[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

Os.. she's back already in Korea...??... 

and PMY was the one who cooked that food right??

the part that i like the most in healer is in ep 14 and ep 15. "when cys asked jh if it's warm now...jh lays down on cys...when jh told to cys to go out of him....cys refused to move on...cys huging jh...they're kissing, sleeping,healing, cooking, and finally jh who said to cys to leave him before never wanted to let her go anymore after...", the writer-nim was full of inspiration, i'll always grateful to him, because, in part, our couple isn't right there where they are now without him.

Off Topic: I invite you guys to watch a moovie "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, it's an old moovie but same feeling as in Healer, very interesting!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

the part that i like the most in healer is in ep 14 and ep 15. "when cys asked jh if it's warm now...jh lays down on cys...when jh told to cys to go out of him....cys refused to move on...cys huging jh...they're kissing, sleeping,healing, cooking, and finally jh who said to cys to leave him before never wanted to let her go anymore after...", the writer-nim was full of inspiration, i'll always grateful to him, because, in part, our couple isn't right there where they are now without him.

Off Topic: I invite you guys to watch a moovie "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, it's an old moovie but same feeling as in Healer, very interesting!

Thanks @Malala RakotonirinaFor the suggestion I am sitting at the airport now going for a trip of my own with my husband for our wedding  anniversary. I will check in flight movies l always watch Korean movies in flight now.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

@Malala Rakotonirina oh i did watched that. it was one of Val's best. very 'arousing" during some scenes between Val and Shue... one of the hiding him scene... .. i guess i know what you mean. Shue was captivated in finding out the Saint's identity.and desperately falling in love, even though she been a rational and matured no-nonsense scentist.. yea, a little like Healer... yet again, Healer is stil Second to none. at least not in Kdrama land, can we find such chemistry.

• Like 5

oh, know Reem likely post this before... just for fun.
no harm repost right.

(taken from MRANDMRSHEALER1.

cr. changminer_luv.. loved the part on the bed discussing the script... you see, if they even have a 10% awkward towards each other, or felt even a little as 10% not comfortable with skinship with each other.. that lyind under Sheet... in such closeness... witht the scene literally suggest a 'morning after' scene... yes, just 10% unwillingness will send both of them discussing finish the scene then go under sheet... but they just don't mind stay under sheet, in such closeness... esp when Wooks himself is like just wearing that very thin layer of singlet (undershirt), with MY almost like leaning and touching his 'bare-skin"... as in his arm muscle, her exposed neck to chest...
but we found them completely at ease, or should i say, likely enjoying that closeness.... how can one stay in bed with an opposite sex, joking and joking.. to get ready... i guess, for Wooks, if with other actress, he may never even want to try out a bed-scene like that, not to mentioned even don't mind being shot in BTS, playing and teasing MY, like a newly wed.
WHAT VERY TELLING is MY.. she really either completely trust him as a colleague, or completely loved every moment of closeness... or simply both, simply completely trust he wont advance, or completely don't mind and even like it if he ever goes "advances"... its completely flirtuous on both side.. flirting in very classy and cheery manner... when Wooks pulled her into a tight embrace under the sheet to let her rest at his shoulder... it is really like "Claiming" her as his... who cares PD or anyone watching.. that .... sometimes just cant help "what they need under that sheet of snow-delulus........... we shalt never know what happen within.. but lemme just continue dream what happen inside.. hahahah.... i believed even if Wooks were to be forced to act in any 'bed-scene' in future, he will NOT be seen half as enjoying and indulging as inside there.

• Like 6

I am enroute to Rome, actually in Heathrow right now with limited wifi couldn't help but follow or actor and everyone's comments and postings. Our JCW just posted like PMY reported just finished the concert. They make my heart jump these two. He also sang IWPU as his last song tonight. Let them just tell us, ha! Enjoying all these hints though.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, youngatheart said:

I am enroute to Rome, actually in Heathrow right now with limited wifi couldn't help but follow or actor and everyone's comments and postings. Our JCW just posted like PMY reported just finished the concert. They make my heart jump these two. He also sang IWPU as his last song tonight. Let them just tell us, ha! Enjoying all these hints though.

OH really??.. I just love IWPU.... I hope someone will post it soon..

• Like 5

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/14/movie-fabricated-city-distribution-expanded-and-los-angeles-premiere-info/

[Movie] “Fabricated City” distribution expanded and Los Angeles premiere info

In the upcoming months, “Fabricated City” is expected to show in cinemas in the following countries:
February – Australia, New Zealand
March – Hong Kong
April – Malaysia
May – Thailand
Date not announced – Taiwan, Italy, India, Vietnam, Indonesia

(PLS read full report by jichangwook kitchen)

@YoungatHeart be safe, And God bless journey mercy. and have a great romantic time. Rome.. try the errie. underground Catacomb? i did that in a milder tone... many years ago. oh too many historical things to see... oh the Pompeii museum... very saddening and great reminder to seize your days.

• Like 4

@maryofbethany Thanks for the update. Whoa, I am so happy to see Wookie's movie is doing so well. I'm going to see if I can drag hubby to watch this movie. Well, there are car chase and explosions, so it should be up his alley.

@youngatheart Thanks for keeping vigilant at posting updates of our couple even during your vacation and limited internet connection. I know I should be following them myself, but coming into this thread meant a lot more since I get to chat, discuss, dissect and conspire with you guys. IWPY is still one of the go-to song of Wookie... hmmm I wonder why.. *wink wink*

~S

• Like 4

4 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Good job Wookie! black and white are tendancy color for our couple this day. may be they're already training for "the happy day"

• Like 4

Hear this changminers, some said he sang this song too in finale. The LA LA Love song by a Japanese R & B about a younger guy who fell in love with a noona, chose her despite challenges and went on a long vacation. Isn't our JCW now bold just like his to-be wife. I am proud of him coming out like this. I always say I listen to what he says. He has said that he tells his story with his song. He did a great research for the song. It seems they are getting us ready for a reveal in their own way.

• Like 4

Hello everyone!  Happy Changmin Day!

yea @maryofbethany that's me Igot68.  Thank you for liking the poem!  Thank you also for all your updates on CM and Wookie.

@youngatheart wow congratulation on your Wedding Anniversary enjoy your days amd your vacationing with hubby!  And thank you for all your thoughts on Changmin as always!

hello @yjnge ayieee I love that "Changmin babies" how I wish to hear a news of them having a baby soon kkk...

@Malala Rakotonirina hello too and thank you for suggesting The Saint I might watch that later!

I am very happy with the way our couple is throwing hints here and there in a very very smart way...I am supporting them all the way!  And i know this ship is sailing smoothly and lovely!!!

take care always Changminers!

• Like 6

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/27031/20170215/lee-min-ho-gong-yoo-news-suzy-bae-boyfriend-goblin-actor-to-work-together-in-city-hunter-2-with-park-shin-hye-rumors.htm

Lee Min-ho, Gong Yoo News: Suzy Bae’s Boyfriend, ‘Goblin’ Actor To Work Together In ‘City Hunter 2’ With Park Shin Hye? [RUMORS]

Spoiler

gals, we have to be on alert, again, because rumors will be flyin again around MY. since it is stated in a few reports already that MY turned down CH2 roles "due to personal reason".
PSH was added in, i think people will be shipping her with LMH. and is it really real that LMH and S break off... then MY is so so so wise not to get into the muddy pool of CH2 again, no point get into some rumour all over again. and Seaons2 always don't work well.. see, Princess Hours2, DreamHigh2, FullHouse2, Iris2, .... season2 always end up written badly or changed casts with bad choices.

so lets go alert and watch out for our Youngie. make sure this CH2 don't drag her name in further, but stop in just saying she turned down for personal reason.

• Like 4

wook's ideal type is back in the news again:
http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/ji-chang-wook-female-type/

Ji Chang Wook On Ideal Female Type: “I Want Somebody Who Can Allow Me To Be Innocent Like A Child”

By Thuy Duong | February 19, 2017

During the interview, the actor revealed his ideal female type.

He shared: “I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type.”

• Like 6

see, another unnessarily, and biased, and irresponsibile Reports, and Wrong Headings.. told you, words will be liberally used to spice things up.. and put MY into bad light. damned the irritating reporters who used BAD titles to draw attentions>
http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/18363/20161218/legend-of-the-deep-blue-sea-lee-minho-confirms-city-hunter-role-with-park-shin-hye-park-min-young-furious.htm

'Legend of the Deep Blue Sea' Lee MinHo Confirms 'City Hunter' Role With Park Shin Hye; Park Min Young Furious?

(see how moronic is that heading?!!!!)
show me one evidence that MY is furious, i challenge this stupid Caroline Strait.
felt like going to that post, ask her to take down the word "Furious"... where is her proof?
  • Like 4

hahaha @maryofbethany of course she won't be furious (the title is there just to make you click on the article) she would be way beyond that she will give the role to another one in a silver plate with a big smile on her face. Seems like these reports are just out for gossip, talking about a love triangle between LMH, JJH and Suzy!!! ya right, first the chemistry wasn't that fantastic in LOTBS, second Suzy can stop worrying about his female costars if that's even true that she's jealous, he's not that hot to everyone, third JJH is happily married don't drag her to these kind of BS. 

• Like 4

@maryofbethanyahahaha I am furious too with that Caroline Strait, indeed a real gossipy article!  And as @ReemKanabtasaid, PMY will by all means give the role to anybody for all she care!  That's a ridiculous article only to gain more views, she has to include PMY on that article with her nothing to do with LOtBS and especially with Suzy and LMH...argh those writer!

I am happy with what's happening with our couple, their love in silence is not quiet anymore kkk, delulu is free right?

Happy Sailing Changminers!

• Like 5