[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Keemanjy  yes..yes.. he do really. He not afraid to do what he want to do. Like u ever said before, going to Shanghai is a huge step. He claim his place.even he not say a word, no one in this world will believe if he say he just go to Shanghai for eat,especially when he supposed to using his time to rest. 

And hear that from man perspective really meaningfull. 

I'm so happy for PMY. She deserved a good man,after her story with Mr. X.

this!  Thumbs up! :)

thanks you all for all,the goodies we have today. It gets better and better.  I keep rewinding the videos, it just put a big smile on my face. 

• Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

Wookie FM, is a Confession FM....love how they all side by side to ask him about LOVE, HIS LOVE, His Lover,

In the oher hand, it's a Shout Out Concert  that He's TAKEN/

Ji Chang Wook ideal type ?
Q1. Empress Q  and Healer Chae Young Shin, which one is the  closest to your ideal type? 
A. For  me , Chae Young Shin,  In fact, I think as a modern man myself, for me Empress Q is a little too strong for me, she play a role as both man and woman, As comparison, Chae Young Shin is more cute, pleasant, Bright and funny. So she is closer to my ideal type.

Ji Chang Wook as a Lover ? 
Q2. For Love, Ji Chang Wook is what  kind of a boyfriend? 
A. I do not like to fight, I really do not like to fight. . Usually, I will be a very fun, ,,,,,very ... very naughty boyfriend

Ji Chang Wook Way  of Love ?
Q3. Ji Chang Wook dream of love? 
A. I want to be able comfortable to  communicates with each other, have telepathy together, and  a  soft,  warm love. .....

Ji Chang Wook lover 
Q4. So....Ji Chang Wook  future girlfriend  ?
A. Hello....

Love how MC keep asking about Love, and  this is not unprepared question, every Q&A are already prep by no other  by the man himself.  hm...he really smart, his fm is like a Confession Concert, all songs list are about love....

The hints are there, if you aren't  accepting it, and still in you own delusional denial,

cmmon.....he sang about I'll Protect you.....a  Head To Toe  very lovable song,,,,,,to Fairy Angel...

Anyway......who's been called by him as Fairy Angel ? 

It's A Warp Time Everyones.......................pack your bag, we almost near Moru Moru Island.

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

For everyones who doesn;t believes or still in the land of delusional, or for every trytobedecent troll....this is the fact :

Wookie fly from London to Shanghai, arrival at Pudong  International airport, then from Pudong he stay at Sheraton Hongqiao,  at Hongqiao Domestic airport. He have to travel for another 50 min to reach the Hongqiao area. So, from International airport to domestic airport ? Why ? Off course someones that have to fly from Hengdian or  Hangzhaou to Hongqiao Domestic Airport. Then He back to Pudong to fly to HK.  And he couldn't wipe of his wide smile grin....that all Chinese Fans feel the warmest when they saw him. 

How crazy is that ? Off course those reporter are true, since this is the craziest things that happened, with one of their beloved Healer Couple, .  With all those supporter, this is a very smart strategy. They all say that they can feel their love in their eyes, and they all feel warm by this kind of act.  

hmmm.....I wonder what kind of  .........naah...as @Keemanjy said : let's not spoiled our happines.....Wine is on the House Everyones......Let's Cheer...

@Voilla_amore  i'm curious,last question.ji chang wook future gfriend question. Do JCW answer is Hello? Only hello? No other word?

If it so, then he not answering his question bout future gf. He don't have to answer it,coz he already have

Whoa... voilla last post. Let's pack our bag. I'm ready to go....

• Like 5

Been away from this thread for only half a day and it had already jumped two pages. I'm trying to calm down My ChangMin heart :wub: with all the infos, pics & vids. They are all squeee worthy. Thank you all. 

With the latest happenings, I'm one happy & giddy shipper ;) 

• Like 3

Guest Voilla_amore

@uphie_ajah : yup...a Hello,,,,,with a SMILEEEEE.......he he he....

but they all got it....the way MC ask for a messages for his ( future ) gf...is becoz they all afraid  if the SK news will also twisted the Q&A....that's how, they all now just spreads all the video, without any copyrights issues.  Well....the Chinese  Healer and Chinese Changminer is a strong shipper.....

@voilla_amore  OMG... i'm screaming with happiness right now. Big hug to you. I don't need any declaration really. Just hoping they have a beautiful happy strong relationship. 

Can i ask link for video?. Just want to see JCW reaction.

• Like 7

Sometime ago when his FM sked in HK was out,  I remembered me asking and hoping Minyoung sshi will be with him.  And here in our thread,  I was told his FM is not about Healer or something sort of like that... hmmm.... now,  as it came to pass,  ...... :wub:  

Kamsahamnida Wookie ... kamsahamnida :)  I wonder how it would be if your "ideal gf" was with you...  

No woman would be afraid to let the whole world know how happy she is if the love of her life is sure to stand by her side through all odds... (Minyoung sshi? )

#Changmin is Love :wub: :phew:

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 4

Guest Voilla_amore

@uphie_ajah :  didn't  you have the Q&A above ?  not yet?......I try to post it.....

I'm having difficulties with this New Soompi.....coz, some of my post could not view by others. Maybe becoz I was used the other search engines....I mean the baidu...

Guest Voilla_amore

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5e5846842bdc9ad0ec4df9c372ad0196

he talk about LOVE in here.....only LOVE.....Wookie Kind of Style Explanation

He explain that "When Love couldnt say I am Sorry......well...his explanation just makes me love him more....and PMY, you  have the best man at the end.....

This video is not mine.....CR: To Owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Q1. Empress Q  and Healer Chae Young Shin, which one is the  closest to your ideal type? 
A. For  me , Chae Young Shin,  In fact, I think as a modern man myself, for me Empress Q is a little too strong for me, she play a role as both man and woman, As comparison, Chae Young Shin is more cute, pleasant, Bright and funny. So she is closer to my ideal type.

a little too strong? lmao  he could  have stopped with its cos "hes a modern man" as reason for choosing CYS instead he went on and on 

MORE Cute

Pleasant

Bright

Funny

Jcw ssi do u really have to rub it in? we get it already ok ? you wub her  ♡

• Like 9

Thanks you all again for the updates, it's even getting better

@frannie_8pie a million thanks for the translations and for bringing up the presentation video, to choose that kiss from all his work.......we already know it's his favourite scene, as what @Keemanjy said, btw love all your posts, from a male POV, I couldn't be happier to be proven right

@Voilla_amore and a million thanks for you dear for bringing the Q/A section, I've been wanting to see it once I heard that part, btw a very very naughty boyfriend was it from him or you, kekekekkeek

@Reyko he's not trying to appease the other shippers anymore

after how aggressive they kept attacking PMY after they started filming together, he no longer wish to feed their delulu mind any longer, in fact he didn't sing To the Butterfly live, he put it as a recording for the fan messages while he wasn't even on stage, all this FM from his part was a bold statement, whether everyone can hear it or choose to play dumb, that's their problem

I feel sorry for EK fans though, but not for the delusional clothe matching insulting shippers

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 13

Guest Voilla_amore

oh, btw, his explanation about Kim Jong Kok song : You are Lovable is the most Suitable Confession Song....and A Proposal song.....( I bet for him....)

You're loveable from head to toe
I'm so proud to to have you as my girl
Waiting is fun now and even the air is sweet
I love you

Even if the world is hard to bear, when I see you
I can feel the breeze upon my heart
Is this living or is this happiness?
Whatever it is, I'm feeling it now.

Even if my whole day as been gloomy, when I see you
I can feel the sunlight on my hair
Is this surprising feeling love?
There are perks to waiting

I was afraid I'd cry like my last encounter with love
So I hesitated, but you waited for me without complain
and so you came easily to me

I was always so stiff but I now I smile all day
What have I done?

Even your backside and shadow are loveable
And my affection comes naturally
I love you

I've been taking care of myself so that I can make you happy
And even in my eyes I feel like I'm an okay guy now.

I was so curt but I now I smile all day
What have I done?

Even your backside and shadow are loveable
And my affection comes naturally
I love you ( in here, he just avoid the camera.......)

Let's love each other so that other people
are so jealouse they can't stand it!
Oh just promise me this one thing: that until the end of
the world you will only be loveable for me!

Now, he even already have a Proposal Song Ready in hand. hm...are you sure...Wookie ah, that you haven't yet sing to her ?

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

@Reemkanabta : the video have a password to it, and I believes that until the owner willing to release it, it's useless for me to post it here. Coz, you have to access it using your password in their  chat groups. Just wait until they released it, I already asked them.....

1a7e51c379310a5512608117b24543a983261052

cr to owner....

Very Well Prepared..........a shot down to other delulu shippers.....He show everyone his Devil May Care attitudes in a subtle way but...Auuuchhhh ...its hurt....( well, that's what you' all  deserved for attacking someones who he dearly loves....)

Guest Voilla_amore

@Reemkanabta :  he being a naughty boyfriend is from the man himself......

well....imagines he say it with a wink in his eyes....and a wide grin......melting everyones ?

Guest Voilla_amore

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:0d1bfb885b0658c6be9e4ab3f0a7ff88

Video CR to Owner....

English Translation

I forget how long it's been since I last heard you
tell me your favorite story
I've thought about it for a long time, I start to get confused
Have I done something wrong again?

Crying, you told me that all fairytales were lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you won't understand that after you told me that you loved me
all the stars lit up in the sky

I am willing to be that angel that you loved most in the fairytales
My open arms turning into wings to protect you
You have to believe, believe that we will be like those inside a fairytale
where it is a happy ending

Writing our ending together

So.....What do you think all ? 

This is FM or some CONFESSION CONCERT ?

nb : thou shall not be blind anymore.......

Edited by Voilla_amore