read it. There are two ways to vote: the first one is on the shipper contest thread itself, and the second one is in the soompi news site. In the shipper contest thread, obviously, you can only vote once, as you can only click the awesome button once. But in the Soompi news site, you can vote every six hours. @snowhite1989 To clarify, voting will only be done and counted through the news site here. You could click INSIGHTFUL, AWESOME, and LOL to support your favorite couples at the Round 1 thread, but those reactions will NOT be counted in the final poll results.

Guest youngshin

princeegoyal said: hello friends....i am new to this forum....just logged in....i was reading all your comments as i saw this forum page on some website so start reading..... frankly speaking , i laugh hard reading all your lovely ,hilarious comments......kudos to all of you....all my #changmin shipper friends.....let me introduce myself first....my name is pari , i am from india...recently started watching korean drama....watched few already but #healer just make me ship #jichangwook & # parkminyoung....i was searching whole net to collect info abt them & bingo i felt more in love with them.....its so ironical for me as i dont even understand their language,culture...but i felt the vibes between these OTP..
i am not a person who ship easily watching any lead pair doing all lovely-dovely stuffs....like i have watchhed Cityhunter,BOF,PINNOCHIO, EMERGENCY COUPLE....but no one gave me any vibes..i watched & left ..thats it..no shipping .....as i also work in plays .i can understand how it work(atleast a little bit i guess) JCW & PMY has something.....
1...start from INTERVIEW...JCW said PMY look cute ..( the way he said & the way PMY blushed....JCW open it he has spot for her..& PMY get to know..ok..this boy likes me..)
than in show there where couple of scenes where you can see the friendship vibes...purely....2. in epi 8..tht piggyback ride in BTS & thn tht kiss something changed among them after that....i felt it(again i will say i go with my feeling)than after so many scenes i have watched just with an actors point of view..trust me being working in shows i can say they have lot more than just being co-actors.....JCW was more happy like a kid got his candy..& PMY was cherishing as if her fantasy came true..they were jocking to surpass the tension they have but common even a blind can see something cooked up by that....
3.,kiss at epi 15 when YC drying her hairs & JH comes to help her , he wanna kiss but she stop him...the look in there eyes are like.....DO we really have to stop here...like serioulsy...4 . than that kiss JH took while she was cooking & he just kissed her...the way she pocked him....it ws natural....but my heart flutter when before that poke JCW looked at PMY after kissing her.. & she looked at him..it was mini sec but worth to acknowledge it..
5. than when JH dropped YC at but he said just one stop.the way JCW asked it was like he was nervous...i got feeling he was asking her for date & she was nervous..(i could be wrong here completely but here JCW has a blush to cherish)...that time the way PMY looked at him...& put her head on his shoulder ..she looked at camera for mini sec as if trying to catch are we doing ok..did we get caught.....like she was caught in that second (may be by Dir) & JCW was releaved he was more into scene i guess over that time..happy..
6,than that lady spare me some time...he was just looking at her..like..drumbstuck new teenage like love which give you peace of happiness..  i have never scene someone so comfortable like #changmin sitting BACKHUG..JCW & PMY....so pure.the way JCW put his head around her cheeks...so pure..this boy really respect his girl...& he has not any  just strong manily urges to just get girl & kiss bring the hell out of her..for him mentally connection & being with her makes love to him...BEING COMFORTABLE MATTER TO HIM.(i am saying this after watching his another show empresski & going on full study with his post on SNS).& PMY feels herself safe in his embrace...like she s ready to sleep there....such comfortability & pure  love.& good vibes.....even real couple bradpit & angelina doesnt give me that vibes ever when they have so much kissing , hot scenes.... 7. when PBS came to YS house asking her to go for long drive.in last epi....the look on both their faces.....in one interview PMY said being actress she cant go anywhere she like as she might be get caught ..she as afraid....but for some reason when JCW said WHEREEVER YOU WANT...over her question WHERE...gave me vibes he was actually referring to real PMY...like dont worry i am here..i will handle all....PMY actually gave that feel like i know...smile s worth to catch as it goes to their eyes too...
8. there was scene when PBS came to YS house & he has something on his face which TSC clean it...the way PMY touched his face & the way both were looking at eachother.....like some physical tension was there.....PMY touched his lips accidently...which i think was not part of script it just happened &both just give short as per scene but tension was their ..check PMY eyes when she withdraw her hand.& JCW look when she brushed her hand on his lips...(my gutter mind says they must missed their kiss scene..like ..ok leave it,,,.;p)
9.  last roof top scene JCW the way he put his hand around her before kissing....like he know finally..so he was enjoying it slowly but PMY she was really little ahead like.......(girls sometimes are more into kissing when they have strong urge or they are afraid to let go off any moment..scared to lose any moment..just wanna let go all in head with kiss...)
10..kiss in the sunlight...dont know the way PMY-JCW kissed it gives me butterflies in my stomach....it was for mini sec the way JCW look at her & PMY blushed & tilted her head...it was so natural....(here that sec confirm me something is going on....love is in the air...)last two epi worth to enjoy as to see ho you behave in love..when you have such level..purity & comfortability...(PMY was not holding back anymore.).
11. in KBS award function PMY was talking about JCW health,filming, scene & suddenly she said personally i want Boyfriend....hahaha...girl acc. to psychologyour mind has 120 thoughts in a sec but what we speak is the one which rules our head..so over that time is was thinking JCW to ask her to be her BOYFRIEND...or IS she giving hints/SIGN  to puppyJCW  who was shying enough to ask her..like giving green signal....ask me stupid my ans will be yes..& MOST imp..when she said she want BF she was blushing just after talking about JCW....hmm interesting....
12.. both want to date secretly ..agree ..i can understand how this industry sucks people when they date ..like they wanna know whats happening in their bedroom ...NO SPACE for love birds..better they date secretly... 13. when JH come back to MH house after falsly confessing murder...the way he open his arms & all was dir work no doubt...kudos to team..well done...but did some one noticed PMY ..how she hug him...& hug my teddy like when i wanna sleep or have tension...( i read on site -girls hug his BF  tight when you know i am safe & now i can be with him..he s trust worthy...it was beautiful..)

i have long list i can go on& on....all i would say i am shipping an indian couple just ONE..#KABHI..they are in love..my feeling always comes up true when it comes to love...( i am not a person who easily fall for love or anything but somehow i can sense love...i know its stupidily strange...i hate it...)i have strong feeling for CHANGMIN...i dont want any evidence , any pic...all i go with feeling...it will come true..& will wait for that date...either MY FEELING will get over or i will get strong evidence like PMY/JCW calling someone else as their partner.....till than i will these two my lovely couple..who arer destined to be together....#kabhi#changmin...
sorry for long post but my mind is just too much into this so i just let it all go here.....sorry once again friends..

just a req--what s ad-libs?..& who are real #changmin shipper here who want #changmin to be together & even happy individually if time goes against them...sorry for asking....& i dont know where my post got del or not...because of whatever i have written
bye all.
do tell me to how to add sig here?..upload pics,& quote other members too....have no time to read all...can someone tell me  briefly  how this forum works.

The Second Installment of the HIFP, hot off the press, just for you, just as promised
Enjoy, Comment, Share !
Spread the Healer Love !!!
We would appreciate it if you could post it in the Staff social Networking sites
Lets see if we can get some more reactions

Submission 3- http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-broadcast-healer-international-fame.html
Submission 4 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-episode-recaps-with-comic-twist.html

We will post this on our New FB Page as well.
If you want to share, go click Like

AdelaM said: larienssi said: Thanks mod for clarifying! @everyone just head on over to the news site to vote!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/vote-your-favorite-couples-from-k-dramas-we-got-married-and-more/10/
i cant see our COuple here!! why? They are entered into the contest as Seo Jeong Ho and Chae Young Shin, not as Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young.

Guest Roxie10

youngshin said: princeegoyal said: hello friends....i am new to this forum....just logged in....i was reading all your comments as i saw this forum page on some website so start reading..... frankly speaking , i laugh hard reading all your lovely ,hilarious comments......kudos to all of you....all my #changmin shipper friends.....let me introduce myself first....my name is pari , i am from india...recently started watching korean drama....watched few already but #healer just make me ship #jichangwook & # parkminyoung....i was searching whole net to collect info abt them & bingo i felt more in love with them.....its so ironical for me as i dont even understand their language,culture...but i felt the vibes between these OTP..

bye all.

Guest Roxie10

By the way , I am waiting for their promo interview together. I even went through Google and search rumours of them.... Most of k drama I found that agency will try to make the couple scandal promoting the drama. For this couple despite the fact of their dubious chemistry and some hint interviews , there is no news about them. ..........it makes me believe that they actually dating secretly. It's frustrated that no further info for us to ship but I wish they are developing beautiful relationship. One last thing... Can anyone translate The last. BTS please? I am dying to know what are they saying. Happy Sunday

@dramamama5‌ It's ok to analyze or over analyze each romantic scene....your're not the only one who's trying to be a sensible delulu here but what the heck let off your guard and stop pulling back lol...just enjoy this while it last hehe.

You better visit PMY dc there's a gif of that towel scene at Healer's lair lol I went into full delulu and dropped being sensible after watching it...the sensual tension is too overflowing yay

• Like 1