[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Me too, never been a MinMin shipper, actually never believe there's truly anything beyond good friendship & comradeship, Dispatch dating pic wasnt convincing enuf for me (since the so called pic was taken when they came out from CH group meal outing), it more or less confirm my theory when they announced break up in not more than 6 months later.

I love her bold friendliness & interaction with PYC, but then again she's close to SJK & YAI too, yeah, well....so to me PMY is a nice & friendly girl towards her co-workers despite their gender, age or position. Also I suspect there's more closeness between her & Jaejoong than we were lead to believe, especially with too little bts of them revealed, and of cos ppl dun take much notice of this couple since they're not the main otp of a drama, so it came as quite a surprise when PMY mention JJ out of the blue during Healer presscon.

However after watching her chemistry with JCW in Healer its hard not to ship her with him as their skinship & chemistry seem too real to be faked, that I keep telling myself they're just acting....they're good actors...wth, they're real unless proven otherwise  <:-P

I think her closeness to JJ has something to do with Jessica who was once rumored to be dating him :)

• Like 1

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @FemaleQuixote said:Oh, I think this is the reason I wouldn't want PMY involved with JWC because she would be labeled as a costar dater. I'm conflicted!!! Ahh, just be happy you two, PMY and JCW!! 
Minyoung only dated him for 2 months and broke it off because she said she they never saw one another. I think it was mutual but it followed MY around the antis bombarded her relentlessly - mostly his fangirls.  Like saved2K said, they had already known each other from "I am Sam" days and had a similar group of friends. I think it would be unfair/sad for her to be branded the co-star dater as I believe there has to be others who have dated more than one costar.  We've all heard about Mr. Shy Guy who up to 2012 claimed to of had 6 girlfriends from Senior High School till then. Call me crazy but isn't 6 a lot. Don't think he is the type to let the lady wear the pants and I agree with @reyko, I don't think he is shy around women, just strangers. lol

cmoirae2 said: @eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv‌ I think both PMY and JCW look up to him. I hope YJT would take them under his wings and be their mentor. There is no doubt that PMY and JCW are passionate about their craft and are looking to be better actors. In this way scandal can be minimized, they are able ti build good relations (whether it's friendship or romance) and they have an excuse, oh we were just going out on a mentoring lunch, dinner or any activity ... I hope the gods from the different heavens intervene :D

Guy's JCW is the first thread of and actor that I ever posted in I like him in Empress KI but loved him in Healer and Smile Dong Hae,  So I will be a fan of all his projects and look forward to him becoming much exciting to look at as he hone his skills.. 
KUDOS TO JCW HEALER HE DONE AND AWESOME JOB..    

Hello guys!! First posting here!! slowly migrating from Healer's thread to here..lol.. 8-X

Honestly, i think JCW really like PMY..i still believe that the way he hold her especially the way he pat her head is sooo obvious that he has feeling for her...full stop.. \m/

• Like 1

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @nicesmileInstagram: Translation credit to kdramafangirlz from Healer Thread :I will too, keep it in my memory forever. Bye Young Shin #Healer #Youngshin
Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question, I just found her wording similar to this.....
JiChangWook Instagram:  Healer last shot today ... !!! till the the end #SeoJungHo #Healer#ParkBongSu #I will not forget it'

Both feeling the same sentiments.  

saved2K said: eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @nicesmileInstagram: Translation credit to kdramafangirlz from Healer Thread :I will too, keep it in my memory forever. Bye Young Shin #Healer #Youngshin
Sorry I know that doesn't answer your question, I just found her wording similar to this.....
JiChangWook Instagram:  Healer last shot today ... !!! till the the end #SeoJungHo #Healer#ParkBongSu #I will not forget it'

Both feeling the same sentiments.  

Guest minksquared

fidda868 said: Hello guys!! First posting here!! slowly migrating from Healer's thread to here..lol.. 8-X Honestly, i think JCW really like PMY..i still believe that the way he hold her especially the way he pat her head is sooo obvious that he has feeling for her...full stop.. \m/

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

i agree with you healer girls.. i noticed it on episode 20 that theres something between them.. actions speak louder than words right?

during the after party no pics for changmin couple.. maybe they felt awkward with each other..lol

is it true that they dated for 2month? when was it? i want to ship them.. at first i was interested to healer alone but after watching ep 20 theres really something..

Guest Eileen531

Has anyone on this thread read SJN's questions and answers with @ruizao, it's great the depth of her thinking and the emotions I feel from understanding her dialogue. The saying, "giving life to a character" couldn't be truer in her case.  I copied a few comments that I wanted to share.
JK99 said,  JCW oppa, PMY unni waaake up!!!!  don't you realize what SJN writernim just did to you both????  Writernim has planted a seed in your heart. It's the matter of time the seed will bloom into something beautiful. You both have been watering the seed for months now...keep watering the planted seed and we changmin shippers will help fertilize it. I'm waiting patiently for that beautiful changmin flower to bloom. 
luvspartace saidwill date in secrecy hmmm.... ok    what I am 1,000000000 & sure of,  #Healer ..even if it's just a drama series, it was not for us and neither for PMY and JCW.  Both of them said same thing, they will not forget it.  The storyline was so realistic for every character portrayed.  Seems like 'they' lived the lives of YS and JH for how long was it, 2 and half months or so?  BUT IN THE END, WHETHER THEY BELIEVE IT OR NOT,  IT BECAME THEM IN REAL LIFE. 
Also, I now understand my own self why I loved this drama so much. Simply because it is for real.  That's the reality of what we call 'LIFE'.
I really like their thinking and wanted to share their insight. Hope it was okay to copy & paste it here.  One Q & A I found interesting was this one. That SJN has a sense of humor, was she being serious. lol.  Her answer is intriguing. 
Q: Does JH continue to live in his place or does he set up his honeymoon nest somewhere else?A: I vote he still lives in his place!  But with better heating system!  Honeymoon... lol... I'll call him and ask, did you guys go on a honeymoon trip? 
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

i read in an interview of JCW he preferred to date secretly.. so i guess..lol

i really wondered why both of them have no pics during the after party..;(

Guest blossomnagr

@saved2K here, here, ChangMin shipper. Don't want to compare them to any other pairings cause in my heart they are unique couple. No matter what, I'll love and support them be it together or separate. :x 
thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive and fun to follow.  And welcome to all new fellows.  >:D<

i read in an interview of JCW he preferred to date secretly.. so i guess..lol

i really wondered why both of them have no pics during the after party..;(

The answer : Either they both purposely don't want to show us that they are comfortable to each other after the drama has ended which is both want to hide their feelings towards each other to the public.... OR both don't have feelings towards each other & not comfortable taking pics together..you can choose either one.. B-)

eileenbarrett531_at_gmail.com_stv said: @001230,I thought I read on main thread a while back that JCW was the one who encouraged MY to open a Instagram and it was speculated he opened a Weibo maybe from her influence.  But probably the Weibo was already in the works since I hear you have to do a lot beforehand to get permission or something like that.  But the timing was cute.  Do you know if they follow each other on twitter and/or weibo? Thanks.