[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

i agree that at ep 20 PMY was somewhat real in her kisses.. That ep 20 made me decide to ship the two because the rest of the ep I just focused to HEALER alone.. PMY was just lovely the way she acted.. there was something in her that Ive never seen to other actresses...

i agree that at ep 20 PMY was somewhat real in her kisses.. That ep 20 made me decide to ship the two because the rest of the ep I just focused to HEALER alone.. PMY was just lovely the way she acted.. there was something in her that Ive never seen to other actresses...

What is it? Other than she's glowing and looked so beautiful despite her lack of sleep

What is it? Other than she's glowing and looked so beautiful despite her lack of sleep

haha i wont mention name but i watched a korean drama that I found the actress trying really hard to be funny..shes a famous one and i cant help but compare PMY with her.. one scene that I found her cute was at ep 18 with the cookie thing and his dad.. I giggled..

i have an IG.please follow me healergirl0521..hahaha i will follow you also.. i only follow PMY,JWC and HIS manager..

i cant describe what I feel towards PMY but Im sure about my feelings to JWC..hahaha i found her perfect when she acts and the BTS she was always smiling and laughing..

Guest charliew

lsy_iahc1521 said: i agree that at ep 20 PMY was somewhat real in her kisses.. That ep 20 made me decide to ship the two because the rest of the ep I just focused to HEALER alone.. PMY was just lovely the way she acted.. there was something in her that Ive never seen to other actresses...

i will post the pic in my IG.. you judge if the pic is true or not.. thats why ilove healer and changmin fans.. they really find ways for our ChangMin.. hahaha genius people..

I think they were awkward with each other during the after party because if they are really friends then they should have pics together without any malice.. even with the group pics they were not together..

i will post the pic in my IG.. you judge if the pic is true or not.. thats why ilove healer and changmin fans.. they really find ways for our ChangMin.. hahaha genius people..

I think they were awkward with each other during the after party because if they are really friends then they should have pics together without any malice.. even with the group pics they were not together..

That picture is not real. It is photoshopped.

Guest uctqepe

Hi everyone! 
I've posted our entry for shipper contest. Please see HERE . 
Sorry if i couldnt include all your inputs for pictures, quotes and scenes. The 1st round will be voting system, lets wait until soompi made the voting system. LETS ROCK THE FANDOM! Kakakakakkakakakka.. 

Hi everyone! 

Sorry if i couldnt include all your inputs for pictures, quotes and scenes. The 1st round will be voting system, lets wait until soompi made the voting system. LETS ROCK THE FANDOM! Kakakakakkakakakka.. 

wow.. just inform us how to vote.. btw, wats OTP? hahaha sorry

Hi everyone! 

wow.. just inform us how to vote.. btw, wats OTP? hahaha sorry

JCW just updated his IG.. he is sooo handsome.. hope he reads all the messages there because i always ask him to visit soompi..

@FemaleQuixote @saved2k @sunshine15 @reyko @everyone Time to vote for SJH/CYS in the shipper contest, I actually thought it would be more a PMY/JCW entry, because the entries are kind of like shipping in RL, but no matter, there are probably more SJH/CYS shippers out there, than this ship. And we can always think they are one and same. :D

@FemaleQuixote Yes, I prefer it that way too, now that I think about it. Loved @uctqepe's narrative on how they met. :x  And the killer lines CYS/SJH. Gah, I so love SJN seriously. I think it was @sunshine15 who commented that her brother actually thought that what SJH said could be a good pick up line. :)

Guest youngshin

Rooftop confession in Episode 10 is the most real to me... Like JCW was confessing to PMY for real...the rejection also looks real (but who is PMY waiting for in RL????)...the recovery in JCW part also real (Like PMY will come to her senses and reciprocate????)

Aishhhhh  no more episodes....need healer fixxxx so baddddd...

I felt like I broke up with someone....hayyyyy

Guest Eileen531

@ saved2K, @ everyoneI never knew that Minyoung shared any thoughts of that first Snow Kiss. I started with this drama reading recaps at Dramabeans but I think the comments were so overwhelming and found it easier here at Soompi. That didn't last long cus it became the same here.  Can you tell me was it Javabeans who read Minyoung's thoughts and shared it or did a poster mention it?I said in a post earlier that I heard in Korea there can't be any tongue in their kisses. I read it in a post from the main thread, something about regulations.  But I certainly never thought actors or actresses can be fined. Oh brother!.  My thoughts about the last rooftop kiss is, it is beautiful.  It looks as if JCW was taking it slower almost more sensual, Minyoung not so much. Haha.  Can you blame the girl. Anyway I don't think he really minds. lol.

So @everyone, I expect a big package to arrive at JCWS door from PMY (Valentine's Day is different in Korea, I understand. The guys give gifts to girls on White Day, March 14th). Eagle eyes on every website okay?! Hahahaha!!!

Good morning from my part of the world!

Edit: JCW trolling me with packages from DC fans on his Instagram acct. Well played, sir lol!

• Like 1