Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

On Wednesday, August 03, 2016 at 1:56 PM, tress said:
1 hour ago, Tressia said:

Here's to hoping they (the healing couple) can pull off a Ruby Lin/Wallace Huo courtship/marriage in the future with genuine love and admiration for one another. Lol. 

But hopefully not too long. Isn't ruby and wallace become friends for 10 years? I hope they take lesser time than that.

And basing on the evidences so far, it is pretty obvious that they are not only close as friend but has turned into a loving relationship... kkkk. Delulu much? Nah.. we can say that at the beginning. There are not enough clues for us to say that they have something going on. They are just reel at that time.. Now approaching the second anniversary of Healer.. we hope their love will last a long time. Not just merely dating for the sake of getting the heat off. But dating with the intention of  getting married eventually. Muahhh..

Jcw when asked about wether he is aware of his popularity in china, he's not completely aware of his popularity there.. he's busy filming. If he's not at the hotel, he's filming and vice versa. And also he's been focusing on his private life.  Idk why but i love his last sentence. Kkkkk.. Good day everyone! 

Sunbaenim... please share more with us :) 

• Like 2

Ah... I suddenly really missed ChangMin. I haven't been here, in this thread, for a while, but it still feels like home with our love for ChangMin still going strong. ^^ I think I'm going to watch Healer again when I get home tonight. Hehe.

• Like 5

Hmmmm....

MY's best friend just gave a "thumbs up" on Wookie's recent IG post.

0067JNMojw1f6ohidihaej30k003a3yg.jpg

And Wookie's friend commented on MY's IG post (sometime last month I think)

0067JNMojw1f6ohid3bwuj30hr0523yu.jpg

So, we at least know that their respective friends know the existence of their friend's "other half" ...LOL

• Like 5

@minwookie just wow. I try to find it but to no avail. Maybe she has deleted her comment? :) 

They are an open secret among their friends. Im glad they are taking care of their relationship well. *im such an obsessive fan in the way that whenever a picture of pmy or jcw is caught absorbed with their phone, i cannot help but wondering are they kktalking right now, though they maybe are onto something else.

• Like 1

You know how jcw is going to be paired with yoona for K2. So next we will have a new loveline *K2couple. Tbh, at first im pissed off and cant accept the reality of their job. I've come a long way to finally accept this harsh reality. Im the conservative type where i cant accept if a man/woman who already has bf/gf/fiance/wife/husband, but then kissing someone else. And yes that is the harsh reality of their job. How to draw a line between work and personal life, idk how they did it. Im amazed with actors/actresses. (Kissing is an intimate thing you did with your loved one).

1. I'm halfway there accepting their line of work.

2. Just like there were jijicouple, healercouple, there will be next 'K2couple'. So please bear it oh my heart. *what im waiting besides the drama is the bts. Kkkkk.

3. If you guys are not comfortable because i mention other ship here, do tell and im sorry, but its not at the cost of an evil intention.

4. Jcw and pmy will be paired up with lots of celebrities in the future. But keep the faith that the REAL is already there. Ohyeah! Kkkkk.

5. Now i get it why it is very important for them to remain secretive about their relationship. I cannot imagine what kind of trash words will they throw at pmy *usually the yeoja always get the shorter end of the stick* She got criticised when she goes public with her airport fashion. What about when she announced her relationship. I know that jcw fans will not stay quiet *the fanatic one*. Be it individual fan or other ships. *my hypothesis!

Be happy together pmy and jcw. We are here for you guys. We will keep supporting you! :D  

• Like 1

The thought that PMY knows Yoona through that of Sica (even though she's no longer a part of the group) is somewhat of a relief. I'm not against JWC acting with anyone other than PMY. It is their job after all to hone their crafts. However, it's new material and new people and so even though there is a sense of nervousness there, there's also a sense of excitement.

(Lol. I might just be acting butthurt because I've just found a new Ship and that's where I'm hanging out now.)

Anyway, the positive:

PMY acts with Chinese actors and Korean Actors that JCW himself is familiar and acquainted with since the Ending of Healer.

JCW is acting with a friend/acquaintance of  PMY and the Girl's Generation Girl who's beauty is second only  to Sica, Yoona. 

Once in a while BTS maybe in order to feel more comfy around Yoona, JCW will chat or call PMY so both can 'talk' to PMY. Lol

I wouldn't mind there being Chemistry onscreen but I hope it gets 'turned off' BTS to a more, Big Brother/Little Sister Vibe Hahahaha however when that ship gets established I know new shippers are going to raise their ugly tendencies because as said before, compared to PMY, Yoona has a MASSIVE fanbase (even though I think her acting is just mediocre from what I've watched of hers so far, sorry to anyone who has Yoona as a bias) I like her, I'm just not in love with her as an actress.. 

Aish maybe I'm like a jaded version of PMY. Trusting doesn't come easy and though I'm a fan of JCW, I don't quite trust him just yet cause he still has this boyish BongSoo-ish quality  in reality that tells me he can fall very easily for whoever's in front of him in the heat of the moment. Not to mention that he's never had to work with someone younger than him as an Opposite so the mere mention of "Oppa" from the one and only Yoona may just get to his head. LOL. Mianhe, ChangWook-sshi.  I will do better in the future as a fan. 

Okay, I'm feeling like I need a new Korean Project for PMY stat. Hopefully, she gets to act along side Won Bin or someone Hot and good at acting too. 

• Like 3

I am not in the least worried about them (JCW and PMY), that is their lives though. If they have the kind of love we think they do, nothing can shake it, but if not, then it's not meant to be. I will trust both of them based on their chemistry in healer, I think it is deep and they are both responsible people. 

• Like 2

@hrh77 oh sorry i also read your message this late i am focused to twitter for ChangMin Update and to make them at the trend list..anyways i will update you guys on the everyday official hashtag for our healer...last wednesday we made it on the topspot of the trend!congratulations to us ChangMiners!

And also i just want to share my feels about the fan meeting/concert of JCW yesterday at china..i don't know what to feel when he updated his weibo acct. with the picture of him singing IWPY with the background of their drama of PMY which is Healer..take note that it's the only song that the background is the respective drama...he also sings to the butterfly of empress ki but there's no background of that drama...and the picture in Weibo?Oh My God!it's the snow beanie kiss of him and PMY...am i still in delulu or does JCW gives us the real hint on what's going on between the two of them?

Oh my ChangMin Heart...be real please!

• Like 3

Hello my lovely Changminers 

Long time no see, sorry for being MIA, been busy with a newborn,  toddler and life in general, but Wookie's weibo post yesterday brought me back and gave me these fluttery feelings again *thanks Wooks*

ألقِ نظرة على تغريدة ‎@Reem_Kanabta:

• Like 5

• Like 4

OMG!!..

These pictures, for some reasons, I felt my heart is jumping!!....

And you know what??.... This was only shown during the rehearsals and not on the actual show??

So what this means??... and posting it from his own personal account??:w00t:

• Like 4

Super sexy PMY! :D

Hi! I'm new here.. but I kinda like the shipping discussion here. :D :'>

I'm from Philippines. I watched healer last June 2015 and I can't move on really. I can't watch another drama because I am so overwhelmed with the emotions I felt in healer. It's just exactly what I want to watch. It's a drama that I think I've been waiting for. I really love Ji Chang Wook's acting. He is superb and very professional.

Last April I watched DOTS but I am not impressed although I'm a fan of Song Joong Ki because I'm a big fan of Running Man. My god everytime I watch kdrama I always compare it to healer. Originally, I have only one top drama in my whole life and that is Save the Last Dance for me of Ji Sung and Kim Eugene but after 10 years, from all the drama that I've watched, finally my second top most favorite and not just favorite, it totally deserves to be the top drama of all time, and that is Healer.... OMG!!! :D

At first I kinda don't like PMY for her role. Maybe because it's my first time watching her in Korean Dramas but after I watched her Sungkyungkwan scandal, I finally understand what kind of girl she is. SHe is bubbly and funny. I like her role in Sungkyungkwan and after that I am starting to adore this lady.

We can't deny the feelings that we felt from the drama. The writer was so great and also the director. I hope the speculation of PMY and JCW relationship is true. Their chemistry is undeniable on and off cam. 

Btw, I just watched recently healers BTS that's why I'm a late Changmin couple fan xD :D

Nice to meet you all guys :):D

Edited by Deb Calub
Correction of grammar and additional comment.
  • Like 4

Okay folks, here is my observation 101

I don't know if you are going to agree with me but... Does anyone of you noticed who's hand is that? The video was posted in Ji Chang Wook's personal account ni Instagram. Guess what?? I am a very detailed person and can recognize smallest things. I am suspecting that hand is from PMY. I'm always watching her hand everytime I watched healer. Do you agree with me folks?

Another thing is that, the video was posted 2 weeks after Ji Chang Wook visited Shanghai for one night only. Sound suspicious or not? ;)

Edited by Deb Calub
wrong spelling
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Deb Calub said:

Okay folks, here is my observation 101

I don't know if you are going to agree with me but... Does anyone of you noticed who's hand is that? The video was posted in Ji Chang Wook's personal account ni Instagram. Guess what?? I am a very detailed person and can recognize smallest things. I am suspecting that hand is from PMY. I'm always watching her hand everytime I watched healer. Do you agree with me folks?

Another thing is that, the video was posted 2 weeks after Ji Chang Wook visited Shanghai for one night only. Sound suspicious or not? ;)

possible... if only there's a full shot of that fingers.... cause PMY's fingers are slim and with wider gaps...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hrh77 said:

possible... if only there's a full shot of that fingers.... cause PMY's fingers are slim and with wider gaps...

What I notice is the rounded shape of the end of her fingers. Her hand is small too. And the shape of her nails is very similar from the scene in healer that Healer cut her nails.

Here are some pictures and videos. Can you spot the similarity? You can also see that clearly in healer when they hold hands. There's a lot of scenes there that PMY hand is in close up.

Edited by Deb Calub
  • Like 2