Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

@ReemKanabta Nothing against classy SHK. just not into her role in DotS. And now is the madness whereby any one fighting against SHK in poll will loose big time. Just the cruel truth. and goodness SHK is not really at her Best in Descendent (preferred her at Winter wind blow). unlike my minyoung always took on role that stand beside her man, unflinching, undoubting. did we ever see Minyoung's roles asking to break up with her man, or keep asking for reasons and explainations... and can live on happily (or unhappily) without her men, or always break the hearts of her men... see i sat thru the whole Dots with my family, yawn.... and then, i just give up watching the so called tearing fans apart last 2 eps... throw in the towel and declared, my PMY's roles in Healer (and Remember) still the Best!
(as usual my laptop cannot view some of the clips posted here, as like in the past, maybe my old man block limit the internet access range for whole house(he is Tech savvy). but my phone can view that Best Actress voting stuff a little.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta Nothing against classy SHK. just not into her role in DotS. And now is the madness whereby any one fighting against SHK in poll will loose big time. Just the cruel truth. and goodness SHK is not really at her Best in Descendent (preferred her at Winter wind blow). unlike my minyoung always took on role that stand beside her man, unflinching, undoubting. did we ever see Minyoung's roles asking to break up with her man, or keep asking for reasons and explainations... and can live on happily (or unhappily) without her men, or always break the hearts of her men... see i sat thru the whole Dots with my family, yawn.... and then, i just give up watching the so called tearing fans apart last 2 eps... throw in the towel and declared, my PMY's roles in Healer (and Remember) still the Best!
(as usual my laptop cannot view some of the clips posted here, as like in the past, maybe my old man block limit the internet access range for whole house(he is Tech savvy). but my phone can view that Best Actress voting stuff a little.

This is so true... SHK is one of my fave, she has a classic/timeless beauty.. But she disappointed me with DOTS... geeez, is this how she compromised her performance over money??... well... 

I know for sure, SHK will win, due to DOTS popularity, as many people are "blind" nowdays...

• Like 2

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by youngatheart
It didn't show the attachment I wanted to show
  • Like 1

Hi chingus, I just wanted to Spazz about our couple latest IG updates. People were asking on IG what does JCW meant by "SKY" I was discussing with my daughter and we came up with several words that sky could metaphorically mean. Words like: happiness, carefree, cloud-nine, flying or floating, peaceful and weightless. 

I also tried to analyze why the two of them update on IG when he was on his way to Shanghai. Did they want to throw people off thinking about their posting rather than being followed to the airport? My delulu is in active mode, I was surprised when I saw his pictures on IG that he arrived in Shanghai. Were they giving us hints?

Also, those MY photos, who took them? Where have they've been in the past few days? Just wondering!

• Like 8

Hello! How are you all? 

Here's a gift to you all...we have yet to see them together in public so I hope this will tide us over:wub:. Warning, it's quite long and NSFW (not quite by E.L James' and ajumma's standards, but just on the safe side:D). Enjoy!

• Like 7

Hello! I'm from the Philippines :D

I downloaded Healer and a few kdramas and movies. Unfortunately, my laptop gave up on me so I was not able to watch Healer. Huhu. Maybe I'd watch Healer on GMA but the thing is, I don't like GMA's dubbing. I prefer ABS' haha.

Kinda wished ABS got JCW's dramas. I'm sure he would reach Lee Min Ho's status in the Philippines. Well, that's just me. Hehe

• Like 4

You can download viki app, that is what I use with my google  tv for TV at home, you can also download it to iPhone or iPad. I also found out that for an unfortunate reasons some show will not be available in certain countries. I found this out when I travelled to other countries, I live in the US. I hope this help, you can also search on YouTube, I circumvent them with that.

• Like 1

Hi @latebluemerhhh Welcome to this forum. It's nice to see fellow Filipinos taking interest on our beloved Ji Chang Wook. I assure you that you're in for a big treat. Healer is one of the best drama out there if not the best (of course I'm biased :D). But just give the show a try and not only you'll fall in love with the characters but also with the multi talented Ji Chang Wook or as I call him, Wookie. 

Wookie I think is one of the most underrated actors in Korea. He not only can act as good as Jo In Sung (I like him, too) but he can sing, and do theater (sing and act impromptu). He also has one of the most :wub::wub::wub: beautiful faces and bodies out there. Check out his magazine photos and candid shots in IG and Pinterest.  You'll be very amazed. You'll also learn how thoughtful, humble and serious of an actor he is through his interviews.  Thanks to jichangwookkitchen.com translations. 

Anyway, if you don't like GMA's dubbing, try watching it in Wookie's native tongue with subtitles. It's not that bad. Actually you'll begin to appreciate Korean language and you'll get to hear his actual voice which is super sexy :P and therefore enjoy Wookie more. There are a lot of websites where you can watch Healer. Let us know if you want some recommendations.  

Come on board to the Wookie-train and enjoy the ride. 

• Like 4

On May 14, 2016 at 0:12 PM, youngatheart said:

You can download viki app, that is what I use with my google  tv for TV at home, you can also download it to iPhone or iPad. I also found out that for an unfortunate reasons some show will not be available in certain countries. I found this out when I travelled to other countries, I live in the US. I hope this help, you can also search on YouTube, I circumvent them with that.

Unfortunately, VIKI is not working in the Philippines..... My friends there were using  some websites to watch it free.... Some websites are restricted on some countries...  I also post a question to GMA where they will air Healer, no respond from them yet.. I have dramafever app and watching it on my apple TV... but also not available in Pinas...

So far, JCW is one of the most highest paid actors in Korea (because of Healer), so I'm not sure if this also considered underrated??.... You can check it on DramaFever newsfeed..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grazia said:

Hi @hrh77 You can try this site It works to some of my friends in the Philippines. Try this, too. Enjoy!  :)

Thank you... I heard about that site... But I'd rather pay the premium price in DF for only $9.99/mo (including the offline features so I can also watch it whenever I'm out of country), then airplay it on my apple TV, to enjoy it more...:)

• Like 1

Hello guys. I wanna ask if there is anyone of you who got the translation of recent pmy section tv interview, maybe you guys can post it over here. Im afraid i might missed out about it. And also I would like to take a look if there are any points that we could analyze or spazz. Hehe.

i have one wish. Let the miracle of love that happens to chaeyoungshin and seojunghoo also make its way to pmy and jcw. Im crazy about them. It kinds of fade a little now. This obsession of mine. Because I keep wondering about the reality. Is it or is it not. I guess i am always left frustrated because I so really really want them to have a happy ending together but it is not in my power to make things happen according to my will. So just be happy pny and  jcw. I hope love blooms between you two.

• Like 5

@hrh77 I'm glad that you found your avenue to watch Healer. Dramafever is good. I have it, too. Good luck ang enjoy. Tell us what you think about the show and the the actors. Be a frequent visitor here. :grin:

• Like 3

https://instagram.com/p/BF7bAQ8GOAw/

Only a man in love can look at a girl like that: full of love and care; so gentle; so sweet; so beautiful! :flushed: There is no way they were not in love with each other during that time. There is no way! I just hope they have kept in touch and stayed in love.  :blush:

• Like 6

Hello! I'm from Philippines.. I just discovered Healer recently, a friend of mine recommended it to me.. I've been watching korean dramas since high school but none of it affected me like Healer did!! I mean i can't move on! I watched it 4 times in a row and still want to watch it over and over again.. Their chemistry on screen is daebak!! So I search videos of them and found their behind-the-scenes..and love them even more.. I do really hope they're really dating in real life.. Now I don't wanna watch other k-dramas anymore even if one of them is the lead becoz I don't wanna see them being team up with another actor/actress..BTW this is my first time commenting in a forum like this, I just want to know people whom I can relate with.. 

• Like 7

Annyeong to All !!! :)  Welcome to the newbies here!  

Missed you Chinggussss @cmoirae2 @AnsOlga @tehlimau @Igotcaughtdancingagain @ReemKanabta @pagesleigh <<<<  Wow!  it's been a long time yet we are still alive :)  We still have to wait..as we know Wookie has yet to do his military... 

Glad to see this thread is still active.  I am sure most of ChangMiners are busy in their RL but nonetheless,  they do check the thread from time to time.   

Take care everyone and regards to all !

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Riza Lisa Saura said:

Hello! I'm from Philippines.. I just discovered Healer recently, a friend of mine recommended it to me.. I've been watching korean dramas since high school but none of it affected me like Healer did!! I mean i can't move on! I watched it 4 times in a row and still want to watch it over and over again.. Their chemistry on screen is daebak!! So I search videos of them and found their behind-the-scenes..and love them even more.. I do really hope they're really dating in real life.. Now I don't wanna watch other k-dramas anymore even if one of them is the lead becoz I don't wanna see them being team up with another actor/actress..BTW this is my first time commenting in a forum like this, I just want to know people whom I can relate with.. 

Hi! Welcome to the forum. You can definitely relate with everyone here.

BTW I'm Filipino, too. It gives me so much joy knowing that there are more and more changminers out there. Let's keep this thread alive and active.

• Like 5

Hi @latebluemerhhh @Riza Lisa Saura Welcome to this forum.  We are glad you both found this forum through Healer.  I am also a Filipino and i am very happy that more and more of our "kababayans" are finding Healer and appreciating it!  Yes we cant really move on with this wonderful and amazing drama.  Good thing we have this group where all our cravings / obsession for Changmin are somehow being feed.  Continue showing love for our beloved couple.  

By the way if you are in the Philis, you can watch Healer and other asian dramas in the following site:

dramacool

dramafire

dramabay

kissasian

myasiantv

dramanice

gooddrama

welcome again to the group!

• Like 8