[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

hey all... thanks for all your kind support and encouragement for my blog so far. I've finally completed my blog entry on episode 18 of Healer, which is yet another fun-filled, exciting episode with many sweet and funny moments! 

Here's the blog entry: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/healer-episode-18-elder-strikes-back/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, heroonthebeach said:

hey all... thanks for all your kind support and encouragement for my blog so far. I've finally completed my blog entry on episode 18 of Healer, which is yet another fun-filled, exciting episode with many sweet and funny moments! 

Here's the blog entry: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/healer-episode-18-elder-strikes-back/

I really really  love the development of their romance in Healer, surrounded by all the chaos and everything.... Perfect!!..

Now, I've seen on other posts (with regards to this recent drama of JCW, you know what that is.).... PITY IS LOVE??... Yes, it could be LOVE if there's a proper development... But if it's just pure Pity only, then the right thing you should do is Help,and that could also be love BUT NOT in a romantic way...

• Like 3

this OST is meaningful, because he sang it again, after a yr past, at fanmeet.
( 2015 Japan Fanmeeting below, LIVE performance)

cr. jimizujd megurin

Just by looking, the person who makes my heart ache
I’m afraid you’ll disappear if I close my eyes

I can’t take a single step away from you
So again today, I’m pacing back and forth by your side, my love

Even if you don’t turn around, I’m standing right here
So you can always lean on me, whenever you want

The person I want to embrace in my heart
The person I can’t let go
I’ll take away all your sad tears
The one person in the world who makes me smile is you
So don’t cry anymore, I will protect you

The person I’m thankful for
The person who warmly held my cold hands
It was you

Even if I breathe, I wouldn’t be living
If I can’t see you, there is no meaning

The person I want to embrace in my heart
The person I can’t let go
I’ll take away all your sad tears

There is no other love
Even after time passes
Even if the world changes
It’s only you

It’s okay even if I’m in pain alone
If it’s for you, it’s okay
I will embrace all of your painful scars

I love you, be by my side forever

cr.kpop-lyrics.com

(yes, even when time passes and fans disappear and move on, projects replaced one after another, fake romances and imaginative loves and passionate scene-kisses preformed, done and gone... the world moves on and changes, but it's only you, who quietly in your corner, watching, waiting, wanting... but trusting that i am still protecting this love.)
  • Like 5

\

23 hours ago, hrh77 said:

and what I like about PMY is her sense of humor.... She's so smart....... She never stops learning, from acting, modelling and her style ( i love her outfits and style!!)...she's so flexible, can speak chinese and english... And the looks, so natural-- because of her positive aura, that makes her even more beautiful.

@hrh77 yes, because she can speak English, i keep having this hope that somewhat she will privately or personally lurk into this soompir forum once a purple moon when she's off project, or at least into her Changmin kinda of fan-sites..... we felt there are kinda of un-spoken interaction, even if it is still just one sided. and know that we are behind her and Wooks. yes, no matter how many DotS or how many Legends of Mermaids, yes, ... we still will stand behind her. i remember ReemKanabta and some of the rest were always proving that whenever we whined too much here and said how restless ... both will start to show some signs together... as if one of them at least are still reading changmin sites, or even our very own soompi changmin forum... it is such a wonderful feeling.

• Like 4

On 20/11/2016 at 5:49 PM, ReemKanabta said:

@CatchMine_ID Thanks you for your posts dear, this is not spam, keep them coming

Guys please let's stop talking about JCW's other projects and his other co-stars, and let's fill this thread again with spazz worthy material, we shipped these two when we went through their previous works and IVs and discovered the difference with them, so any new shippers of JCW with another co-star who aren't doing their job, it's their own delulu, as a friend said delulu is free,

so I will be bringing back all the post Healer IVs which I do every few months, and other spazzy material for new shippers and old ones too

stay tuned

This is from the co-writers of Healer (SJN assistants writers)

This is when the Chinese MC asked if Wooks got tired f all the romantic skinship, I presume it's for his "oh another kiss scene" article that was taken out of conext

@ReemKanabta  am very glad you are always here, when many has moved on, while we know that they did lurk once a while of cause, who can totally desert changmin right?! yes, do bring on anything you remember.
in fact i was kinda of semi-late comers.. while i do lurk around, but when Healer started till finished, i was still posting at dramabeans, i noticed about this soompi forum, just that i don't know how to sign on, and how to post pic, so i give up trying to sign up account here... so i totally missed the fun at soompi when it started,,, its only when Moru Moru Island blog started, then i was thrilled into totally googled around... but as usual, i can't stand too addicted too long.. i still have to give a long(or shorter) break once a while to appease my family who hate my been addicted to any Movie-idols. my old man keep warning liking dramas can, but cannot be addicted to may stars. i have to ';balance my hobby.'

so most of the stuffs like BTS, i either forget where to look for them, for its is buried inside this Soompi forum of 530+ pages.. till i just don't know where to look for what photos or gif or videos... anyway looking for real people infor, like Wooks or Younggie's after Healer's stuffs like bts or post interviews are really not my specialities... really need your help already. thanks ReemKanabta for being like a Big Sister over us. Do keep posting, if i sudden turn silent, and lurk on, emotional drained... but i actually still around.
tired.

• Like 3

haru chingus, 

after watching k2, i had been missing healer much more but good news is, I have been rehabilitated (I think) and have started discovering other dramas at par with healer (although i have watched several others just for pure entertainment value ... the kind that you just go with the flow and take it for what it is ... or leave it) ... anyhow as i had said previously we have been around but are in mute mode ... haha ... but allow me to come out of hibernation and share healer goodness as we approach its second year anniversary.  let me start with sharing with you the Healing Times which was a project by the soompi healer fans and is a compilation of commentaries on healer during its run.  we had been fortunate to have an abridged version (translated in Hangul) included in the gift package that came with the director's box set.  I had personally delivered a copy to GE and Culture Depot (Wooks and MY's management company) and so our dear Jung Ho and Young Shin would also have a copy of the full version.  I could've handed this personally to Wooks in Jinju along with the photobook but my luggage was delayed hence necessitated a trip to the GE office.  Here's part 1 that includes the Opinion and Points of View sections.  It was fun sharing the ride with other Healerites.  And as I was pulling Healer Times into this post, I had a feeling of nostalgia with those wonderful times at the Healer thread.  Indeed, Healer sets itself apart from all other dramas.  Thanks SJN for leveling up my standards in watching korean dramas, thanks Wooks and MY for bringing to life my favorite OTP, Seo Jung Ho and Chae Young Shin.  More to follow ...

Slide01_zpstbizjj9a.jpg~original

Slide02_zpska1ukyg1.jpg~original

Healing Times - Opinion

Spoiler

Slide03_zpsiwhktlnd.jpg~original

Slide04_zpsyh67a1yd.jpg~original

Slide05_zpsxo3wrv16.jpg~original

Healing Times - Points of View

Spoiler

Slide06_zpsx35qv09o.jpg~original

Slide07_zpslhj0gbfz.jpg~original

Slide08_zpsjj8cs9cs.jpg~original

Slide09_zpsakucvqbj.jpg~original

Slide10_zpsxlwf6khm.jpg~original

Slide11_zpsbgyfklp5.jpg~original

Slide12_zpsn4us0gxf.jpg~original

Slide13_zpsqbtjmynp.jpg~original

Slide14_zpsv3jl3val.jpg~original

Slide15_zpsoqmaeivv.jpg~original

Slide16_zpsapflsbay.jpg~original

Slide17_zpsoimq0sel.jpg~original

Slide18_zpsf1que1dz.jpg~original

• Like 4

Healing Times Part 2 ... spreading Healer love on its 2nd year!  

Healing Times - Perspective

Spoiler

Slide19_zpsqjjndaqo.jpg~original

Slide20_zpsxr1t62vl.jpg~original

Slide21_zps5xepuasj.jpg~original

Slide22_zpsyfbcqpyh.jpg~original

Slide23_zps4foc66t7.jpg~original

Slide24_zpsen8rsqqd.jpg~original

Healing Times - Local and World News

Spoiler

Slide25_zps156krczn.jpg~original

Slide26_zps3hmfyo6p.jpg~original

Slide27_zps8mtk3pxl.jpg~original

Healing Times - Entertainment, Lifestyle and Travel

Spoiler

Slide28_zpswqyvs0te.jpg~original

Slide29_zpsybyu1xww.jpg~original

Slide30_zpstbpv1kay.jpg~original

Slide31_zpsponwwlko.jpg~original

Slide32_zpsqms9vy5r.jpg~original

Slide33_zpsvssr9m9z.jpg~original

Slide34_zpsgf5zwioh.jpg~original

Healing Times - Netizen's Corner, Classified Ads

Spoiler

Slide35_zpsvqpm6w7g.jpg~original

Slide36_zpsvbroidt3.jpg~original

Slide37_zps1ysmn9ds.jpg~original

Healing Times - Contributors

Spoiler

Slide38_zpslcwhdn7m.jpg~original

Slide39_zpss3vjib7t.jpg~original

Healing Times - Acknowledgement

Spoiler

Slide40_zpspb0xwbe2.jpg~original

• Like 3

Dear all new Healerites. What cmoirae2 just mentioned is the Moru moru Island Blog I had mentioned some weeks ago. I also specially highlighted This very " HEALER TIMES"! if u count yourself belong to the Healerites Nation, think this is the "Nation's Pride and Heritage and Treasure" you may want to take a look at. Hahaha. It's a total MUST SEE!!! 

• Like 3

heard today he'll meet up with the script reading or something like that for First Kiss for 6th time.

(side note: actually some people has started to attack the Lee Cho Hee (main female lead who got to kiss 6 guys including our Wook). i don't evn think Younggie will mind.)

http://www.thebitbag.com/first-kiss-sixth-time-cast-member-ji-chang-wook-opens-kissing-scenes/201724

‘First Kiss For The Sixth Time’ Cast Member Ji Chang Wook Opens Up About Kissing Scenes

• Like 2

15095481_1174459209255792_22599878676052

15094286_1174483125920067_13956472268156

15078539_1174501749251538_84753804459663

wow... if there are interaction between Wooks and Choi Ji Woo.. it will be splendid... she herself is a legend in her comingback Twenty Again. i am happy Wooks can learnt from seniors. btw, who is she acting as, the younger main lead's aunt or mom?
Minyoung has this elegance, closed to this Legend queen JiWoo. i highly believed, when MY reach her above 40, she will be graceful and has CJW'S AURA. its not something these 'pretty-young-happy" girls we daily see in kpop-world can attain to.

i grew in been first introduced to Kdrama by the Four Seasons Drama.
Four Seasons Complete Set: Autumn in My Heart (Song Hyekyo), Winter Sonata (Choi Ji Woo), Summer Scent (Son Yejin), Spring Waltz (Han Hyojoo). back then, there are no kpop, so they must be truly good in acting. Now our Younggie actually belongs to these 4 queens that kind of aura.
Choi Ji Woo is my first ideal actress. but i didnt ship any couple. not even the awesome Four Seasons 4-Queens with their co-leads. so, while i loved all 4 HHJ / SYJ / SHK / CJW dearly. i only started to ship couple in Healer-couple, my First Couple in Kdramaland. Park MY belongs to the same league of these angelic beings with celestial aura.

• Like 3

15094883_1174516949250018_51581312896943

15178188_1174575835910796_34525828716795

15179221_1174633859238327_83520629520606

Spoiler

15192662_1174633912571655_91819460431466
15192718_1174598699241843_72096546650557

Cx1ccm4UkAAtHe0.jpg

maybe i am biased, i always preferred him and younggie acting in KDramas,better than those Mainland ones, even if the Mainland ones are High Budget and high fee paid. i felt the chemistry between main leads and supporting actresses/actors are very natural. and even most of the supporting cast of a major KD projects will always has the wisdom in choosing the right casts and the supporting casts are written very interesting and outstanding.
cr.Choi Ji Woo 최지우 International

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tressia said:

Isn't she gonna be like a "Fairy Godmother" figure in the Webdrama? That way maybe she could bippity boppity boop for him his dreamgirl too lol.  Whatever the case, may success be had with it. :) 

@Tressia ommo... that's bad. methink the Fairy Godmother is more attractive than Cinderella? they say Meteor Garden remade? but it don't sound like MG. because MG are all kids. here we have sexy agent (Wooks), Filmstar (L jongsuk), Church brother (Lee Joongi).... etc/ where does Fairy Godmother fix in? what if one of the 6th run away with pretty noona Godmother? hahah. i have a hunch, this girl is going to get lots of hates, when she started kissing Wooks (from the other ship), or Jongsuk, or Minho, or Taeyeon.... each of them has their faithfuls legions. and this is from Lotte store?
Cx2PiUBWgAAaW41.jpg

cr. Varo @RzZeid

Cx2LqIAVEAAnqE6.jpg

cr. Jichangwook Thailand

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Tressia ommo... that's bad. methink the Fairy Godmother is more attractive than Cinderella? they say Meteor Garden remade? but it don't sound like MG. because MG are all kids. here we have sexy agent (Wooks), Filmstar (L jongsuk), Church brother (Lee Joongi).... etc/ where does Fairy Godmother fix in? what if one of the 6th run away with pretty noona Godmother? hahah. i have a hunch, this girl is going to get lots of hates, when she started kissing Wooks (from the other ship), or Jongsuk, or Minho, or Taeyeon.... each of them has their faithfuls legions. and this is from Lotte store?
Cx2PiUBWgAAaW41.jpg

cr. Varo @RzZeid

Cx2LqIAVEAAnqE6.jpg

cr. Jichangwook Thailand

Maybe they can wake up from their delulu if they see Wookie kissing another actor. I don't understand how they don't get it when someone says something like I am embarrassed kissing another person after a certain period of acquaintance means that I am not sexually attracted, but feel like you are my sister. The Spain kiss is completely different because they had to act fast and make it believable since JCW is a good actor, but to feel embarrassed after knowing each other for a while definitely concluded that the chemistry they are raving about is only delulu.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

o.............

that's why... when we want to delulu... we also MUST go delulu over the right things (SPAIN? what about spain? O' that within one day must pass up teamwork, super-rush-crash-course-project?)...
lemme show u what is eg of right things: that Healer-times!
I loved briseis fanfic... wow. can put the very cheap '50 shades' into pure shame!!!!!!
.. SEE ABOVE... WOAHAHHAHA.... NOSE BLED! .... GOING INTO STROKE.... BRAIN FREEZE.....

• Like 4