[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

My sister :'did MY get influenced by Ji Chang Wook?' That was her reaction upon seeing the Instagram pics :D

=)) =)) =)) me tooo... smell something :x

@princeegoyal .. youre CIS is working right hahaha I dont think MY will eat that big amount of food, it is for our JCW ... my delulu mind :x :x :x..

Just wanna thank you changminnersfor all your post. I wont mention all of you coz I might miss anyone... Oh please keep it coming :-h :-h :-h

• Like 1

Guest charliew

Still can't help but smile whenever I see their pictures, whether separate or together. They just look so happy, ugh!! I cannot wait to see more BTS scenes/deleted scenes. I'm still stuck in an endless rewatching cycle, and there seems to no relief in any of these new dramas. If I see one more "fish kiss" scene, I'm going to punch my screen, lol. Ah my OTP, what have you done to me? ~X( :((

Anywho, I've started a new project of going back through before and after interviews, to see how things like answers, expressions, interactions changed in JCW/PMY. It may take a while, but it'll keep me occupied until the DVD/Blueray is released. Yeah @charliew...I think that's what we're waiting for. 

P.S. I Miss Them...cr. @linheys Tumbler

Awesome!!  :)>-  Any spoiler in the meantime while waiting?  8-> 

This thread for sure is going to explode in May! I'm counting everyday till the H-day 
\m/

Guest charliew

My sister :'did MY get influenced by Ji Chang Wook?' That was her reaction upon seeing the Instagram pics :D

I just read on PMY thread that Jinsung deleted "the picture" ..WAE???? Fishy..fishy... did you guys smell fishy??  :-\" :-\"

I just read on PMY thread that Jinsung deleted "the picture" ..WAE???? Fishy..fishy... did you guys smell fishy??  :-\" :-\"

So fishy.. is there something suspicious with the picture? I mean.. to the extend to delete it.. However I look at it, a get none.. :-? :-?

Joungmal..issanghae

Even though this video is solely about JCW I thought it was worth sharing here because a few things stood out to me:1. We don't see him checking his cell phone much at all during his Singapore vacation2. JCW liked to visit museum too  (also one of PMY's fave things to do when travelling abroad)3. JCW has a sweet tooth and likes to sample sweet treats when travelling ( PMY has shared various vacations pics of herself enjoying sweet treats when she travelled too)4. JCW prefers to travel with friends rather than solo ( same as PMY)5. I believe one of the questions he picked on the secret question cards was what gift he wished to receive the most and his answer was a girlfriend (me recalling MinYoung's 2015 new year wish at the KBS awards show where she said she wished for a boyfriend)
This video was filmed 12.27.2012If there are any shippers here who can translate for us here, that would be sooooooo greatly appreciated. My Korean and Chinese knowledge is below basic unfortunately so I only understood about 5% of what was said.  Gamsamneida in advance to any volunteer translators!!  ^:)^
@13:30 and onwards is when JCW's segment begins

Cr. Changwook Ji
p.s. the fans on the Healer thread may experience further ovary explosions if they saw the part where JCW is enjoying himself by the hotel rooftop infinity pool.  :))
  • Like 1

@Frannie8pie, gah! Changmin couple answers are almost in sync with each other

@terryG, I suggest for you to reread post Healer interviews of both leads and then back track to City Hunter post interviews. You'll find treasures because of the similarities of the answers, almost déjà Vu like hahahahaha!

Happy reading ^_^

• Like 1

Even though this video is solely about JCW I thought it was worth sharing here because a few things stood out to me:
1. We don't see him checking his cell phone much at all during his Singapore vacation
2. JCW liked to visit museum too  (also one of PMY's fave things to do when travelling abroad)
3. JCW has a sweet tooth and likes to sample sweet treats when travelling ( PMY has shared various vacations pics of herself enjoying sweet treats when she travelled too)
4. JCW prefers to travel with friends rather than solo ( same as PMY)
5. I believe one of the questions he picked on the secret question cards was what gift he wished to receive the most and his answer was a girlfriend (me recalling MinYoung's 2015 new year wish at the KBS awards show where she said she wished for a boyfriend)

This video was filmed 12.27.2012
If there are any shippers here who can translate for us here, that would be sooooooo greatly appreciated. My Korean and Chinese knowledge is below basic unfortunately so I only understood about 5% of what was said.  Gamsamneida in advance to any volunteer translators!!  ^:)^

@13:30 and onwards is when JCW's segment begins

Cr. Changwook Ji

p.s. the fans on the Healer thread may experience further ovary explosions if they saw the part where JCW is enjoying himself by the hotel rooftop infinity pool.  :))
Alternative link to watch:

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

The gf of Mnager Bang updated her IG with 2pairs of shoes.. Luckily I was the one who comment first but I dont understand korean.. I just guess that she gave the shoes to Mr Bang and JCW because she mentioned JCW on her caption.. after few minutes she edited her caption with some hashtag english words.. the shoes were given by JCW..

She reads my comment.. :D:D

So, I have this hunch I want to share.

I don't know why Jinsung deleted her picture with PMY in the back, doing a peace sign.

I am speculating it on the grounds of PMYs special looking hat that doesn't fit due to it's size (too big)

Exhibit A: 

11034300_803399106373889_586674639238497

pic grabbed from PMY's soompi thread
Credit to poster

It could be anyone's, right??? (lol)

Edit: Btw, as I remembered correctly, PMY doesn't like being called Noona by JCW because they are close to age.

But wait, why isn't she making a fuss when it's SIG?!?! hahaha!

Teaser for the SBS interview:

http://youtu.be/pl-OmfgIKn8

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@pnaysurfer84 brilliant observation.. time to do an investigation.. maybe we could find that 'hat' worn by a guy that we all wish for..lol

princeegoyal said: hey all y lovely changmin shippers.. >:D hey my new friend . changminparadise...a very warm welcome >:D<let me sing a song  for you.....india se aya meri/mera dost...\:D/ . lol  KBC-kaun banega crorepati..are you a amitabh bachan fan =))  =)) finally i have an indian shipper  like me ..i thought it just me whos going crazy over changmin.. =))  gladly all here all sailing the same LOVE ship #changmin
regarding @ frannie8pie amazing search about JCW  love to cook rice for his GF...BINGO :x   =D> love you my changmin shipper a virtual hug.. >:Dsorry quoting text 
On the JCW Indonesia fansite, it's reported that at his June, 7, 2014 fanmeet in Osaka, Japan, "He said he would cook fried rice for his girlfriend if he gets one. He likes rice a lot."Hmmmmmm.......wondering if MinYoung has tasted any of JCW's fried rice yet.  Although, she doesn't seem like the type of girl who would eat and tell. Maybe she will reveal in future interviews that her new favourite food is fried rice.
my changmin shippers here is a prove 10712811_1516109178642309_16674322022494
PMY prepares food for the cast and crew of healer & guess what the main course was fried rice & fish ..her plate quite show what she love to eat ..pls check 
:)) still more..ok let me get on my CIS work =)) 10615344_1516109275308966_61608881897511?ui=2&ik=78f5784eee&view=att&th=14c048ebpls check the up & down right hand pic  ,she has full place of fried rice (may be she love fried rice now a lot..love effects ;)  that too cooked by changwookshii hands..:P;) ..NOW my big question  IS she prepare this plate for changwooshiii???  :\"> enjoy Friends... :x :P  

@pnaysurfer84 brilliant observation.. time to do an investigation.. maybe we could find that 'hat' worn by a guy that we all wish for..lol

To answer your question...I found A hat. It's still not THE hat...from Jinsungs IG, PMY's so tiny...so I have to kinda enlarge the pic on my phone...

But this JCW hat is close enough...

tumblr_ngl5y0ae0G1tuj76io1_1280.jpg

@frannie8pie, please locate a better hat-edition. Thanks dear! HAHAHA!

That's Hip Hop Hat... hat couple....hohoho \:D/

But.. but.. it's not that obvious right? yeah I think the cap indeed larger than her size..I mean why delete it and make random people like us be suspicious?

It makes me wonder evenmore really.. maybe the very same cap was wearing by someone? If it's just similar brand with the one JCW oppa wear, it's not enough, it has to be the very same cap to raising suspiciousness.. but is there really is? Or is it us who over-analyze it? *troooollll* hahaaaa..

Especially after I watch the video from @Frannie8pie, thanks to you that we could suspect something.

So, I have this hunch I want to share.

I don't know why Jinsung deleted her picture with PMY in the back, doing a peace sign.

I am speculating it on the grounds of PMYs special looking hat that doesn't fit due to it's size (too big)

Exhibit A:

8663FB92-B41F-4143-A186-F4C21FB6496A.jpg

It could be anyone's, right??? (lol)

Edit: Btw, as I remembered correctly, PMY doesn't like being called Noona by JCW because they are close to age.

But wait, why isn't she making a fuss when it's SIG?!?! hahaha!

Teaser for the SBS interview:

http://youtu.be/pl-OmfgIKn8

wahahahaha @pnaysurfer84 I was also checking on the hat.... like-minded indeed :)  btw, did you find anything interesting????

@saved2k, i found out that it's not a New Era hat. 

I want to look into it more but I want to go to bed because I have work tomorrow or watch an episode of SKKS. 

But here, I oblige you to check out JCWs favorite hat brand: 

@saved2k, don't forget to edit out the picture when quoting. TY!