[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Some translated part of the Japanese IV (The order might be a little off, but we included the most important parts) again thank you @tehlimau for your appreciated efforts

http://jichangwook87.tistory.com/114

Embedded image permalink

Q: The parts where you acted with the popular actress PMY has raised a lot of questions/discussions. What are they about?

Through the show we got on very well, there were many funny scenes and it was very interesting to film them. As we act we communicated (well) , we had many exchanges

Healer-0042.jpg

Q: Tell us about the role you played!

A: I acted as a character code named Healer, who after meeting CYS and KMH - the complicated relationship s between them formed the basis of the story, There are a lot of exciting action scenes and sweet romantic scenes. It is a drama with a lot of sparks.

Q: how was the shooting atmosphere during Healer?

It was very good. Actually we were shooting during winter and it was not easy, but the atmosphere on the set was very good. So I was very happy filming it.

Q: what are your thoughts about acting with PMY and YJT?

(here he started to not speak clearly, like stuttering)!!!!!!!

Uh...regarding Min-Young na (note that we couldn't hear the NU part, so he wanted to say MY ah, but switched to Na after recalling he's on public TV!!!!), during the filming process we became very close...actors. Um when we filmed mutual scenes we discussed a lot, made jokes and there were many interesting scenes, so um.... Was very happy, interesting, communication was good, happy filming...I have these kind of memories.

ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-young.jpg?w=6

tumblr_nkfgmbH4no1u98dbho4_250.gif

Q: Memorable scenes with PMY!

Now that I'm trying to recall, there were many romantic scenes, Especially during the latter part of the drama, So when I remember I mostly recall such scenes, For example the snow kiss rooftop scene (no surprise there, Mr. snow kiss man)

11056034_440555119427497_553136577_n.jpg

And the ending scene when we were sitting at the rooftop and drinking beer together, These scenes are the most memorable to me

93ccf3adjw1ep4m9o9gerg209506hu11.gif

Q1: What do you think of dramas, movies and musicals

A1: I think they all have their own charms but I have a lot of respect for musical actors. I choose projects most interesting to me. I prefer a medium which I can showcase fine and detailed acting

Q2: What is your secret for being so popular among international fans

A2: I guess they really like my characters and are influenced by them. Female fans really like the silent protector type of character in Healer, and thus they love and support him...

Q3: Do you have any similarities with the characters?

A3: JH is very different from a normal person - he distances hmself from others, and is a very lonely character. He likes to eat instant food, but I hardly eat instant food. For BS he is dim-witted and careless minded and doesn't know much about the world. When I act him out, I use certain similar speech and gestures as my own , but the actual character I do not think we are very alike

Q: Memorable scenes!

the snow kiss rooftop scene

The scene where YS and I were escaping from a nursery, and I had to let out a tiny smile - I had good reviews of the scene and it was memorable for me too.

healer5_1.jpg

Q5: OST collaboration

A5: I like to listen to music and sing and sometimes participate in interesting OSTs. But it was not originally planned for me to sing, but ??? asked me to do it, and so I agreed.

Q6: What is your ideal type?

A6: Someone who matches my character and can communicate well. I like a girl who can have fun when we are together.

1419316836-28-org.jpg

CYS IS A CAPITIVATING TYPE OF WOMAN.

1609.jpg

She had a childhood trauma, but she did not let the trauma affect her and remained very bright. She has very good energy.

SHE IS DEFINITELY AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN.

ELeO7SB.jpg

PMY said: "Sometimes I feel Young Shin is too much like me that I’m surprised myself. I’ll think, is the writer watching me? Chae Young Shin is that type of character that shares a lot of similarities with me."

From one of her IV "As the conversation continues, our misunderstandings about Park Min Young gradually lessen, to the point that it makes us feel like the person in front of us is Chae Young Shin. Even her friends said to her, “You finally found a character suited for you.” This shows how similar Park Min Young and Chae Young Shin are.

"tII52tqb.jpg fK6QYb7b.jpg

tumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpg

http://jichangwook87.tistory.com/m/post/111

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Tressia said:

Ohhhh. My bad! Now you know I new I am to CJW! hahahaha

hahahaha, but you know what, SIG and him suddenly said they're friends after Healer (JCW said once he went to karaoke with his friend SIG, and SIG said my friend JCW said this to me :P), and you know who PMY was working with in compagna CF and she was an MC with him in KBS awards 2014, he and JCW were definitely not familiar back then, judging from all the fan cams that night

Spoiler

Kim Sang Kyung, Park Min Young & Seo In Guk

The three of them were talking here, I think PMY introduced both guys to the other, cos just before that JCW was standing next to SIG in the group pic and he just nod his head to him

OI04Q9f.gif

@CatchMine_ID That video is awesome, thanks for compiling all those BTS into that video

FYI, the physical appearance JCW talked about most in his IVs, since we know he doesn't have a criteria to appearance, he also said in his birthday FM, his ideal type was around 163/164 CM

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tressia said:

Happy Thanksgiving, Changminers/Healerites!

I'm thankful for the chance to spazz over this pair with you all. Hopefully you all had great dinners and made wonderful memories with friends and family. 

Thanks @Tressia@maryofbethany@ReemKanabta@cmoirae2for all the updates. I am finally able to log on after about 48 hours. Yeah it was a happy thanksgiving, it's already 1am at my place and just finished cleaning up. A lot has happened in less than 24 hours with our girl, she followed 11 of her fan IGs, but just found out she unfollowed them in the past hour. What gives? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @Tressia@maryofbethany@ReemKanabta@cmoirae2for all the updates. I am finally able to log on after about 48 hours. Yeah it was a happy thanksgiving, it's already 1am at my place and just finished cleaning up. A lot has happened in less than 24 hours with our girl, she followed 11 of her fan IGs, but just found out she unfollowed them in the past hour. What gives? 

@youngatheart don't know what happened.... but was at twitter... and some of the fans who she followed did screenshot evidences of her following them,.. and post at twitter. maybe other fans make noise and goes jealous.. she has no choice. poor girl. yes, i saw some of the 'blessed' fans posting like crazy in twitter.

• Like 3

Thanks @Tressia  Happy Thanksgiving as well to everyone in the US.  I just had a long day preparing dinner and just finished cleaning up as well @youngatheart ... Next year we should just have our thanksgiving dinner in a restaurant next year which means no prep no clean-up :)

Now back to my countdown to Healer's 2nd anniversary with Episode 3 throwback.  At this point, our Jung Ho wanted to be closer to Young Shin and decided to be by Young Shin's side as Park Bong Soo ... I chose the song 'Closer to You' for this episode - an original Carpenter song that Harry Connick covered.  I love Wook's interpretation of PBS character ... Dorky but absolutely a lovable dork ... This episode is giving us the Superman/Clark Kent/Lois Lane vibe Korean version.  I also love CYS's spunky character and PMY nailed her characterization of Young Shin.  

Slide022_zps0qf0mmxc.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide023_zpst0jvtpyf.jpg~original

Slide024_zpswqjlbvsp.jpg~original

Slide025_zpsuoexjedw.jpg~original

Slide026_zpshplbsujl.jpg~original

Slide027_zpsasp31wig.jpg~original

Slide028_zpscqasnbuj.jpg~original

Slide029_zpszletonkx.jpg~original

Slide030_zps5bg0exje.jpg~original

Harry Connick's version of Close to You

Spoiler

• Like 6

On November 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM, maryofbethany said:

@cmoirae2 pls, yes! do have it translated into Hangul and pass to them. i wonder whether most of them (except dear MY) know English... the gems of it all is in the words and comments from the healerites.  While its true the Photos speak a thousands words... but still it is good that we can let them (JCW and PMY and Writernim SJN, PD LJS / KJW) reads how we felt back then, or even let them know we still felt blessed by knowing this drama.  the one you passed to him, is in English just like this you posted right? wow... pls show Chapter 2 later.:wub:. yes 1333 pages in Healer's thread, or even this thread 540 pages is no joke to go thru to find stuffs. i tried and is like a needle lost in ocean.

Oh wow, you met JCW personally in LA??.. Cool... Lucky you!!.. HOw was it?

Gees, finally I was able to log in here..

• Like 3

Hi everyone, sorry to be late on the greetings, but happy thanksgiving to all in the US! Hope you had a great time feasting and spending time with family and friends. :D

Lots of sharing this going on here and here's my little thanksgiving sharing too to everyone. I've finally done up my review for ep19, which I took a long time to do and is longer than my previous reviews because there's just so many things to praise this show for.

Here it is: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/healer-episode-19/

Enjoy, everyone! :) 

@ReemKanabta thanks for sharing the interview with Song Ji-Na! It answered some questions I had and have included one part of what she said about social justice in my blog entry too. 

• Like 5

On November 25, 2016 at 10:46 AM, hrh77 said:

Oh wow, you met JCW personally in LA??.. Cool... Lucky you!!.. HOw was it?

Gees, finally I was able to log in here..

hello chinggu, yes I did!  here's an account of my experience

it was like a dream but i must say i was soo lucky ... i hope to have another opportunity in the future ... i am hoping he comes back to the US for Fabricated City premiere ... if i ever make it to one of his events in Asia again,  it's probably not easy to get access to wooks with his growing fanbase ... 2 years ago I was staying in the same hotel as Wooks in Jinju so there were less people but in Jeju, it was like a zoo at the airport ... when I saw his concert in Osaka this year, i just went to see his concert ... didn't attempt to get a glimpse of him as he arrived and left the venue ... i value my peace and safety more :-)

• Like 3

Now Healer has become more interesting as the loveline develops.  It is first and foremost an action/socio-political drama but I loved how Song Ji Na expertly interweaved the OTP love story into the plot.   We see the gradual progression from how Healer was initially intrigued with CYS without losing grip on its storyline.  At this point, Healer goes over and beyond finding out more about CYS by even crashing into her home as PBS ... haha ... really suave style I must say ... The scene that shows young Jung Ho and young Young Shin brings to mind the song "I Was Born to Love You".  We know Jung Ho isn't in love but they certainly had history and were bound to meet again and continue onto their rudely interrupted love life ... keke ...

Slide031_zpszmazusu0.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide032_zpskmo2ngau.jpg~original

Slide033_zpsvot8g4ur.jpg~original

Slide034_zpswlj9gjqv.jpg~original

Slide035_zps2fyweitz.jpg~original

Slide036_zpsjbbvaw8w.jpg~original

Slide037_zpst2mx4qnc.jpg~original

Slide038_zpsevnprb0l.jpg~original

And so with episode 5, Healer as PBS continues to be by CYS's side and learning about the littlest things (such as taking 2 tablets to calm her from an anxiety attack) and reaffirming her feistiness ... the song "My Girl" came to mind when Healer/PBS gave that priceless (and swoon worthy) side glance as they were running away from Hwang Jae Kook's place ... it was like him saying, proud of you ... that's my girl ... 

Slide039_zpsdom0lsio.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide040_zpsbvdkplmj.jpg~original

Slide041_zpslonhzrf0.jpg~original

Slide042_zpskrvvr7rm.jpg~original

Slide043_zpsfmyso67t.jpg~original

Slide044_zpsqmzk5ui9.jpg~original

Slide045_zpsu1lknw8c.jpg~original

Slide046_zps4qormpyp.jpg~original

Here's a video of Born to Love You by Queen and My Girl by the Temptations

Spoiler

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:12 AM, youngatheart said:

First happy thanksgiving everyone, about PMY following her fans, it came after she was made aware of the fact that her big loyal fan from Iran passed away, she liked her last post and then followed her most avid fans

Cx-4r3dXUAQWABi.jpg

she followed the rest to show her support and that she IS aware of them, she followed Sheila from Rachel_myparkfan on twitter too 2 years ago and un followed after that, Mary I don't think she was annoyed with all the excitement it's the contrary I believe, it's just her habit, un followed to go back to her 0 following list

The list of fans she followed:

Cx_jvL1UQAAXpG6.jpg

Cx_hogOVQAAJWZJ.jpg

Cx_jvngUcAEjDmE.jpg

@heroonthebeach you can check the links I posted to see the full Q&A that SJN and her assistants gave :blush:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

First happy thanksgiving everyone, about PMY following her fans, it came after she was made aware of the fact that her big loyal fan from Iran passed away, she liked her last post and then followed her most avid fans

she followed the rest to show her support and that she IS aware of them, she followed Sheila from Rachel_myparkfan on twitter too 2 years ago and un followed after that, Mary I don't think she was annoyed with all the excitement it's the contrary I believe, it's just her habit, un followed to go back to her 0 following list

The list of fans she followed:

@heroonthebeach you can check the links I posted to see the full Q&A that SJN and her assistants gave :blush:

@ReemKanabta oh sorry, my bad., weekend Sat and Sun i am usually at church activiites so i couldnt post much during all the Sat and Sundays.  didnt know much that happen during Sat and Sun.

i guess my 'English' is not really good, thus i may have write wrongly in reply... i think what i meant, was some of her fans were annoyed or envy of those she followed and commented... so in the end just to be fair... she unfollows and bring her status back to 0 following again, so that fans will not be fighting over why some are followed and they themselves are not.. i was thinking along this line.. even if she did unfollowed to make everyone EQUAL... she is trying to make peace, nothing wrong. But of cause i am likely wrong. and i am sorry about that. btw, i am taking a break soon for a coming camp, which skretch until mid-dec. about 3-13 Dec, my work-camp site may not have good wifi-internet connection and i am surrounded by godly nice people in work... dun think can google 'worldly-leisures". God Bless CW to hav some time to sneak to spend quality times with MY..and God Bless China to stop all the Anti-Korea moves, and stop airing the very belated dramas or project including BotM by PMY>

(oh, i didnt know about the fan who 'gone home" (past away). guess Minyoung should be sadden.)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

hello chinggu, yes I did!  here's an account of my experience

it was like a dream but i must say i was soo lucky ... i hope to have another opportunity in the future ... i am hoping he comes back to the US for Fabricated City premiere ... if i ever make it to one of his events in Asia again,  it's probably not easy to get access to wooks with his growing fanbase ... 2 years ago I was staying in the same hotel as Wooks in Jinju so there were less people but in Jeju, it was like a zoo at the airport ... when I saw his concert in Osaka this year, i just went to see his concert ... didn't attempt to get a glimpse of him as he arrived and left the venue ... i value my peace and safety more :-)

Yes you are so lucky!!... I only went to Korea,  trying to meet some actors there, tour is only a second reason hahaha... I will be in Japan in 2 mos, and JCW will have a concert there again...dang it..  When PMY was in LA, how I wish O could fly there too right away!!.. But hoping at least this time I will be boarding Korean Air, hoping there would be some celebrities to mee..

• Like 4

Enjoy your trip @maryofbethany oh and PMY un following was to be expected, she's just weird like that, after following her for most than 2 years I kind of expected that :P

bringing you something to enjoy, I posted about her reaction there many pages back, she definitely looked guilty :glasses:

below some snippets from JCW's FM in Japan

CyIjRCsUQAIMERt.jpg

CyIjRCtVIAAR65s.jpg

he was asked which actress he worked w is best suited to marry (him) & he said they're all too good for him

Fans voted best partner :

1. PMY

2. HJW

3. Yoona

Best action :

1. K2 bath scene

2. Healer elevator saving YS

3. Warrior Baek Dong Soo

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Enjoy your trip @maryofbethany oh and PMY un following was to be expected, she's just weird like that, after following her for most than 2 years I kind of expected that :P

bringing you something to enjoy, I posted about her reaction there many pages back, she definitely looked guilty :glasses:

below some snippets from JCW's FM in Japan

CyIjRCsUQAIMERt.jpg

CyIjRCtVIAAR65s.jpg

he was asked which actress he worked w is best suited to marry (him) & he said they're all too good for him

Fans voted best partner :

1. PMY

2. HJW

3. Yoona

Best action :

1. K2 bath scene

2. Healer elevator saving YS

3. Warrior Baek Dong Soo

Finally I saw english trans of that PMY's interview.... I wonder if somebody's manipulating PMY's IG account hehehe.... I saw that following thingy too.. Well, I guess, for me, I saw it as, appreciation/recognition for fans that she can't respond to them one by one... I guess, maybe, K2 will not be shown in Japan (?).. I know Japanese fans have "high" standards with Kdramas hehehe joke!... Peace!!.. 

• Like 2

Healer still not in love with Young Shin in this episode (perhaps infatuated) ... he must be realizing there must be something there that wasn't there before (like Beauty and the Beast).  All of a sudden he smiles (or maybe spazzes?) with mundane things like getting a text message from Young Shin.  He takes their relationship to the next level  (beyond co-workers) with "friendly" (ehem ... ehem ...) calls to Young Shin similar to how a teenage boy would call his crush.  Finally Jung Ho is slowly coming out of his fortress and getting to experience real human interaction.  While some viewers may demand kiss scenes and loads of skinship in a drama to spazz, the phone conversation scene between Healer and Young Shin made me spazz (how shallow am i?)  I love the scene when CYS was sharing her innermost thoughts to PBS (and not knowing he was Healer) and PBS's discovery of CYS's crush on Healer (and him too) ... I've seen a lot of similar scenes in the past but somehow this scene was one of my Healer favorites (there are several) ... Wooks and MY acting were onpoint ... Best part is when Young Shin said she feels like they are sisters ... ahaha ... PBS was friendzoned and his reaction was priceless!

Slide047_zps43nzw7lw.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide048_zps9wk3xzef.jpg~original

Slide049_zpskywg23lk.jpg~original

Slide050_zpst0kutadt.jpg~original

Slide051_zpsnrcbng5j.jpg~original

Slide052_zpspovy4wbs.jpg~original

Slide053_zpsdmoo8bsp.jpg~original

Slide054_zpshqludpat.jpg~original

Slide055_zpswqzy7lh2.jpg~original

Healer as PBS has become territorial in episode 7 and Kim Moon Ho gave him a reason to step up and do a man-to-man guarding on CYS ... It's so cute of PBS to show his jealousy towards Kim Moon Ho ... like a bratty kid :D ... This episode is also a turning point in CYS career and thanks to Healer for paving that way although we will also see Kim Moon Ho mentoring CYS in the coming episodes.

Slide056_zpsxhs2knad.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide057_zpsg9tbp1im.jpg~original

Slide058_zps3lfbk7u8.jpg~original

Slide059_zpszktwfquz.jpg~original

Slide060_zpsqcosstra.jpg~original

Slide061_zpswbdr3fzf.jpg~original

Songs for these episodes "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frank Valli and "It Had to Be You" by Michael Buble and Barbra Streisand.

Spoiler

• Like 5