marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

CvvH6gKUIAAy3fe.jpg

CvvH9cmUAAAjIE6.jpg

CvvH6gKUIAAy3fe.jpg

CvvIBZqUIAEsHxc.jpg

CvvH_kOVYAA8NFT.jpg

" Ji Chang Wook dan kue tart dari Dayrock u/ merayakan 8th Debut Anniversary "
(i dont know indonesian, but i think based on pictures, should be a cake given to him to celebrate his recent 8th Annv. debut.)
cr. : dayrock0705 (via JCW Indonesia)

• Like 2

i guess K2 has something good in the end, because of this, we all come out of our rabbit holes, and surface to stand united for changmin.
many started postings post Healer's pic / gif / vid.

• Like 4

Hi @maryofbethany thank you for taking time to read my very long comments!  I appreciate also your comments!  As usual your comments are long  but full of wisdom for our lovey dovey!  I have been actually a lurker of yours, I love how you express yourselves fully!  Yes, I will always be and forever be a Changmin bigtime! They are my only bias and nobody else!  Yes I do watch other actors but not really loving them the way I love JCW and PMY! 

By the way thank you again @maryofbethany for all those pics and vids, they sure did put a fire on our Changmin hearts again!  Fighting! 

@youngatheart I agree with you on MY's latest IG update, i guess she is saying "Dont worry Changmin the ship is sailing l, but I am jealous now (for the green heart) ahaha that's my delulu's mind take kkk!!! I just love how our couple sometimes post a cryptic msgs, but Changmin sometimes are smart to decode them and unlock its hidden meaning! 

Edited by Igotcaughtdancingagain
Picture not formatted properly
  • Like 3

@maryofbethany@IgotcaughtdancingagainThanks for all the updates and comments I am really happy that we are all out here and on IG supporting our couple. The K2 has been trying for me though I know that our couple is solid still glad she posted that IG to reassure us. Yes I know the green heart can mean jealous, but I chose to interpret it as renewal. 

I just saw a survey that they all also want director's cut DVD, well all I can say is that whatever they try is never gonna compare to the original.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, youngatheart said:

@maryofbethany@IgotcaughtdancingagainThanks for all the updates and comments I am really happy that we are all out here and on IG supporting our couple. The K2 has been trying for me though I know that our couple is solid still glad she posted that IG to reassure us. Yes I know the green heart can mean jealous, but I chose to interpret it as renewal. 

@youngatheart 
you will never find the kind of chemistry in bts, as in Healer's bts.. even during that DVD OTP commentaries moments, when wookie and younggie were watching the clips together with the directors.. and they just flirt and oozed passions and leaked sexiness... wookie just looked at those 'cheezy' scenes longingly and... hahha Not a millions years will you find Wooke and "other actresses" having that same chemistry off screen in their dramas' bts.

@Igotcaughtdancingagain
you see, my problem with K2 is many of the characters being written 2 Dimension.

Spoiler

i actually stay very low key during Mr Right, Whirlwind Girl2, Remember war of Son, Braveness of Ming, City of Time... only now i surfaced to share.

why i cannot go and stay at the Changwook's personal thread alone? because Pure Changwook's fan may NOT be 100% changminer and may not root for Minyoung alone.
i cannot either go to Minyoung solo thread too, why? you will find pretty much fans there don't mind Minyoung pairing with any other male actors. so the safest place for me to pair JCW with PMY alone and none other actress, or paired PMY alone with JCW and none else, is only at this Thread. so here shall i car-parked myself... i guess only at thread alone, we genuinely has the right to speak up for our Couple right?

• Like 2

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/naked-audacious-korean-thriller

TV reviews: Forget Descendants Of The Sun, here comes another Korean action star in The K2

Spoiler

st_20161026_wwtv26_2693706.jpg?itok=hUfM

from Strait Times, Singapore

Spoiler

(Strait Times in Singapore is a Major Newspaper. and i have good hunch that the reporter or editor whatever must be a second lead symdrome shipper... guess what picture she take for K2, not the OTP one, but....
"The K2 starts ordinarily, as South Korean action dramas go. It seems at first blush to be another stylish thriller, when an angel-faced former special forces soldier (Ji Chang Wook) reluctantly saves a barefooted damsel in distress (Yoona of K-pop group Girls' Generation) from a huntsman in a metro station in Spain.

But it gets audacious soon, and I don't just mean the already famous fight scene in a shower where Ji, armed with shampoo and a towel, takes on a dozen other bathing men.

The ensuing sequence is clever yet filled with enough digitally enhanced, nudity-obscuring steam to still be safer for work than a similar scene in the 2007 David Cronenberg thriller Eastern Promises.

(methink: its telling, that they the Singapore Major Press, use only Song JunAh pic with Wookie, instead of the main couple... why.. because the main OTP does not sizzle.)

• Like 2

Cvx5CHjVYAEUjN8.jpg

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/27/magazine-ji-chang-wook-to-be-featured-in-lotte-duty-free-k-style-magazine/

a6ec37a8jw1f96qwtef1qj20xc16ykfp.jpg?w=6
Fresh off Ji Chang Wook’s well-received appearance at the Lotte Duty Free 24th Family Festival 2016 on 21 October, Lotte Duty Free is wasting no time in churning out massive promotions for its newest endorser.  Here’s Wook front and centre on the cover of its November 2016 K-Style Magazine!

The November 2016 issue will present articles on all the performers at the events held from 21-23 October at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.  We’ve featured the Chinese version in our post, but language-specific versions are now available at all Lotte Duty Free outposts in Korea, Japan and China.

a6ec37a8jw1f96qwkv79fj20xc16ye81.jpg?w=6

In addition, Ji Chang Wook will be added to Lotte Duty Free’s Star Avenue walk-of-fame, where you can view information on all the entertainers associated with the Lotte Duty Free brand.  The Star Avenue is located on the 6th floor of the Lotte World Tower in Songpa-gu, Seoul.

We’re sure that more Lotte Duty Free promotions are in the works for Wook, so stay tuned!

cr. jichangwookkitchen

• Like 1

Asia Artist Awards
http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/6/

Wookie is at 4.52% , #7 behind Byun Baek Hyun, Park Bo Gum, Song Joong Ki, Lee Joon Gi, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Hae Jin.

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/result_2/7/#v2nd

Youngie, is at 0.64% , #15, ( i wouldnt be bothered to name those, most of them i don't recogised, except Song Hyekyo. and who's at the top, Yoona, YOU GOT BE KIDDING ME!)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I just saw a survey that they all also want director's cut DVD, well all I can say is that whatever they try is never gonna compare to the original.

Hi @youngatheart yeah I saw that too they are asking if there are demands for the director's cut DVD, well I doubt if they can get the minimum kkk!  And also if they (production) keep on spreading the bts in the net, who will then have the interest to buy the dvd?  And yeah they cannot really beat the original. 

@maryofbethany thank you for all your comments and updates!  You are really a Changmin through and through!  I agree with your concern on the "power of fans to move mountains" and I guess this is happening now with K2, well not on Wookie and Y possible relationship (which is really too far to happen, praying to all gods!) but on how the story and the loveline has been unfolding!  I noticed that they have been on a live shooting and with the messy editing of some couple of episodes ago, I have been thinking that they are injecting new and fresh scenes.  Perhaps the writer and pdnim is getting the impulse of the fans esp on the loveline and based on those comments writerninm and pdnim will make some tweaking and addl scenes and hence the rush editing.  ( ex is the cpr scene, i remember they show the bts 2 days before its actual airing!)!  The result is a mash up and messy story telling already!  Ok enuf of my ranting on k2!  It is official I am just watching it for Wookie!

Hoping our Changmin will give more hints and clues even with cryptic messages! I still believe we are sailing smoothly to Morumoru.
  • Like 2

Spoiler

"Only for Changmin, God Bless Changmin" - comments deleted.

thank you, Lord, our Chae Youngshin will never ever ask her Bongsookie to put on a face mask, neither will Youngie ask Wookie to put on (right? Miss Minyoung-ssi.)

Spoiler

"Only for Changmin, God Bless Changmin" - comments deleted.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid," -- Benjamin Franklin.

another smart quote:
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." --George Carlin--

Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

hmmm..... here, you only need one people. and you become the likes of that person.
(" who you spend time with influences the person you eventually become. Who you are with can elevate you as much as it can bring you down." cr. personalexcellence.co) so instantly, you are reduced to do cute sweet innocent little things, and reduced your mental-age by 10 or 15 years. how exciting!

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. -- Proverbs 26:4

• Like 2

That's why keep on voting for the2 of them on Asia Artist Awards, so that they could meet again on the awards show... and just vote for those who can really act!!

• Like 3

some people talking about Wookie's chemistry with someone as if never before, and his recent kiss scenes as very chemistry... huh.
wait... watch this> Wookie's most memorable kiss :wookie himself said he loved his Snow kiss a lot;
though he has kissed  alot of actresses in time past, i guess, according to the Heart-history, this should be the First Virgin Kiss, not in reel but in real.
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo1_400.gif
and this, just before our awesome ep15 scene.....
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo3_400.gif

oh, this (another angle), very intense.

tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo4_400.gif

which led to this the morning after....
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo7_400.gif

so this is so bittersweet...
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo6_400.gif
 i see ji chang wook here below smiling, not just seo junghoo.
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo2_400.gif

wookie just never get enough of youngie, his gazes are always on fire, looking at her.. well ,i dont see that in his recent on screen very Professional takes....
the photo below, actually they dont have a happy ending.. Because not yet... there is no ending yet, their story is still being written, quietly by themselves. and we don't wish to witness everything. just wish them all the courage, all the patience, all the trust, all the perservence. to hold on each other. inspite of Glorious Entertainment or Culture Depot 's pressures. Inspite of separation of places, inspite of Crazy fans' demands, inspite of temptation by acting with "pretty young famous hot' things.
tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo8_400.gif
cr.sora1302

• Like 4

Spoiler

Seriously, how old are these people that follow their Idols? I got freakin' attacked for agreeing that Y needed to improve her acting. How do I know? Obviously, because a filmy person like me has to be able to sit through the drama/film. How does pointing that out even equal to me throwing #Hate around? Someone in their right mind enlighten me!  At this point, by the end of the drama, if JCW ends up somehow falling for Y, I'm thinking of wishing them Good Riddance since it will save my sanity.

Anyway, PMY's BOTM is coming up and as a fan of Chinese Wuxia and the like, I can't wait!

• Like 3

@TressiaThere's no need to loose confidence in JCW for changmin and you are right and it's also been written all over social media that the costar you are talking about needs to improve her acting. The whole script needs lots of improvement too, but to even suggest that JCW will fall for her is inconceivable according to all his interviews because he's not attracted to innocence, but sexy. The character of Anna is innocence and idiotic at best. He also mentioned at the last 3D that he had concluded that to live pleasantly and happily is to be with the person he likes. I believe that was concluded before K2.

• Like 1

On 30/10/2016 at 1:22 PM, Tressia said:
  Hide contents

Seriously, how old are these people that follow their Idols? I got freakin' attacked for agreeing that Y needed to improve her acting. How do I know? Obviously, because a filmy person like me has to be able to sit through the drama/film. How does pointing that out even equal to me throwing #Hate around? Someone in their right mind enlighten me!  At this point, by the end of the drama, if JCW ends up somehow falling for Y, I'm thinking of wishing them Good Riddance since it will save my sanity.

Anyway, PMY's BOTM is coming up and as a fan of Chinese Wuxia and the like, I can't wait!

@Tressia hahah. in fact its common everywhere that they protect the actress behind the lame role, when we are actually just talking about the role, and maybe the role pick the wrong castings. not even against the Pop Idol at all.
@youngatheart thanks for your kind comfort reminder.  if anyone should feel bad, Younggie should felt worst! so let's cheer for Younggie.

@hrh77 even if they don't vote in MinYoung-ssi, as long as they top that Voting list with real good seasoned seasoned actresses. .

Spoiler

you officially joint me as the "Angry Changminer' Team..... haha.  while we speak our mind with very objective sharings, none offensive, yet we are attacked left and right front and back... you should see the very polite Ship at "That drama' thread, who sympathised with the othe female lead in "That Drama", and gotten almost lynched by the mob.
in fact one of them sent me a queer message at my Soompi message box, its short but none the less unfriendly. btw, i didnt even go to their thread to spill hates, and i just shared it here at our Shippers safe haven. i guess one of the mob happened to be curious and venture into our thread to peep and got angry.
Well if as you said JCW ends up falling for Y, i will still wish him all the best, provided he searched his own heart that if only it is just we Changminers delulu imagining taht there's something with MinYounggie and him, then i succumb and throw inthe towel. But say if he really loved Younggie once, and was fallen "unfaithfully' for Y, that Princess spokewoman of all "Pretty-Young-Popular-Hot" Idol.... then i should say, he really don't deserved MinYounggie.... Younggie has her heart broken once, and once is more than enough. don't break hers and allow hers to be broken anymore. Warn you, even if you are Ji Chang Wook!

i can stand all the pinnin for hot french kisses scenes, with hot twisting tongues that can challenged Miley Ray Cyrus' wrecking tongue.... yeah, they start imagine all kind of scenario already of what kind of scene will spin off hot kisses or bed scene.. HELL!!! Yeah, i know it is HALLOWEEN !

there's one source that can treat a little of our Poor Shipper Broken hearts,.. is go and read Dramabeans' Beanies posts there, they are not all blind devotees there. i got some healing while missing my Healer couple by reading some ex healers' comments about this Angel-Pairing. goodness, now is what generation or era already, "people' (or writer) still trying to use "ANGEL' as an image to lure fans, yes, i mean literally "A-N-G-E-L"!  Unblemish Naive Pure Angelic Perfect characters Image...... Mine O Mine, in ep11, she's was given Wings actually... hahaha . thank God our MinYoungie are never need to doll up like that to be an angel. she's 100% blemished  but adorable, wise and natural Human being.

• Like 2