[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Good day changminers! What's going on on IG? The haters are getting really obnoxious and psychopathic. I always heard that they attack PMY, but not to this level. They almost put a bad taste in my mouth about being a shipper. Maybe just maybe dating in secret is not really protecting your loved ones and making your relationship public and letting anyone who interferes negatively receive your wrath may solve this solution. I am at loss for words about what I have been reading in the last 12 hours. I have gone ahead as requested to report this individual,'yolandawilda'. Is enough though? I hope instagram can fix this. I just wanted to vent here because I couldn't do it on IG.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Good day changminers! What's going on on IG? The haters are getting really obnoxious and psychopathic. I always heard that they attack PMY, but not to this level. They almost put a bad taste in my mouth about being a shipper. Maybe just maybe dating in secret is not really protecting your loved ones and making your relationship public and letting anyone who interferes negatively receive your wrath may solve this solution. I am at loss for words about what I have been reading in the last 12 hours. I have gone ahead as requested to report this individual,'yolandawilda'. Is enough though? I hope instagram can fix this. I just wanted to vent here because I couldn't do it on IG.

@youngatheart dear what happen? PMY back then at Remember also got some rant against her roles... her acting... then when Wooks drama surfaces 'recently', 'some people' also blame us changminers for certain rants against Wooks' recent dramas and rants against some co-leads figure.... i am not surprised Youngie got another rant or hates again for some petty tivial matters again....

what happened? PM me?
feel free to vent here... i vent all the time to Reem and Cmoira.... what happened?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

nahhh... That's really stupid to take note of ... That account is seriously a psychopath... It's also a reflection on how "brainless" it would be for their idols if they keep doing it...  Well for me, good deeds always prevails, and the virtue saying " blessed are those oppressed.....".... So, Im pretty sure, those fans will get what they deserve.... ;p

• Like 6

On 05/03/2017 at 2:45 PM, angela0612 said:

@maryofbethany I am actually hoping that Healer will have a sequel, maybe not now, but after JCW's military service. I know I'm not the only one wishing for this.☺

@angela0612 ahaha. me too. but Kdrama-land always has this huge disaster hid within a fake blessing....
its always when finally fans were granted a sequel, then i turned out the they change the Main Leads to other actors/actresses .... plenty of exampes. Princess Hours2, Iris2, DreamHigh2. i wont want Healer2 to end up falling onto some other actresses' lap.

Season 2 dramas that did NOT re-cast the original OTP, or main leads.

1)             Dream High (Season 1) – Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, Ok Taecyeon
Dream High (Season 2) – Kang Sora, JB

2)             Full House – Rain, Song HyeKyo
Full House Take 2 – Hwang Jung eum, No Min woo,

3)             Goong - Yoon Eun-hye, Ju Ji-hoon
Goong S – Prince Hoo - Se7en, Huh E-jae

4)             High Kick (Season 1) - Jung Il Woo, Kim Hye Sung, Kim Bum, Park Min Young
High Kick (Season 2) - Seo Shin Ae, Hwang Jung-eum, Shin Se Kyeong, Yoon Si Yoon.
High Kick (Season 3) – Lee JongSuk, Krystal Jung, Park Ha Sun

5)             I Need Romance (Season 1) - Cho Yeo-Jeong, Choi Yeo-Jin, Choi Song-Hyun
I Need Romance 2012 - Jung Yu-Mi, Lee Jin-Wook, Kim Ji-Seok
I Need Romance 3 - Kim So-Yeon, Sung Joon.

6)             IRIS - ‎Lee Byung-hun‎; ‎Kim Tae-hee
IRIS 2 - Jang Hyuk, Lee Da-hae

7)             Mrs. Cop (Season 1) - Kim Hee-ae, Kim Min-jong, Lee Da-hee
Mrs. Cop (Season 2) - Kim Sung-ryung and Kim Min-jong

8)             Reply 1994 - Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Sung-kyun, Son Ho-jun
Reply 1997 – Seo InGuk, Jung Eun Ji
Reply 1988 - Lee Hye-ri, Park Bo-gum, Go Kyung-pyo, Ryu Jun-yeol

9)                Vampire Prosecutor (Season 1) - Yun Jung Hoon, Lee Young ah
Vampire Prosecutor (Season 2) - Yun Jung Hoon, Lee Won Jong, Lee Young Ah

nonetheless, Kdrama-land do have many cases of re-cast 2 OTP in previous work into a new project...
see my list below>

1) Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun: My Love from Another Star (2013) and the movie The Thieves (2012)

2) Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye: You're Beautiful (2009) and Heartstrings (2011)

3) Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin: Shark (2013) and film Pirates (2014)

4) Gong Hyo Jin and Jang Hyuk: Thank You (2007) and movie Volcano High (2001)

5) Han Hyo Joo and Bae Soo Bin: Shining Inheritance (2009) and Dong Yi (2010)

6) So Yi Hyun and In Kyo Jin: Aeja's Older Sister, Minja (2008) and Happy Ending (2012)

7) Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin: Operation Proposal (2012), Queen Seon Duk (2009), and The Legend (2007)

8) Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae: My Girl (2005) and Hotel King (2014)

9) Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo: Stairway to Heaven (2003) and drama Temptation (2014)

10) Lee Joon Ki and Nam Sang Mi, in Times between Dog and Wolf  and Joseon Gunman.

11) Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara: in 'Successful story of a Bright Girl" and "Fated to Love you."

12) Eric Mun and Jung Yumi in 'Que Sera Sera' and 'Discoveries of Romance"

chances of re-cast them together in a total new dramas, will be higher.
see the list below, let's pray that after his military service over, some brillance producer will re-cast them together.
let's just pray that some real genuis, will re-cast the Golden-couple again.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, youngatheart said:

@youngatheart was stirred by your post, unable to sleep last night, so rose up to see what's the big deal about this yolandawilda figure?
wow... Okay, its telling signs when you just see her site....
1. Root: who she idolize. she belong to "some" Shipper-group (obviously!!! since this should be the root of all problems, while there are nice shippers at that ship, just some irks you miserably.
2. Location: Where she come fom. then, she is from Indonesia. i do have load of students/friends/missionaries from Indonesia (Batam / Jakarta... etc) nice people, but i always find there is just constantly this group of new and young indonesia fans (esp shipper-fans for all kind of dramas) that pop in and out of their zeal will attack the actresses or shippers from another ship.... sad. Indonesia has very nice shippers, just this few are not only.
3. Channel: where it started and spread propaganda, its always from IG that stir lots of problem... the soompi communitty only affected when it spread around from IG, and they uses images downloaded....
i recently also encounter that from another Shipper-thread.... also from fans with the above 3 features.
terrible people.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanythanks for the words of encouragement, just found the examples of the bullying of our girl from 'fansaganinstcyberbullying' disturbing. On the lighter mode see below IG post.

PMY just followed the above person in the picture with JCW 

@youngatheart he looked a little like Wooks? wow.. can act as his double in action movie... haha. who is he? wow.. you are very resourceful, just like Reem.

• Like 3

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

"Men are accomplices to that which leaves them indifferent."  (George Steiner)

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” (Elie Wiesel)

@youngatheart normally i seldom wander into Instagram or Twitter or Tumblr or Pinterest.... always very lacking in very updated news about the few stars that i loved. thanks for bringing into our attention over this. thanks to you to spark up my fighting spirit again. recently another actress of Goblin-drama, also got attacks at cyber-bullying... this will not stop in PMY. in the past, i have seen irresponsible insults against the actresses or their projects' characters of Park Minyoung, Han Hyojoo or Kim GoEun.... etc. it just will never end it here.

If one single lone rude fan who self-claimed herself as changminer, does not represented the whole universal group of Changminers , so we hope these haters do NOT lump one single fan who rant some rude things against another actress, to represent as The unanimous Voice of All-Changminers. Just like Vice Versa, one lone haters who spill hates on behalf of her own Shipper-Group, her own OTP does NOT represent that unanimous voice of her Ship/ her OTP/her shippers alike. we will not hold any ships (that ship diff actor/actress from us) responsible for just some Lone-wolves out there biting and howling madly. so we expect the same apply to us.

we this Gen are breeding whole young Gen of fearless (infact cowardice) bullies fighting behind fake IG accounts and spill hates against actresses in the fake excuses of what some 'rival shippers' did, is it really the rival shippers actions that provoke them to hates so much. NO. it is just the presence of the actresses that other shippers ship with the actor that they wanted badly for their own ship OTP.... and they blame the actresses using the excuses of what some small amount of shippers did, and call in a general action of all Changminers? This will NOT DO!

@ReemKanabta @cmoirae2 @hrh77  did you gals see these? occasionally, pls help to check MinYoung's own IG, now this haters always liked to go directly to some actresses (that they hated) and insult the actresses in their own IG or twitter... pls help to check for Minyoung-ssi, her own IG. else this poor gal likely will suffer in silent. so far i have not heard of such things in her own account yet.

more vulgar post examples at spoiler, dun want to dirty our pristine clean space here with vulgarities :
also calling out to @youngatheart @Igotcaughtdancingagain @OksanaS @CatchMine_ID

Spoiler

(posts deleted. youngatheart is right, no need to pollute this pristine clean space with such vile examples of posts.)

kindly to to the actual site to see what we meant, pray, pray, pray, for Minyoung and many other actresses that suffer the likes plight.
pls see:

https://www.instagram.com/fansagainstcyberbullying/

https://www.instagram.com/mrandmrshealer1/

https://www.instagram.com/igot68/  's IG.

https://www.instagram.com/changmin_ina/

the vile IG is as below:

https://www.instagram.com/yolandawilda/

Spoiler

in fact this happens in another ship recently, the actresses deleted so many of her IG photos just because someone call out names against her, calling her a toad.... it is not JUST ABOUT Park Min Young... its about all the other actresses that suffer before her, now suffer together like her silently, and many that will suffer like her in future.
IT WILL NOT STOP AT PARK MIN YOUNG.

• Like 4

@youngatheart will that do? i deleted all the posts of that vile IG. but just post the links (esp the Good ones.)

i need to breathe again, found this life saver in MinYoung's IG:

gals, pls help in occasionally watch her site for her, make sure haters don't go 'talk rubbish' to her at her site. many haters went to many other actresses' IG and talk rubbish to them.
this is what she wrote in her own fluent English ( she wrote in korean and then translate into english herself right?)
" Thank you everyone for making my birthday all the more special!Seeing your birthday wishes and love made me realize how blessed I am. I truly appreciate your continued support, love, and encouragement. I am who I am today because of all of you. My lovely fans, I'll make you proud! :D# "
thankyou for thanking us, dear girl, we are all very proud of you!

• Like 4

Thanks @maryofbethanythat was great and I will check her IG now, I usually don't. The poor girl deserves to be happy and these people will surely get what they deserve somehow. I have tried to correct some of them on twitter and instagram, but I usually stop when they start to abuse PMY and I changed my caption picture from My favorite PMY to an eagle so that I am not seen as changminer when I want to correct some of their delusions. I finally gave up that they cannot be helped. I would not be silent though now since they are becoming psychopaths.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanythat was great and I will check her IG now, I usually don't. The poor girl deserves to be happy and these people will surely get what they deserve somehow. I have tried to correct some of them on twitter and instagram, but I usually stop when they start to abuse PMY and I changed my caption picture from My favorite PMY to an eagle so that I am not seen as changminer when I want to correct some of their delusions. I finally gave up that they cannot be helped. I would not be silent though now since they are becoming psychopaths.

@youngatheart that's right. not that we are not faithful towards PMY or JCW, i used to put actor/actress' pic as contact photo... then  realised, when you put up an actress as your most biased Actress, whatever you said something regarding some separated issue, will get treated as you are just speaking for PMY or JCW only. Once they see you as Changminer, they see nothing else in you, hahaha. so i just put a general photo of scripture at my Main Contact Photo.... for all my accounts at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest (even though i seldom wander into Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Interest / Tumblr). actually the diff shippers of diff ships of other OTP, by Large are generally very nice people. some i oft time meet at diff drama thread. no issue. we don't bring a previous 'ship' issue into a present drama-discuss. even the actresses that we are not shipping with our OTP's actor are nice people by themselves.  just some rotten apples spoil the image of 'An Apple' as a whole.

some times, instead of arguing with them, you can try defend at the first few tries, then do stop. because when ever we defend, there might be things we said that are not clear enough, and it will be twisted out of contact, and misinterpret into something vastly diff, and it gotten spread as people are fond of screenshot and advertised to shame you all over IG. even if you explained and explanation accepted later on, it does little helps, and your names is tarnished, so is your favourite Actress's name.

• Like 3

On 03/03/2017 at 7:10 AM, maryofbethany said:

ok, this is old stuff when he came over to SG during that Shokubutsu FM:

found some hotel pics, which i myself never seen before.. hahaha.

cr. teamwookieusa_joycee (cr. DayRock) -- Wookie, poolside in Singapore.

hehehe,... now i delulu felt the 'closeness' since that were taken in SG.

he must have stayed in Marina BaySand, where all the big stars stayed, wonder where Ji JoonGi stay, he is now in SG...

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/12/29/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-shokubutsu-fan-meet-in-singapore-fan-account/

@maryofbethany, who is Ji JoonGi?

• Like 3

What  a relief!!!! Fortunately, there are you guys @maryofbethany, @youngatheart, @ReemKanabta (so, where are you Reem?) for being a model fan to us. I'm so proud to all of you and changminers too. When i read all your recents posts about this "celebrities bullying", i feel this thread is not only a thread for our couple but it's also a delightful and resourceful space where i can go at anytime and be at ease. I got and learned more from you, not only about our couple but also about the way of communicating, expressing ideas. As i said before, my english is not yet well, but i'm trying my best to make it clear and good as i can. I am a mom who likes talking much, communicating and sharing opinions with others, so again and again thanks to you guys!

About our couple, i think they are solid and possess the strong to face haters and even if the opportunity will give for Wookie and Youngie to talk about them, i know they will choose the right words to convince haters to respect them as they are. As PMY said on her IG , she is who she is because of all of us, so let's continue to love and support our couple to the same and right way as ever you (Mary-Young-Reem) did it before, so long ago.

hand in hand, forever and ever........FIGHTING WOOKIE AND YOUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

About that poor fan named Yolanda, nothing more to say about her; so guys, let's just pray for her to be a good and model fan like we're trying to do here!!!!!!:wub::bawling::heart::blush:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

@maryofbethany, who is Ji JoonGi?

@Malala Rakotonirina oosp, sorry, i guess i mis-spell his name, i typed too fast, actually Lee Joon Gi (Sacred Heart: Goryeo's WangSo), is the one i meant. he came to Singapore last Sat. am not much of a fan, except that i loved his Iljimae, and the Times about Dogs and wolf. this month itself found us, Park Bo Gum, Song Joong Ki all came to bless Singapore.
but.... but...but....

i want Ji Chang Wook and Gong Yoo to come.... hahaha.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing the video of our birthday wishes to PMY, and all the thanks to the people that put it together. I saw my greeting and I was moved. I am also happy that she appreciates our wishes for her and sent out a reply quickly on her birthday, not waiting till the day after. I really appreciate that, knowing fully well she would have been preoccupied with celebration, but she still squeezed in  time for us, her fans. Love you PMY and you know we are all here supporting you and JCW in all your decisions.

• Like 5