Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

apologies all mine. comment deleted.
"Only for Changmin, God Bless Changmin"

Spoiler

"Only for Changmin, God Bless Changmin" - comments deleted.

Spoiler

("Only for Changmin, God Bless Changmin" - comments deleted.

On 03/11/2016 at 6:09 PM, youngatheart said:

When was this survey done? and I agree @maryofbethanytotal crap, where did they get their numbers? Anyway, a lot of that is going on nowadays, but I am really trying very hard to restrain myself.

@youngatheart not surprise. because after the Two Set of Crown Princes end their rules... its Angel and her Security Guard turn to rule... so any poll will be Angel winning. give this Angel another few months when new show starts at Dec or Jan.. you see whether they can keep over thirties... and what more heart warming surprisingly is, Healer after about 21 months, still can garner 33%, while that new show WHICH IS RIGHT NOW STILL AIRING is just few percentage ahead.. its really telling. who actually  RULES.

I also trying to restrain myself, only voiced more at dramabeans sites and this Changmin site. now i realised when he or she acted in China Production, i don't feel the punch that much, maybe is because there will just be on screen swooning, but wil not generate off screen shipping in real life. i can stand JH and A shipping, but i just feel the pain seeing JCW and Y shipping. while i have faith in his heart. but it just make it harder to annonce they are together in future, if this ship grew stronger enough to threaten Glorious Ent or Culture Depot to demand them keep low key and slow down..
while i not fearing that what God So put together, none can sever, put may just make life more difficult. that's why i realise why it was OKAY when they act in China Production and not this that include Pop Idol that is super popular now.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart not surprise. because after the Two Set of Crown Princes end their rules... its Angel and her Security Guard turn to rule... so any poll will be Angel winning. give this Angel another few months when new show starts at Dec or Jan.. you see whether they can keep over thirties... and what more heart warming surprisingly is, Healer after about 21 months, still can garner 33%, while that new show WHICH IS RIGHT NOW STILL AIRING is just few percentage ahead.. its really telling. who actually  RULES.

I also trying to restrain myself, only voiced more at dramabeans sites and this Changmin site. now i realised when he or she acted in China Production, i don't feel the punch that much, maybe is because there will just be on screen swooning, but wil not generate off screen shipping in real life. i can stand JH and A shipping, but i just feel the pain seeing JCW and Y shipping. while i have faith in his heart. but it just make it harder to annonce they are together in future, if this ship grew stronger enough to threaten Glorious Ent or Culture Depot to demand them keep low key and slow down..
while i not fearing that what God So put together, none can sever, put may just make life more difficult. that's why i realise why it was OKAY when they act in China Production and not this that include Pop Idol that is super popular now.

That,s fine... that's how it is.. hahaha... whichever is currently airing... there was also like that during Remember: War of the Sun... there was that kind of survey in Arirang tv show....  YSH is ahead on then survey, next is JCW and Yoo Ji Tae... heheeh.. so it's definitely unreliable, very manupalitive..

• Like 3

I do not ship anyone in real life.Because I believe its a matter of private life of the celebrities(just my personal conviction, which I don't want to break just yet) But I do ship them in reel though... And I do visit this thread sometimes to get updates on JCW... and my first thought on seeing that survey.. No way! Ridiculous...!! Of all the dramas I have seen, Seo Jung Hoo/ Park Bong Soo and Chae Young Shin are the unparelleled example of how true love should be. No where in dramaland we can seen an OTP who have stood thick and thin, not wavering, with a relationship based on trust and communication, in the hardest of times. Some other couple would have done at least 2 noble idiocies back to back and a string of other angsty nonsenses caused solely due to lack of communication if they where in the same situation as uri OTP. I'm eternally thankful to Song Ji Nah for creating such a beautiful relationship, and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young for portraying their roles to perfection, breathing life and love to the charecters. Healer couple will be the best in my heart...Eternal Love. PERIOD.

• Like 3

Hello Changminers and welcome to new member @heroonthebeach read your blog and anaylsis on wordpress it was wonderful to know that there are more additions to the millions of fans of Healer and what more even writing their in depth analysis!  Th ak you for your blog I saw even that you write as well for the other currently airing kdrama!  

Hi @maryofbethany @ReemKanabta @youngatheart @Tressia @fyeahjcw  Thank you for all your updates and comments and for keeping this thread so much alive aa d kicking!

Fighting Changmin!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, aqua_JCW said:

I do not ship anyone in real life.Because I believe its a matter of private life of the celebrities(just my personal conviction, which I don't want to break just yet) But I do ship them in reel though... And I do visit this thread sometimes to get updates on JCW... and my first thought on seeing that survey.. No way! Ridiculous...!! Of all the dramas I have seen, Seo Jung Hoo/ Park Bong Soo and Chae Young Shin are the unparelleled example of how true love should be. No where in dramaland we can seen an OTP who have stood thick and thin, not wavering, with a relationship based on trust and communication, in the hardest of times. Some other couple would have done at least 2 noble idiocies back to back and a string of other angsty nonsenses caused solely due to lack of communication if they where in the same situation as uri OTP. I'm eternally thankful to Song Ji Nah for creating such a beautiful relationship, and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young for portraying their roles to perfection, breathing life and love to the charecters. Healer couple will be the best in my heart...Eternal Love. PERIOD.

@aqua_JCW your sharing is much appreciated and hit the bull-eyes. that's the problems with shipping a on screen reel couple or shipping a off screen real couple and the attitudes that attached to it. While we saw how the OTP was written with such unwavering trust, sensitivities in understanding, selfless in giving to each other,... and i was actually so glad that Song Ji Nah didn't throw in some Third parties to angst or some noble idiocies that end up in breaking off temporary. when a couple has enough exterior struggles and interior conflicts, you just don't need to throw in a second loveline and third party to cast dramas.

Chae Young Shin is not just any ordinary heroine, not the norm KDrama heroines. Not the usual dolled up Pretty Princess that make hero fall in love at first sight without being friends first. Not the usual naive Young Angel that needs protection endlessly and will crumbled by a squeeze. Not the usual Popular Bride of the Town which torn between choosing to marry First Male Lead and Second Male Lead, boy i hate Triangle relationship. thank God Healer is shared of that angst.

Youngshin does Not dolled up and most of the time in pants and minimum made up, definitely its not just beauty that make Bongsookie fall in love. Youngshin is not a young naive damsel that incur pity thru her vulnerabilities and demand Junghoo to protect non stop. Neither is Youngshin so popular that lead a Q of suitors behind her that may create Second Lead or Third Lead Syndrome, she don't need a third party to churn dramas to prove her worth. 

She is by far One of the most amazing Kdrama female characters ever created. Is Not that she isn't "pretty, young, popular". it just that she has suffice other virtues to NOT depend shallowly on these few qualities as her key characteristics. Nowsaday voters must be blind or just prejudices.

• Like 3

Hey all! I just watched episode 12 of Healer and was completely blown away that I had to blog about it at 5 a.m. in the morning! LOL. It was just that amazing and of course, with this episode, I've grown to love the Chang-min pairing even more! Young-Shin and Bong So were so adorable this episode with all their teasing of each other. Can't wait to see what happens next when Young-Shin finds out the true identity of Healer!

Anyway, here are my thoughts on episode 12, which I have called the finest hour of television ever!

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/healer-episode-12-one-of-the-finest-episodes-of-television-ever/

@Igotcaughtdancingagain thanks for visiting my blog! 

• Like 5

@heroonthebeach that's my favourite episode before CYS knows his identity, how I envy you for having the feels as a first time watcher, I will make sure to check your blog

@maryofbethany don't mind that survey, their couple still fresh and her fan base are alot bigger

• Like 3

Hello guys.... such a long time since I've been to this site.... miss you all so much. Well said @maryofbethany you sure are a true Changminers through and through.... most of us here too I think...? Glad you share your thoughts here @heroonthebeach... read your blog and I agree with your insight of Healer....that's what brought us here too....ekekekeke.....

Well, JCW shi new drama can't help made us compare....and I think we can't deny what a superb writing skill Mdm Song Jin Na has... combined with a spectacular acting with all actors we got an all time favorite like Healer....and no matter how many new drama we watched Healer remains one special drama to us....at least to me.... 

@ReemKanabta that KBS award night sure bring all those fond memories of thousands of fans making all sorts of analyzing afterwards.... ekeke...and yes, they look great together.... I for one are not worried with JCW's new drama... I did watched it's few pilot eps but then I lost interest....well, Healer just spoiled me bad.... few dramas can satisfy me now.... blame it on Healer too....ekekeke....

See you guys once in a while....I always lurk here without sign in....hehehe.... as I like to say, TRUE LOVE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.... le's pray these two lovely people (JCW andPMY) find their true love, be happy always....Take care guys!!! 

• Like 5

http://www.hanseoul.com/ji-chang-wook-gives-off-70s-vibes-k-lifestyle-magazine/

Ji Chang Wook Gives Off 70’s Vibes K-Lifestyle Magazine

Ji-Chang-Wook-208x300.jpg

ji-chang-wook2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwdUz3JVIAAsMoT.jpg:large

池昌旭通过杂志和粉丝的互动 暖男一枚 (韩国风向)

161105 Chi Changxu through magazines and fan interaction of warm man and a gold (Korea wind) http://mp.weixin.qq.com

CwdUz3JVIAAsMoT.jpg

@singtoluv hi hi, happy to see you unlurk.. do unlurk more..:wub: i used to be lurking here at this site also... i originate from lurking and unlurking dramabeans infact. so i was lurking both dramabeans and soompi forums for pretty long time, until after Healer era almost over, when fans projects starting.. then i decided to surfaced dramabeans, was thinking i got nothing to contribute and i may say wrong things since i am always long winded, now i don't care. do enjoy come into the light, we need 'new blood' to encourage 'old blood'.. hahaha.

Spoiler

• Like 3

the other side of the planet
CvphIplVUAAcm5e.jpg

13th Nov date to air is been delayed, anyone know why? Min young in small screen again! i want Wooke to see how pretty Minyoung in Ancient chinese clothings and HOW AWESOME WELL she is act... unlike those idols....  (evil laughters) #BravenessoftheMing!

• Like 1

ok, since i have yak fairly much about Changwook's new drama, allow me to just put in spoiler and only those who are interested may open to read, so as not to angst others who has no interest whatsoever, to be forced to read ....

Spoiler

here you goes, posting HanCinema's summaries, as usual HanCinema is not fan-pleasing, since they do NO fangirling stuffs, Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings' basically give very unbiased character analysis, and this round its about Ji Chang Wook's character Jeha. and she explained why his role is lacklustre... yes, at least i read here, someone else (that is not a changminer) that agrees Ji Changwook is been 'shortchanged' in this role... and boy, Onion is not apologetics in her takes... (will just quote the part related to Ji Changwook's character) because we loved changwook, we felt sad for him.

btw, because of my ministries serving in church related works, thus at both Sat and Sun -i am likely to be 'inactive' .until nightfall then am i free to aceess social sites. both Sat and Sun are days that i will be serving and cannot often sharing and swoon at social sites.

Spoiler

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-the-k2-episode-13-100215.html

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The K2" Episode 13

"On other other hand, Je-ha (Ji Chang-wook) confuses me as a character due to his behavior lately and this includes his faith in Se-joon and Yoo-jin.

As I said in my previous review, Je-ha has seen ample proof of Yoo-jin's nature, yet he seems to believe her about not murdering Hye-rin (Son Tae-yeong) or at least he wants to believe her. That is, until the surprise confession allows him to see things clearly. He also continues to trust Se-joon out of some misguided faith in blood-related love. For a man who has seen the worst of those in power and their deceit, his plans seem to rely on people's decency a lot.

This is why I find his sudden turn to a genius strategist and his lack of adequate development leading up to it a big problem. When the hero has been a walking stereotype with a clear moral alignment and next to nothing beyond that, we end up with someone the story does not support enough to explain their contradictory qualities. This is the problem with a hero whose thoughts we are not privy to.

Unfortunately, it is too late to address this now, so we just have to accept that Je-ha is a relentless optimist with incredible intelligence and great affinity for politics. His plan can conveniently bring all antagonists down and save Ahn-na, so at least the series plans to close all of its open ends with one move, which is better than not closing them."

r.

• Like 2

JCW is making a cameo on WGM. I've watched the show since the first generation back in 2008.He's going to be the best man of his friend who is now on the show with a female idol. Aish, if only since it's  unconfirmed for them (him and MY as a couple) that he would bring up the fact that he wants to be on the show with MY and then BAM they both get to spend time on together on the show and by the end of it...couple confirmation before enlistment ?? Lmbo.. I know I know IMPOSSIBLE but I can still use my imagination. ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@maryofbethany Javabean and I think girlfriday used to watch The K2 till two weeks ago, it seems she dropped it later, so sad for JCW :cold_sweat:

@ReemKanabta i am sad for JCW too. you know what happen, because the lazy writting of writernim and the too cheesy directing.. His role was being said as lack lustre and reduced to NOT being the Main Lead, as if the story spin around Anna. and now when PD and writernim dump the second lead CYJ under the bus, the mature European-Yoojin fans were up roar and even started to dislike Kim JeHa, and who suffers... Ji Chang Wook! you just need to read DramaCool ep 13, to ep 14, that is the problem of stereotype, when he was good in something, the New Production Crew will over abused and over used in that areas, eg. if JCW is good in fighting his own stunt, TvN will keep making him perform endless fighting scenes, ... say he shown his abs at Healer ep1 and it awe all the agashi to noonas to ahjummahs... then TvN will make sure him utilize his assets to a full nudity (almost) show... if he can kiss PMY well, tvN will make sure he kiss Yoona well.... from the fists to abs to kisses are enhanced, but everything else fall along the side trench... including his main asset, his damn good acting. and now people is questioning, K2 is actually not about K2, K2 main lead is not K2. hahaha. LOL> the funny thing , those who voiced against the absurb change of the plot and the wasting of talents here, among them are men, and some are late twenties male, which i always thought the males fans are the one that will endlessly pay obeisance before "The Muse" actress Y. But surprisingly these males fans were the one disappointed with the characters. some even started to hate JCW character.
@ReemKanabta during the Beginning of the year during the many Beanie awards.. Javabeans and Girlfriday still exist to be the frontal embassador to laud and cheers for Ji Changwook and Minyoung. even with the existence of Descendant and Reply88, we will not shaken our title of being "Healerites", Dramabeans still endlessly recycled the many Ji Changwook's banners even before K2 aired. its just that they have the good sense to keep silent about their disappointment and not aired it out at that 'what we are watching" forum.

don't blame the dramacool fans.. they are just shadows of the other unseen unspoken disapointed fans out there. we stick around K2, because that same reason why we jump on the wagon. Because JCW is always worth it. jsut that the script writer and Producer team do not worth him.

• Like 2

On 11/6/2016 at 1:51 PM, Tressia said:

JCW is making a cameo on WGM. I've watched the show since the first generation back in 2008.He's going to be the best man of his friend who is now on the show with a female idol. Aish, if only since it's  unconfirmed for them (him and MY as a couple) that he would bring up the fact that he wants to be on the show with MY and then BAM they both get to spend time on together on the show and by the end of it...couple confirmation before enlistment ?? Lmbo.. I know I know IMPOSSIBLE but I can still use my imagination. ;)

@Tressia you meant this ?!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/ji-chang-wook-to-make-surprise-appearance-on-we-got-married

Ji Chang Wook to make surprise appearance on 'We Got Married'!

ji-chang-wook_1478309080_af_org.jpg

Glorious Entertainment shared the news, stating, "Ji Chang Wook has recently participated in a recording for 'We Got Married.'" He'll be spending time with the Choi Tae Joon and A Pink's Bomi couple. It's reported that he decided to make a surprise appearance for his close friend, Tae Joon.  The episode with Ji Chang Wook will be airing mid-November.

just anything nice, to erase the feels the present show left him before he enlisted.

and this:
CwfNjV3UkAAFbxb.jpg

Apink, zico and ji changwook in wgm bomi next week

We Got Married Apink Bomi ♥ Choi Tae Joon NEXT WEEK APINK,ZICO,JI CHANG WOOK CUT 1/2

wookie ah, 30 yrs old already, isn't it time to ponder who you should be walking together in real, remember back in that Dec when you were swooned by her in reel and in real?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta i am sad for JCW too. you know what happen, because the lazy writting of writernim and the too cheesy directing.. His role was being said as lack lustre and reduced to NOT being the Main Lead, as if the story spin around Anna. and now when PD and writernim dump the second lead CYJ under the bus, the mature European-Yoojin fans were up roar and even started to dislike Kim JeHa, and who suffers... Ji Chang Wook! you just need to read DramaCool ep 13, to ep 14, that is the problem of stereotype, when he was good in something, the New Production Crew will over abused and over used in that areas, eg. if JCW is good in fighting his own stunt, TvN will keep making him perform endless fighting scenes, ... say he shown his abs at Healer ep1 and it awe all the agashi to noonas to ahjummahs... then TvN will make sure him utilize his assets to a full nudity (almost) show... if he can kiss PMY well, tvN will make sure he kiss Yoona well.... from the fists to abs to kisses are enhanced, but everything else fall along the side trench... including his main asset, his damn good acting. and now people is questioning, K2 is actually not about K2, K2 main lead is not K2. hahaha. LOL> the funny thing , those who voiced against the absurb change of the plot and the wasting of talents here, among them are men, and some are late twenties male, which i always thought the males fans are the one that will endlessly pay obeisance before "The Muse" actress Y. But surprisingly these males fans were the one disappointed with the characters. some even started to hate JCW character.
@ReemKanabta during the Beginning of the year during the many Beanie awards.. Javabeans and Girlfriday still exist to be the frontal embassador to laud and cheers for Ji Changwook and Minyoung. even with the existence of Descendant and Reply88, we will not shaken our title of being "Healerites", Dramabeans still endlessly recycled the many Ji Changwook's banners even before K2 aired. its just that they have the good sense to keep silent about their disappointment and not aired it out at that 'what we are watching" forum.

don't blame the dramacool fans.. they are just shadows of the other unseen unspoken disapointed fans out there. we stick around K2, because that same reason why we jump on the wagon. Because JCW is always worth it. jsut that the script writer and Producer team do not worth him.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "The K2" Episode 14 dlvr.it/Mc2hh2. It is really sad to read all these reviews that are not favorable about JCW and the K2. The review from 'Orion's rambling' sums up how a lot of his fans feel about the K2. I want to wait to see how it ends though, to finally address how I really feel about all the details. It's a shame that JCW really worked hard for this drama, but it's not panning out to expectations.

• Like 3