[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I am happy our couple is back to instagramming of any sort hahaha....

I want to scream, yesterday they both post on almost the same timeline...and the other day both of them almost simultaneously updated in Weibo for Wooks and IG for Minyoung....

My heart is really beating fast for this two....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I wanted to post here since I haven’t in the last 3 days! RL has been busy and wonderful! I saw that our JCW is on the move again going to Japan for an interview! I am curious to read the excerpts of the interview. That’s how we get a glimpse into his life and thinking! Can’t wait! I am also loving our girls’ PMY drama too! She is truly a queen of chemistry! We can all read her chemistry with her costar however we want, but we believe our girl, when she is ready she will let us the only guy in her life! Kudos PMY, you are the girl that can be trusted! I never believed rumors because you are professional and decent girl that wouldn’t sink so low into coming into a drama with a current boyfriend that has notched been declared! If you will act with your significant other, you will let your viewers know that they are not watching a fiction, but private time! Enough said, have fun while you work both of you!

Let us enjoy looking at some of your fun times! And loving both of your airport fashion 

• Like 1

I'm glad this thread is not as active as the other two.... shippers wars are scary :)

Go Park Min Young! :wub: One lady single-highhandedly managed to make shippers war in Soompi discussion forum in May 2019....:D This should be part of Soompi's history right?

Her sister is probably a lurker here, send our regards to PMY! :D

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

I'm glad this thread is not as active as the other two.... shippers wars are scary :)

Go Park Min Young! :wub: One lady single-highhandedly managed to make shippers war in Soompi discussion forum in May 2019....:D This should be part of Soompi's history right?

Her sister is probably a lurker here, send our regards to PMY! :D

Thanks for stopping by! Yeah it’s laughable and we credit our girl for causing all the raucous! Lol it just proves that she is the king maker like someone said, a real queen of chemistry! We changminers are happy for our girl! When we said we’ll wait and that’s exactly what we are doing! Waiting!

and wow #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks for stopping by! Yeah it’s laughable and we credit our girl for causing all the raucous! Lol it just proves that she is the king maker like someone said, a real queen of chemistry! We changminers are happy for our girl! When we said we’ll wait and that’s exactly what we are doing

Hehe... no problem, i love Healer very much, and have wish both actors well in their future careers after the end of the drama.

PMY being so natural with her affection in a way, created great chemistry with all her leading men. She is indeed, Queen of Romance/Chemistry, hands down. :)