Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Guys! We'll have more fuel for our ship soon! XD
New details about the Healer DVD
General Composition1. Director re-edited main drama (episodes 1-20) Around 1231 minutes duration
2. Additional Footages- Commentary and Interview - approx. 250 minutes(Episode 12 group commentary, couple commentary, interviews)- Making (including kiss scene and action scene) - approx. 240 minutes- Other additional footages (NG, press conference, poster shooting, script reading, press interview, etc) - approx. 115 minutes
*Note: These are still in the process of being edited, so the duration may have slight changes. After it's all complete, they will tell us the exact specs.
That's like 6 hours of additional footages and 4 hours of commentary+interview!!! :x :\"> :x

• Like 1
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReemKanabta

• youngatheart

• maryofbethany

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

Guest Voilla_amore

Their Photosoot are also almost sync....
a Real Couple Made in Heaven.....
So....everyones,Looks like our Mr & Mrs Ji already packed and ready to sail.....How about all of you ?
Ready ?go......

20110520_park_minyoung_compagna_4.jpg68359e7cjw1eh133c5xc1j20m611a7jitumblr_nhqm4055pw1tuj76io1_500.jpg   20110520_park_minyoung_compagna_5.jpg 
all pics cr to owner

Anyone notice,that Ji Chang Wook is playing around with us??? Yes,he definatelly lurking us... He reads everything we post in this forum... And sometimes he want to give us clues...

I try to analize his personality from bts and interviews... Actually he is still a 'boy' who likes playing arround,laughing,joking... Although in some occations he looks manly and shy...

I saw 3 newest pictures from him in ig n weibo,today... And definatelly,he gave us clues...

Since yesterday we suspicious where is Mr.Ji, while Mrs.Ji2be still in Hawaii... Then pariG said that he probably with Min Young in a secret place... Then pnaysurver84 uploaded the latest glorious weibo,bts inStyle photoshoot... His management look trying hard to cover our curiousity...

But JCW is a kind of rebell boy,independent and easy going... He try to give us clues... With picrures with mic,2 text books and ig text @office hommes_kr... Well,he tell us tha he is still in Korea,maybe preparing his next musical performance...

Wokey,keep play around with us... Your secret save with us...

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

me too i'm soo happy to be truly a Healerite..yehey thanks @luvspartace after reading that you are already a Healerite i remember to check mine and then wow i didnt know i am already a Healerite...oh no!!!...i really didn't notice that...sooo happy.....thank you so much admins

Good morning from the West side part of continental America! I went to bed while waiting for JCWs IG update because that's always expected of him on the weekends lol! And lo and behold, he did update. He received gifts from his Baidu fans and had a photoshoot.

Btw, Wookie's shirt looks very quirky hahahaha!

잘쓸게요 고마워요!!!! :) #블루투스스피커 #R50 #고마워

A photo posted by 지창욱 (@jichangwook) on Apr 10, 2015 at 1:14am PDT

I doubt he'd buy that shirt himself. Probably just thought he'd wear it to the photoshoot. The shirt looks very tropical with creatures/animals hahahahaha! I'm going to stop talking and let you all figure it out lol!

siptiamari said: Anyone notice,that Ji Chang Wook is playing around with us??? Yes,he definatelly lurking us... He reads everything we post in this forum... And sometimes he want to give us clues...
I try to analize his personality from bts and interviews... Actually he is still a 'boy' who likes playing arround,laughing,joking... Although in some occations he looks manly and shy...
I saw 3 newest pictures from him in ig n weibo,today... And definatelly,he gave us clues...
Since yesterday we suspicious where is Mr.Ji, while Mrs.Ji2be still in Hawaii... Then pariG said that he probably with Min Young in a secret place... Then pnaysurver84 uploaded the latest glorious weibo,bts inStyle photoshoot... His management look trying hard to cover our curiousity...
But JCW is a kind of rebell boy,independent and easy going... He try to give us clues... With picrures with mic,2 text books and ig text @office hommes_kr... Well,he tell us tha he is still in Korea,maybe preparing his next musical performance...
Wokey,keep play around with us... Your secret save with us...

I swear these two are so in sync with each other that whenever PMY updates her instagram I'm already expecting JCW to update his because 99% of the time that's what happens. PMY changed her instagram profile photo about 2 days ago and then BAM JCW updates his instagram also. 

• Like 1

To my ChangMin shipper sisters: I hope this post finds you well. There are people who will be coming and will be spreading malicious rumours about the other half of our ship. I hope that you will stand your ground because the other half of the ship hasn't confirmed that he is with someone. Gossip is not tolerated. I advice those who are planning to bring negative vibes about uri ChangMin, to stay away.

May the force be with you.

Guest Eileen531

@ thesotoobligat,

I must say, otp is very good at "couple missions". ;))  Lmao.........they are good but our CSI is no joke.

@ siptiamari,

I hope they do lurk and maybe his English skills have improved from reading soompi. You're so right thou his face can't lie (even though he tries) and if they would go out together the public would know for sure.  Director's Cut DVD here we come! 

Good morning fellow ChangMin shippers! :x :x :x

@pnay Thank you sis for giving us a warning before someone spread some nasty and malicious rumors. Thank you for forever protecting our ship. You deserve a big hug! >:D<

@all We should always remember this before we believe any of these rumors :

49453_original.jpg

Have a blessed day everyone! :)>-

jxnmj.jpg

Guest deninja

Just wanted to check my healerite status.
Nice! And loving the temporary gray but excited for our final colors...
Thanks again for everyone who made this possible!
Keep spazzing,chinggus! Oops, my healerite name disappeared... :(
And it's back again. Soompi is trolling me. :)

@pnaysurfer84, @MyXavienne and @All who was "worried" (or rather confused about that rumor--like I was). Here's something to calm everyone down,

Glorious has made a statement saying that the rumor that was spreading around is unfounded. Obviously.

:P Don't even know how that even started, especially since if it had to do with "couple items", our girl would be a much bigger suspect don't y'all think? And interesting how they immediately shot down that possibility considering that our ship has basically been doing the same thing LOL 
Source: http://m.news.nate.com/view/20150411n04755 & google translate

• Like 1