[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/02/06/movie-stars-gather-for-vip-premiere-of-ji-chang-wooks-fabricated-city/

[Movie] Stars gather for VIP premiere of Ji Chang Wook’s “Fabricated City”

article-2.jpg
cr. ji chang wook's kitchen. (pls go to their site to read whole reports.)
just allow me to highlight the list of stars gracing the event....

The star-studded event, which was held at the Wangshimni branch of CGV cinemas in Seoul, was attended by a long list of celebrities. They included actors Lee Joon Gi (Scarlet Heart Ryeo), Go Kyung Pyo (Reply 1998), Jung Kyung Ho (Missing Nine), Park Sung Woong (38 Revenue Collection Unit), Han Sung Min (Sons of Sol Pharmacy), Jo Sung Ah (The K2), Jo Jae Yoon (Empress Ki), Kim Mu Yeong (Empress Ki), Choi Tae Joon (Missing Nine), Kim Young Kwang (Bachelor’s Vegetable Store), and Kim Tae Hoon (My Beloved Eundong).  Also attending were actresses Oh Ji Eun (Smile Donghae), Ra Miran (Reply 1988), Esom (Like for Likes), Lee Ye Eun (The K2), Park Jin Joo (Sunny), Nam Bo Ra (The Moon Embraces the Sun), Jin Se Yeon (Five Fingers), Kim Mi Kyung (Healer), Park Min Young (Healer), Song Yoon Ah (The K2), Chae Soo Bin (Moonlight Drawn By the Clouds), Do Hee (Reply 1994), Choi Kang Hee (Protect the Boss), Ha Yeon Soo (Legendary Witches), Seo Woo (Cinderella’s Sister), singers Jo Sung Mo, former UKiss member Dongho, 2PM member Jun-K, CNBlue member Lee Jong Hyun, 2BiC’s Junhyung and B1A4 member Jin Young, and fellow “The Days” cast member Kang Tae Eul.

And last, but never least, Wook’s mother and buddies Kangwoo and YGVespa were there for support as well.  Pictures are still slowly rolling in, so we’ll update this post as needed.  Enjoy!

(Yeah, Mrs Ji got to see her future daughter in law from afar off.)

• Like 5

CHANGMINERS RESPONSES:
proven that Changmin is not, and will never be a History, INSTEAD is a force to be reckoned with !
like many other huge Hit-dramas and their fleeting OTP... which are all paper boats however dresses with hearts-stickers and kisses... paper boats are paper boats... we swoon, we cry , we bought Director-cuts.. we waited.. then we thought we moved on... so did other shippers from other sites to their ships.... we shamed ourselves that our loves for changmin is just about so-so... then miraclously, when one of them pop up, the best be, when both post in IG together,.. a hint or two.. we oozed joy, we fainted with gladness..
then, 2 years gone, we swooned other dramas (at least i did).. but we never forget her and him... we are gratified for the little that they served at their IG, rewarding us for our patient,....
today, finally. we raptured!
only time will tell, amid all prayers by the shipper fans.. yet we know that we cannot take for granted the will of the Lord God among these... that we fans must: pray and pray and pray.. whatever your religions be... we changminers pray, pray, pray...........
and our God listens. thank you, Lord.

cr. changminzone

cr.g-jcw-carrot

cr.changmin_ina

cr. watts123

Spoiler

cr.melissa.chang.62 (now we know history behind that B on MY's chest, 2 days ago.

cr. paula.0911 (that night, did you two sleep after all....? who can, after all that celestial joy?)

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

that above is not enough... this is a day, i demand my (our) rights to spam.. for them.
who say we forgotten them? from 4 corners of the earth , we return, thankfully.
MinYoung, thank you

cr.nini-tian

cr. im_ji_nsane

cr. belle041696

cr, niniz_tian

This has the MOST screams!!... well, I can't blame them, cause I am too... hahaha..

Don't worry Wookie, wishing your movie a very successful one (hopefully surpassing that 6M whatever, you will have beyond that), since all your lucky charms came to your movie premiere supported you despite of their very busy schedules...

11 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

that above is not enough... this is a day, i demand my (our) rights to spam.. for them.
who say we forgotten them? from 4 corners of the earth , we return, thankfully.
MinYoung, thank you

cr.nini-tian

cr. im_ji_nsane

cr. belle041696

cr, niniz_tian

That's just so nice & sweet.... Knowing that they  (healer's )still have a very solid bonding up to now... and also, knowing that PMY doesn't feel well,, I wish there's an after event photos, but that's OKay, that's too private for them already...

• Like 6

cr. maryofbethany (haha. myself). sorry to post myself,. just wanted to note this:
it takes the Braveness and Brightness of MinYoung to appear in all her courage, and our thread instantly recall all silent changminers, and lurkers to remember Changmin.
this Soompi Shipper Changmin Thread for past few days has been up at Top Topics for a while on off. am gratified that Changminers are still alive and loving.
while swooning at other dramas, you often see fans still taking on their "Healerites" identities as their status. you know tis "Changminers" immediately. wow.. that's the magic of Changwook and Minyoung combined.
hahaha. just couldnt help it. you can see in my IG, i have diversity, and i do ship buckynat, W-2 worlds couple, i liked Yoo SeungHo, now i also loved Goblin couple... now right in the core, i am forever #ChangMinCouple.

• Like 6

@maryofbethany haha we meet each other in almost every soompi shipper threads that we are in (all for me though), we have the same "taste" in couples to ship :lol:.

In fact I have been following this thread only since last year (because I only watched Healer last year, what a shame !), was hookup up with Changmin immediately but still a late member than many of you so I have only been lurking and enjoying the little hints that we have. But recently this thread is blooming again thanks to that destiny event, and I really admire the shipping strength of all members here. I mean it's been 2 years, many ups and downs, facts and rumors, many silent breaks within .. but you are still going strong. DAEBAK !!! Well I have only join the shipping world for like half a year so really need to learn from your patience :).

• Like 5

On 2/8/2017 at 4:24 PM, happysmile89 said:

@maryofbethany haha we meet each other in almost every soompi shipper threads that we are in (all for me though), we have the same "taste" in couples to ship :lol:.

In fact I have been following this thread only since last year (because I only watched Healer last year, what a shame !), was hookup up with Changmin immediately but still a late member than many of you so I have only been lurking and enjoying the little hints that we have. But recently this thread is blooming again thanks to that destiny event, and I really admire the shipping strength of all members here. I mean it's been 2 years, many ups and downs, facts and rumors, many silent breaks within .. but you are still going strong. DAEBAK !!! Well I have only join the shipping world for like half a year so really need to learn from your patience :).

@happysmile89 3 ships already. what a coincidence, almost miracles. haha. NO>
this thread should really be thankful to the sunbaes that kept the changmin-fire spark off, and kept burning all these 2years...
i am not the patient one, i only joint half way thru....
virtual waves to our sunbaes, have u seen PMY recent cheers to Wooks' new premiere? calling to:
Sunbaes: Reem ( @ReemKanabta) and Moira ( @cmoirae2) and @fyeahjcw  and @tehlimau and @Ahpheng  and @OksanaS & @OdankItha @pagesleigh @cristurbat @luvsjcwpmy @seinhi @AnsOlga @marie67...  (there are many many more that i missed out, which are the longest here). i missed last year the period when we all throw in our best to vote Changmin in for the soompi Shipper Best OTP...

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 8

well @youngatheart, i think now is the time for these two to share their love together after being busy in their respective works. I can't hold on my tears when i'm watching jcw singing the song 'like a child", because of each word spelling on it. I felt that jcw was a little bit suffering during the time  ( two years and few months after healer) he cannot be closed to pmy (it's only my opinion hey). So, time is coming for them to fall in love again and it feels like they renewed what was happened in healer bts shows.

• Like 6

On 05/02/2017 at 9:24 PM, yjnge said:

@Tressia Me too!!! I thought I was the only one and went too far to think about that white sheet.

@youngatheart You are so right. It could only be for MY. I am so melting at the song. *sigh* It was awfully suspicious how IWPY kept surfacing on his interview or event to promote his new movie. 

@Tressia @yjnge, seems like pmy want to ask to jcw "when you're coming here with me so i can hold your hand again and dream by your side". Only following their IG, it's so obvious that their feelings match well, for me it's not at all a coincidence. Let's continue to follow each step they make, more breaking news to come please!!!!!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

well @youngatheart, i think now is the time for these two to share their love together after being busy in their respective works. I can't hold on my tears when i'm watching jcw singing the song 'like a child", because of each word spelling on it. I felt that jcw was a little bit suffering during the time  ( two years and few months after healer) he cannot be closed to pmy (it's only my opinion hey). So, time is coming for them to fall in love again and it feels like they renewed what was happened in healer bts shows.

I agree with you @Malala Rakotonirinaand it looks like they are together from all indications that we are monitoring. I am just too happy and like I said will wait for to announce that are engaged or married. Yes that's my line of thought 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

@Malala Rakotonirina in fact in my delulu imagination, ... since Reem broke the news.. i was actually all along at the Goblin site.. but now i return as a prodigal son to the arms of our OTP... i kept imagining that it is so suspicious that of all people, JCW should refrain from taking photo with PMY openly... if they have nothing between them.. why not just casually,.... goes like this...
JCW saw PMY from afar off, in big surrpise, broke into that Loud cheerful roar.. "Chae YoungShin... Hello..."
he dashed half across the room to her.... "Hey, ahjummah is here also... Chae Youngshin, come take picture with us.. .where is AHJUMMAH.... " then JCW will pull in a reporter hereby.. "Hie .. Dispatch.. come ... pali pali..."... MinYoung gave her professional sweet smile and she gamely lean forward, doing her finger hearts... as JCW gave her a bear-hug...... fans besides. scream... "Healer stars.. Healer.."...
then JCW innocently hug PMY tightly... hahaha... "where is Yoo JiTae.. i am going to kill him.." Minyoung broke into a Young-shin style laughter...
then flashing of the camera ... reporters hungrily took shots of that very precious photo of a Healer-gathering....  tomorrow highline...
"Healer OTP steal the show from Premiere"...

but this DID NOT HAPPEN.. as we all know.. while PMY did make her historical appearance.. yet there is BIG FAT ZERO photos of that much coveted photo of our OTP again.. WAE? Isn't it a clean and innocent photo to be taken to cheer a "ex-co-lead" mega movie premiere?

because that much covet photo is missing ...
therefore i believe... what we all used to believe... Changmin is real, alive, fighting !

fans, lurking chingus of this thread, who is not a changminers, i know you all sometimes lurk here... this is for you...
pls give me a seconds of sharings with u, no matter who you all try to ship JCW with, even if it is another actresses, or even if you all try to ship PMY with another guy.. ... Say if our ship does sail, and PMY and JCW finally come out into the light to announce they are together..
we ask your gracious acceptance, for their happiness. Can we just accept them embrace them with a gracious arms?...... Even if you all are shipping JCW with other girls, or PMY with other guys... if they so loved each other after all these testings of 2 years separation and chances to act with other guys/ gals, and to think and reconsider other actress/actors.. yet if they really still be together, gues its time to let them less suffer because of our 'possessive"love for them. ... we always depict who they should or should NOT marry... actor/actress are the most tragic couples in all professions.
i believe, say if that unthinkable on our part did happen, and that Changmin really did not sail well, or did not ever sail... and that they set sail with other ship... we changminers will still bless CW or MY sincerely (thought sadly, but still sincerely).
but now, we will trust and pray to our LORD GOD that ChangMin Lives!

• Like 7

I am really happy now for our couple, he said in an interview the other day that his ideal type is someone who makes him feel like a child and now I just read on twitter from allkpop his ideal type is someone who is emotionally strong. Who is JCW referring to, any guess anyone? But of course is our darling PMY 

• Like 6

Just now, maryofbethany said:

@Malala Rakotonirina in fact in my delulu imagination, ... since Reem broke the news.. i was actually all along at the Goblin site.. but now i return as a prodigal son to the arms of our OTP... i kept imagining that it is so suspicious that of all people, JCW should refrain from taking photo with PMY openly... if they have nothing between them.. why not just casually,.... goes like this...
JCW saw PMY from afar off, in big surrpise, broke into that Loud cheerful roar.. "Chae YoungShin... Hello..."
he dashed half across the room to her.... "Hey, ahjummah is here also... Chae Youngshin, come take picture with us.. .where is AHJUMMAH.... " then JCW will pull in a reporter hereby.. "Hie .. Dispatch.. come ... pali pali..."... MinYoung gave her professional sweet smile and she gamely lean forward, doing her finger hearts... as JCW gave her a bear-hug...... fans besides. scream... "Healer stars.. Healer.."...
then JCW innocently hug PMY tightly... hahaha... "where is Yoo JiTae.. i am going to kill him.." Minyoung broke into a Young-shin style laughter...
then flashing of the camera ... reporters hungrily took shots of that very precious photo of a Healer-gathering....  tomorrow highline...
"Healer OTP steal the show from Premiere"...

but this DID NOT HAPPEN.. as we all know.. while PMY did make her historical appearance.. yet there is BIG FAT ZERO photos of that much coveted photo of our OTP again.. WAE? Isn't it a clean and innocent photo to be taken to cheer a "ex-co-lead" mega movie premiere?

because that much covet photo is missing ...
therefore i believe... what we all used to believe... Changmin is real, alive, fighting !

fans, lurking chingus of this thread, who is not a changminers, i know you all sometimes lurk here... this is for you...
pls give me a seconds of sharings with u, no matter who you all try to ship JCW with, even if it is another actresses, or even if you all try to ship PMY with another guy.. ... Say if our ship does sail, and PMY and JCW finally come out into the light to announce they are together..
we ask your gracious acceptance, for their happiness. Can we just accept them embrace them with a gracious arms?...... Even if you all are shipping JCW with other girls, or PMY with other guys... if they so loved each other after all these testings of 2 years separation and chances to act with other guys/ gals, and to think and reconsider other actress/actors.. yet if they really still be together, gues its time to let them less suffer because of our 'possessive"love for them. ... we always depict who they should or should NOT marry... actor/actress are the most tragic couples in all professions.
i believe, say if that unthinkable on our part did happen, and that Changmin really did not sail well, or did not ever sail... and that they set sail with other ship... we changminers will still bless CW or MY sincerely (thought sadly, but still sincerely).
but now, we will trust and pray to our LORD GOD that ChangMin Lives!

hahahahah as a prodigal son @maryofbethany!!!!!you're so funny!!!!! No matter if there wasn't a photo of our couple together during this jcw premiere moovie, i'm sure that their eyes are connecting there, may be hands contact too.....i kept on my mind the rest...:wub::blush::heart:. Let's wait and see guys and count, two times this year our couple being together in a  big events, hope seeing them too in their own event in future  

• Like 7

Just now, youngatheart said:

I am really happy now for our couple, he said in an interview the other day that his ideal type is someone who makes him feel like a child and now I just read on twitter from allkpop his ideal type is someone who is emotionally strong. Who is JCW referring to, any guess anyone? But of course is our darling PMY 

"you make me feel like a child, you're emotionally strong, and what else?" i want more here please:bawling:!!!!! Looks like it was difficult for him to catch one's breath (for someone who wants dating secretly he failed :blush:), so he sings and he sings and expresses all his feelings where he can do that. The most funny things is he quotes all characters of his ideal type like if he's not on the way to search for this anymore, because it's already on his living everyday.....aaaahh i love our Wookie so much and the way he loves our Youngie, even he try a lot to hide this.

• Like 6