Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

While waiting for our girl to finish her wonderful project, the WWWSK, I found these posts! Lovely  right, I am loving everything about her new drama, but I still believe in changmin until they decide otherwise. #rabbitlovesbunny and waiting for the news.

• Like 1

I was wondering if there was a couple post for these two.. my initial search didnt find it and after the second attempt, then i found it... :D

Am here because I'm curious how many posts are there for this couple... 619 pages.... not sure if the Park & Park couple can beat the record here, haha...

• Like 1

What can I say about this girl PMY! She is classy and a good bet for investors! She has been really committed to this drama WWWSK. She was professional through out, I have no complaints and I am sure other networks are watching. Please send more great drama our girl’s way! I believe she will filming Netflix Busted soon! Another news on the pipeline, our actor/soldier’s  Chineze drama Mr. Right will be released soon! Happy changminers and happy weekend. Can’t wait to see him on the screen, it’s been too long. Miss him!

• Like 3

hello its been a while, been busy with RL but I can't skip watching the drama of urri PMY.  She is killing the KMS character and we are just happy for all the praises that she is getting.  Wow finally she is being noticed, her acting and her worth as an actress.  I love everything that is happening to her.

Urri Wookie is I guess been busy with the practise for his army musical, waiting for updates from him as well.  he is terribly missed by all of us.  

I am happy for all the things happening in their individual careers.  I still believe in Changmin because I know there is LOVE to BELIEVE IN from them.

Changminers forever!

Hello @youngatheartthank you for keeping this thread alive still! 

• Like 3

On 7/16/2018 at 4:47 PM, realistic2280 said:

I was wondering if there was a couple post for these two.. my initial search didnt find it and after the second attempt, then i found it... :D

Am here because I'm curious how many posts are there for this couple... 619 pages.... not sure if the Park & Park couple can beat the record here, haha...

somethings never really gone or dies away, once its bonded.

a site that still make me cry .... however how worthy am i to be called a part of them ...
i left soompi, sent exit mail, dont know why never materialized, maybe it was God's will for this.
just for you, a testimony of Healerites/changmin at her peak>
moru moru island blog

yet that blog with all her glories, cannot compare to what some lone or few changminers did to keep that spark going til today. so you should read from page 1 of this blog, i did, when i become changminer. #changminforever

God bless changmin couple.
God bless changminers.
God bless youngatheart.
 bye

• Like 4

Thanks for a great work PMY! Like we always say here until either of you announce for someone else this changminer is solidly behind you both. We can’t be in the kitchen and be afraid of smoke, otherwise don’t ship! Looking forward to another wonderful work from both of you! Always support you!

• Like 1

It’s great to see her out smiling like herself! The distractors cannot win over this girl! God will NOT allow it! Their intentions have been thwarted, thanks to all your loving fans from around the world and in your country. You have a great family too that supports you dearly and that is what our girl strong and courageous! Love surrounds you, keep doing what you do best, smiling!

• Like 2

On 23 July 2018 at 10:59 PM, maryofbethany said:

somethings never really gone or dies away, once its bonded.

a site that still make me cry .... however how worthy am i to be called a part of them ...
i left soompi, sent exit mail, dont know why never materialized, maybe it was God's will for this.
just for you, a testimony of Healerites/changmin at her peak>
moru moru island blog

yet that blog with all her glories, cannot compare to what some lone or few changminers did to keep that spark going til today. so you should read from page 1 of this blog, i did, when i become changminer. #changminforever

God bless changmin couple.
God bless changminers.
God bless youngatheart.
 bye

Hi @maryofbethanyI am so glad when I see this post of yours.  I have been thinking the past few days if someone will visit and write something here, and I know it if there will be few, I know you are one of them.  Thanks for really making sure that the visitor has properly ushered to the morumoru site so she can know the glory that was Changmin.  God bless you too dear!

There had been a lot going on the past few days and honestly my Changmin heart has been downcast, broken if you may say it.  Especially that our PMY has been attacked left and right with those nasty thing, with our Wooki still serving in the MS, it was like indeed a stormy week for me and my Changmin.  PMY has bravely answered all those rumours however ridiculous they may seem.  And I believe all she has said.  Indeed my heart and I am speaking for my Changmin heart, I will always give my unwavering love and support to them as a couple and as an individual actors.  I am patiently waiting and still believing in them because #thereislovetobelievein .  

Hi @youngatheart I am happy you are still here as I do.  Let us keep the faith.

• Like 3

On 8/15/2018 at 3:29 AM, youngatheart said:

Miss our soldier! RL! Patiently waiting 

A mature face with that haircut, a baby face with that smile. MY lost weight and CW seems gained weight....either way, i love him more and more and will wait patiently for a breaking news about our couple.

For "Mr Right", finally :blush:

• Like 1

I am shipping happily because I am happy and marrying off a daughter is really exciting! I wish happiness for our couple! I want to reminisce, I will probably post more in a few days before my fun RL catches up with me in the next few weeks! Let’s be happy! We know everything that would be would be!

Waiting till the announcement 

• Like 3

Our girl’s accomplishments need to be applauded and I join her in raising the glass to cheer what she was able to do. From another person that loves to travel and visit various places of history. She just demonstrated how cultured, classy, and how her horizon is widened! Just love you PMY and I know she’s going to be a great mom someday!

• Like 2

I have really missed the forum and our couple. RL has been wonderful! I found this gif while waiting for a flight! Good one! love it! Thanks to chingus on IG for keeping the fire of our couple burning. #waitingtilltheanouncement. 

• Like 1