Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Guest amyR055

@FleurdeLys101 for Lee Juck I am not really sure - but JCW favorite song is called 'Rain'

These two  Kim Kwang Seok's songs are the favorites for cover songs by other artists

But the sad thing Kim Kwang Seok  committed suicide if I'm not mistaken in 1992)

Becoming Dust ( I love cover by Roy Kim and Jung Joon Young)  and Love that is too painful was not love ( cover by Ailee in immortal songs is very nice too)

but all his songs are quite nice - kind of soothing if you're missing someone

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReemKanabta

• youngatheart

• maryofbethany

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

Oh we have gotten back the posts of the temporary forum ^^ (when I check a few minutes ago we were at page 311 and then look at us being at page 354! We rocked last week xD 43 pages in a week !! Ahah even if Healer is done, these two make us spazz so much lately :P

@tehlimau your FF was daebak, as usual :wub: I read it at work, I had to take a few steps away from my 3 (male xD) colleagues I was working with, I didn't want them to see me blushing while I was reading 1726941591.png Ah if only it could happen in real life *-* I wish they can go to their Moru-Moru Island when Wookie's done with his MS <3 Thank you for all the fics you are writing for us, you are so productive! 

If there was a season two of Healer... That would be awesome! Imagine... We won't have to wait for like 8 or 9 episodes before the first kiss arrives because they're already together. A lot of lovey dovey scenes right from episode 1... :wub: It would be episode 15 of season 1 all over the season 2... *squeeeeeee* 

Ah I miss Healer so much... Still haven't found a drama who interests me (even though I've tried a few ones...) But you know, there's something missing... The chills Healer gave me at each episode, the eagerness I had every week waiting for mondays and tuesdays for the episodes to come... *sigh* 

• Like 12

Aaaaah.. Thats what happen. We got our pages from temp forum back. I got confused. Why sudenly the page jumping. I remember we just celebrate our 300 pages 2 days ago..

@fyeahjcw same as me. Still not find other drama to watch. Not move on at all from Healer. I watch only one drama to show my respect to my prev bias. But what happen thrn I found my bias had much lack in acts. I didnt see him as attractived as before. Seriously Healer and our couple ruined my drama tasted.

@FleuderLys101 thanks dEar.. No worry Ill still sneak out here... Eventh just to push lIke button only..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 7

Oow... I slept last night,and forgot to close this thread,and remember I still read page 316... I thought,wow how could this thread jump so fast,and I missed the conversation more than 30 pages??? But it seemed Soompi back to the real forum... Ok,enjoy our 350 pages...

• Like 8

@OdankItha, Is Youngie missing Wookie?! My delulu imagination is getting a better hold of me than reality today...

My heart pounding so hard now.. I read @ReemKanabta this early morning. And she update with #missualready.. If u read the new ff from reem u will know what I mean... Reem.. Before wookie just go out from ur ff and now his lady... Im in delulu heaven

She talking about cry and airport that what i get fr google trans.. Ur delulu guys about he drove her to airport. Is that really happen???

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 10
Guest IrisNatalya

Our lovely Pmy aka Lady Ji updated her IG

Even the only words that i understand is #missyoualready its enough to make my jaw dropped.. I'm grinning & smiling now. 

Yup @OdankItha, her caption is killing us..

What a good start for today's spazzing.. :D

Edited by IrisNatalya
Guest treasure51

Minyoung updated her ig.. Woow and she is on her way to China

Kyaaa... Her caption, omoo #missyoualready.. And heart.. Heart.

Our temp forum posts r here now. Too lazy to check the last page. :DSo i just tried tp post and lalaal i am in the last page 

@odank, you first.. I am too happy after saw her ig caption 

@euk_z, congratulation, always smile and happy 

Edited by treasure51
Guest FleurdeLys101

And the couple trolling continues. Cant' wait for the other half's "celebratory 1M IG followers Selca" anytime now peeps...

Gosh her hashtags will be the death of me one of these days. . .:w00t:

And the couple trolling continues. Cant' wait for the other half's "celebratory 1M IG followers Selca" anytime now peeps...

Gosh her hashtags will be the death of me one of these days. . .:w00t:

I turn on their ig notif.. So when they I update their ig I will know in a second..

• Like 7

If there was a season two of Healer... That would be awesome! Imagine... We won't have to wait for like 8 or 9 episodes before the first kiss arrives because they're already together. A lot of lovey dovey scenes right from episode 1... :wub: It would be episode 15 of season 1 all over the season 2... *squeeeeeee*

I'll be "squeeeing" with u and the rest if this happens.

@tehlimau started my day reading ur FF.  thanks for making our days much better. More! More! (But no pressure ok?) With your FF and PMY's IG update, have to control myself from "squeeing" at work. 

Will try to sneak from time to time. Spazz away 

• Like 7

Her hashtags really add fuel to the fire, huh "알라뷰"? Girl... LOL. (I mean, maybe she's talking to her fans but where's the fun in thinking that...)

Also, hey y'all, I'm new to this thread... *waves*  I just finished watching Healer last night and now I don't know what to do with my life lol.  I want JCW and PMY to happen.

• Like 16