Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Singers, most especially had the "sensitive feelings" of all artists.... Do not forced them to sing if they think or feel it's not a good... Cause it will just not blend perfectly... And especially also, when it comes to OST.. I can feel JCW on his feelings towards K2 (wow, are we soulmate or something?.. hahaha)...  Yes, he is not a "good singer" as he claims, because he is not the type of person who could pretend his feelings in a song (and that's acceptable as an artist).... He is a TRUE person that's why, he is just more than a singer!.. He has passion... So, a song says it all!!.. And if he say's NO, that's it...No questions needed..

5 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I love this BTS.... No pretentions... And PMY's fear gone, if JCW is as boring as hell at work... hahaha..

• Like 4

On 11/18/2016 at 6:07 PM, youngatheart said:

The elevator scene is one of my favorite scenes! I mean, hello, despite them having just a low budget, they pulled off this memorable scene like those high budgeted dramas. I can't stop pausing and taking screenshots from that scene (then the snow kiss!! ghaaaaaad. then that telephone booth scene too) <3

• Like 5

3 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

@heroonthebeach hope you don't mind, i will higlight certain portion.. on Saturday and Sunday are my church days, i am most busy day time, esp Sunday, i am read this now, but i am gonna analysis on some portion of what Wooks said. i may be wrong, but i have been reading lots of misinterpretation of what he said, so hereby i can do no other wise but to speak up>

There’s more to come from Ji Chang-wook

" Many have called The K2 a career-defining project for its star, Ji Chang-wook, but the 29-year-old would beg to differ. Indeed, he ran his body ragged for the role of a war mercenary turned into a bodyguard-for-hire, learning Korean, Russian, Japanese and Brazilian martial arts techniques and performing his own stunts, but Ji refuses to consider the moderately successful tvN drama a lifetime achievement. "
the first paragraph runs turns problematic, as the truth is far from it, thanks God awcocunuts is far to immediately point out that Wooks himself "refuses to consider the moderately successful TvN drama a lifetime achievement." so this article start off in a clear and honest and brave note, i laud awcoconuts who care to expain and not omite and Wooks for courageously denied the widely wrong claims.
first thing first, The K2 was supposed to be a career defining project as the hype tried to channel it towards that direction, while did not deliver that qualities that worth that claim. Awcoconuts is fast to acknowledge that the faults lies not in Wooks since he worked hard using his sweat (even blood or bruises) for fights scenes, as well as killing much brain cells in learning fighting styles of diff cultures, and who say learn fighting did not brain cells but just some muscles only. he still need to memorizes the steps or techniques in short timeframe.
In the eyes of majority internationally fandom (not restricted to a certain 'idol-fandom'

"The role of Kim Je-ha demanded a lot from him, and not just physically:....
“I really enjoyed working with the two Yoon-ahs. Both characters were so different and that made it even more enjoyable. With Yoo-jin, I always had to stay on my toes and we had a battle of wills. It was fun because we were playing mind games, whereas my scenes with Anna were looser. They felt like scenes from a rom-com. We had a lot of fun developing the scenes on set.”

i guess that is what i called the adrenaline rush feel, after a close intense concentration of emotions and working up strong emotions for his characters, while feeling the surprised and 'all-too-clear' acting skill of a veteran that spar opposite him in 'cross-fire' dialogues.... and i am truly not talking about "S-*-X" seriously, the adrenaline rush is not sensual but a battle of rising up to meet the challenge to the same level of excellence in an strong emotion scenes,... and who say only 'sexy' scenes can make a guy felt excited and felt inspired and felt acchivement.... i guess there are moments like this at least in working in K2 that he is thankful for, being able to cross-act with a veteran, like Song YinAh. just like Park Minyoung will experienced the scenes of working with mutli-Excellence Awards Winner Jun Kwang-ryul in Remember.  As his JeHa is challenged in wills, so will he felt that as he acted it out. of cause the plus point is the Anna scenes is full of fun playing with little sweet sister Anna (Yoona) on set.

"He described the now infamous bathhouse scene as the most memorable. .... “It was a scene I filmed wearing just one nude-colored layer, and I was so embarrassed. It was the sequence I was most concerned about because I worried viewers might be repulsed by the scene, and I also worried about exposure. However, the director did a great job of capturing the sequence and I realized my fears were unfounded. "
to be honest, i did not come into this Drama for problem, since i am a changminer. i will just abstain things that i have not much interest. but finally i launch in, because as much as i do not like the pairing from the beginning i will slow down a few weeks then jump in only after i read about what others recap and summarized. Okay, i should not i jump in at ep 3 or 4 to support Wook's project. and just like i need some time to accept the pairing of Y* with Wooks, just when Remember War of the Son first aired, i have serious problems don't like the pairing, but i also jump in only at ep 3 or 4 or at about 3 weeks later. Yet even when i start off feeling not comfortable with Yoo seungho co-acted with PMY. yet by the mid of the show, i stop worrying about any skinship between Yoo And PMY. in fact they sold out the two roles so well, i forget Park Min Young is acting, but see only Lee InAh, so same here, if the acting is good enough, i may have just accept the OTP in the dramas as it is, and not link to PMY, and in this case not link JeHa to Wooks and accept the character Wooks played together with whatever skinships scene it throw out. i didnt make noises in the one only kissing scene between Yoo and PMY. so i will take it as part of their job responsiblities to do so.
so i in fact have no problem with much of the kiss scene... but i have issues with that INFAMOUS SHOWER SCENE. okay i am conservative. but also i see that you totally don't need to show a FAKE 'true' frontal nudity scenes where all of them 'SUPPOSED' to be not wearing anything, Why can't they be shown wearing at least some towel in a wet slippery hot-bath sauna place? its still can be wet, and lots of skin-shown, just that its not totally showing it all... thank God he can be wearing a skin-nude color underwear.... and goodness why make the guy so worried for indecent exposures and make him worry how much of his fans will be lost according to this scenes.... my old man alone has rebuted me for watching such "crap perverted' things... that indecent exposures is totally unnessarily to go to that length and is not called for.

"There were aspects of the ending that were both happy and sad, and he thought The K2‘s ending, although a surprise to him—he and many viewers thought it would conclude differently, and he had to change his approach after receiving the script for the final episode—was portrayed beautifully.
“Outside of this project, I personally favor sad endings. They leave lingering imagery in the heart and I gain a sense of catharsis from the sadness you feel when things don’t work out perfectly at the end.”

i understand that he viewed it in that aspect of the flows and direction where all the characters worked towards. Not that he is a bad person who wish sad endings to happen to people. because i actually heard quite a number of Main-actor themselves expressed that they don't mind sad ending as long as the direction of the story make sense that it has to go that path, and that writing off a sad ending give a better ends and leave a more touching memories. this part i disagreed with him, because no matter what, i do NOT like sad ending, but i know, all actors wish their projects to be something touching and stirring enough to make a tragic but strong impact to make people so painful but remember and talked for a long time. i know some fans were aghasted and make noise about "what can JiChang wook say that..."

“Every time a project ends I have mixed feelings of refreshment and sadness. I wondered what it would have been like if The K2 had been 20 episodes instead of 16. In episodes 15 and 16 I painted on blood and ran around sweating. I’m grateful now that my body is able to relax but there are many things I’ll miss.”

in fact it is either the fault of the writernim who couldnt space what the pace from the beginning to the end of the dramas, so that the first part of first half of drama is fast paced and captivating, yet second half mellow down and fade in comparison to surprise -factor and draggy even,  so many recent dramas ended up should be given a 20 eps to explain complicated scenes. so to him part of the failure lies in the production team do not foresee that the dramas actually need 20 eps to portrayed the Not well developed story, and development of relationship between the characters in the dramas (Anna and Jeha) is not given enough room to show the growing fondness and steps of understanding deepened, and it just shallowly showforth a 'love because of sympathy and amazed by delicate pureness.... by just a ramyun dance cannot showforth true understanding of the one you loved. i guess the understanding of both is always one sided, and most of the time only until the last quarter of the show then can A truly undrestand JH. i guess this is what regrets Wooks has that JH cannot show the development of love... JH has, please note, "NOT JI CHANG WOOK HAS".

" There are some reviews that [The K2] was the project of a lifetime, but I don’t think that way. I haven’t shown you everything. The future is more enticing and exciting and new.” Ji went on, “I haven’t finished living my life, so my career as an actor and my lifetime achievement are still works-in-progress.”

that is not a character that has 'spend' him thoroughly, used up his entire special acting skill, that he has never shown in ALL his past work, neither has he developed a cut to the core deepened chemistry between the main characters and supporting casts (am not talking about delulu ways of demanding just more and more skinships between leads)... am talking about every scenes NOT just between the Loveline Leads, but also between him and his 'colleague in dramas" or "family members in drama", and above all, between him and his nemesis in the drama.. has not REACH that kind of earth-trembling feels that make you exclaimed in excitements after every scenes between him and certain leads... i guess only shippers are thrilled to the core in this dramas.... others does appreciated and thankful for witnessing another project of Wooks in enjoying his fighting scenes, and some kissing scenes, but mainly most internaional viewers will not linger on in fondness, rating how fast many speedily wander off to chase after some splashing around the ocean caused by some Mermaid.. you know how much hearts are truly thrilled.

allowed me to serve the above 1 cent, its hardly 2 cents.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joey_Zee said:

The elevator scene is one of my favorite scenes! I mean, hello, despite them having just a low budget, they pulled off this memorable scene like those high budgeted dramas. I can't stop pausing and taking screenshots from that scene (then the snow kiss!! ghaaaaaad. then that telephone booth scene too) <3

@Joey_Zee exactly! the priceless part of Healer, is the skinship....  YET, it is also in the "wants" of skinship when there was YET NONE! that was so beautifully shown , the desire of both in wanting, in craving towards each other, not in the sensual way, but in the way to appreciate each other, to sympathised with each other, to comfort each other, yet in trying to practice self-control and say "i don't mind not seeing him, not saying anything"... i loved the scene, whereby Youngshin after the interwined of hands, she determined herself to move off, and told herself, she is contended and is HAPPY. i loved all the hands-scenes,,,, not just he kissy scenes. that is the differences between this Healer and most of the romance dramas. it shown the UN-SEEN needs, the wants of skinships, instead of really shown the skinship first... and it thrilled you and won you over, even before they had their first Snow-Kiss. i remembered the Snow Kiss then become Changwook's most favourite Kiss.... that is because HE EARNED IT, AND WAS REWARDED... HE CLAIMED THAT REWARD HIMSELF. rewarding both himself and youngshin. knowing if he walked away, youngshin will never know how he felt, he deserved as much as her, to see her been happy that she is given that swoon-worthy kiss... 
low budget , low hype as in lower fee given to each actors, and low ratings in comparison to recent high flying dramas.. yet the Writernim Song Ji-Na being the perfect brain worked out perfectly 'never a dull ep' plotted dramas with excellent dialogues, with Directors Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-woo who did not failed in transforming what she planned into images and inspired actors/actresses to deliver the right directions of feels... and Actors and actresses that will not hestiate to act their best even if they are not Main Leads. and not one will demand any supporting actors to 'Act Lesser" so that supporting actors will not steal scenes from main Leads who fade in comparisons.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joey_Zee said:

actually ALL of the romantic scenes in Healer are epic!!... Unique!!.. The snowkiss, the blind date, the eo14-15.. etc.. and I love them ALL!!.. and the elevator scene is a masterpiece!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@heroonthebeach hope you don't mind, i will higlight certain portion.. on Saturday and Sunday are my church days, i am most busy day time, esp Sunday, i am read this now, but i am gonna analysis on some portion of what Wooks said. i may be wrong, but i have been reading lots of misinterpretation of what he said, so hereby i can do no other wise but to speak up>

" Many have called The K2 a career-defining project for its star, Ji Chang-wook, but the 29-year-old would beg to differ. Indeed, he ran his body ragged for the role of a war mercenary turned into a bodyguard-for-hire, learning Korean, Russian, Japanese and Brazilian martial arts techniques and performing his own stunts, but Ji refuses to consider the moderately successful tvN drama a lifetime achievement. "
the first paragraph runs turns problematic, as the truth is far from it, thanks God awcocunuts is far to immediately point out that Wooks himself "refuses to consider the moderately successful TvN drama a lifetime achievement." so this article start off in a clear and honest and brave note, i laud awcoconuts who care to expain and not omite and Wooks for courageously denied the widely wrong claims.
first thing first, The K2 was supposed to be a career defining project as the hype tried to channel it towards that direction, while did not deliver that qualities that worth that claim. Awcoconuts is fast to acknowledge that the faults lies not in Wooks since he worked hard using his sweat (even blood or bruises) for fights scenes, as well as killing much brain cells in learning fighting styles of diff cultures, and who say learn fighting did not brain cells but just some muscles only. he still need to memorizes the steps or techniques in short timeframe.
In the eyes of majority internationally fandom (not restricted to a certain 'idol-fandom'

“I really enjoyed working with the two Yoon-ahs. Both characters were so different and that made it even more enjoyable. With Yoo-jin, I always had to stay on my toes and we had a battle of wills. It was fun because we were playing mind games, whereas my scenes with Anna were looser. They felt like scenes from a rom-com. We had a lot of fun developing the scenes on set.”

i guess that is what i called the adrenaline rush feel, after a close intense concentration of emotions and working up strong emotions for his characters, while feeling the surprised and 'all-too-clear' acting skill of a veteran that spar opposite him in 'cross-fire' dialogues.... and i am truly not talking about "S-*-X" seriously, the adrenaline rush is not sensual but a battle of rising up to meet the challenge to the same level of excellence in an strong emotion scenes,... and who say only 'sexy' scenes can make a guy felt excited and felt inspired and felt acchivement.... i guess there are moments like this at least in working in K2 that he is thankful for, being able to cross-act with a veteran, like Song YinAh. just like Park Minyoung will experienced the scenes of working with mutli-Excellence Awards Winner Jun Kwang-ryul in Remember.  As his JeHa is challenged in wills, so will he felt that as he acted it out. of cause the plus point is the Anna scenes is full of fun playing with little sweet sister Anna (Yoona) on set.

"He described the now infamous bathhouse scene as the most memorable. .... “It was a scene I filmed wearing just one nude-colored layer, and I was so embarrassed. It was the sequence I was most concerned about because I worried viewers might be repulsed by the scene, and I also worried about exposure. However, the director did a great job of capturing the sequence and I realized my fears were unfounded. "
to be honest, i did not come into this Drama for problem, since i am a changminer. i will just abstain things that i have not much interest. but finally i launch in, because as much as i do not like the pairing from the beginning i will slow down a few weeks then jump in only after i read about what others recap and summarized. Okay, i should not i jump in at ep 3 or 4 to support Wook's project. and just like i need some time to accept the pairing of Y* with Wooks, just when Remember War of the Son first aired, i have serious problems don't like the pairing, but i also jump in only at ep 3 or 4 or at about 3 weeks later. Yet even when i start off feeling not comfortable with Yoo seungho co-acted with PMY. yet by the mid of the show, i stop worrying about any skinship between Yoo And PMY. in fact they sold out the two roles so well, i forget Park Min Young is acting, but see only Lee InAh, so same here, if the acting is good enough, i may have just accept the OTP in the dramas as it is, and not link to PMY, and in this case not link JeHa to Wooks and accept the character Wooks played together with whatever skinships scene it throw out. i didnt make noises in the one only kissing scene between Yoo and PMY. so i will take it as part of their job responsiblities to do so.
so i in fact have no problem with much of the kiss scene... but i have issues with that INFAMOUS SHOWER SCENE. okay i am conservative. but also i see that you totally don't need to show a FAKE 'true' frontal nudity scenes where all of them 'SUPPOSED' to be not wearing anything, Why can't they be shown wearing at least some towel in a wet slippery hot-bath sauna place? its still can be wet, and lots of skin-shown, just that its not totally showing it all... thank God he can be wearing a skin-nude color underwear.... and goodness why make the guy so worried for indecent exposures and make him worry how much of his fans will be lost according to this scenes.... my old man alone has rebuted me for watching such "crap perverted' things... that indecent exposures is totally unnessarily to go to that length and is not called for.

"There were aspects of the ending that were both happy and sad, and he thought The K2‘s ending, although a surprise to him—he and many viewers thought it would conclude differently, and he had to change his approach after receiving the script for the final episode—was portrayed beautifully.
“Outside of this project, I personally favor sad endings. They leave lingering imagery in the heart and I gain a sense of catharsis from the sadness you feel when things don’t work out perfectly at the end.”

i understand that he viewed it in that aspect of the flows and direction where all the characters worked towards. Not that he is a bad person who wish sad endings to happen to people. because i actually heard quite a number of Main-actor themselves expressed that they don't mind sad ending as long as the direction of the story make sense that it has to go that path, and that writing off a sad ending give a better ends and leave a more touching memories. this part i disagreed with him, because no matter what, i do NOT like sad ending, but i know, all actors wish their projects to be something touching and stirring enough to make a tragic but strong impact to make people so painful but remember and talked for a long time. i know some fans were aghasted and make noise about "what can JiChang wook say that..."

“Every time a project ends I have mixed feelings of refreshment and sadness. I wondered what it would have been like if The K2 had been 20 episodes instead of 16. In episodes 15 and 16 I painted on blood and ran around sweating. I’m grateful now that my body is able to relax but there are many things I’ll miss.”

in fact it is either the fault of the writernim who couldnt space what the pace from the beginning to the end of the dramas, so that the first part of first half of drama is fast paced and captivating, yet second half mellow down and fade in comparison to surprise -factor and draggy even,  so many recent dramas ended up should be given a 20 eps to explain complicated scenes. so to him part of the failure lies in the production team do not foresee that the dramas actually need 20 eps to portrayed the Not well developed story, and development of relationship between the characters in the dramas (Anna and Jeha) is not given enough room to show the growing fondness and steps of understanding deepened, and it just shallowly showforth a 'love because of sympathy and amazed by delicate pureness.... by just a ramyun dance cannot showforth true understanding of the one you loved. i guess the understanding of both is always one sided, and most of the time only until the last quarter of the show then can A truly undrestand JH. i guess this is what regrets Wooks has that JH cannot show the development of love... JH has, please note, "NOT JI CHANG WOOK HAS".

" There are some reviews that [The K2] was the project of a lifetime, but I don’t think that way. I haven’t shown you everything. The future is more enticing and exciting and new.” Ji went on, “I haven’t finished living my life, so my career as an actor and my lifetime achievement are still works-in-progress.”

that is not a character that has 'spend' him thoroughly, used up his entire special acting skill, that he has never shown in ALL his past work, neither has he developed a cut to the core deepened chemistry between the main characters and supporting casts (am not talking about delulu ways of demanding just more and more skinships between leads)... am talking about every scenes NOT just between the Loveline Leads, but also between him and his 'colleague in dramas" or "family members in drama", and above all, between him and his nemesis in the drama.. has not REACH that kind of earth-trembling feels that make you exclaimed in excitements after every scenes between him and certain leads... i guess only shippers are thrilled to the core in this dramas.... others does appreciated and thankful for witnessing another project of Wooks in enjoying his fighting scenes, and some kissing scenes, but mainly most internaional viewers will not linger on in fondness, rating how fast many speedily wander off to chase after some splashing around the ocean caused by some Mermaid.. you know how much hearts are truly thrilled.

Nahh .. in conclusion, story and execution wise K2 is thumbs down... No excuses... Sorry...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Joey_Zee exactly! the priceless part of Healer, is the skinship....  YET, it is also in the "wants" of skinship when there was YET NONE! that was so beautifully shown , the desire of both in wanting, in craving towards each other, not in the sensual way, but in the way to appreciate each other, to sympathised with each other, to comfort each other, yet in trying to practice self-control and say "i don't mind not seeing him, not saying anything"... i loved the scene, whereby Youngshin after the interwined of hands, she determined herself to move off, and told herself, she is contended and is HAPPY. i loved all the hands-scenes,,,, not just he kissy scenes. that is the differences between this Healer and most of the romance dramas. it shown the UN-SEEN needs, the wants of skinships, instead of really shown the skinship first... and it thrilled you and won you over, even before they had their first Snow-Kiss. i remembered the Snow Kiss then become Changwook's most favourite Kiss.... that is because HE EARNED IT, AND WAS REWARDED... HE CLAIMED THAT REWARD HIMSELF. rewarding both himself and youngshin. knowing if he walked away, youngshin will never know how he felt, he deserved as much as her, to see her been happy that she is given that swoon-worthy kiss... 
low budget , low hype as in lower fee given to each actors, and low ratings in comparison to recent high flying dramas.. yet the Writernim Song Ji-Na being the perfect brain worked out perfectly 'never a dull ep' plotted dramas with excellent dialogues, with Directors Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-woo who did not failed in transforming what she planned into images and inspired actors/actresses to deliver the right directions of feels... and Actors and actresses that will not hestiate to act their best even if they are not Main Leads. and not one will demand any supporting actors to 'Act Lesser" so that supporting actors will not steal scenes from main Leads who fade in comparisons.

Im not sure if they actors have low fees??.. really??...

SO lesson learned: Never trust higher ratings (occassionaly), the higher the budget of the production, the more the plot is disappointing... Never go by the actor's/actress popularity ONLY, check their capacity in acting combining with the writers too...  

And it's proven... 

• Like 2

@maryofbethany thanks for sharing your thoughts about the JCW interview... i would certainly agree with his comments about K2 and it is certainly not a career defining moment for him. Healer was! I still have so many friends now around me who have so much good things to say about it...

I just finished watching episode 18 and will be blogging about it soon. It's another great episode and I loved that we got to see Bong Soo back again! Haha... I have so much thoughts about it that I want to take my time to process it... am slowly savouring the episodes now that i only have 2 more left!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

truly. those unspoken words between the two show how much they love and care each other. They're totally relationship goals!

9 hours ago, hrh77 said:

actually ALL of the romantic scenes in Healer are epic!!... Unique!!.. The snowkiss, the blind date, the eo14-15.. etc.. and I love them ALL!!.. and the elevator scene is a masterpiece!!

omg! yes! ALL of them are worth watching again and again and again x 100. I also love them all! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Aha! Mostly in the same frequency with you amazing Ms. Mary. The bath infamous scene comment just beyond true. Hmmm, at first I really excited with K2 because it is JCW and I have no hate to the lead (first episode was great, truly) after all and get excited too but there come a doubt that this drama maybe too much advertise (style over quality) and then the ramyeon scene come and then... Subway picnic etc... Okay. Just too much. I did not continue from ep 10 and after reading the awesome posts in this forum bought about how last ep. going well and made JCW reserved the rating promise I'm just smiling and grateful. What a waste of JCW.

• Like 3

THE FEELS. Ugh, this couple just make me alike Myung-hee (CYS mother) who had her time still in one exactly time (is it 1992?) and here I am; my memories of them stuck in 2014/2015 huhu I miss you Healing couple:tears::tears:

• Like 4