[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest blossomnagr

Ji Chang Wook Kitchen translated all the parts of KBS Drama Awards for JCW. I found it interesting when PMY was asked about her New Year wish she said she wishes JCW to complete his action scenes in Healer safely and she wishes to have a boyfriend in 2015. This is really unexpected  :-/

Video 15:10

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/03/eng-sub-ji-chang-wook-at-2014-kbs-drama-awards/

ChangMin -- growing closer as the days pass :x

During press conference (first revelation of the main casts)

JS7Wtow.jpg

on set filming for ep 3 ;) (being quirky)

9tAN6TNl.jpg

MY initiated skinship with JCW sshi (*fingers interlocked)

spDeBIJl.jpg

JCW moving closer to MY while posing for the cam

(* the lift seems pretty spacious for 2 ppl but why did he choose to squeeze next to her!

YIVOkUvl.jpg :> :>

• Like 2

blossomnagr said: Ji Chang Wook Kitchen translated all the parts of KBS Drama Awards for JCW. I found it interesting when PMY was asked about her New Year wish she said she wishes JCW to complete his action scenes in Healer safely and she wishes to have a boyfriend in 2015. This is really unexpected  :-/

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/03/eng-sub-ji-chang-wook-at-2014-kbs-drama-awards/

• Like 1

oh my goodness!  I just cant take the chemistry between this two.   holy guacamole!      I am really loving their dynamics,   I am just glad that JCW fans are not the same as the the other fans of the actors that PMY used to work with.    she has been through a lot of bashing and ridicule.   if there is something between this two gorgeous people  I would really scream at the top of my lungs with joy!

:P
  • Like 2

watching the vid from kbs sub by jcwkitchen, obviously there is something between the two, am i dreaming?? :):)) (those stare from cw, those giddiness from PMY! :x :x & so mucccchhhhhh more.. but what caught my attention is the last part 15:10 where PMY wishes to have a BOYFRIEND????? teheeeee

• Like 2

tianashi said:

oh my goodness!  I just cant take the chemistry between this two.   holy guacamole!      I am really loving their dynamics,   I am just glad that JCW fans are not the same as the the other fans of the actors that PMY used to work with.    she has been through a lot of bashing and ridicule.   if there is something between this two gorgeous people  I would really scream at the top of my lungs with joy!

saved2K said: tianashi said:

Guest grandsage_008

park min young was asked what her wishes were for New Years and she wished for jcw to be healthy while filming healer, higher ratings for healer.. and a boyfriend!! and the other mc said 'your wish will definitely come true'.. Is pmy trying to hint something?? 
But i am confused pmy calling jcw ssi and jcw calling her noona..

hi everyone...
logged in after a looong time.. to add something to this beautiful couple's tread..I heard PMY said " URI chang wook shii..." in her acceptance speech... am I right????http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/01/03/eng-sub-ji-chang-wook-at-2014-kbs-drama-awards/
@14.20...

• Like 1

Guest gdvip1808

I just watched video too,and it was really so sweet of PMY when she was asked about her New Year wish she mentioned JCW  :x
She said that actually he will film an action scene on 1 January and wished him to be safe and healthy 
;))
it seems she really cares about him.Just like her character in drama taking care of Park Bong Soo .

Saw this picture on Instagram.Similar hand gesture  :x

10914292_764790753590461_1167219685_n_zp

and also really like this fanart
606527778_eda28ad6_zps02645f29.jpg

credit DC

So glad to see more shippers :). Lurkers please make an account or if you already have one, dont hesitate to join us ;;), the more the merrier.
And OMG!!!!!!!! That BTS just speaks for itself! Their closeness and chemistry and how they're comfortable around each other. That was the best gift today! And PMY wanting a boyfriend, but she still spoke of JCW and her wish for him, so sweet of her to mention him cuz a lot of costars dont do that kind of thing. They only mention their thanks towards their costar and the staf and then the family and then her fans. But PMY especially thanked JCW (while saying: "ouri JCWssi" which is a very close endearment) and wished for his safety. And JCW and wanting a boyfriend in one speech? It makes me more an avid shipper. 
And I just cant resist this:

Their chemistry :x

• Like 1

KBS Entertainment Weekly - interview with Ji Chang Wook ;))

(*ps when the mc asks abt skinships with pmy, his xpression was like a lovesick puppy! :blush:

timg?wapp&quality=100&size=b340_2000&cut

http://youtu.be/QDcYOyAQoMA

[brief trans: when getting asked about the many skinships with PMY, he said all their scenes were heartwarming. :P

He even personally told Pmy that he has watched their scenes on tv and find each of em very beautiful and lovely :blush:

• Like 3

marie67 said: So glad to see more shippers :). Lurkers please make an account or if you already have one, dont hesitate to join us ;;), the more the merrier.
And OMG!!!!!!!! That BTS just speaks for itself! Their closeness and chemistry and how they're comfortable around each other. That was the best gift today! And PMY wanting a boyfriend, but she still spoke of JCW and her wish for him, so sweet of her to mention him cuz a lot of costars dont do that kind of thing. They only mention their thanks towards their costar and the staf and then the family and then her fans. But PMY especially thanked JCW (while saying: "ouri JCWssi" which is a very close endearment) and wished for his safety. And JCW and wanting a boyfriend in one speech? It makes me more an avid shipper. 
And I just cant resist this:

Their chemistry :x

• Like 1

paging Park Min Young fans..... can someone please tell me what was she doing in Hongkong last August 17, 2014???? Did she watch a JYJ concert or was it for a photoshoot ????  I'm just curious cause JCW was also in Hongkong at the same time for a photoshoot.  Maybe @blossomngr can help?

8bb7df79jw1ejft0pfmbvj20fu0sfn2o.jpg

Guest charliew

saved2K said: blossomnagr said: Ji Chang Wook Kitchen translated all the parts of KBS Drama Awards for JCW. I found it interesting when PMY was asked about her New Year wish she said she wishes JCW to complete his action scenes in Healer safely and she wishes to have a boyfriend in 2015. This is really unexpected  :-/