[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I am new here (sorry about my English) I have read and seen all this thread and I can only say that they are one of the most beautiful and ground on the earth couples. I love that they keep their status private that means that it is real and they both take care about  their relationship and dont let nobody else's. I don't know who I love the most if Ji Chang Wook or Park Min Young !!!:heart:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Padme Changmin23 said:

I am new here (sorry about my English) I have read and seen all this thread and I can only say that they are one of the most beautiful and ground on the earth couples. I love that they keep their status private that means that it is real and they both take care about  their relationship and dont let nobody else's. I don't know who I love the most if Ji Chang Wook or Park Min Young !!!:heart:

Thanks @Padme Changmin23 love to see another changminer on this forum, but I have never been faced by any other ships regardless of their claims. I will wait patiently for our couple to tell us directly from them who they are with. Meanwhile I am loving and supporting everything about them. They are hardworking and truthful people. Welcome on board.

• Like 2

I am really busy today, but I just have to stop midpoint of getting some exams together and post these IGs from chingus. WOW our girl remains definitely beautiful, gorgeous and not enough words to describe her beauty 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1deJX6HDMV/?igshid=

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1d3hv0JmCR/?igshid=qxspakhqw7mf

Wow chingus and changminers! I am happy to report that I will be in South Korea by second week of September, that by the middle of the month. I was waiting for my new passport to arrive! It did yesterday and our flights are confirmed. I am traveling with my husband. I hope to see areas where our couple live or frequent, I am not deluded to think I may see them, I am lowering my expectations. I will sure purchase products they endorse. I am excited! If anyone has any advice or suggestions for me, I will sure listen. Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Love this interview, not that I am surprised by his answers, I am just impressed that he is more matured and honest! Consistent is the key to your integrity! Loves to travel and explore the village not just city. Wow that reminds me of the answer of our girl!

always love and support you both!

our couple doing what they both love! They never disappoint us! Professional, beautiful and sexy doing princely and queenly things respectfully! Love and always support you both. Can’t wait for your new drama JCW, I am glad I would have been back from my vacation when it premieres.