[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Park Min Young & Ji Chang Wook's ideal types ;))

quoted from their previous individual interviews ;;)

just realised that PMY has been kept under the radar for quite a few yrs after that dating scandal erupted... poor girl! :o3 

plus her very latest interview regarding about ideal types was 4 years back peepz ! :-O 

so here's an excerpt of of her ideal type from this link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/08/park-min-young-over-her-slump-and-keeping-busy/

parkminyoung_107.jpg

: “I think the best kind of man is one who values me, understands me, and is accepting. Someone who’s easy-going, who embraces and understands me rather than leading me.” 

<< does this ring a bell my dear shipperz :>

and as for Ji Chang Wook sshi's ideal type : http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2014/08/23/interview-ming-weekly-exclusive-ji-chang-wook-reveals-his-expectations-of-a-girlfriend/

1408593299ae.jpg?w=600&h=450

: “I don’t have an ideal type. Ha~ it’s true! If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)! I hope to find someone who can have mutual understanding with me and walk with me on the life journey of my dream.”

pretty sure wuri MY sshi suits that criteria of his favorably! :-\" 

(p.s - do you peepz see the similarities in both their excerptz)

>:) >:)

• Like 2

Lovely Chingus-ChangMiners >:D<
Tomorrow, in addition to a beautiful romantic 11 series we also waiting for output 4 Ost Healer- 'called 'YOU' a very beautiful song that we heard during the beautiful snow kiss of love between our Healer Couple (Jung HoYoung Shin) although every song of this drama has some special meaning and intense feelings and each stop fine.
And a very pretty picture that came out in the news this Ost with our favorite Charming OTP.
All the beautiful sentiments in the standby magic series 11 tomorrow and 12 on Tuesday.
Hope (tomorrow morning) for the following news outlets and even as much as possible moments between our Healer OTP.
The long-awaited Monday is rapidly coming to us!
ChangMin, Fighting, Jung HoYoung Shin,Healer, Fighting!Talented Chingus, Fighting!
Thank you all for your very beautiful collages for our couples and magical wonderful clips that felt all the love and warmth, everyone who creates them, Healer Couple very loved by people from different countries and it is very pleasing:x :x :x
a04914cea853.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501111356142510
About ideal types of our beautiful charming JCWPMY it is not surprising that they are so similar even in their views on life and the future, other simple words, they are ideal as a couple and as individuals, and both the good and the beautiful and very sincere and thoughts on all they have a very similar course, I do think that even without being familiar actors who are destined to each other (and not just as partners), they are still as if subconsciously seek each other among the hundreds of other actors' faces, and are also often more frustration but all equal happiness, and I still believe that those who are destined to meet those sure at some point and in all circumstances and to meet the special chemistry, attraction and that's as strong as here at ChangMin Couple,such as it is now, in my opinion can only really between very close and soul mates, which are especially for each other, I am very grateful to the authors (writer, director, and the whole team healer drama, just that they made these beautiful JCW PMY together, judging by what they write different Korean news sources they initially very comfortable and they are happy together in this romantic love story and in any moment, even behind the scenes as well (which can be seen clearly from some BTS shots) that produce news about the drama sweet JCW always tries to be close to the goddess PMY, even separation joint reading of the script (some of the news yesterday) was very important for us as well because only the actors are very close (a couple on the filming site) here and so can study and discuss the script every moment together is unity in all not often seen, and it means a lot, actually that view of adoration and love that they throw at each other and this higher chemistry (as I read on many sites on the internet) people are different and have absolutely absolutely with different countries but that's just common opinion seems to be that everyone Couple ChangMin very naturally live in each frame of their scenes together and all come to the conclusion, there is clearly something going on between the two special right now and so the scene so loving, beautiful and obtained further still only be better and more beautiful,(even just one scene from the upcoming 11 episodes Healer, where the heroine goes on a date with a Healer-Jung Ho(JCW) and all the way that it goes to this bye true love, as you can see (the pictures in 11 episodes of the Korean news) laid candles, Jung Ho seems, apparently he tried to demonstrate the power of his love for the Young Shin(PMY) and the rabbit that he gave her here can be described with words like True Love - it is something delicious and sweet, kind and charming, joyful and pleasant. it is a source force, which gives the desire to live and love as always was and will be something magical ... something unexplained and it is not always possible to describe in words, just the most amazing and beautiful things in life can be felt only with the heart!   6ab5fa3f9cb6.jpghttp://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=2015011100143641657cf42c52ff5.gif 7b9dfad32da4.gif

Guest gdvip1808

Just posted these gifs on Healer thread and want to share it here too.
This is my most favorite moment in 10 episode,i so love his reaction when Young Shin  unlocked door with her pin  
Love that she is so cool,not typical whiny girl of most korean dramas.
They are such a perfect match  
:x

5_zpswbse4vuq.gif

5%201_zpsksmtcunc.gif

credit DC

Guest treasure51

Yes, you're right @gdvip1808 . sometimes I imagine they're act like Mr. and Mrs. S Korean version. CYS just have to learn how to fight, the ajushis have taught her everything. Just perfect.. B-)

Just coping my my post from the drama thread because it definitely belongs here too. :)

I want to share my new MV that I've made today. This time I used Avril Lavigne song 'I Love You'.
I used scenes from episodes 1-10 to show the love between the OTP.
Strangely, the lyrics perfectly express my love for this drama too.
:x :x :x

Guest blossomnagr

#Healer# “I… got a new job.” “What job? Without me knowing? From who?” “From myself… to stay next to Chae Young Shin.”cre: Healer not Killer weibo 

d1950697gw1eo3g9vcuifg206t03mb29.gifd1950697gw1eo3gb0zojfg206t03m4qp.gif
d1950697gw1eo3g9lzodng206t03mx6p.gifd1950697gw1eo3gatvk17g206t03mx6p.gif

Guest blossomnagr

OST Part 4 released :x
 I am so much excited for today's episode. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFAvaWg12Gw

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!  Oh MY GOD!   the BTS of these two adorable creature is making me going Cuckooooo! :x    they are just the cutest thing ever.   it seems like there is something going on there :(|)   like... like....   they really enjoy each other sooo much.  they are sooo comfortable with each other..   ChangMin!! what have you done to me??     Yey!!! my ship is sailing smoothly.

Rehearsing the kiss @1:02-1:05 i love when JCW tilted his head to move in for a kiss , PMY did not stiffened and just waited instead she met his lips...it look so natural and comfortable. 
im gonna need some serious withdrawal therapy when this drama is over *sigh*