[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 18/02/2017 at 8:30 AM, youngatheart said:

Hear this changminers, some said he sang this song too in finale. The LA LA Love song by a Japanese R & B about a younger guy who fell in love with a noona, chose her despite challenges and went on a long vacation. Isn't our JCW now bold just like his to-be wife. I am proud of him coming out like this. I always say I listen to what he says. He has said that he tells his story with his song. He did a great research for the song. It seems they are getting us ready for a reveal in their own way.

....and i like it! Wookie lives his life like a child but there is that side of him which looks serious and mature when he's doing something, as here during his 3rd fm in tokyo. So, thanks to you guys for bringing here all news about our couple, i'm feeling so good and so close to them when i'm here.

• Like 5

On 19/02/2017 at 2:44 AM, maryofbethany said:

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27031/20170215/lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-news-suzy-bae-boyfriend-goblin-actor-to-work-together-in-city-hunter-2-with-park-shin-hye-rumors.htm

Lee Min-ho, Gong Yoo News: Suzy Bae’s Boyfriend, ‘Goblin’ Actor To Work Together In ‘City Hunter 2’ With Park Shin Hye? [RUMORS]

Hide contents

gals, we have to be on alert, again, because rumors will be flyin again around MY. since it is stated in a few reports already that MY turned down CH2 roles "due to personal reason".
PSH was added in, i think people will be shipping her with LMH. and is it really real that LMH and S break off... then MY is so so so wise not to get into the muddy pool of CH2 again, no point get into some rumour all over again. and Seaons2 always don't work well.. see, Princess Hours2, DreamHigh2, FullHouse2, Iris2, .... season2 always end up written badly or changed casts with bad choices.

so lets go alert and watch out for our Youngie. make sure this CH2 don't drag her name in further, but stop in just saying she turned down for personal reason.

she's doing the right choice for refusing that! Let others go on with!!!!! But if Healer 2 happens, she must imperatively answer "Affirmative" to keep warming CYS for JH whom for sure doesn't change as it is Wookie! My delulu is going on a little bit, forgive me guys, can't stop hey!!!!!!

• Like 3

On 19/02/2017 at 7:33 PM, maryofbethany said:

wook's ideal type is back in the news again:
http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/ji-chang-wook-female-type/

Ji Chang Wook On Ideal Female Type: “I Want Somebody Who Can Allow Me To Be Innocent Like A Child”

By Thuy Duong | February 19, 2017

During the interview, the actor revealed his ideal female type.

He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.”

and it's not ready to stop! Now, PMY is a muse: she can make him feel like a child, she is emotionally strong, she can allow him to be innocent like a child,......in short his ideal type right!!!!! And what else????? we want more here Wookie, changmins list is not yet complete:heart:, so please go on this way, we'll always back to support you!!!!!

• Like 3

hello changminers!

@Malala Rakotonirinaayieeee, I agree with you, Wookie's ideal girl ever since points all to our lady girl, however he describes her ideal girl, it is always boils down to PMY.  And I am just so thrilled, yes, both of them are somehow getting bolder, and I am just happy for both of them.

By the way guys, here's an article about PMY published in mydramalist.  For your reading pleasure if you have a spare time.

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/02/20/a-stalkers-guide-to-park-min-young

A month ago, I have also an article in mydramalist as well, about the other half of Changmin.  You may read it in this link:

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/01/23/a-stalkers-guide-to-ji-chang-wook

Bye for now...

• Like 6

Hi changminers, I am back to work. Thanks again for all the well wishes. My take on that Caroline Straits is pity, she must need the name of our girl to create sensation to sell her article, she will end with the likes of people with no credibility. As for our couple, I don't think anyone or anything can stop them now as sang by our JCW himself at his last concert(the lyrics of LA LA song).

she is just like those people who refuse to face reality. JCW said straight up 'no special feelings between us' he also said 'it's easy to find tall beautiful, double eyelid girl'(that's the idol,) but it's not easy to find a girl he clicks with. Even the dispatch they call the shipper of their ship said JCW and her were like siblings behind the scene. We all also know all the latest happenings so I think our couple will just be laughing their richard simmons off reading such ridiculous article. Desperate people.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

hello changminers!

@Malala Rakotonirinaayieeee, I agree with you, Wookie's ideal girl ever since points all to our lady girl, however he describes her ideal girl, it is always boils down to PMY.  And I am just so thrilled, yes, both of them are somehow getting bolder, and I am just happy for both of them.

By the way guys, here's an article about PMY published in mydramalist.  For your reading pleasure if you have a spare time.

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/02/20/a-stalkers-guide-to-park-min-young

A month ago, I have also an article in mydramalist as well, about the other half of Changmin.  You may read it in this link:

http://mydramalist.com/article/2017/01/23/a-stalkers-guide-to-ji-chang-wook

Bye for now...

@Igotcaughtdancingagain haha. so you are the Rigby here right? Wow... haha. now i know the fastest and lazilest way to get first hand profilen quickly and accurately, one of the Source should be thru you... 
great job. haha. will keep your site for future references. that is quite a exhausive piece of data collection.

@youngatheart welcome Home to our ship-home.haha. i was thinking, when interpretators or translator use the English Word "a Muse"... some delulu ones will link it to a certain drama who use the Word "a Muse" to describe 'someone" alone only. a Muse is simply 'someone' special enough to inspire and bring out the Best in yourself, someone that make you spring up with lots of artistic ideas, or make you further excel in whatever gifted area you are already excel in, a means of revival in your otherwise mundant work.

"Muse" can just be a meaningless-beautiful name... ascribe to someone.. unless you see the result that continued on years later, only times will tell, what is the source that energise someone, and who is that source, and what was truly energise and illuminate someone life once... eg. a song created with heart inspired by someone, for someone.......

allow me to show you what energized him, to record a very excellent song, that inspire him so much that he keep singing it again and again and again at many FM... someone, must have inspired that zeal...
a report back at 25th january 2015>

Ji Chang Wook Records Ballad for “Healer” OST

Ji Chang Wook, star of KBS2 drama “Healer,” is showcasing his singing talent by releasing a track for part six of the “Healer” OST. The above photo of the actor recording the track was released on January 28.

The song’s lyrics capture the heart of Ji Chang Wook’s character, Seo Jung Hu, and his feelings for Chae Young Shin (played by Park Min Young). The song is a ballad that describes how the perpetually lonely Jung Hu is captivated by Young Shin, how he lives for her, and how he wants to love and protect her. The content of the song is said to have meshed well with Ji Chang Wook’s uniquely emotional voice, creating a perfectly sorrowful song.

It was also rumored that the actor was incredibly sincere in his recording, meticulously going over the lyrics and checking in with the song’s composer throughout the process. “The track was completed successfully thanks to the tireless efforts of Ji Chang Wook, who showed no fatigue despite his hectic filming schedule,” a representative of the show said. “His unique and outstanding singing ability can be compared to any top singer, and we are sure his song will touch the audience’s hearts.”

Ji Chang Wook also took to Instagram to promote the OST, posting the following photo of himself and writing, “So excited for the “Healer” OST!!! Please keep a look out for the Seo Jung Hu-themed OST.”

should we say, among all of Wooks' drama, Healer should be his signature?
should we say, among all of Wooks' co-leads, Youngshin is the closest to his type?
should we say, among all of Wooks' song that he sang, One

how can we forget the thrill when we first saw this Instagram pic on Wooks' very own IG. is it just a promo? some would like to argue that way.... but can you see behind the tints of pale white/black, its a glowing shade of a happy man who just did someone for someone worthy and is proud of it, showing it off in his own way in his IG.
that is what i reduced as inspired by a Muse. (not just some princess, some angel, some damsel who just happened to bare that name.)

• Like 5

FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS:

Hi,

I wanted to tell you about this petition that I just signed:

"Fanmeeting Ji Chang Wook di Indonesia"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fanmeeting-ji-chang-wook-di-indonesia

I really care about this cause, and I'd love it if you joined me in supporting it. It's free and takes just a few seconds of your time.
Thanks!

found it on youtube and brought here if someone is interested :)

• Like 3

@maryofbethanyI didn't know some people thought when JCW mentioned 'like a muse' he was referring to a muse in a drama. How stupid, if they knew anything about JCW they would know he wouldn't have meant a direct meaning like that. Even still, if someone say 'like', it's an inference. I guess we are dealing with a lot of immature people. I hope the explanations you gave will enlighten them. I know they lurk here.

• Like 4

Happy belated anniversary @youngatheart hope you enjoyed it, back to work already!!!

hahaha @maryofbethany they can believe whatever, if anything Wooks been talking about his muse since he did Stylus last year, and PMY coincidently is being called A MUSE by her compagna brand (and almost every one in this business), I pity them, not, because they're trying to hang on every thread

o

• Like 5

@maryofbethanyyeah I am Rigby now, hahaha I am using a lot of name for anonymity hihihi...and thank you for liking the stuff I wrote in there, all for the love of our dear Changmin.

@OksanaSthank you for those updates of PMY, wow so she is now in Venice, photoshooting perhaps? I hope someone joins her soon,  an advance birthday celebration too! kkk

• Like 4

On 2/23/2017 at 10:04 AM, youngatheart said:

nice one PMY, we are all aware of your status. Enjoy yourselves lovebirds!

I also saw on a random post in IG, that JCW spotted at kimpo airport, arrival dept, few days ago... many body guards, but nobody knows where he went or what's he doing in the airport??..

anyway, pls vote if you all have time!!..

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/

• Like 3

thank you @Igotcaughtdancingagain for these stalker's guide to our couple!

"adores cooking for her family and she once said in an interview that she will cook breakfast every day for her husband when she gets married! " ....... lucky Wookie!!!! She likes  cooking and he likes eating :blush:

"He (JCW) does not want to be popular, he just wants to be called a  "good actor" ........ as Song Ji Na said: She (PMY) wants to be an actress, not a star...".......they're matching so well!!!!

• Like 3