[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@blossomnagr‌ Me too. I've watched some of the BTS from each of their previous projects, and they don't compare. I swear, I try to keep my shippers heart in check. It's impossible to do. With JCW's latest IG post it doesn't help either. It's like he's saying; "Min Youngah, look I'm not smoking-I miss you-See, I'm in my hotel room...with my guard dog" lol!!! NLfOj3l.pngcr minoz-joyax, soompi thread

Disclaimer: This is my own personal delulu moment, any bad intentioned lurkers are EVIL if they spread this as truth... X(

• Like 1

Guest blossomnagr

SINA Interview (not full translation, full translation will be available a bit later). All credits and big thanks for Chinese -English translation to @raine_evenstar
Q: When you're in love, are you more of the type to rely on your boyfriend, or the more independent type?A: This depends on the person, I'll behave differently. If the man is someone who is very understanding and reliable, I'll unconsciously open my heart to him and tell him all of my worries. If he is not (that kind of person), depending on his situation, it may the opposite and I'll turn out to be the listener. I think in that way I'll be more independent? In short, it depends on the other person's situation, I'll naturally change along.
Q: In real life, can you accept a boyfriend with such a "special" job like in the drama?A: Actually I frequently thought about it when I was watching the edited scenes, how a guy that fights like that is really handsome. But if it's in real life, isn't a job like Healer kind of too dangerous? You won't know when he'll get hurt, my heart will ache for him. If it's that kind of special job, I'll just stop him while he's disguised as Park Bong Soo, and not let him go be Healer.
Q: You and Ji Chang Wook are referred by the fans as the "Healing Couple" in <Healer>, did you feel the popularity of the drama while filming?A: Actually I wasn't aware of its popularity during filming, it's only now that I'm aware after seeing everyone's reactions. I think everyone calls us the "Healing Couple"? Because the two protagonists are very cute characters that heal each other, I think the biggest reason we're able to receive so much love from the audience is because of the characters' power.
Q: In <Healer>, Chae Young Shin sometimes sings and dances, getting all high by herself. Are you also usually the type to get high by yourself?A: I'm actually originally the "high" type. If I just have the place to show it, like a wrap-up party, I for sure won't miss it. When I'm by myself, I'll frequently relieve my stress like Young Shin. Sometimes I feel Young Shin is too much like me that I'm surprised myself. I'll think, is the writer watching me? Chae Young Shin is that type of character that shares a lot of similarities with me.
Q: There are a lot of sweet scenes in <Healer>, how did you avoid awkwardness first time partnering up with Ji Chang Wook?A: After debut, this is the first time I acted in a drama with so many romance scenes. Luckily, for the first kiss, the beanie was pulled down to here (to the chin before filming). I didn't feel that much of a burden. Originally, the first kiss scene is always the most nervous one, but for that scene, it was a kiss scene where Jung Hoo acted by Ji Chang Wook took the initiative. In comparison, I was more relaxed and just followed his lead. The sweet scenes afterward were filmed after we got close so the times where we're at a loss as to what to do also decreased. 

tumblr_nksialFgnc1tuj76io2_500.jpg

:x

Source: JCW Tumblr archive

constant textings is one of the sign if you are dating - I learnt from experience from my bias. He was constantly using his phone (and he don't have any sns) then you have to check whether the other party is constantly using her phone too...

BTW anyone can advise me what are consider SUGGESTIVE COMMENTS?

Sometimes really dun understand some people. If they are not in this ship why come in to read then complain or even worst post here. And you gals pls dun lurk in other shippers thread too its totally different world you wun like it.

• Like 1

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

@celyw‌ me too i dont understand the SUGGESTIVE COMMENTS..

Maybe haters have seen the FanVid where lmh and hjw were included..hahahaha ssshhhh

haters back off because you are not welcome here.. well, you will really get hurt if you continue to lurk in this thread.. mianhae!

@celyw  hello i notice the pic that you post above.....there is part that is not showing the face it is on the right side photo......hahaha.....is it b/coz or something....hahaha...well i'll ask pmy...   =)) :x :\"> :))

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

PMY answere:You won't know when he'll get hurt, my heart will ache for him. If it's that kind of special job, I'll just stop him while he's disguised as Park Bong Soo, and not let him go be Healer.

Oh I remember at ep 15 when she was calling 'bong sookie, bong sookie,bong sookie'..

@blossomnagr‌, thanks for sharing the translation for the SINA interview in here. It's always nice to read PMYs interview answers.

@celyw‌, no more trolling for you?! But it's nice that your here and having fun in the ChangMin thread.

@femalequixote‌, look at chu trolling. Why don't you want to join @celyw more often? Its hard to get over Healer's "Healing couple", I know.

To those who are wondering what a suggestive comment is:

suggestive

adjective

a. Tending to suggest; evocative: artifacts suggestive of an ancient society.

b. Stimulating further thought: “Suggestive here is the Southern, often Western and rural locus of these tales” (Mark Muro).

c. Conveying a hint or suggestion: conveyed the message with a few suggestive words.

Calling to mind sexual desire or sex acts: a controversial song with highly suggestive lyrics.

@ pnaysurfer84 I troll/ship depending on moods :P but seriously if JCW is using his hp very often something is fishy but who is the other party then?

You know I still dun understand despite your explanation of suggestive comments... can give any recent example of such posts in here?

celyw said: @ pnaysurfer84 I troll/ship depending on moods :P but seriously if JCW is using his hp very often something is fishy but who is the other party then? You know I still dun understand despite your explanation of suggestive comments... can give any recent example of such posts in here?

class="at_ttl"Ji Chang Wook And Park Min Young Have Their Sights Set On China

Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young are beginning to make in-roads in China.

On March 5, Park Min Young provided an interview to the Chinese social media outlet Sina.

During the interview, the actress enthusiastically expressed her interest in her Chinese fans and the potential of working within the market. The star has received increased attention since her recent role in “Healer,” where she starred opposite rising actor Ji Chang Wook.

In the interview with Sina, she spoke her potential opportunities to return to television. According to the Kpop Herald, the star said, “I wanted to prepare the next production in secret to surprise fans, but I think that it will be made public sooner than I think.

During her interview with Sina, she admitted that she does not have the date of her next on-screen role but expressed her interest in projects which would be intended for Chinese audiences.

“Healer” was extremely popular in China. The series combined action sequences with an investigative journalism plot but approached the subject matter from a different angle than the SBS series “Pinocchio.”

Park Min Young debuted in 2006 but is best known for her roles in the period comedy “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “City Hunter.”

“Healer” has served as her first attention-grabbing project since the conclusion of “City Hunter” in 2011.

Fans enjoyed the pairing of Park with Ji Chang Wook. His career has been bolstered by the success of “Healer.” Top Star News recently released a report which named him as one of the most searched Hallyu stars on Sina's social media site Weibo.

On March 5, he demonstrated his marketing potential with his appearance at an exclusive dinner for VIP guests in Hong Kong which was organized by British clothier Alfred Dunhill.
full article here: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/77162/20150306/ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young-have-their-sights-set-on-china.htm

re suggestive comments: seriously, were there even any kind of perviness in this thread? Not even remotely of what was in the Healer thread. I've been following the reading here and I can't remember anything "naughty" being written. Jinchaa....

@pnaysurfer84 - what are you talking about? @celyw is my soulmate in everything Changmin kekkeke  ;):D I concur with everything she says in this thread. :-\" Aigooo, now you made me miss @larienssi! :((

Oh, yeah, you guys, get ready to select some goodies for the Changmin thread starter. @marie67 said to PM her all that we want to include. So shall we just do that? Any "suggestive" suggestions? ;)
  • Like 2

@pnaysurfer84 - what are you talking about? @celyw is my soulmate in everything Changmin kekkeke  ;):D I concur with everything she says in this thread. :-\" Aigooo, now you made me miss @larienssi! :((

Oh, yeah, you guys, get ready to select some goodies for the Changmin thread starter. @marie67 said to PM her all that we want to include. So shall we just do that? Any "suggestive" suggestions? ;)

wae?! We are still soulmate here! We troll & ship together, united we stand!

:D :x

@blossomnagr - Ahhh, this bit here just KILLS ME!!!! every FREAKIN' time!!! Did you post this to torture me??? Just kidding, I know we all miss them like crazy. 8-} ;)

Aigoo @celyw so you were voting in another place? Where? Are you the reason our team is falling back in the shipper contest??? aigoo aigoo aigoo...
Yup yup, we ship and troll together! mhwaahhaha  (although our "trolling" is rather like a wake-up call or serious talk, not anything like "real" trolling :-\" And it's always made in the context of loving this couple, so...is that really trolling? If it interrupts delulu thoughts, maybe, yes... LOL But it's affectionate trolling, no malicious intentions. On the other hand, others though... :-\"

• Like 1