Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

@maryofbethanyyeah I am Rigby now, hahaha I am using a lot of name for anonymity hihihi...and thank you for liking the stuff I wrote in there, all for the love of our dear Changmin.

@OksanaSthank you for those updates of PMY, wow so she is now in Venice, photoshooting perhaps? I hope someone joins her soon,  an advance birthday celebration too! kkk

• Like 4

On 2/23/2017 at 10:04 AM, youngatheart said:

nice one PMY, we are all aware of your status. Enjoy yourselves lovebirds!

I also saw on a random post in IG, that JCW spotted at kimpo airport, arrival dept, few days ago... many body guards, but nobody knows where he went or what's he doing in the airport??..

anyway, pls vote if you all have time!!..

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/

• Like 3

thank you @Igotcaughtdancingagain for these stalker's guide to our couple!

"adores cooking for her family and she once said in an interview that she will cook breakfast every day for her husband when she gets married! " ....... lucky Wookie!!!! She likes  cooking and he likes eating :blush:

"He (JCW) does not want to be popular, he just wants to be called a  "good actor" ........ as Song Ji Na said: She (PMY) wants to be an actress, not a star...".......they're matching so well!!!!

• Like 3

thanks to you too @maryofbethany for Ming Young's 31st birthday, got it before but mail is sending today, i hope that she will take eyes on it :D.
That's why i'm getting so closer to our couple when i'm here....no need to search away....all about them, i find it here.
Again, thank you guys!!!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

vote done @hrh77!!!!! i hope he's heading to Italy:blush::wub::heart:

Is PMY still in Italy? I thought JCW returned from undisclosed destination last Saturday. Who knows what this couple is planning for her birthday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Is PMY still in Italy? I thought JCW returned from undisclosed destination last Saturday. Who knows what this couple is planning for her birthday.

awww.... this making me feel more excited...

• Like 4

not really good news here
see spoiler, regarding Fabricated City

Jung Woo’s ‘New Trial’ Beats Ji Chang Wook’s ‘Fabricated City’ Box Office Record

http://www.starzpost.com/articles/931/20170224/Jung-Woo,-New-Trial,-Ji-Chang-Wook,-Fabricated-City,-Box-Office

Guess its high time he started taking on serious, melodrama..

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

Jung Woo’s ‘New Trial’ Beats Ji Chang Wook’s ‘Fabricated City’ Box Office Record

http://www.starzpost.com/articles/931/20170224/Jung-Woo,-New-Trial,-Ji-Chang-Wook,-Fabricated-City,-Box-Office

Thanks @maryofbethanyfor sharing this article. I bet to differ though, from some of the reviews I have read even from this part of the world, North America (Ji Chang Wook's kitchen article), the fabricated city has been showered with praises. This is also JCW first movie in which he played a leading role. Another movie will always come and it depends on the season or what is going on around the world people will respond differently. It is a success because when the movie was released, it garnered the most numbers of viewers and the fact that 31 countries bought rights to the movie proves its success. It's the beginning of great things for him. The comparison by this article just proves the fact that JCW is relevant and they want people to read it, thereby using his name and his movie.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanyfor sharing this article. I bet to differ though, from some of the reviews I have read even from this part of the world, North America (Ji Chang Wook's kitchen article), the fabricated city has been showered with praises. This is also JCW first movie in which he played a leading role. Another movie will always come and it depends on the season or what is going on around the world people will respond differently. It is a success because when the movie was released, it garnered the most numbers of viewers and the fact that 31 countries bought rights to the movie proves its success. It's the beginning of great things for him. The comparison by this article just proves the fact that JCW is relevant and they want people to read it, thereby using his name and his movie.

@youngatheart apologies all mine.
ya, was thinking about that also after i posted it.... FC just started... the result should not be finalized about the overall ratings... anyway i think that articles might be written by Kang HaNeul's fans, depending on the writer of the post, if she is more for KHN, then she will write favorably towards to KHN, likely using his name to boost the other movie (just like u said).yes, my apologies that i start posting that article without verify how true,.. anyway, we are mature enough to know articles can be subjective to writer's preferences. anyway i am still checking on whether is FC coming to my country SG....
but, again, i still hope he started taking on serious-kinda movie or drama......

Not that FC is no good, (at least this is much better than that 7 kisses-mini dramas, haha, ) after his army comeback... he just cannot be forever kicking-butt, or kissing gals... will be nice with some plots like those movies acted by these more senior sunbaes:

1) Jung Woo Sung (his 'A Moment to remember' melt your heart, but his 'Cold Eyes' chill you to the bone),
2) Jang Hyuk (his "Deep Rooted Tree" is one of the best Saeguk i have seen.)
3) GongYoo (his 'Silenced" is the Best, and "Age of Shadows" movie were great.)
4) Ji Sung (his current drama 'Defendant' is proving to be good, far better than Entertainer.)
5) Choi won Young ("Hello Monster" creeps you to your bones... just like JWS's cold eyes>)
6) Su Ji Sub ("Cain and Abel", or "Always")
7) Jang Dong Gun (from "All about Eve" to "Taegukgi")
8) maybe in 10 years or more, hoping he will be like Kim MyungMin... (loved his Beethoven virus, Closer to Heaven, and also Six flying dragons.)

all above seniors do occasionally take on fun-nonsense roles for changes, but they will always pick something that will test acting skills, as they aged gracefully. Want that kind of recognitions  for Wooks.

i think Wooks will be taking another offer, so said some reports as long as he's not receiving notices from army, come to think about it, the Army-break is good for him...... then i hope he plan and meditate well his future directions, hopefully both him and Youngie stop going to China for those productions. never do i want them to take on Hollywood's stuffs,  Tinseltown's stuffs not always good.
sorry yak so much maybe in the mood, since Sat is Youngie's day.... i want to loiter around here.....

• Like 3

23 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

well,that's fine... It's because of timing... Anyway, JCW had this throne for several days..

• Like 4

ok, this is old stuff when he came over to SG during that Shokubutsu FM:

found some hotel pics, which i myself never seen before.. hahaha.
C02VBcNUoAEQnDv.jpg

C02VBcLUoAALWhd.jpg

cr. teamwookieusa_joycee (cr. DayRock) -- Wookie, poolside in Singapore.

hehehe,... now i delulu felt the 'closeness' since that were taken in SG.

he must have stayed in Marina BaySand, where all the big stars stayed, wonder where Ji JoonGi stay, he is now in SG...

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/12/29/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-shokubutsu-fan-meet-in-singapore-fan-account/

• Like 3

Pre-birthday cake reveal:C56kC5GVAAA8mWJ.jpg
cr. a- @cheonsapmy

C56kC5pUoAEQR3q.jpg

Blessed Birthday, Youngie. pls celebrate with someone else closed to your heart.
spend more time together, else he will be going armies.

Changminers, this below is the image the cake is made after:
angelic youngie:

• Like 3