[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest charliew

Olga2010Ans said: Lovely Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites ChingusLet's imagine for a moment looked as though our beautiful perfect love birds Changmin if they were together one day in China on the red carpet!They have just a couple of fire and even imagine such is happiness!Especially our beautiful goddess PMY, too, was earlier in 2014 at a fashion show at the Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer,In Hong Kong,and it was there simply dazzling as well, and always, let's look at our Changmin (their beautiful photos) and we are happy that we have it is possible to simply enjoy and be proud of them and their success!a7s1r.jpg

015-03/05/c9503qtdwfq3.jpg
PMY,in 2014, fashion show Vivienne Westwood Spring/Summer,in Hong Kong

Charming Beautiful,PMY in COMPAGNA 2015 S/S making Film

Well, my dream as I would like to one day our sweet beautiful Changmin walked proudly with his arm, they just perfectly suited to each other and that's a fact! Let's hope that the good of our wishes come true for them!ur Perfect Beautiful ChangMin!

Guest Eileen531

@ charliew,   LMAO......
Minyoung has ehmmm always had assets but never flaunts it/them (one of the things) I love about her. Her personality and witty charm just flows so naturally.  I'm amazed to read words like standoffish, or pretentious to describe her by reporters in articles. They really have no clue.   I do agree with you that a certain Mr. Ji has probably taken notice. STAT.

I bet JCW checked out PMY during filming. =)) his back hug while CYS looking at the island pic in his loft, That arm didn't just lay lightly on her shoulder. He's for sure checking her out....our pretty PMY. Oh dear, im blushing hot....JCW are you?????

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @ charliew,   LMAO......
Minyoung has ehmmm always had assets but never flaunts it/them (one of the things) I love about her. Her personality and witty charm just flows so naturally.  I'm amazed to read words like standoffish, or pretentious to describe her by reporters in articles. They really have no clue.   I do agree with you that a certain Mr. Ji has probably taken notice. STAT.

• Like 1

Hey everybody! I heard some rumours that Ji Chang Wook is being offered to star in historical drama "The Scholars Who Walks in The Night". First the lead is being offered to Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hae Jin. But Kim Soo Hyun is considering "Producer" and Park Hae Jin has rejected it. And now the female lead is being offered to Han Groo. (But for now its just rumours) Credit : @kanyaprasetyo Soompi

Hey everybody! I heard some rumours that Ji Chang Wook is being offered to star in historical drama "The Scholars Who Walks in The Night". First the lead is being offered to Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hae Jin. But Kim Soo Hyun is considering "Producer" and Park Hae Jin has rejected it. And now the female lead is being offered to Han Groo. (But for now its just rumours) Credit : @kanyaprasetyo Soompi

Any korean drama..I will love it. I hope china drama is not afirm.

Hiya! I hate to be a nagging mother (because I'm not a mother, yet) but can I please remind those who are NEW in the shipping thread because @marie67 is not present at the moment that ALL SOOMPI RULES applies to this thread as well, HENCE...

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

or the Shipper Rule:
2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

It is disrespectful to a celebrity if we fans make them sexual symbols.
So please, edit your posts.
Also, please edit your posts if you've quoted and haven't deleted the images on them.
We are always watched by a moderator.
I would like this particular shipping thread to be just a good, clean fun environment.
I understand that we do end up being beoyuntae but it would be great to keep that to ourselves.
I don't want to be like just any another thread.
Also, JCW and PMY know about Soompi, so you don't want to make a bad impression, do you?

Thank you so much for your cooperation!

@Frannie8pie‌  you are killing me with this Jacuzzi pic.. JCW &PMY cute as a couple.
@jk99  I'm hoping a hotel or resort will quickly hire our Changmin OTP to film commercials and ads together for them ... perhaps we will see a true pic of Changmin enjoying a jacuzzi and we can go into hyper spazz mode from it.  

Guest Eileen531

@ Olga2010ans, Thank you for posting those beautiful side by side photos of Changmin in formal wear.They look absoutely stunning.

Guest adeeva

Hello fellow ChangMiners..Here the latest news about uri Ji Chang Wook from Hongkong LastNight..
http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/03/06/news-ji-chang-wook-at-dunhill-vip-dinner-in-hong-kong/ 
His fame is out of question, it said that hundreds of fan were waiting for his arrival in the airport, he looked so happy and smiles never faded away from his handsome face. As U know he kept holding his phone..so engaged with someone who kept texting him..hehehe.. :\">

@frannie8pie, there's a most recent pic of JCW reading a txt on his phone smiling and then showing it to Bangchigu. I saw it on Tumblr yesterday. I hope you can find it and post it here. @rachelpark26 and I were spazzing over it because KakaoTalk lol!!!