Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

our girl is doing a wonderful job in her new drama! She has earned a new ship! We are happy for her because it’s a testament to her wonderful talent in her craft! May she end up happy with the man of her dreams! Now! Another feather to our classic drama,”Healer” what this drama and get the experience of a lifetime! A drama with substance!

• Like 1

seems like yesterday! WOW the moment we are waiting for is upon us in few hours! 

waiting for what’s next! 

• Love 1

I love PMY and JCW, they are just perfect together! PMY just has insanely good chemistry with all of her leads though! I literally find myself shipping her with every costar she acts with lol hope these two act together again though, their sweet scenes are some of my all time favorites!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

our dear soldier and actor JCW wants a delicious meal first! Who can provide that other than our PMY who is a wonderful cook that even went to learn how to cook Korean dishes! Have fun guys and a wonderful reunion this weekend 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Our guy is hitting the ground running! A fan meeting in Seoul in May! Wish to be there, but RL will get in the way! I will be looking forward to all the goodies that will be shared online 

Welcome back again! I am sure the reunion was wonderful!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

our actor posted again! I am not going to guess, but wait because I have really become patient because of our couple! 

• Like 1

On 27 April 2019 at 11:31 AM, youngatheart said:

our dear soldier and actor JCW wants a delicious meal first! Who can provide that other than our PMY who is a wonderful cook that even went to learn how to cook Korean dishes! Have fun guys and a wonderful reunion this weekend 

hello dearie @youngatheartof course who can surely give that delicious meal other than our girl....???

welcome back to our selfie king...

It's been a while I have not dropped by here...( i forgot my PW, just now that I have the time to recover hihi)

Hello everyone low-key changminers....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am happy our couple is back to instagramming of any sort hahaha....

I want to scream, yesterday they both post on almost the same timeline...and the other day both of them almost simultaneously updated in Weibo for Wooks and IG for Minyoung....

My heart is really beating fast for this two....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Love these creation from a chingus, changmin shipper

our couple babies and they both love their fans! Can’t wait to see all the actions of the next fan meeting! 

• Like 1

Hi bunny! Always happy to see you post on your IG! See below a fanatic creation of a chingus 

• Like 1

I wanted to post here since I haven’t in the last 3 days! RL has been busy and wonderful! I saw that our JCW is on the move again going to Japan for an interview! I am curious to read the excerpts of the interview. That’s how we get a glimpse into his life and thinking! Can’t wait! I am also loving our girls’ PMY drama too! She is truly a queen of chemistry! We can all read her chemistry with her costar however we want, but we believe our girl, when she is ready she will let us the only guy in her life! Kudos PMY, you are the girl that can be trusted! I never believed rumors because you are professional and decent girl that wouldn’t sink so low into coming into a drama with a current boyfriend that has notched been declared! If you will act with your significant other, you will let your viewers know that they are not watching a fiction, but private time! Enough said, have fun while you work both of you!

Let us enjoy looking at some of your fun times! And loving both of your airport fashion 

• Like 1

I wanted to touch base because I am out of town in LA! Our couple are also busy living their lives and so should we! Have a great weekend rabbit and bunny 

• Like 1