Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Hello everyone!  Wow so many updates and I am just as happy with you guys for our couple.  Sharing with you this Valentines post I made for our couple.  The poem is inspired by the ep14 and 15 of Healer. 

By the way, they are still MIA kkk, let them savour the needed moments together and alone!  

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:
Hello everyone!  Wow so many updates and I am just as happy with you guys for our couple.  Sharing with you this Valentines post I made for our couple.  The poem is inspired by the ep14 and 15 of Healer. 

By the way, they are still MIA kkk, let them savour the needed moments together and alone!  

@Igotcaughtdancingagain ohmine... NOW then i discovered you are igot68. haha i don't see the link before this. nice poem.nice angle of the picture taken also. simple. touching words.

• Like 3

Yeah! Our girl returned from the trip and reported back to you know who that she arrived home safely. The trip must be so fun that she wanted to sleep by 9p. Just look at her 'dolly' face. My heart flutters too. Sleep tight and reminisce of all that happened in your trip. Love love! You deserve all the love dear 

• Like 4

someone posted this and it brought back memories of when I watched this bts and thought there must be something between these two. Miss them on the same screen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Yeah! Our girl returned from the trip and reported back to you know who that she arrived home safely. The trip must be so fun that she wanted to sleep by 9p. Just look at her 'dolly' face. My heart flutters too. Sleep tight and reminisce of all that happened in your trip. Love love! You deserve all the love dear 

Os.. she's back already in Korea...??... 

someone posted this and it brought back memories of when I watched this bts and thought there must be something between these two. Miss them on the same screen.

and PMY was the one who cooked that food right??

• Like 5

Arghh so many news and photo updates. Plus BTS pics and clips from memory lane. I'm just trying to catch up today. This is such a treat for me.

@ReemKanabta Thank you for JCW's movie update. I went on his thread just earlier to find out about it. I should have done it before posting here. Duh.... But thank you anyway. So happy our boy is doing so great. He kept making a comment about being an unemployed person as he wrapped a project and waiting for another project. It's OK, Wookie. Please be an unemployed actor for a while. Spend your time with Youngie for a full romance charge before your enlistment. 

@Malala Rakotonirina Ohlala, that was my fave part, too! I'm sure we are all thinking (read: wishing for) about those ep 21 scenes and pretty much have the same scenario in mind for our Healer couple and ChangMin couple. I feel like a byuntae just for cheering them on. I don't care. Please just make lots of Changmin babies!!! That's not too much to ask, right?

From all the PMY new IG updates, I am realizing that you can get prettier everyday.  I mean. she looks gorgeous! I'm having a girl crush now. So those msgs definitely feed into my delusional mind. It's like they are talking to each other. *sigh*  Why are you both so cute?? Argh, I can't stand it. No, I don't mean it. I mean, please keep being cute just like that!!

~S

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, yjnge said:

Arghh so many news and photo updates. Plus BTS pics and clips from memory lane. I'm just trying to catch up today. This is such a treat for me.

@ReemKanabta Thank you for JCW's movie update. I went on his thread just earlier to find out about it. I should have done it before posting here. Duh.... But thank you anyway. So happy our boy is doing so great. He kept making a comment about being an unemployed person as he wrapped a project and waiting for another project. It's OK, Wookie. Please be an unemployed actor for a while. Spend your time with Youngie for a full romance charge before your enlistment. 

@Malala Rakotonirina Ohlala, that was my fave part, too! I'm sure we are all thinking (read: wishing for) about those ep 21 scenes and pretty much have the same scenario in mind for our Healer couple and ChangMin couple. I feel like a byuntae just for cheering them on. I don't care. Please just make lots of Changmin babies!!! That's not too much to ask, right?

From all the PMY new IG updates, I am realizing that you can get prettier everyday.  I mean. she looks gorgeous! I'm having a girl crush now. So those msgs definitely feed into my delusional mind. It's like they are talking to each other. *sigh*  Why are you both so cute?? Argh, I can't stand it. No, I don't mean it. I mean, please keep being cute just like that!!

~S

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@youngatheart, if you noticed before, since vacation in Thailand until now, they did to eachother a comeback on their IG like a sign that you've said  "she arrived safely, honey i'm home,...". I really like the way they communicate with us through their IG, i just can't stop following these two, it's for sure that even older, i'll always be here to support them and will give my thoughts as much as i can.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, yjnge said:

~S

@yjnge, changmin babies!!!!!!so cute!!!!!!!! don't think about it but yes so true, actor and actress-boyfriend and girlfriend-husband and wife-dad and mom (here goes changmin babies :blush::bawling::heart:) and the last but not least grandpa Wookie-granny Youngie. I pray everytime it will be the way of life they will face and share together.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

Os.. she's back already in Korea...??... 

and PMY was the one who cooked that food right??

the part that i like the most in healer is in ep 14 and ep 15. "when cys asked jh if it's warm now...jh lays down on cys...when jh told to cys to go out of him....cys refused to move on...cys huging jh...they're kissing, sleeping,healing, cooking, and finally jh who said to cys to leave him before never wanted to let her go anymore after...", the writer-nim was full of inspiration, i'll always grateful to him, because, in part, our couple isn't right there where they are now without him.

Off Topic: I invite you guys to watch a moovie "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, it's an old moovie but same feeling as in Healer, very interesting!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

the part that i like the most in healer is in ep 14 and ep 15. "when cys asked jh if it's warm now...jh lays down on cys...when jh told to cys to go out of him....cys refused to move on...cys huging jh...they're kissing, sleeping,healing, cooking, and finally jh who said to cys to leave him before never wanted to let her go anymore after...", the writer-nim was full of inspiration, i'll always grateful to him, because, in part, our couple isn't right there where they are now without him.

Off Topic: I invite you guys to watch a moovie "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, it's an old moovie but same feeling as in Healer, very interesting!

Thanks @Malala RakotonirinaFor the suggestion I am sitting at the airport now going for a trip of my own with my husband for our wedding  anniversary. I will check in flight movies l always watch Korean movies in flight now.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

@Malala Rakotonirina oh i did watched that. it was one of Val's best. very 'arousing" during some scenes between Val and Shue... one of the hiding him scene... .. i guess i know what you mean. Shue was captivated in finding out the Saint's identity.and desperately falling in love, even though she been a rational and matured no-nonsense scentist.. yea, a little like Healer... yet again, Healer is stil Second to none. at least not in Kdrama land, can we find such chemistry.

• Like 5

oh, know Reem likely post this before... just for fun.
no harm repost right.

(taken from MRANDMRSHEALER1.

cr. changminer_luv.. loved the part on the bed discussing the script... you see, if they even have a 10% awkward towards each other, or felt even a little as 10% not comfortable with skinship with each other.. that lyind under Sheet... in such closeness... witht the scene literally suggest a 'morning after' scene... yes, just 10% unwillingness will send both of them discussing finish the scene then go under sheet... but they just don't mind stay under sheet, in such closeness... esp when Wooks himself is like just wearing that very thin layer of singlet (undershirt), with MY almost like leaning and touching his 'bare-skin"... as in his arm muscle, her exposed neck to chest...
but we found them completely at ease, or should i say, likely enjoying that closeness.... how can one stay in bed with an opposite sex, joking and joking.. to get ready... i guess, for Wooks, if with other actress, he may never even want to try out a bed-scene like that, not to mentioned even don't mind being shot in BTS, playing and teasing MY, like a newly wed.
WHAT VERY TELLING is MY.. she really either completely trust him as a colleague, or completely loved every moment of closeness... or simply both, simply completely trust he wont advance, or completely don't mind and even like it if he ever goes "advances"... its completely flirtuous on both side.. flirting in very classy and cheery manner... when Wooks pulled her into a tight embrace under the sheet to let her rest at his shoulder... it is really like "Claiming" her as his... who cares PD or anyone watching.. that .... sometimes just cant help "what they need under that sheet of snow-delulus........... we shalt never know what happen within.. but lemme just continue dream what happen inside.. hahahah.... i believed even if Wooks were to be forced to act in any 'bed-scene' in future, he will NOT be seen half as enjoying and indulging as inside there.

• Like 6

I am enroute to Rome, actually in Heathrow right now with limited wifi couldn't help but follow or actor and everyone's comments and postings. Our JCW just posted like PMY reported just finished the concert. They make my heart jump these two. He also sang IWPU as his last song tonight. Let them just tell us, ha! Enjoying all these hints though.

• Like 6

I am enroute to Rome, actually in Heathrow right now with limited wifi couldn't help but follow or actor and everyone's comments and postings. Our JCW just posted like PMY reported just finished the concert. They make my heart jump these two. He also sang IWPU as his last song tonight. Let them just tell us, ha! Enjoying all these hints though.

OH really??.. I just love IWPU.... I hope someone will post it soon..

• Like 5

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/14/movie-fabricated-city-distribution-expanded-and-los-angeles-premiere-info/

[Movie] “Fabricated City” distribution expanded and Los Angeles premiere info

In the upcoming months, “Fabricated City” is expected to show in cinemas in the following countries:
February – Australia, New Zealand
March – Hong Kong
April – Malaysia
May – Thailand
Date not announced – Taiwan, Italy, India, Vietnam, Indonesia

(PLS read full report by jichangwook kitchen)

@YoungatHeart be safe, And God bless journey mercy. and have a great romantic time. Rome.. try the errie. underground Catacomb? i did that in a milder tone... many years ago. oh too many historical things to see... oh the Pompeii museum... very saddening and great reminder to seize your days.

• Like 4

@maryofbethany Thanks for the update. Whoa, I am so happy to see Wookie's movie is doing so well. I'm going to see if I can drag hubby to watch this movie. Well, there are car chase and explosions, so it should be up his alley.

@youngatheart Thanks for keeping vigilant at posting updates of our couple even during your vacation and limited internet connection. I know I should be following them myself, but coming into this thread meant a lot more since I get to chat, discuss, dissect and conspire with you guys. IWPY is still one of the go-to song of Wookie... hmmm I wonder why.. *wink wink*

~S

• Like 4

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Good job Wookie! black and white are tendancy color for our couple this day. may be they're already training for "the happy day"

• Like 4

Hear this changminers, some said he sang this song too in finale. The LA LA Love song by a Japanese R & B about a younger guy who fell in love with a noona, chose her despite challenges and went on a long vacation. Isn't our JCW now bold just like his to-be wife. I am proud of him coming out like this. I always say I listen to what he says. He has said that he tells his story with his song. He did a great research for the song. It seems they are getting us ready for a reveal in their own way.

• Like 4

another IG, i am on the roll, yeah jet lag. Thanks to all for my anniversary well wishes and I am having fun. I may not post again till Tuesday when I get back to USA after this, but will be reading all posts when I have wifi.

• Like 4