[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Arghhhh, I was typing halfway and I lost the entire chunk except for my first paragraph. I wasted so much time trying to rewrite that portion. I m barely halfway through and exhausted. Looks like I won't be able to finish tonight, nor tomorrow morning, as I have to attend a work course. Hopefully it will be done by tmr night. Press con is almost as difficult to write as KBS awards. Hopefully it will turn out well. Sigh. Sorry guys, nothing for you to read tonight... :( 

@amyR055 bang's POV, that's a good idea too! Will shelf it for future ffs.

• Like 10

Guest Eileen531

In case I forgot to mention this, Welcome to the many new shippers who couldn't take being quiet any longer and came out and said hello.  Please post often and we look forward to your observations and of course your CSI skills. Spazz away!

Thanks for the gifs @fyeahjcw, outrageous as usual and @pariG, glad you came back from your studies to join in and give us a good laugh. @reyko, quietly spot on as usual.   All you ladies had good points and I love revisiting things as we always discover something new again.  So the mgr. Bang's observation.......true grit there you can see why he and Jcw would be buddies, what you see is what you get and not patronizing to Jcw so the best kind of confidant. @amyR055, isn't his girlfriend's name Ralkoo not to be confused with our Reyko......lol

Take care @euk_z, with your muffin in the oven. 

@ReemKanabta, enjoyed your FF very much it's very sexy......and umm yeah please continue as you see fit. One question, did you write that like 2 hours after you had Chinese food the other night that your husband brought home to you?  hehehe

@Ahpheng, love your latest comic strips they always crack me up.

@tehlimau, haven't got to your most recent FF but I am on a mission, so stay tuned. I'm sure it will be a good read. 

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531... you caught me. I thought nobody realized it before I edited the name. LOL:D

After reading I remember the sound of the name and there are two 'oo' in the spelling but still can't remembered the exact name. Thanks to you - it's Ralkoo. :lol:

@Tehlimau... take your time. Don't pressure yourself too much. Your study and health are far more important.

Edited by amyR055

Don't worry @nicolelim88... This thread will be exist until the day they announce their wedding,even more... We also want to see them having cuttie children,with 2 dogs,one cat,and three fish,and finally live happilly ever after... Qeqeqe... I'm hyper delulu... 

Previously,I've shipped SK celebrity couple who trapped in shooting location love like Kim Sun Ah n Lee Dong Wook in Scent of a Woman,also Lee Sang Woo and Sung Yu Ri in Feast of The Gods... Coincidentally,Kim Sun Ah,Sung Yu Ri and Lee Dong Wook were in the same agency with Min Young,in Kingkong entertainment,at the time... But not long,until I finally trapped in this thread... I joinned this forum,because I couldn't stand only lurking this cuttie,adorable,lovable couple,and I wanted to share what I feel about them... This is for the first time I fall in love with a couple after watched their scene in Healer... Fall in love madly,deeply,till I spending most of my time to lurking here,waiting for their newest ig updating and hoping they will be a real couple... And fortunatelly I found the best people here who have the same delulu,but with the great talents,making gif,ff,comics,great csi's analyzing,beautiful arts n comments,and it difficult to me to escape from this addiction from changmin... There always something new in this thread... Full of surprise,laughter,happines,support,love,only for changmin... 

So,just enjoy you days with us... First time you join this forum,it will difficult for you to escape... You'll trap... Qeqeqe

• Like 12

Hahaha @Eileen531 naughty naughty girl:P sadly no, iitwasn't him who inspired that FF, it's the hero himself, the great Wookie, with his face going out of the AP, I recognised that look, and the way he carried his body. Imagine how happy I was when I heard he was in a hurry and had to fligh back :wub:

@tehlimau :tears: sorry to hear about that, I hate when this happens 

• Like 8

Guest nicolelim88

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am just love reading all ff that are available  and all the lovely things mentioned about them. They are so cute and adorable just remind me of my first love......... oops!

Guest nicolelim88

As I am new in this forum, first I want to send my apology to everyone. I really am blind in sending or reply to anyone that appreciate my post.

Btw, I just can't wait for the new ff from tehlimau, Reemkanabta and anybody else??????? 

Guest Eileen531

I'm interested in a close up of Minyoung's airport shoes......she was in flats and they looked interesting!   It was  blurry in the video, thanks @pariG, for that link.  I am not use to seeing her in anything but high heels so this is a treat.

Has anyone else noticed that Minyoung's hair is dark again, she changed it back to dark for the upcoming drama I suppose.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest amyR055

@Eileen531 I can't wait to see her costume for period drama. Chinese period drama really has the most extraordinaire costumes/designs lately.

I think hers is flat  gold shoes Chanel 2015 collection. But as you said it kind of blurry but the design looked quite the same with the brownish tip.

hyWRSSX.jpg

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

@Voilla_amore you said you dont want Minyoung got kiss the way  he always did in his film

yeah me too.i dont want too...i dont like the way he kisses no no no no please!!!

Welcome to all the new shippers who have recently joined the ChangMin family here!!!  

@ Everyone, I don't believe this has been posted here yet... it looks like a new promo pic for MY's new Chinese drama, "Braveness of the Ming"... here's to wishing our MY a wonderful and happy time filming the drama!  Goooooo Min Youngie!!  Fighting!!  :wub:

Credit picture: Owner

Source: changmin_couple_ IG

#GlowingGoddess      #Gorgeous_In_Red    #Wookie's_Pride_&_Joy

• Like 12

@fyeahjcw ...thanks a million for those gifs, luv luv them . good job dear feel like hugging you now. as we agreed before a split second and you will miss their intimate moments. can never get enough spazzing when you see them next to each other during our favourite 2 prescons, kbs awards and director commentary. @tehlimau take your time with your FF on those moments, i am sure you do a good job as always. can't wait for the June, palliii yaa

@Voilla_amore didn't notice the ring thighy, i wish i have hawk eyes like all of you. perhaps the ring is a present from wookie and she said she will use it well (together with presents from her fans, feel sad for them though for missing her at the airport). she's still wearing it right..

@CrushOnHealer ...  yeah like someone said we need a good close up zoomed on that ring.  This is her caption right .. share from minyoungi thread. melting on her last 2 sentences. Ok minyoungi, we get your hints that you are a lady deeply in love now B). you can't hide it anymore, can you.

trans: coming all the way to the airport but not able to see (you all), Im crying T_T please go back safely, Ill use the beautiful presents well, <3, ill go and be back safely #iloveyou #missingyoualready.

translation credit to: @raine_evenstar.

@reyko .. hahahha lol yah, i fainted with you multiple times too

hi all newcomers !! Glad to see all of you joining 

still no update from uri captain .. wookiee_ya, give us some hints please. 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 10

36%201_zpslqni7abb.gif

40%201_zpsuzmt4bqh.gif

Sorry ladies for recycling this but don't we like swoooninggg to look at how glowing wookie's face here, other thank sticking very very close to minyounghe while on stage, he didn't talk much during this award nights ... his acceptance speech was short and when asked by minyoungi about his opinion, he said they will be more lovey dovey in Healer kkkkk ..(that's all in you mind right ) but his eyes and his glowing face just give away soo much as you said @Eileen531 .. he said it best when you say nothing at all. :D

btw, since @amyR055 mention about his manager cum good chinggu bang manager, i hope it's not too late to congratulate him and his fiance or rather soon to be bride. Hope this positive aura from him will be transmitted to mr.bang good buddy too a.k.a uri wookie. Close people influence each other. Mr.bang manager, we know you are here reading this ...  :P

pic credit to owner

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 12

Hi Yeorobun, thread a bit quiet today, no? I did not attend my course this morning, but will soon be off to work. Still not done with the ff (I just want it to be perfect!! But something is not flowing right yet.) So just to get a feel of other press cons etc, I started searching Youtube for SKKS, where I was fond of the OTP. Then I found a fam-cam of PMY and PYC when they won their best couple awards. And now that's where the interesting part is - when you start to compare their interactions and sense of awareness with our ChangMin at the KBS awards. PYC's reaction and behaviour towards MY is TOTALLY different from Wookie's, as @avi1003 has kindly put the gifs for us to see. Take a look for yourself, my dears, and let's discuss. :) video below under spoiler.

• Like 12

Guest amyR055

@tehlimau glad you brought this one out.

1p4WQUA.png

See the hand - intimate vs politedKzBIM6.jpg

UpilYlA.jpg

most of the time out OTP always looking in the same direction - or that person always looking at one direction - at her

With YC - they were not really in sync - what interests them at that moment were not similar.

YC was too polite and a little awkward.  I think even MY was afraid too stand too close. YC sasaeng fans  are not to be taken lightly.

GgUukio.jpg

No words needed here.LOL

There are  a lot more. Maybe the others see something we didn't see.

Guest twig2

*posting from heaven* 

@fyeahjcw keep them coming.omo,I can't even concentrate at work(dunno y I came here).

@FleurdeLys101 haha.. U are quite the detective. Is there a way to zoom in on MYs ring? 

@twigtwiglove welcome.

​Thank you.  1st time joining this shipping thing.  Never done that before.  It looks quite fun, voicing out without ppl thinking that I am crazy woman.  Tried watching Blood drama but couldn't finish it.  I have downloaded the whole series of healer drama and kept in my tablet.  Re-watched and again and again.  Finally, I told myself, join the shippers and maybe I might be able to come out of my insanity. Oh oh please help to cure me......

Guest amyR055

@ell4u... Actually our considerate MY tried several time to not blocking him but then he always moved in sync with MY.

If she moved a bit backward, he will do the same thing.  There is no way to separate him from MY on that stage that night. He stuck to her every moves like a gum.