Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

3 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Oh, please. Please!!! There are those span that not over three years and please pair our couple together again, its really possible and attracts world-wide viewers because their magic! I trust you too, KBS *code* :wink:

@CatchMine_ID realised one thing, when come to a successful work. just the two OTP does matter... but must pray for good writernim. and good plot, good lines, good OST... Healer happened to have the Best combination of everything in a good mixed. Healer has become a classic for those who are "branded" and "bonded" by her. the best thing is, put him up with MY with another drama... else i rather he goes to do his action stuff, or those rom-com like the Lotte 7 first kiss stuff... pls don't put him up with another mega Rom with another idol... nuff is nuff. then send him off to Army for 2 years and let him miss our Youngie till his heart broken... hahahah. i heard those army boys just simply loved to indulged in Kpop...and watch girls boy group swing and shake and bounce..... huh,.. some kdrama stars after their discharged, shared they suffered their army life depending on Kpop girl band groups for comfort... wt!!!!
so i am dying to have him, having a 'last fling" with Youngie, and leave into his recruit with fondness memories of Youngie's sweetness and warmth. ... arrghh.... dream only.
and i, i only trust KBS.. i thingk KBS has the best plot, the best writernim attracted to help them. Song Ji Na seems to disappear into thin air right after Healer... can she re surface to write something for Healer couple?

oh. hahha. i know 'Where" you have been of late... hahaha. see u tonite, 6.40 korean time.

• Like 4

On 2/3/2017 at 1:31 PM, maryofbethany said:

@CatchMine_ID realised one thing, when come to a successful work. just the two OTP does matter... but must pray for good writernim. and good plot, good lines, good OST... Healer happened to have the Best combination of everything in a good mixed. Healer has become a classic for those who are "branded" and "bonded" by her. the best thing is, put him up with MY with another drama... else i rather he goes to do his action stuff, or those rom-com like the Lotte 7 first kiss stuff... pls don't put him up with another mega Rom with another idol... nuff is nuff. then send him off to Army for 2 years and let him miss our Youngie till his heart broken... hahahah. i heard those army boys just simply loved to indulged in Kpop...and watch girls boy group swing and shake and bounce..... huh,.. some kdrama stars after their discharged, shared they suffered their army life depending on Kpop girl band groups for comfort... wt!!!!
so i am dying to have him, having a 'last fling" with Youngie, and leave into his recruit with fondness memories of Youngie's sweetness and warmth. ... arrghh.... dream only.
and i, i only trust KBS.. i thingk KBS has the best plot, the best writernim attracted to help them. Song Ji Na seems to disappear into thin air right after Healer... can she re surface to write something for Healer couple?

oh. hahha. i know 'Where" you have been of late... hahaha. see u tonite, 6.40 korean time.

ayeee. Its really true! The x factor of their chemistry will not shine if the plot is drag. Even the awesome JCW in his works before *sigh*.. Aw really? Wt. Yes please, dear... I already made the comment on dramafever tho 'please rejoin them please' :))

Dear, I did not enjoy the party last night and tonite, my relative passed away yesterday noon. In deep condolences and want to lurk soompi for fast-scan. Will watch it later :)

9 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

So apparently IWPY is the song to go these days or is it the OST for his new movie!!! :blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/03/ji-chang-wook-sings-healer-ost-cappella-fans-fan-meeting/

*melt* *melt* *melt*

and I remember that snow kiss scene again, behind his back :)

• Like 5

Who else thought of one of BS/JH's favorite things when PMY posted the picture of her on top of white bedding? Lol. My mind so went there. 

• Like 6

These songs were the ones JCW sang at the sketchbook show. I don't know if it's just me I think he is telling his story through these songs. Even his friend Vespa post the video of his singing the songs and commented that he JCW is a truthful guy!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Our girl posted this below

On the day JCW show on SBS was televised, we got the hint 

@youngatheart sorry sorry, i don't get the link between Youngie's white bedsheet pose.and Wooks' interveiw? what did he said then? sorry, can eleborate?

• Like 3

@Tressia Me too!!! I thought I was the only one and went too far to think about that white sheet.

@youngatheart You are so right. It could only be for MY. I am so melting at the song. *sigh* It was awfully suspicious how IWPY kept surfacing on his interview or event to promote his new movie. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart sorry sorry, i don't get the link between Youngie's white bedsheet pose.and Wooks' interveiw? what did he said then? sorry, can eleborate?

@Tressiaand @maryofbethanyThe white sheet is from SJH in healer how he said about things he likes. We sometimes just take the reel to real. I didn't read any interview about white sheets. Just in healer and the Telimahu fan fiction. I am sorry if I mislead you guys. It was just mentioned just for fun, who knows PMYmay post it too just fun at him too if she is aware of the 'white sheets'

• Like 4

BREAKING NEWS

PMY went to Wooks premier I will bring details later, I'm crying :bawling:

Ahjumma is there

C3-rb3_VMAEghIp.jpg

heres our queen

C3-qtA0WYAYU9KR.jpg

SYA went too

• Like 8

I literally cried! Omg PMY attended the movie premier to show her utmost support and love for Wookie.  I am still ecstatic!  I screamed a lot! I was just sooo happy!!. Omma was also there and long list of celebrities!  I am so proud of Wookie! And so grateful for PMY for the presence! Argh a wonderful day for Changminers!!! 

• Like 5

I am on the moon right now, I found out that she was there on my way to work this morning. I literally was screaming in my car. Also guys, am I confused? The emblem on PMY shirt, uhmm! When does she start to wear clothes with emblem? Just curious 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

BREAKING NEWS

PMY went to Wooks premier I will bring details later, I'm crying :bawling:

Ahjumma is there

heres our queen

SYA went too

@ReemKanabta my beautiful Reem brought the most beautiful news...

haha ahjumma has always been the "matchmaker-ahjumma". whether fans successfully take any fancam.. i don't care already.
msot important.. i think Wooks just has a huge Vitamin-boost from her. something daring and courageous, just before he enlisted for army... hope this is the first among a series of "Bold and Honest but Simple" hint to the world...

thanks to many who keep posting more pics.

side-note: oh, noona SYA also went.. i nearly forget her.. believed MY should be very glad Wooks learnt from her too.

• Like 4

lemme spam alittle>
C3_nJS3UEAE8O7m.jpg

C3_nJS2UEAITxb8.jpg

C3_nJUBUYAADYmg.jpg

cr. paulapauly

oh plz. come to Singapore's big screen plzzzzz.

wooks: at spoiler

Spoiler

cr.cherry.jcw

but i gotta go sleep, its about 1:20midnite here .. old man staring dagger at my late sleep...

• Like 6

She must have felt sick to her stomach though in front of all those cameras and watchful eyes. Even Ajummah asked if she was okay 'now'. Our brave girl. Keep on getting stronger in front of your challenges, girly. 

• Like 6