[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hi guys did you see our MY latest IG? She posted it during the last episode of K2, love it and I hope someone can post it. I love the wink with the good night. My delulu mind interprets as finally over see you later honey. Though I don't want to say anything about that other ship, they keep talking about this ship, we are the matured ones and we are taking the high road.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77
i will comment when the storm blow over.. i think i have enough experience of deleting stuff that i wrote.. now having a very bad flu and cough...
happy for JCW that he gain lots of new fans plus LOTS OF SHIPPER-FANS... will refrain from commenting about the "other' stuffs.

hrh77... do you know 'pple' are lurking at this site? so better tone down.

tired.

So what?.. Im not bashing them, just being consistent and this PMY-JCW healer site right?....

3 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Hi guys did you see our MY latest IG? She posted it during the last episode of K2, love it and I hope someone can post it. I love the wink with the good night. My delulu mind interprets as finally over see you later honey. Though I don't want to say anything about that other ship, they keep talking about this ship, we are the matured ones and we are taking the high road.

Exactly this is just "free your imagination" kind of thing...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

WOOKS.
ultimately will never forget this... (huh, of cause i am NOT talking about fictional JH)
tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo6_250.gif

tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo1_250.gif

tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo3_250.gif

tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo2_250.gif

tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo4_250.gif
tumblr_nisqyy0o6F1rngqpbo5_250.gif

cr. kths.
okay, this is what i call ' C H E M I S T R Y".
BELIEVING wooks and younggie should have experienced that already right?

a true beauty, wake up in the morning, hair messy, half open eyes, no eyeliner, no lipstick, no white flowing dress, definitely no wings of angel, no crown of flowers, nothing decorating, but she in her simplicities make him felt comfortable, and longing, and desires. because he saw the strength, the beauty within, the patience, the fighting spirit. the "i knock your door down also must reach you"...
when did that start.... when,  Young-shin whispered to Jung-hoo: “I’ll grab onto them, so you run away. Go and get the police.” is she over estimate and trying to act hero, no, in her mind at that moment, she was the stronger one, even when she is actually fearful, yet to her, her rate of survival is higher than the "Mother-boy" bongsookie.
stirring of the heart started that scene, when HealerYa stand atop of the roof, stared at her, shouting for his name worrying for him, ... he saw an angel that night. the real kind of angel, innocent, brave, kind, acceptance of him even though he is a "ma ma-boy".
healer5-00067.jpg
Seo Junghoo saw an angel that night, look at his eyes.
this is my idea of an ANGEL.

I prefer a modern angel, and true to herself as YoungShin, vibrant and full of humor. Unlike an angel who is weak BUT with a different wild motive on the inside.

• Like 3

Umm... Hello everyone. I just sign up for soompi forums just because this ChangMin (so I'm a total newbie, I know about this shipper forum from my YouTube friend). I moved by them to vote via Line for couple of the year (I can't remember when exactly) but then I found this : Healer always makes me excited. I love nearly everything about Healer, OF COURSE THE CHANGMIN COUPLE, the storyline, the OSTs, the design, color theme, fashion, all of it. I just want to share my excitements for this show like a crazy withdrawal after years from watching it and hopefully you guys receive me here because I just don't know how. I'm stuck, like stuck moving on from amazing show that truly drive me nuts like Coffee Prince (2007, so long, so long) and finally catch this show!

I know both of JCW and PMY from Healer. And help me, the standards just set too high. Cracked all of my K-drama expectations. A truly rare drama that all gems worth and I haven't seen a while at that time (and I haven't seen a while like Healer do now, sigh). 

I miss Healer. Healer ChangMin couple (Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young) with all the nuclear chemistry gave a really irritating withdrawal, in all the seriously good way.

Since this feels so right amount of eternally sweet, like a warm also peaceful sugar that didn't make you diabetics or what. It feels so healthy yet made I am suffering 'till now, an art that can't be abandoned.

Do you feel the same ChangMin?

Crybaby-ing this couple. There's no one home but you, dear Mr. and Mrs. Healer.

Healer ChangMin Couple Moments Recall FMV "If" | Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young

Edited by catchmine
How to insert embedded video after reply posted? I don't know how, huhu sorry.
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

sorry, i used a wrong word, he don't need an angel.
he need just a human being, someone that strike the right chord of his heart string, listen clear enough words he cannot say, patient enough to wait for him to say what he cannot say then. she is No Angel. i forget. she was like you and me, an ordinary girl.
that night.....................

healer5-00266.jpg
the very words of Seo Junghoo...
“They’re all the same to me. But… among all those people who look the same, she’s a little different.”
“It’s not that she was ignorant of fear,”
“She was brave even though she knew how scared she was.”
( He likens her to a leopard he’d seen in a documentary once, which came upon a pack of hyenas while its leg was broken. It was obvious it would lose the fight, but the leopard had attacked first and refused to back off. )-javabeans (dramabeans)

see Healer ep 5
allow me to copy and paste javabeans (the queen of recaps) her very words. (remember it is not Mine)
" On the other end of the spectrum we have Young-shin, who’s totally winning me over with her spunk—and spunk isn’t something dramas tend to get right. I find her trauma credible (as in, I don’t feel that it makes her weak or reduces her to a damsel in distress), but I admit having the vague worry that I didn’t want her to always be in need of Jung-hoo’s intervention. And I was afraid that we were going to get a repetitive episode when Young-shin had another breakdown and he stepped in to mitigate things.

Which is why I love that the end of this episode mirrors the end of the previous one, except for the key point where she stands up to the villain and saves herself—and saves him, even if he didn’t expressly need it. Jung-hoo’s exactly right in pinpointing what makes her so appealing, and it’s not that she’s totally brave or that she’s totally weak, but that one doesn’t preclude the other. She can be both, and being brave in the midst of your fear is actually more powerful than if she’d just flipped a switch and challenged him without fear.

That may be the difference between them, in that that’s the sort of reaction I expect of Jung-hoo. He doesn’t feel fear for his physical safety, and he’s so competent that he would just jump right in and fight, and probably win. So it’s a novel experience for him to register that she’s completely not like that, but being afraid for her physical safety doesn’t change anything about her moral convictions. It’s quite inspiring, which is why that little look at the end of the episode feels completely genuine to the moment—like he’s amazed and awed and maybe even proud."
healer5-00744.jpg
for changmin. i missed you, tonight, ......
badly.

cr. javabeans (dramabeans)

I'm so happy to see that you people still talking about this eureka drama. SO HWAPPY inside, hwaaaappppyyy!!!

• Like 4

Hello! I'm currently watching again Healer because I miss the two and this awesome drama. The feels are still there and even the suspense and thrills! ghaad even if I know what will happen next it still felt new for me haha! Watching this the second time around really makes you notice new things. New understanding.

Well. The real reason i watch it again is because, I'm just sad how K2 went. Well, I dropped it after 1st ep. I don't know. I feel like cheating Healer even if JCW plays the two characters hahaha! Or maybe I'm just sad when reading stuff like how JCW was being underutilized in the show because of poor writing (?). So yep. 

Also, I'm kinda late in the news but I'm really wondering why JCW doesn't follow anyone anymore in IG. 

I miss the twooo. hays. :( My changmin heartt..

• Like 6

dear All NEW Healer Fans:

i am at church minsitries now, can't 'borrow' too much time away.
Here's something, the Healerites (Healer's Fans) cannot ever missed out, its a International Fan Project orchestrated by senior Soompi Healerites, who summon all the fans from all walks of life, all countries, all ages, all gender (male or female), all tongues, to contribute works, to present to Healer casts (yes, Ji Chang wook, and Park Minyoung also) and Healer crews... so much so, that in the SPECIAL DIRECTOR DVD that we pre-ordered successfuly, a piece of that work was found inside the packet.
nuff said, you go google and see for yourself, how much Healer touches all of us, 4 corners of earth,
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.sg/

8vMmdtO.png
if you read the contributors, you can easily find some of the Sunbae Healerites are still active here, and when roll-call, they return to help in Couple Contest.and they stil have not desert their title : HEALERITES!

be touched!

Spoiler

my own personal fav: is Healer Times.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Joey_Zee said:

Hello! I'm currently watching again Healer because I miss the two and this awesome drama. The feels are still there and even the suspense and thrills! ghaad even if I know what will happen next it still felt new for me haha! Watching this the second time around really makes you notice new things. New understanding.

Well. The real reason i watch it again is because, I'm just sad how K2 went. Well, I dropped it after 1st ep. I don't know. I feel like cheating Healer even if JCW plays the two characters hahaha! Or maybe I'm just sad when reading stuff like how JCW was being underutilized in the show because of poor writing (?). So yep. 

Also, I'm kinda late in the news but I'm really wondering why JCW doesn't follow anyone anymore in IG. 

Ikr, hahaha *over possessive fans*:( still love him--the amazing JCW, waiting for another amazing masterpiece.

I'm currently watching Healer all over again in my free times. Still give me all the giddiness weeeeeeeeeee. And I just know that news because you wrote it hmmmm... It is so sad, as ChangMiner. Really:(. But... Maybe it was business profile thing? Well, this two still deliver us best and it remarks a big warm sun in our heart and I hope they live the life happily as still ChangMin is the perfect pair (OTP)!!! Longlive Mr. and Mrs. Healer:wub:

Edited by catchmine
Ups, typo!
  • Like 6

@catchmine So wonderful reading your post, new comers always welcome @Joey_Zee

tumblr_inline_mqi1zvAL6y1qz4rgp.gif

@Joey_Zee JCW un-followed everyone on his IG a few months ago, no obvious reason was given, but I assume it's easier for him this way, the famous him playing solo for the sake of fans, and maybe he has another private IG for his friends

@catchmine if you please can edit your post and delete the quoted pics along side with @hrh77 pretty please

PleaseCouldYouHelpMe.gif 

also see under spoilers

Spoiler

Happy with the ending of the K2, glad that now this is over, can we refrain from discussing the show here, a few points is ok  I guess, not sure though that the mods will be happy about it, and PLEASE don't talk about his other costars here, not even about WINGS, we're being called HATERS for any negative discussion towards the show/character/actress, and we have always been the higher people in the game of war shipping stuff, I know mostly it's not fair, but as we know there's a lot of immature fans who can't take any word against their bae, plus it only makes us insecure of our ship, which is not true at all, so just ignore for now, soon both JCW and his other co star will be moving on to other projects

@youngatheart I totally agree with you

here's PMY's latest post

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, catchmine said:

@ReemKanabta ok got it, sunbae. Is it okay now? Heheh^_^

Thanks luv

this one too if you don't mind :wub:

Oh and about the IG follows, PMY did that too before him, she un followed everyone when "you know who" opened IG and people started annoying her and asking her to follow, she then released an IG post saying all is fine when people freaked out cos she un followed  Wooks

• Like 4

oh BTW  @heroonthebeach 

Spoiler

City hunter was one of my favorite K drama before Healer, I liked PMY there, she's not that great of a character specially on the second half of the drama, but I enjoyed it, well that's until I saw Healer, so maybe you won't have the same experience since you watched Healer first

• Like 2

17 hours ago, youngatheart said:

17 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Ahahaha I saw that too @youngatheart and yes I am curious also to know why she suddenly post an update immediately after the finale!  My delulu mind mind is saying perhaps she is congratulating Wookie for a job well done with the wink and also calming our hearts perhaps because of the last scene kkk!  But the most possible is the one you said "see you honey later pali pali" kkk

@catchmine welcome to this thread, let us just be happy and enjoy spazzing and commenting

• Like 6

congrat to Wooks, finally finish the last journey, and hit the rating target, and serve the coffee as promised,
Wooks, do take a rest, go Bali again? recently someone being there you know?

just allow me post after eps-previews (minus any personal comments from myself, i don't intend to say anthing).
when i liked a show, i normally searched for a list of recap sites and weekly search them out to read the bloggers or recappers comments. Since its the stellar last eps, let's read the recaps and closed the chapters with a closure.
found a few recaps sites, regarding last 2 eps;

1) amusings

The K2 Episode 16 (Final) Recap

https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/11/13/the-k2-episode-16-final-recap/
from
kjtamuser 

2)  The Drama Files

https://thedramafilesblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/file-no-the-k2-ep-15/

some of this site, has very witty takes, this particular one come from a group of legal students or professionals. will be interested to note.
found this gem recpa site from dramabeans. i used to be at dramabeans before settled down at soompi

File No: The-K2-EP-15

(one side note, no matter where i go to read Kdrama recaps, its quite common that topic of US election wil be just suddenly sprung up out of nowhere and Trump truly 'triumph over social sites". )

3) dramabeans
The K2: Episode 15|
by gummimochi

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/the-k2-episode-15/

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Joey_Zee said:

Oh I just had ep15 last night, since somebody posted a random videos on FB hahaha.... Im watching it every week. The feeling is like watching it the first time all over again. And yeah I also dropped watching The K2, I can tolerate the lack of logic and new partner BUT it's too much stupidity for me. So I can't.  hahaha...And Im pretty sure, he's sad by looking in his eyes, about the poor reviews (so I felt bad about that).. Anyway, that's for JCW's "safety", I can understand if he doesn't follow anyone on IG.  He must be protecting "somebody" just to avoid some issues or controversies. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, catchmine said:

Umm... Hello everyone. I just sign up for soompi forums just because this ChangMin (so I'm a total newbie, I know about this shipper forum from my YouTube friend). I moved by them to vote via Line for couple of the year (I can't remember when exactly) but then I found this : Healer always makes me excited. I love nearly everything about Healer, OF COURSE THE CHANGMIN COUPLE, the storyline, the OSTs, the design, color theme, fashion, all of it. I just want to share my excitements for this show like a crazy withdrawal after years from watching it and hopefully you guys receive me here because I just don't know how. I'm stuck, like stuck moving on from amazing show that truly drive me nuts like Coffee Prince (2007, so long, so long) and finally catch this show!

I know both of JCW and PMY from Healer. And help me, the standards just set too high. Cracked all of my K-drama expectations. A truly rare drama that all gems worth and I haven't seen a while at that time (and I haven't seen a while like Healer do now, sigh). 

I miss Healer. Healer ChangMin couple (Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young) with all the nuclear chemistry gave a really irritating withdrawal, in all the seriously good way.

Since this feels so right amount of eternally sweet, like a warm also peaceful sugar that didn't make you diabetics or what. It feels so healthy yet made I am suffering 'till now, an art that can't be abandoned.

Do you feel the same ChangMin?

Crybaby-ing this couple. There's no one home but you, dear Mr. and Mrs. Healer.

Healer ChangMin Couple Moments Recall FMV "If" | Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young

@catchmine very beautifully created moments you put together. 
and you too, @Joey_Zee thanks for dropping notes to encourage us. If Wooks or Younggie ever lurks here, i think she and he will be happy, our little Family is never stop growing here.
you have no idea, how much we here always are easily moved by a comment on off by you guys... whether is it newbies. or old time changminer that have just discovered this site like yourself. Changmin is a rare unique phenomenon. that once you are touched by "them", you are kinda of 'Branded" by "Them", 'claimed' by them.
its a total rare feels, for someone like some of us, who has watched dramas for more than 10 tens, to be so moved into shipping a couple for the first time in such fervency. its Madness.. that we can stand our family members laughed at us calling us Mad weeks after weeks for going crazy over this show.  and when show over... weeks turned to months, and months to a year passed. .. i thought i have gotten over it, and felt actually so guilty taht,

aha, so that's "so much' of your declared and vowed loyalty towards Healer and towards Changmin that you will never let your spirits goes cold.. some of the very rare ones, often declared here that they have NEVER stop watching Healer on a monthly basis, or say few months once rewatch and rewatch... while i salute these die hard loyals.... i felt shameful i am not such, as i did goes on to pick up another COUPLE to ship... everyone, do forgive me, which means while Healer is my first couple to ship, now i also have W-couple to ship. (gotta owned up)... and i was self-loathing ... and laughing at myself, for been 'unfaithful".
then i guess the recent event, inspired me and trigger me, all my feels revived, and i felt resuscitate back to LIVING, BREATHING, LOVING HEALER.

i guess, THIS is being Healerites. while we can go on to woe and gaga over some other stars or couples... once Healer needs us, or Wooks or Younggie needs us... we are back to the same feels agains. which means we never did left.
you are right. it felt Home. and if one day Wooks or Youngie ever did make their annoucement in real (not just in reel), i think more than half of us, may just break down and weep happy tears.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@catchmine very beautifully created moments you put together. 
and you too, @Joey_Zee thanks for dropping notes to encourage us. If Wooks or Younggie ever lurks here, i think she and he will be happy, our little Family is never stop growing here.
you have no idea, how much we here always are easily moved by a comment on off by you guys... whether is it newbies. or old time changminer that have just discovered this site like yourself. Changmin is a rare unique phenomenon. that once you are touched by "them", you are kinda of 'Branded" by "Them", 'claimed' by them.
its a total rare feels, for someone like some of us, who has watched dramas for more than 10 tens, to be so moved into shipping a couple for the first time in such fervency. its Madness.. that we can stand our family members laughed at us calling us Mad weeks after weeks for going crazy over this show.  and when show over... weeks turned to months, and months to a year passed. .. i thought i have gotten over it, and felt actually so guilty taht,

aha, so that's "so much' of your declared and vowed loyalty towards Healer and towards Changmin that you will never let your spirits goes cold.. some of the very rare ones, often declared here that they have NEVER stop watching Healer on a monthly basis, or say few months once rewatch and rewatch... while i salute these die hard loyals.... i felt shameful i am not such, as i did goes on to pick up another COUPLE to ship... everyone, do forgive me, which means while Healer is my first couple to ship, now i also have W-couple to ship. (gotta owned up)... and i was self-loathing ... and laughing at myself, for been 'unfaithful".
then i guess the recent event, inspired me and trigger me, all my feels revived, and i felt resuscitate back to LIVING, BREATHING, LOVING HEALER.

i guess, THIS is being Healerites. while we can go on to woe and gaga over some other stars or couples... once Healer needs us, or Wooks or Younggie needs us... we are back to the same feels agains. which means we never did left.
you are right. it felt Home. and if one day Wooks or Youngie ever did make their annoucement in real (not just in reel), i think more than half of us, may just break down and weep happy tears.

I just felt that Healer has some kind of contagious disease that it still and has ongoing addiction effect. me and my friends are recommending it to our friends who are also into Kdramas and they were coming back to me/us after watching it Thanking me and my friends for recommending it. And they do share their experiences of watching it. But Im not expecting them to joining the ship's group because they have other thing to be taken care of hahaha, but they keep on telling me about Healer.

Yes, Im a loyal fan here, forever!!.. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Ahahaha I saw that too @youngatheart and yes I am curious also to know why she suddenly post an update immediately after the finale!  My delulu mind mind is saying perhaps she is congratulating Wookie for a job well done with the wink and also calming our hearts perhaps because of the last scene kkk!  But the most possible is the one you said "see you honey later pali pali" kkk

@catchmine welcome to this thread, let us just be happy and enjoy spazzing and commenting

That was also my first thought, after IG notified me of a new post from PMY. hahaha..

• Like 2