[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 02/11/2016 at 5:41 AM, fyeahjcw said:

Hey lovelies!! It's been a long time right! ;) I never left the Changmin ship, it's just that I spend much more of my time on twitter and tumblr. Anyway I had those withdrawal symptoms, you know, that kind of symptoms that make you want to go back to this thread and read the witty analysis of everyone <3 I miss all of you my Changminers, I hope you're all doing well! 

@youngatheart they simply can't, there's nothing to show. I'm still searching for that so-called chemistry those shippers are talking about, I see nothing but a playful Wooks who is behaving the same exact way he behave during EK BTS. Tap against the shoulder after kiss scene? That was rude IMO ahahah ! And him running away when she's massaging his shoulder... :lol: I couldn't be more proud of him TBH. He is soooooo different that what we witnessed during Healer BTS, where he was all namja and flirty with Min Young. It's a good thing we have these K2 BTS because it only confirms what we already know: that his connection with Youngie is really special <3 

I made a Healer BTS gifset (I've got a lot of people demanding Healer gifsets these days on my tumblr, I think they miss Healer like crazy seeing how bad K2 turns out) So here it is, some ChangMin cuteness for u <3

Hide contents

@fyeahjcw haha i know i can always count on you, your gif are always the substitute when real photos are lacking... to remind us that this might actually happen in some corners of the earth when both of them are away from sleuthing paparazzi eyes... thanks for telling us about more fans demanding gifs, that there are Healerites who missed them both... and that we are not alone. is just angst us,

while i can't go to Younggie's own lone soompi forum thread to swoon Changmin, knowing that at Minyoung's lone soompi forum, actually some does not mind her to be with anyone, or some does ship her with someone else... so i think the safest haven on planet earth is still this soompi Changmin site. boy i missed them dearly.

• Like 1

Hello lovelies,

@fyeahjcw glad to have you back luv, we really missed u here

@maryofbethany @Tressia

sorry to hear about you being attacked, some of her fans are really irritating and minors, but there's also some matured level headed ones thanks God, @fyeahjcw has been attacked too at twitter :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

TBH I'm disappointed with Wooks comeback drama, I really hoped it will be better than that, but he still may do another one if he enlists mid 2017, just hope he picks up a better one, I know also that Yoona really tried her best there and she seems like a really nice person but she's no match for SYA and Wooks, and it's not her fault mostly with how the writer is screwing the script really

I'm not at all bothered with that ship cos we have known Wookie for so long now, and we know how he acts with other actresses like what @fyeahjcw said earlier, but they don't, so they spazz on about every move he did while he did the same to HJW in EK, and they didn't really follow him with PMY as we did, specially the unseen BTS, commentary and other vids

Caly we need the Yoga pose and other gifs too, the more the merrier

let's enjoy these for now

CsHk7KZVYAAKkIF.jpg

CsJv2YvUEAUOz91.jpg

This one on standby a BTS remember she's crying not smiling in that scene

CrZ04MAW8AEn4Yc.jpg

just look at the way he looks at her

CrZ03xQWIAE07Bw.jpg

CrZ04f6WAAAtgIB.jpg

CqhMk8pWAAA6nCH.jpg another BTS a whole minute in standby, his back must have hurt him

CpVmzSRUkAA_2zM.jpg

Spoiler

playing with her hair in the photos down there, and again the way he looks at her

CqhLDgfWEAA_uJT.jpg

his hand!!!

CqhIAVsXEAAJeUJ.jpg

CqhLDEYWYAA03zk.jpg

CqhH_-NW8AAcGcM.jpg

CqhIAsVWYAEX6FX.jpg

CqhKKRwXEAEfMVe.jpg

CqhKJz5WEAAUU3r.jpg

CqhKJQTWEAEKzNQ.jpg

CqhLBPpW8AEqrWq.jpg

His own post this Aug, his favorite kiss

Cqd_T1jUEAMvcpE.jpg

CciGLsjUMAAtLZe.jpg

CciGLvKVAAAcROg.jpg

• Like 4

Another thing to add for those who don't know or forgot

Wooks flirtious ways at the beginning of the series

Spoiler

Ramyun with heart, really???Lol maybe that's why that was his favorite part in K2 when he read the script, not sure about later though

His caring for her BTS

and their argument BTS

Ohh look what u made me do, I miss them :cold_sweat:

a gentle reminder: don't forget to delete all pictures and links if you quote me, thanks luvs

• Like 2

Hey all, looks like I am late to the party as I only got into k drama very recently but I agree with all that the ChangMin pairing is amazing. I am impressed that the fanship has lasted this long!

have shared some of my thoughts on Healer at my blog.. it's currently one of my favorite series! 

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/healer-mid-season-thoughts/

• Like 4

5 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

Hey all, looks like I am late to the party as I only got into k drama very recently but I agree with all that the ChangMin pairing is amazing. I am impressed that the fanship has lasted this long!

have shared some of my thoughts on Healer at my blog.. it's currently one of my favorite series! 

@heroonthebeach welcome aboard the ship to be one of us passenger, the latest but none the least... (read your blog). you are never too late... party still on... its just Captain of the ship and his lady chose to be on the quiet side. hahah.

i was reading your blog this afternoon.:wub: see, a true ship will have her real trusting passengers, no matter whether is it during 2014, or now at 2016, thank you for being here and leave notes to encourage us.

the Eyes will see what the heart that is willing to embrace and the mind to be willing to trust. and here you are, prove that Changmin works two years ago, till now. Changmin is real from reel to real.

@ReemKanabta thanks for the walking down memories lane. wanting to cry...

• Like 3

huh.. latest 'door gift' for all new passengers that have just joined. or those that has inspired by the K2 of late, and decided to find out "what's the fuss about Healer?".. and gotten mesmerized and stay lurking...
here's a blog, too precious to be forgotten. started by Soompi's Faithfuls, the veteran Healerites:
http://morumoruisland.blogspot.sg/

.....to introduce to you, what do we means by real chemistry of an OTP, in reel and in real, what do we means by real sizzling bts that truly hint of a real budding relationship.

..... to introduce to you, the real Ji Changwook never before in drama, never repeated again after Healer in later works

.....to introduce to you, what is real fandom crazes that inspired fans from 2 corners of the earth: " Argentina, Bangladesh, Canada, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Latvia, Malaysia , Mexico, Nigeria, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, USA, Vietnam." that joint before unknown fans from four corner of a country, meet just to create a vid, a fan art.

......to introduce to you writernim Song Ji-Na , one of the major  "matchmaker" of changmin, the Queen of all writernims.
(you may recognise some of the major creators of this blog are presently at K2. they are still faithfully supporter Bongsookie's new work.)

good precious things cannot be hidden, let's reminiscence what should never be forgotten, to doubt them after witnessing these is 'an unpardonable sin' in our fandom. of cause the Hand of God must be there to protect this real relationship, so let's pray for them.
photo healer18-00740.jpg
hehehehe... enjoy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

Welcome aboard @heroonthebeachloved your analysis of healer and already left a comment on your blog. There is something we saw in our couple and I am glad you saw that too. Though our couple is quiet now because of JCW current drama, we believe our ship is sailing without any distractions 

• Like 3

am in a mood to seek "healing" from Healer-ya.
then i chanced upon Dramabeans Javabeans own sharing, as in spoiler:

Spoiler

"Min-ja’s jaw drops open as she picks up on the words that aren’t said, and asks, “Healer-ya, is she that pretty to you?” He chokes on his beer, but I notice he’s not exactly hopping with defenses, and she just barks at him to not do anything.

But her reaction has him thinking, and Jung-hoo tries to pinpoint what it is about Young-shin. He explains that most people see animals as animals—not as things to be thought of as pretty or not. And that’s how he sees all people: “They’re all the same to me. But… among all those people who look the same, she’s a little different. 

He likens her to a leopard he’d seen in a documentary once, which came upon a pack of hyenas while its leg was broken. It was obvious it would lose the fight, but the leopard had attacked first and refused to back off.

He thinks of Young-shin fighting him in the bathroom, and how she’d told him to run away from the gangsters while she stayed. “It’s not that she was ignorant of fear,” he muses. “She was brave even though she knew how scared she was.” (Haha, and then he admits that the leopard documentary made him bawl, and that “even thinking of it now makes me well up.”

(this is what i mean by, in what way do i like an OTP to fall in love for, what strikes the heart string of a man in an OTP, beside the fact that the heroine is "pretty, young and innocent"

Déjà vu ?

healer3-00202.jpghealer3-00210.jpg

late night, enjoy spying on a dancing girl having fun being herself....

healer9-00378.jpg
mid night chat...

339b33210ed5a1d9a9d80fd21a768787.jpg

make over....

tumblr_njsmvj3ry51u5xtmto2_1280.png

back hug for comfort...

b42db0d272689b70dbd8544d9c050b8a.jpg

treating his wounds, and blowing on his wound to dry it....

healer19-00142.jpg

after a close shaves with death, fly into his arms for a tight embrace.....

healer20-00370b.jpg

rooftop back hug....

Déjà vu ?............................................no, i call it in bold "COPY CAT".

Spoiler

i have been using this phone for a year, got the same LG AKA Healer phone, got both Wookie white one is AKA wooky, and also Youngshin Pink Cover AKA yoyo (which can be interchangeable.) i purposely got both covers, a couple phone.. kekeke

healer17-00137.jpg

i know this is not about changwook and minyoung "The Real", but Junghoo and Youngshin "the Reel", of late i have been talking alot about the Reel than the Real, i guess, i missed these 2 of how they enchanted me to start believing they are real, by the in another league chemistry that i have never seen before in past more than 10 years watching Kdrama since young. real chemistry is not about how well good acting can generate. its from the heart.

• Like 3

article One:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-ji-chang-wook-park-hae-jin-kai-and-taecyeon-in-one-drama

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon in one drama?

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, EXO's Kai, and 2PM's Taecyeon all in one drama? According to News 1, this is actually happening!

The unbelievably amazing cast is for a new web drama titled, 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time'. It's a web drama produced by the 'Lotte Duty Free Shop', and will likely act as a promotional tool for the brand. Actress Lee Cho Hee, whomyou might recognize as Hwang Jung Eum's friend from drama 'Lucky Romance', has been cast as the female lead.

In 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time', Choi Ji Woo (played by Lee Cho Hee) attempts to pick the perfect partner for her first kiss among 6 different men. Her options are Lee Jong Suk, playing a top star, Ji Chang Wook, a sexy secret agent, Lee Jun Ki, a chaebol and church oppa, Park Hae Jin, a romantic coworker, Kai the adorable younger male friend, and Taecyeon, a naive rich kid.

This sounds too good to be true. Can you image this star-studded cast in 'First Kiss for the Sixth Time'? 

Taecyeon-Kai-lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-par

article Two:

almost similar articles contents, but diff takes below:
http://www.thebitbag.com/ji-chang-wook-lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-park-hae-jin-kai-taecyeon-meteor-garden-remake/197413

Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon in ‘Meteor Garden’ Remake?

i-chang-wook-2.jpg

Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Park Hae Jin, EXO’s Kai, and 2PM’s Taecyeon will star in an upcoming drama. The number of heartthrobs that will appear in the project has raised similarities to the hit 2000 series Meteor Garden.

First Kiss for the Sixth Time

According to News 1, the project will be titled First Kiss for the Sixth Time.

Actress Lee Cho Hee bagged the highly coveted role of the female lead star. She is best known for playing Hwang Jung Eum’s friend from the series Lucky Romance.

First Kiss for the Sixth Time is a new web drama produced by Lotte Duty Free Shop. Some believe that it will not be a full blown series, but just a promotional tool for the brand. Nonetheless, fans are excited over the star-studded cast to be featured in the project.  

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Taecyeon & Kai to gather for a web-drama by Lotte Duty Free https://t.co/kQEfvQwVf6 pic.twitter.com/fSpkWew15C

— The Seoul Story (@theseoulstory) November 2, 2016

article Three:
http://en.ilovekstars.com/quizzes/lee-jong-suk-lee-jun-ki-ji-chang-wook-park-hae-jin-kai-taecyeon-one-kdrama/

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hae Jin, Kai and Taecyeon all in one KDrama?

quiz_row454.jpg

(so wookie will have another project before enlisted. good)

• Like 1

Thanks @maryofbethany and @youngatheart for your comments and support for my blog. I've responded to your comments too on my blog. I'll be writing more on the show subsequently and I'm sure a lot of it will be about how amazing the Changmin pairing is! Can I add too that I love the theme song "Eternal Love" so much... it's been playing on loop for me ever since I first heard it and the association with the Changmin pairing just makes it even more powerful.

• Like 2

On 03/11/2016 at 6:09 PM, youngatheart said:

When was this survey done? and I agree @maryofbethanytotal crap, where did they get their numbers? Anyway, a lot of that is going on nowadays, but I am really trying very hard to restrain myself.

@youngatheart not surprise. because after the Two Set of Crown Princes end their rules... its Angel and her Security Guard turn to rule... so any poll will be Angel winning. give this Angel another few months when new show starts at Dec or Jan.. you see whether they can keep over thirties... and what more heart warming surprisingly is, Healer after about 21 months, still can garner 33%, while that new show WHICH IS RIGHT NOW STILL AIRING is just few percentage ahead.. its really telling. who actually  RULES.

I also trying to restrain myself, only voiced more at dramabeans sites and this Changmin site. now i realised when he or she acted in China Production, i don't feel the punch that much, maybe is because there will just be on screen swooning, but wil not generate off screen shipping in real life. i can stand JH and A shipping, but i just feel the pain seeing JCW and Y shipping. while i have faith in his heart. but it just make it harder to annonce they are together in future, if this ship grew stronger enough to threaten Glorious Ent or Culture Depot to demand them keep low key and slow down..
while i not fearing that what God So put together, none can sever, put may just make life more difficult. that's why i realise why it was OKAY when they act in China Production and not this that include Pop Idol that is super popular now.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart not surprise. because after the Two Set of Crown Princes end their rules... its Angel and her Security Guard turn to rule... so any poll will be Angel winning. give this Angel another few months when new show starts at Dec or Jan.. you see whether they can keep over thirties... and what more heart warming surprisingly is, Healer after about 21 months, still can garner 33%, while that new show WHICH IS RIGHT NOW STILL AIRING is just few percentage ahead.. its really telling. who actually  RULES.

I also trying to restrain myself, only voiced more at dramabeans sites and this Changmin site. now i realised when he or she acted in China Production, i don't feel the punch that much, maybe is because there will just be on screen swooning, but wil not generate off screen shipping in real life. i can stand JH and A shipping, but i just feel the pain seeing JCW and Y shipping. while i have faith in his heart. but it just make it harder to annonce they are together in future, if this ship grew stronger enough to threaten Glorious Ent or Culture Depot to demand them keep low key and slow down..
while i not fearing that what God So put together, none can sever, put may just make life more difficult. that's why i realise why it was OKAY when they act in China Production and not this that include Pop Idol that is super popular now.

That,s fine... that's how it is.. hahaha... whichever is currently airing... there was also like that during Remember: War of the Sun... there was that kind of survey in Arirang tv show....  YSH is ahead on then survey, next is JCW and Yoo Ji Tae... heheeh.. so it's definitely unreliable, very manupalitive..

• Like 3

I do not ship anyone in real life.Because I believe its a matter of private life of the celebrities(just my personal conviction, which I don't want to break just yet) But I do ship them in reel though... And I do visit this thread sometimes to get updates on JCW... and my first thought on seeing that survey.. No way! Ridiculous...!! Of all the dramas I have seen, Seo Jung Hoo/ Park Bong Soo and Chae Young Shin are the unparelleled example of how true love should be. No where in dramaland we can seen an OTP who have stood thick and thin, not wavering, with a relationship based on trust and communication, in the hardest of times. Some other couple would have done at least 2 noble idiocies back to back and a string of other angsty nonsenses caused solely due to lack of communication if they where in the same situation as uri OTP. I'm eternally thankful to Song Ji Nah for creating such a beautiful relationship, and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young for portraying their roles to perfection, breathing life and love to the charecters. Healer couple will be the best in my heart...Eternal Love. PERIOD.

• Like 3

Hello Changminers and welcome to new member @heroonthebeach read your blog and anaylsis on wordpress it was wonderful to know that there are more additions to the millions of fans of Healer and what more even writing their in depth analysis!  Th ak you for your blog I saw even that you write as well for the other currently airing kdrama!  

Hi @maryofbethany @ReemKanabta @youngatheart @Tressia @fyeahjcw  Thank you for all your updates and comments and for keeping this thread so much alive aa d kicking!

Fighting Changmin!

• Like 4

18 hours ago, aqua_JCW said:

I do not ship anyone in real life.Because I believe its a matter of private life of the celebrities(just my personal conviction, which I don't want to break just yet) But I do ship them in reel though... And I do visit this thread sometimes to get updates on JCW... and my first thought on seeing that survey.. No way! Ridiculous...!! Of all the dramas I have seen, Seo Jung Hoo/ Park Bong Soo and Chae Young Shin are the unparelleled example of how true love should be. No where in dramaland we can seen an OTP who have stood thick and thin, not wavering, with a relationship based on trust and communication, in the hardest of times. Some other couple would have done at least 2 noble idiocies back to back and a string of other angsty nonsenses caused solely due to lack of communication if they where in the same situation as uri OTP. I'm eternally thankful to Song Ji Nah for creating such a beautiful relationship, and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young for portraying their roles to perfection, breathing life and love to the charecters. Healer couple will be the best in my heart...Eternal Love. PERIOD.

@aqua_JCW your sharing is much appreciated and hit the bull-eyes. that's the problems with shipping a on screen reel couple or shipping a off screen real couple and the attitudes that attached to it. While we saw how the OTP was written with such unwavering trust, sensitivities in understanding, selfless in giving to each other,... and i was actually so glad that Song Ji Nah didn't throw in some Third parties to angst or some noble idiocies that end up in breaking off temporary. when a couple has enough exterior struggles and interior conflicts, you just don't need to throw in a second loveline and third party to cast dramas.

Chae Young Shin is not just any ordinary heroine, not the norm KDrama heroines. Not the usual dolled up Pretty Princess that make hero fall in love at first sight without being friends first. Not the usual naive Young Angel that needs protection endlessly and will crumbled by a squeeze. Not the usual Popular Bride of the Town which torn between choosing to marry First Male Lead and Second Male Lead, boy i hate Triangle relationship. thank God Healer is shared of that angst.

Youngshin does Not dolled up and most of the time in pants and minimum made up, definitely its not just beauty that make Bongsookie fall in love. Youngshin is not a young naive damsel that incur pity thru her vulnerabilities and demand Junghoo to protect non stop. Neither is Youngshin so popular that lead a Q of suitors behind her that may create Second Lead or Third Lead Syndrome, she don't need a third party to churn dramas to prove her worth. 

She is by far One of the most amazing Kdrama female characters ever created. Is Not that she isn't "pretty, young, popular". it just that she has suffice other virtues to NOT depend shallowly on these few qualities as her key characteristics. Nowsaday voters must be blind or just prejudices.

• Like 3

Hey all! I just watched episode 12 of Healer and was completely blown away that I had to blog about it at 5 a.m. in the morning! LOL. It was just that amazing and of course, with this episode, I've grown to love the Chang-min pairing even more! Young-Shin and Bong So were so adorable this episode with all their teasing of each other. Can't wait to see what happens next when Young-Shin finds out the true identity of Healer!

Anyway, here are my thoughts on episode 12, which I have called the finest hour of television ever!

https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/healer-episode-12-one-of-the-finest-episodes-of-television-ever/

@Igotcaughtdancingagain thanks for visiting my blog! 

• Like 5