[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

OTP scenes are always so romantic and emotional and today they were even heartbreaking. Love them seeing together. :x :x :x 
@gdvip0818 I wish JCW influences PMY on being as active as him on SNS :) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umh32Pvhou0 
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZhPZ8RKrk

Guest blossomnagr

Another happy news, we finally hit double digits. May tomorrow's episode get even higher :)

Ratings EP13 !! (AGB Nielsen ) 
NationwideHealer 10.3%  (+1.2)Punch 10.4%  (+0.8)Shine or go crazy 7.9%

SeoulHealer 11.3%   (+1.5)Punch 10.8%   (+1.2)Shine or go crazy 8.7%

Greetings! I am new to this thread and if I can help it I try to stay out of the shipping business. However, I will make an exception to the ChangMin couple because I have never seen chemistry as strong and as hot as theirs! Not all spazzing moments are brought by hot kisses as in with this couple when in fact they only had one - which I think was the sweetest kiss scene in kdrama land! Even hand holding between them makes me spazz ... And may I also mention the deep gaze from healer/sjh will make me melt if I were pmy ... They must be really good actors to pull this off! I will enjoy this while lasts and hopeful that after the drama that they would have more opportunities to work together in some way or form like a cf, pictorial, fan meeting, promotional tour in Asia until Jcw enlists in the military. I like the way they compliment each other openly and i get a sense of closeness between them off camera ... I hope it stays this way and they don't get affected by rumors and scandals and feel uncomfortable after the drama. Who knows where this may lead to but for now let's enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

When are we going to have lovey dovey scene??? I dont think we will have on ep 14 :((

0ic6pZov.png

Be patient my dear....it will come..

Like what JCW wrote in his IG without longing there can't be happiness hehe hope I got his message right

Guest AnneVarattha

gdvip1808 said:I love how JCW updates his IG every week during Healer ,it shows how much this drama means for him.
I noticed that PMY didnt have Instagram before,but had Weibo account.And JCW didn`t have Weibo before today,but had IG.Did they influence each other ?  
;)

--------

Thought the same! Lol! PMY already has fanbase in China through weibo for couple years but never hit it on international like instagram

While JCW always post photos through instagram.

Then PMY has just started instagram after she shooted Healer and in her first lot of photos contains her selfie with JCW and even the list of 6 people she's following only have one actor which is . . . . . JCW!

Omo, is anything going on there? Changmin? kekekeke

Guest blossomnagr

As I expected there is a kiss scene in today's episode but what I did not expect is the kiss to be so lovely, sincere, natural. It was very romantic. All the hand gestures and kiss itself was so good. I've been replaying it for several times. :x :x :x 
ip2uXyCzg

these two are driving me nuts with their natural and electrifying chemistry. I have never ever watched a Kdrama before that makes me so giddy. This is the first time.  with this two I have bookmarked and downloaded fan made videos that I've never done before.  geez louise!!!  I cant get enough of them. 

• Like 1