Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

8 hours ago, Tressia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Seems as though the Writer/Producer of K2/Yongpal likes to pull a "Someday News" tactic (Where they search the top news and recycle the info in the company via Healer) I find that kind of amusing but yet so unoriginal too.

In fact, (not a big fan of the SongSongCouple because they give off more of a friendship vibe) but after watching DOTS in April, an Idea came to me to write a DOTS 2 and honestly,even though I've yet to watch K2, from what I read of the Synopsis...it was totally so similar to my subplot of having another character coming in between the captain and his lady love and that character being the daughter of a Woman who is now corrupt and politically hungry and the Captain agrees to be her Bodyguard...however in between work, family, University and special events in the lives of loved ones, I stopped and  haven't continued to write anything since July.  And now that K2 is out I'm scared to go continue and finish my fanfiction because then my audience will say got my ideas from the drama...Lmao. I don't even know anymore. I do however hope for JCW's sake that the drama ends on a good note.

The wide smile and the "confession" for a lack of better words. Is it just me or is there a hidden meaning behind those three words? Might as well have been, "I love her." and "I'm with her."

bf9bd0a5-b1d7-46a6-bf97-5edc83b2ffff_zps ;) 

By and By, our Girl is in Bali right now...is that codename for MuruMuru Island? Lol. Sorry, I can be quite delusional sometimes.

This made me think... Youngie always outside Korea whenever JCW is with Yoona... PMY was in LA when they did this Vogue photoshoot and K2 presscon... Now she's in Bali because of the kissing scene in K2?.. hahaha... funny thoughts of me..

• Like 4

plotholes
  i blame the writer and director: its the plot-holes that you just can't help feeling frustrated with. (see spoiler) eg. Church Choir Singing Amazing Grace,

Spoiler

church choir singing Amazing Grace:
Overly is the key-word. the way Writernim write Anna's role is very obviously crafting her into the very 'angelic image", (eg. singing Amazing Grace crying in the church as in a memorial).. K2 is very "outward' manifested, very dramatic, throw in big moments to stir a lot of emotions .
eg. the way Anna can last min mixed into the church nun choir and given a chance to sing Amazing Grace solo without much rehearsal is nonsensical, i wonder what is the church stand towards arrangement of Worship programme, and choosing the right Nun to sing which should never be impromptu. .The church pastor or elders or deacons will plan and know very well who is singing what according to the service programme sheet, and they practice weeks before a presentation, and everyone in a church choir are all like a family, everyone know everyone... how on earth can she mixed into the NUN groups without arousing suspicious of who she is... and sing SOLO in church worship without even the priest or nuns asking where she comes from... Worship Order are serious matter, everything are prayed, planned, practiced, and carried out  in orderly manner, Worship order should not changed last min according to wimp n fancy of anyone!....  mixing into a group choir may be able to pass as everyone going thru motion and not paying noticed... But for solo presentation of a certain nun without knowing her backstory is impossible! this plot alone is weak and complete nonsense!.. Unless the story she spin to tell the nuns make them sympathised with her plight, or did she disclosed trying to sing before her dad and touched the nuns, but this shall not explained away? the church singing saga, what is the motive behind her trying for a forced appearance, just to force dad to notice her presence? dad has make lots of appearance everywhere, broadcasted in the news... since it is Election periods, he is everywhere in public, why choose the church settings? what is so outstanding about that church appearance that out of a sudden, she felt the urgh to need to see him, above others public appearances the dad always made pre-election periods?

the impression that convent or churches are scary places where you imprison your family members hiding from the world, with the priests' approval, is black-painted the church images. that priests and fathers will conspiral with rich chaebol to hid away their secret heirs or family's shame... painting church's image to such shame.

Healer + Yongpal + Descedant

Its a salad mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of Son.

Spoiler

Healer + Yongpal + Descedant
Its a salad mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of Son. you almost can still feel Seo Jung-hoo/Park Bong-soo/Healer, both of Wookie's images in diff scenes. while you keep seeing Yongpal themes of angelic beauty damsel in distress, persecuted by guardian-fallen-angel, you also find high tech compound awed by touched screen glasses, that one day give excuses that the damsel angel (White Swan) may bite back and turned into a clawed  Black swan. then you find the ever abusive displays of naked hunk's abs trying to recycled the more classy takes of Descendant of Sun, and the romantic backdrop of Europe, and UN officers in Middle east's weapons and terrors gangsters... what's about Healer then?
(in short, it is K2 is salad mixed of  Healer's Super-hero + Yongpal's Damsel in distress + Descendant's naked hunks and UN officers in Middle east Europe settings.)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

This made me think... Youngie always outside Korea whenever JCW is with Yoona... PMY was in LA when they did this Vogue photoshoot and K2 presscon... Now she's in Bali because of the kissing scene in K2?.. hahaha... funny thoughts of me..

@hrh77 that's why i like her. whether is it true or not , that this is her way of shunning pressures or attention, or ways of making CW feel better, by disappearing herself when he is to act this kinda of scenes. i think her very civil ways of handling things is plausible. She never invite or shun presssures. by keeping herself busy, is like telling him, you go and do what you must do.. dont worry about me. i am enjoy myself, and will not spend time googling stuffs at home and getting sad.

• Like 2

(comments deleted, "only for Changmin', God bless Changmin.)
 please feel free to critic and comments. but do not bring and copied what i said to another thread, esp to the drama thread , as i dont want ship wars starting. and sinc i put under spoiler alert means i will keep it under "only those interested' please read with discernment . strongly advise , do not quote or mention what i wrote here to be discuss and stir anger over THERE.  THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

• Like 3

CvbEO14VYAAz6Wm.jpg

[Event] Ji Chang Wook thrills the crowd at the Lotte Duty Free 2016 Family Festival

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/22/event-ji-chang-wook-thrills-the-crowd-at-the-lotte-duty-free-2016-family-festival/

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/SNZcLOM7/jcw-pei-ni-2016-10-21_dvd.mp4

abdd2ebbgw1f9018cxmazj21kw11xjwm.jpg?w=6

cvs6ow7uaaaiqxi.jpg?w=600&h=600

On 21 October 2016, Ji Chang Wook made his first appearance as an official endorser at the bi-annual Lotte Family Festival, held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium in Songpa-gu.  And given the noise the fans made, they were more than happy to see him on stage again!

Wook was second on the evening’s schedule, and came out to serenade the massive crowd with “Pei Ni” (from his Chinese mini-album).

In between songs, Wook sat down with the Lotte emcees for a small interview conducted in both Chinese and Korean.  Of course, there had to be the obligatory fan service portion of the program, where a few fans chosen from a lucky draw were brought up on stage to be presented gifts and have their pictures taken with Wook… along with a hearty hug as well!

Other than the lovely pictures and small videos provided by the Lotte organisation, there were hardly any news reports from which to grab further details.  We’ll update this post as more becomes known.
cr.(ji chang wook kitchen.)

• Like 2

Sending out our congratulations today to the main reason our little fan site exists. Happy 8th Debut Anniversary to Ji Chang Wook!

CvbEO14VYAAz6Wm.jpg

• Like 2

Happy #1023 Day! Happy 8th Debut Anniversary for Ji Chang Wook! 8 years and counting...
cr. JCW INDONESIA

CvdQPhpVMAE-BPk.jpg

cr. jimizujd_megurin
(why i preferred to post here Chang Wook's stuff alone, and NOT at Ji ChangWook's personal thread. because i don't want to accidentally say anything against his other co stars or overly fight for Minyoung, since i know fans at Wookie's personal thread are more inclined to be okay with any actresses with Changwook. and they are not totally and completely for Minyoung ALONE. so i think it is safer to swoon Changwook with Minyoung here, even if the post is just about Changwook.. i guess everyone dont mind reading psots about Changwook along here. right. there might be fans shipping changwook with other actresses back at Changwook personal thread.

• Like 3

tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho1_250.giftumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho2_250.gif
tumblr_nnm97cPgom1u98dbho4_250.gif

“ the lady host mentioned in Healer, there are a lot of intimate scenes with uri Young Shin, and she asked him ‘How does it feel’? So he explained things like - it has lots of skinships and kissing scenes, the most he has ever had, they worked really well together; later on they got to know each other more, and they started discussing how to do it so that it will look good on-screen. The lady host then asked, "So it means you are tired of (or fed up of) it?” Of course Wookie could not understand her, so he tilted his head *so cute* towards interpreter unni. Once he heard it he breaks into his JCW-brand of laugher, “AH~ HAHAHAHAHA!” and answered, “No, I’m not tired of it.”

cr.fyeahjichangwook

tumblr_nnt4yi6xIK1tl8uzdo1_r1_1280.jpg

cr.nikittysan

• Like 6

On October 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM, maryofbethany said:

plotholes in K2 dramas, i blame the writer: i will mentioned certain actress, if you are sensitive , kindly dont read. so i put it under spoiler

Hide contents

Overly.
Overly is the word.
i actually watch the whole K2 so that i can be objective to judge on Yoona's acting. so that i will not be biased and prejudice toward Yoona jsut because i favour PMinyoung. and true enough, i am not really impressed by her acting. should i say, the way Writernim write Anna, is very 2 dimensional and very 'angelic like those church choirs girls" exactly what she look like at that scene, singing Amazing Grace crying in the church as in a memorial... i found K2 very "outward' manifest, very dramatic, throw in big moments stirr a lot of big emotions without any 'simple-natural' touch. it overly crying, overly angry, overly rejoicing, overly fast in falling in love, overly Skin-exposure, overly used of angelic feels.... everything is overly. it is totally a Nice Salad Mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of the Sun.

eg. Anna got her Noodle and so happy dancing for a good few seconds too long. Goodness, isnt the extreme elated over a pack of  instant noodle a little too much?she whirl and whirl for so many rounds.. when actually you can show close up very real feels of surprised and quiet joy in very realistic feel

eg. the way Anna can last min mixed into the church nun choir and given a chance to sing Amazing Grace solo.. i wonder.. what is the church stand towards choosing Nun to sing. i work in church, i know we all know very well, who is singing what, and we practice weeks before a presentation, and we are all like a family, everyone know everyone... how can she mixed into the NUN groups without arousign suspicious of who she is... and sing SOLO in church worship... do you know. Worship Order are serious matter, all along in orderly prayerful manner, not changed last min according to wim n fancy. the nuns all welcome her back into their midst.,,, isnt it too much of centred on a certain nun without knowing her backstory.. how story she spin to tell the nuns taht make them sympathised with her? the church singing saga, what is the motive behind her forced appearance, just to force dad to look at her? dad has make lots of appearance everywhere, and it always in the news... since it is Election periods, he is everywhere in public. what is so outstanding about that church appearance that out of a sudden, it given Anna idea of escaping and she become so clever

eg. when she cooked noodle, she danced accroding to thsoe girl band group moves,,, i thought this is a girl that is scarred deep down, i rather see her also shown fear and unhappiness and doubts and inability to show joy because she was trapped inward for too long.. i actually hope the acting is ore refined and inward, then outward overly happy, overly angry, overly sad... overly used of church nun images, church choir, church stain glass window light .. to emphaized a always dressed in angelic white, Angelic feels of 'someone' to show the oft times clad in Black, ?Dark Angel of a Step mom, the Snow White and her evil Queen. the Angel and her anti-fallen angel guardian.

btw, maybe because i wrote too blunt for my changmin here, i have already received some 'funny' personal message thru someone regarding Changmin ships....hmmmm....

Hide contents

i dont care anyone shipping K2 couple, may it blanket couple or what... but when it is shipping JCW and Y. then it is another case. still by all means, go ship to the end of days, to the end of earth.. but this is changmin thread. when i am polite enough not to go to any other people's thread to rant and anger people at their thread, i think i have kept certain manners enough and earn certain rights enough to yak here at changmin thread. i will plea for respect that anyone do not quote waht i write here to any other thread that ship their 'own ship' since i hav not intention to go to any other thread to stirr  problem. then i wish whatever i wrote here kept in this thread. and not flowing out to another thread to stir problem. i don't wish to cause troubles to cause anyone to hate changminers or changmin ship. if i still angst some, apologies all mine.

well, actually suspension of belief is activated while watching it... I just get along with the ride... I can ignore some non sense illogical thoughts... But is it's too much cheesiness and non sense, then I rather give it up!!.. It's not enjoyable anymore, quite annoying.. lol..

• Like 4

Hello Changminers, wow it has been a while since I visited here, RL's is too busy!  i am backreading tons of messages kkk but I am happy with all those beautiful, intelligent, objective exchanges in opinions here!  I missed all of you guys just as I missed our Changmin!  
Hello to all seasoned Changminers and Newbies here.  I visited here because I missed Changmin and this thread because this is our haven of comfort!  and maybe to be comforted as well (just like you guys) from all this angst and brouhahas of K2!  I am watching only because of JCW to fully support him in all his projects just like what I did with WWG2! I thought I can handle a kissing scene of Wookie and his co-star but I was wronged, totally wronged, because i literally cried tears flowing, I went to the bathroom (so that my hubby will not see me) and alone in on e corner sulked myself!   Now I understand why other Changminers will not go and watch K2, it will literally splice our Changmin heart into pieces.  This is what also happened to me when a few months back we saw bts of PMY's kissing with her Chinese co actor!  It took me a day to move on from that affected situaiton.  With Wookie's KS I am still not checking any social media sites until now because I know they are flooded with those scenes.  Of course, I am ok now, I came to understand that they Wookie and/or MY are just doing their job and skinship will part of that job.  I will still be watching K2, but with an open mind since I know there are more scenes like this to come ( i hope not, actually) with 6 or 10 eps more to go, but not with open eyes (if KS will appear again, lol) 

So why I am writing this?
1.  To just let this out from myself and move on!  I feel comforted now, when I read all your good words @ReemKanabta @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia@youngatheart thank you very much to you and to all my Changmin friends who keep this thread alive! ( i hope I can also be consistent just like you in visiting this thread) 
2.  I realized, that fangirling and shipping is a painful bittersweet process and that we just need to manage our expectations and just enjoy and endure!  
3.  That we can share any thoughts regarding Changmin / Healer here in our sanctuary! 

I believe that
1.   Changmin is indeed from reel to real.  And that their lovestory blossomed  the same time as their loveline in Healer progresses i am 100% sure of that! 
2.  That JCW and PMY are each for each other match made in heaven, they complete each other! And whatever relationship they have right now I hope this will lead them to the altar!
3.  And that I hope eventually in the near future their situations will be more favorable and that it will be more convenient for them to be out in the open!  

I apologize if I ended up too dramatic, mianhe...
Fighting everyone!  
Be still my Changmin heart!
Wow first time for me to write this long...thanks for understanding! 

• Like 5

Our girl is in Bali, who was in Bali early last year? What I read from the caption is (the ship, sailing boat, and a green heart) sailing on a boat reconnecting our possessive love. That's what my delulu mind interpreted. I wish our love birds nice reconnecting either physically or emotionally.

• Like 4

On 24/10/2016 at 2:39 PM, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Hello Changminers, wow it has been a while since I visited here, RL's is too busy!  i am backreading tons of messages kkk but I am happy with all those beautiful, intelligent, objective exchanges in opinions here!  I missed all of you guys just as I missed our Changmin!  
Hello to all seasoned Changminers and Newbies here.  I visited here because I missed Changmin and this thread because this is our haven of comfort!  and maybe to be comforted as well (just like you guys) from all this angst and brouhahas of K2!  I am watching only because of JCW to fully support him in all his projects just like what I did with WWG2! I thought I can handle a kissing scene of Wookie and his co-star but I was wronged, totally wronged, because i literally cried tears flowing, I went to the bathroom (so that my hubby will not see me) and alone in on e corner sulked myself!   Now I understand why other Changminers will not go and watch K2, it will literally splice our Changmin heart into pieces.  This is what also happened to me when a few months back we saw bts of PMY's kissing with her Chinese co actor!  It took me a day to move on from that affected situaiton.  With Wookie's KS I am still not checking any social media sites until now because I know they are flooded with those scenes.  Of course, I am ok now, I came to understand that they Wookie and/or MY are just doing their job and skinship will part of that job.  I will still be watching K2, but with an open mind since I know there are more scenes like this to come ( i hope not, actually) with 6 or 10 eps more to go, but not with open eyes (if KS will appear again, lol) 

So why I am writing this?
1.  To just let this out from myself and move on!  I feel comforted now, when I read all your good words @ReemKanabta @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia@youngatheart thank you very much to you and to all my Changmin friends who keep this thread alive! ( i hope I can also be consistent just like you in visiting this thread) 
2.  I realized, that fangirling and shipping is a painful bittersweet process and that we just need to manage our expectations and just enjoy and endure!  
3.  That we can share any thoughts regarding Changmin / Healer here in our sanctuary! 

I believe that
1.   Changmin is indeed from reel to real.  And that their lovestory blossomed  the same time as their loveline in Healer progresses i am 100% sure of that! 
2.  That JCW and PMY are each for each other match made in heaven, they complete each other! And whatever relationship they have right now I hope this will lead them to the altar!
3.  And that I hope eventually in the near future their situations will be more favorable and that it will be more convenient for them to be out in the open!  

I apologize if I ended up too dramatic, mianhe...
Fighting everyone!  
Be still my Changmin heart!
Wow first time for me to write this long...thanks for understanding! 

@Igotcaughtdancingagain  "Once a Changminer, forever a Changminer".

Glad and thanks for coming back to support. each of us, will never move away. Changmin was my first ship, and i still believing the ship is taking her secret quiet voyage.
How i suddenly hope Wookie will be enlisted soon, so that we can all be spared having to see him kissing "Pretty Young Hot Famous' things. not that Youngie will mind. just that one can never be that sure of one's self will and resolution, as we all know yiedling to temptations has nothing to do with the heart being stirred. while one can still loved the wife or girl friend so ardently, its a common knowledge that a wedded husband may just fall into sin of freshly desires upon temptation and felt utterly sorry afterward, while his heart has never left his most  beloved girlfriend or wife. it common knowledge. so i don't wish Changmin to be tempted beyond what they are capable to handle by the fresh.
when did we trolling others shippers' thread? this is our home, so only within our own confinement, do we share our woes, what's wrong? (sgghhh... am still bleeding....... my heart.)

Spoiler

i actually don't mind all the hypes about K2 plots and popular Idol as female leads and cheesy kissing scenes. i don't mind just watching to support, and at least appreciate Changwook for spending strenuous hours training up in gym or taking fighting classes for K2 fight scenes. Oh , but i do mind when i read delulu fans chant and demand for real kissing scenes, demanding that CPR one not counting, and demanding MORE and HOTTER and REAL kissing scenes. i just hope they dont damned demanding for bed scenes. i will just flip the laptop on it. okay, that's that for just about Je Hu and Anna... even if everyone said its so what what what .... and what what what... i don't care...
as long as they don't delulu until mental thinking and demanding Chang Wook in real life to Date Yoona...  i will cast fire and Brim-stone, hail stones, from sky for this! i was invited twice to start chasing that soompi thread, i didnt response, knowing my poor weak heart can kiss the characters kissing, but cannot take Shippers demand Chang wook and Yoona date in real... that is "GOD FORBID"!!!! true enough you heard them saying how real it felt and how Changwook is real towards Yoona...
woa! :skull:that's spelled the death of me.  Since i don't go to other shipper thread or   thread to irk people, knowing soompi forbid trolling around other threads in anti-fans spirit. so whereforth come their knowledge that i write things about changmin and K2? wow.. which means fans of that 'Ship' is lurking here jsut to check on us?

• Like 4

20 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Our girl is in Bali, who was in Bali early last year? What I read from the caption is (the ship, sailing boat, and a green heart) sailing on a boat reconnecting our possessive love. That's what my delulu mind interpreted. I wish our love birds nice reconnecting either physically or emotionally.

I know that too!!.. wookie was in Bali last year, for a photoshoot!!...  He said that he wants to go back there too... I hope he went now!!.. hehehe..

• Like 4

On 25/10/2016 at 10:30 PM, hrh77 said:

I know that too!!.. wookie was in Bali last year, for a photoshoot!!...  He said that he wants to go back there too... I hope he went now!!.. hehehe..

@hrh77 and @youngatheart i doubt whether can he go Bali. since filming schdule is tight. likely paparizzi will stir storm if he stole some times away to meet his REAL one true love in his own Moru Moru Island. let's hope when 3 weeks time this saga blow over. he has some personal time for a stole away with Youngie.

cr. JCW INDONESIA
" DayRock celebrated JCW's 8th Debut Anniversary with another food truck for Wookie and #TheK2 crews cr: dayrock0705 "

CvsevPVVYAAXHbJ.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

Dear changminers,
now i am reminded again, why i simply liked..no, it's "LOVED', I SIMPLY LOVE dramabeans.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/the-k2-episode-10/

just looked at the way not just the recappers share her thoughts about Wookie's latest work, but also to read the very intelligent and humorous and bold postings of Beanies (fans there call beanies). Wow.. IT MAKES MY DAY!
please read the latest K2 ep10 dramabeans recap by gummimochi , and MUST NOT MISS the beanies sharing.
pray pay attention to:
#2- Lord Cobol, and all those who answered her.
nonetheless, i will stick on to watch K2 for JCW.
mmm.... so this is wookie's parting drama pre-army? many fans said they stayed on because of Wookie. while i dont really blame any casts acting solely, since i dont expect much from artiste that transform from idols to serious acting. but i totally blame the script and the production crew that has authority to change script or follow script. May God bless Wookie to be given better role after army.

Actually  I stopped watching K2, cause I cant tolerate it's cheesiness anymore (maybe someday)... hehhee... But I also visit DramaBeans too, for the K2 , just by their comments there alone, Im more convinced not to watch.. hehehe..

• Like 1

i was wandering off to my the other stars. (sorry that i am not a "one and only" for changmin person, which mean i cannot just love changmin alone. i have another stars too. But for Ship shipping, i am first and foremost Changmin.

Spoiler

@hrh77   (comments deleted, "only for Changmin', God bless Changmin.)

• Like 1