Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

11 minutes ago, pagesleigh said:

@hrh77 I never thought that...that's a bit shallow and I find it offensive, and what do u mean about that you-know-how-pinoys-are? 

Well, of course nobody wants to be on a bad image on general.... Just check the lines again, during the lady director and Moon Ho scene.. it was mentioned there that the director wants to send Moon Ho to Phils to investigate about the foreign kidnapping cases in the Phils... 

So I know how will they react in there...  So, I think that's the only thing that stop them to air it ( it might get sensationalized)...

(Just like Lee Dae Hae comments about pinoy english, or that hollywood actress comments about the country too..& how the people got angry with them)...

20 hours ago, hrh77 said:

So I know how will they react in there...  So, I think that's the only thing that stop them to air it ( it might get sensationalized)...

You seem to know a lot about pinoys. If you think a two-liner scene in a fictional drama would offend them, then you're absolutely mistaken. Filipinos are way tougher and much smarter than you think.

I always find this kind of comments amusing...ignorant and irritating but amusing. And that is my last say on the matter. I don't want to disgrace this thread any further.

• Like 4

Yes indeed we are way smarter and moreopen minded than you think. Just to end this misunderstanding, I happened to research GMA's facebook and they are showing Healer very soon.

So let's have peace and continue to love our Healing Couple.

• Like 1

@paigematthews

Welcome to this Changmin thread and another Pinoy on board!  Wow another kababayan!  I am glad you came to love our Changmin And JCW/PMY and join here to spazz and to just show your love to the best OTP out there.  

Regarding Healer to be shown in the Phils yeah i think its GMA which got the franchise to air locally and i have been really waiting ages ago for it to be shown, but let us trust the broadcast company that any issues (what ever those maybe) will be resolved soon!  I have actually seen some teasers already i hope for a mid of this year showing.  I really wanted to watch Healer dubbed in our native language, just to experience the "feels" again!

Welcome again!
  • Like 7

Thank you kababayan!

Yes I have never been this intense with a kdrama and korean stars. But this couple really got me. I am so inlove with them. That's why I'm extremely excited to watch Healer locally, and hopefully see Changwook  here in the Phils. Well it is not that far-fetched, isn't it?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

@paigematthews

Welcome to this Changmin thread and another Pinoy on board!  Wow another kababayan!  I am glad you came to love our Changmin And JCW/PMY and join here to spazz and to just show your love to the best OTP out there.  

Regarding Healer to be shown in the Phils yeah i think its GMA which got the franchise to air locally and i have been really waiting ages ago for it to be shown, but let us trust the broadcast company that any issues (what ever those maybe) will be resolved soon!  I have actually seen some teasers already i hope for a mid of this year showing.  I really wanted to watch Healer dubbed in our native language, just to experience the "feels" again!

Welcome again!

Nauna pa yung Blood sa abs-cbn... It's already 2016, yet they haven't shown it, I don't know what they are waiting for...

15 hours ago, pagesleigh said:

You seem to know a lot about pinoys. If you think a two-liner scene in a fictional drama would offend them, then you're absolutely mistaken. Filipinos are way tougher and much smarter than you think.

I always find this kind of comments amusing...ignorant and irritating but amusing. And that is my last say on the matter. I don't want to disgrace this thread any further.

Well I hope not....  Unless bilisan na lang nila yung line na yun...Trying to be a critical thinker here... Dahil alam ko kung pano mag react ang mga kababayan... OK??  And that's my only thought for that matter... 

Hello from San Diego, CA! :) I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this thread! OMG!!! I can't get any work (household chores) done because I can't get my attention off from JCW and PMY! Thanks to @mrandmrshealer1

• Like 10

Hi, I'm moderately new to KDland and an avid shipper of (pretty much) any couple that spark some chemistry:sweatingbullets:. Well, it used to be that, shipping the characters- and the thought of shipping the actors never even crossed my mind- until I watch Healer.

I've also been a fan of PMY since I watched Remember, and I do ship LIA with SJW, but not the actors. So this is something new to me, haha! Glad I found this forum. I watched their BTS and their chemistry is just too much!

• Like 10

Annyeong.. 

Just drop by to say hello to new changminers @paigematthews @Ji_Ann_Wook and @nopepon and others that maybe i missed to say hello..

@nopepon me too.. 1st ever ship the actors fr drama. Usually only the characters and it can be replace by new characters.

@Ji_Ann_Wook we will always feel so bless.. We have mrandmrshealer1 ig. So we can see the real interaction between JCW and PMY not SJH and CYS. 

Keep as happy shippers changminers

• Like 9

Delusional mode activated!

imagine the one who sent the video to mr ji is miss park. Hehe. Very cute dog. And i think that laugh belong to a girl/woman, don't you think?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

Delusional mode activated!

imagine the one who sent the video to mr ji is miss park. Hehe. Very cute dog. And i think that laugh belong to a girl/woman, don't you think?

Seems, controlled gigling/laughter... there seems to be a guy and girl.... hard to tell!!.. hahahah..

• Like 2

On April 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM, pagesleigh said:

@hrh77 I never thought that...and what do u mean about that you-know-how-pinoys-are statement? It's childish, insulting and I find it offensive. This is not the first time Philippines was portrayed negatively on a script, Korean or otherwise (example would be "may queen" - also shown at GMA7). So I don't think it's about the script.

Kaloka ang comment mo teh!!

It has been very quiet over here. Do our ship is still sailing? I would say, it does, no matter how quiet or slow, it does. I'm happy for ahngoo and ueesangyoon couple for the good news. Congratulations to their fans. Hehe. How i wish for an announcement from our couple. 

You know sometimes i have a second thought about changmin, but when i look back the bts, commentary and press cons and interview, i get confident once more. Please please please let this two be together.  Hehee.. kind of desperate right there. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

It has been very quiet over here. Do our ship is still sailing? I would say, it does, no matter how quiet or slow, it does. I'm happy for ahngoo and ueesangyoon couple for the good news. Congratulations to their fans. Hehe. How i wish for an announcement from our couple. 

You know sometimes i have a second thought about changmin, but when i look back the bts, commentary and press cons and interview, i get confident once more. Please please please let this two be together.  Hehee.. kind of desperate right there. 

Hahaha.. I know right??... But that's Ok, they're also humans, they have priorities for now so let them be..... UEE already announced she's dating..... I just saw on a post that PMY is nominated in some category in an awards event.... It's in chinese, so I can't understand it...

• Like 2

Don't worry @wookyoung6they are fine and our ship is sailing, you have done the right thing. When in doubt go back and watch the bts. JCW is really busy now with filming, I am sure that they are seeing each other secretly. I don't want them to get caught, but announce themselves before he goes to serve.

• Like 3

On 5/4/2016 at 10:14 PM, hrh77 said:

Hahaha.. I know right??... But that's Ok, they're also humans, they have priorities for now so let them be..... UEE already announced she's dating..... I just saw on a post that PMY is nominated in some category in an awards event.... It's in chinese, so I can't understand it...

@hrh77 so send over the article,if you can find, post here. i can read chinese. i will interpret the chinese article.
i am super busy, college pre graduation exams....etc. can't really board this ship often now.
meanwhile, post this pic that can made me (and you all too) imagine 'too much and drool too much".... hahaha, let your imagination run, only @fyeahjcw can "make" that happen more naturally. (haha)

13177720_1719539401637034_16308934219728
CR.Nur HasanahJi Chang Wook World FanClub * 지창욱 *

• Like 3

hahaha.. I don't know how to post it from IG.. I'll try... I just randomly saw it, im not a follower of that persona who post it... I'll search it again..

• Like 1