[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

WOW thanks PMY! Our girl #4LOG! We can see that you are hardworking girl and even considerate of your dog! I am still waiting for 100% sub of episode 1 of your new drama to watch on viki. From all the clips and trailers that I have watched and also from others with open mind and that love you genuinely, it’s a fun drama. You are working hard according to the story! Keep up the good works and we changminers are supporting you till the end!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

watched the two episodes of your new drama last night (USA) time of course on Viki, it was fun! I didn’t realize some people really live their lives like that! I mean idol fans! My youngest daughter introduced me to kdrama and I love it, but I cannot see myself getting too involved like that even if I am young! I love the fact that the story of fangirl is not just about fantasy and all that, she has a career and will develop a love line, that’s what keep up watching it. PMY is really a beautiful girl that is also talented and career oriented so I love that about her. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Congratulations to our captain JCW on the curtain call of your show and five days to go before becoming a civilian once again! Really looking forward to what the future brings to us from you! 

Will continue to cheer you on, our most dependable and kind actor

• Like 1

our girl is doing a wonderful job in her new drama! She has earned a new ship! We are happy for her because it’s a testament to her wonderful talent in her craft! May she end up happy with the man of her dreams! Now! Another feather to our classic drama,”Healer” what this drama and get the experience of a lifetime! A drama with substance!

• Like 1

I love PMY and JCW, they are just perfect together! PMY just has insanely good chemistry with all of her leads though! I literally find myself shipping her with every costar she acts with lol hope these two act together again though, their sweet scenes are some of my all time favorites!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Our guy is hitting the ground running! A fan meeting in Seoul in May! Wish to be there, but RL will get in the way! I will be looking forward to all the goodies that will be shared online 

Welcome back again! I am sure the reunion was wonderful!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 27 April 2019 at 11:31 AM, youngatheart said:

our dear soldier and actor JCW wants a delicious meal first! Who can provide that other than our PMY who is a wonderful cook that even went to learn how to cook Korean dishes! Have fun guys and a wonderful reunion this weekend 

hello dearie @youngatheartof course who can surely give that delicious meal other than our girl....???

welcome back to our selfie king...

It's been a while I have not dropped by here...( i forgot my PW, just now that I have the time to recover hihi)

Hello everyone low-key changminers....

• Like 1
  • Love 1