[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

12 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 its korean culture, that the hoobae has to respect the sunbae first. i guess when HJW saw this, she will understand. amongs the 3 ladies involved in the "lips-reading" game... the age gap: Ha Ji Won borned 1978 (aged 38), Park Minyoung 1986 (aged 30), Yoona 1990 (aged 26). its understood that he has to pay respect to mentioned her first, anyway thus far, before Healerites come into Being, there were already huge Empress Ki- shippers of HJW and JCW. so naturally, must mentioned Noona Ji-Won. during Filming, he's always respect her as noona this noona that, Noona JW really take care of him as young dongsaeng . Yoona has to be given priority above HJW infact, esp when this is all about Promo K2. so, poor PMY has to take the backstage, but doesnt matter, i rather she take the backstage, then having the legions of Y's fans going after her for blood.

actually each of the 3 women are great beauties in their own way. while HJW is all sexiness and oozing mature feminine vibes, and Yoona swing the other balance in Youthful Lively vibes... its the PMY who has the balance of both sexiness feminine vibes and lively vibes, plus her elegance and quiet nature. guess we all know, what she need enjoy doing all these times right after a huge drama over, does cultivate her senses in picking meaty good character roles. she loves those museums and galleries, from what i know she's quite a private person, i don't see her having these selfies of wild parties, and having a lot of sweet young girls posing silly poses with her... she behaves like a good girl in her private life. oh her wikipedia was stating that she is a Christian (Catholicism). you know among the 3, whose eyes is the most emotional and expressive, PMY!

Very well said,,, and I absolutely agree with all your thoughts here!!..... The reason I love PMY is, she knows how to separate her private life from work.... That's why I have all of my respect to her!!.. As per Song Ji Na (healer writer) said: She has a very clear and bright "strong" eyes.. and that's what even her descriptions in the scripts both in Healer & Sungkyukwan Scandal...

• Like 2

On October 18, 2016 at 1:15 PM, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta and @Tressia and @hrh77 @youngatheartsince i am busy, and couldnt trace back to find whether are they anyone who translate this...so i think it is faster to translate myself.. since i am no PRO.. so pardon me if i translated wrongly.. anyway those Twitter quotes that Reemkanabta quoted, i can't open to watch.. as usual , some of the picture of video posted by fans in Soompi, i am not able to open.. dont know why,,, but doesnt matter. maybe in that format i couldnt open.

here you go> see my next post.. too long, so i open a new post... all by itself.

(Changminer youngatheart, missed u out... apologies all mine. sorry)

That's fine... no worries, I've seen some translations already in IG.... AT first seeing this, I thought he was about to kiss PMY's picture cause he's missing him so much or just for laughs.... LOL....  But surely, it has this different kind of reaction when he saw it...

• Like 2

On 20/10/2016 at 10:23 PM, hrh77 said:

Very well said,,, and I absolutely agree with all your thoughts here!!..... The reason I love PMY is, she knows how to separate her private life from work.... That's why I have all of my respect to her!!.. As per Song Ji Na (healer writer) said: She has a very clear and bright "strong" eyes.. and that's what even her descriptions in the scripts both in Healer & Sungkyukwan Scandal...

@hrh77  be prepared, what i am ranting is gonna be 'strong', am in the mood to rant.
something i got to own up, only now then i understand...
back when 'Remember' started to air, i was hesitating not to watch (just like now i hesitate to watch K2). worrying that i will betray JCW if i watch 'Remember' and start too engrossed with the characters, and forgot that it is Minyoung-ssi that was involved in all the intimate scenes. true enough, i was so captivated by the melodramatic tragic approach, (i am always into hyper melo stuff. since i was introduced to the Four Seasons KDrama at very young age, melodrama was my daily growth supplements )...
then i was so engrossed with Remember's characters Seo Jin-woo and Lee In-ah, and their plight.  i got so involved due to reason that Minyoung acting was so good, that i can temporary separated her Park Minyoung from the character Lee In-ah, and started to cheers for drama OTP Seo Jin woo and Lee Inah. Then i realized, sad to say, the chemistry is truly not there. the characters Seo jin woo and Lee Inah should has more affectionate skinship scenes and interaction of expressions of love to show their relationship. But truth is and sad to say, Park minyoung and Yoo seungho doesnt have that chemistry between both of them. i think casting is very important.

i guess, when once you imprint yourself into someone, given that she has peaked herself in Healer, having that "Make in celestial realm's Chemistry", the Best chemistry that i ever seen in my 15 yrs drama watching history. Then how can PMY ever has the same chemistry with anyone else, or how can JCW ever has the same with other Hot-young thing? how can present Producer of new shows demands the same effects or even more hot kissings scenes that can rival the Qualities and Depth of Healer OTP's skinships?

even if Lee Minho her Ex-bf, re-appear again and act with her, or Ha Ji Won the ex-fan-ship re-appear again and act with Changwook, both of them will never be able to go beyond that same chemistry and feels each of them give to each other in Healer!!!  Unless they bring Changmin together in a new drama, it doubt whether they can surpass Healer chemistry with any other actors....
I dare say, even if they throw in Song Hye-kyo  or Jun Ji-hyun or Park Shin-hye for acting with JCW, Changwook will never ooze more chemistry than what he delivered with Minyoung !!! (yes, not even Yoona .)  Same scenario, even if they throw in Song Joong-ki, Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho (again), Minyoung will never achieved what she deliver with Changwook in Healer!!!

Now i think back, finally i understand what is my problem...... no matter how i loved the characters in Remember of Jin woo and Inah, there is still somewhere lacking between the real actor/actress... as i realised, it is call chemistry in real feels.   Even Minyoung herself mentioned in a later interview that Remember male lead has not reach that kinds of emotions with her yet. saying maybe it take more years of himself to have real experiences in relationship to achieve that kind of deep passions and natural touch. i guess Minyoung will never has the same kind of chemistry she has with Changwook as with other actors ever. i understand why some Changmin fans really dislike the skinship when i was watching Remember that time, because the real actors has no feels. same here, i really hate it when watching K2, feeling there is no real feels... yet shippers are demanding more and deeper skinship in coming eps... just felt so wrong! Crew to force two leads into deeper skinships, for the sake of sizzling effects  that shippers delulu believed chemistry is there, and also to boost up rating, when the characters in the story has no need to speed into deep skinship yet is so wrong, must every dramas deliver up to 5 or 6 kisses or more, or even throw in suggesting bed-scene,  than fans be delighted? huh... beg to disagree.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hrh77 said:

@hrh77 an actor or actress personal private life and nature can be easily tell by the stuff they load in IG, which is totally of their own expressions, they are their own Director, their own photographer, their own script, their own actor/actress in their own IG photo-collections. Minyoung's IG is pure delight. i don't see sexy photos, i don't see wild friends party, and playing with big group of rowdy girls taking selfies. i see lots of her dog. and one thing need to mention, not many people can do very nice closed up selfie in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO OF SELFIE. esp most of us dont have good skin, good smile, above all, most dont have that wrinkle free and DEEP CLEAR EXPRESSIVE EYES. in almost all her own selfies closed up, one thing i admire most, is not just that crystal smile, its her Bright SMILING eyes, very pretty clear... as if this girl never has problem with insomnia, why her eyes is so Blessed by God that its clear and happy all the time. even her eyes can smile, if you covered her nose and mouth, just look at her eyes, it can smile back at you. look thru all her selfie... none of them seductive or trying to show skins...  a very well behave girl, no hugging men, whether is it crew or cast (huh, CW not counted!!!). yes, a very well behave christian girl. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 an actor or actress personal private life and nature can be easily tell by the stuff they load in IG, which is totally of their own expressions, they are their own Director, their own photographer, their own script, their own actor/actress in their own IG photo-collections. Minyoung's IG is pure delight. i don't see sexy photos, i don't see wild friends party, and playing with big group of rowdy girls taking selfies. i see lots of her dog. and one thing need to mention, not many people can do very nice closed up selfie in EVERY SINGLE PHOTO OF SELFIE. esp most of us dont have good skin, good smile, above all, most dont have that wrinkle free and DEEP CLEAR EXPRESSIVE EYES. in almost all her own selfies closed up, one thing i admire most, is not just that crystal smile, its her Bright SMILING eyes, very pretty clear... as if this girl never has problem with insomnia, why her eyes is so Blessed by God that its clear and happy all the time. even her eyes can smile, if you covered her nose and mouth, just look at her eyes, it can smile back at you. look thru all her selfie... none of them seductive or trying to show skins...  a very well behave girl, no hugging men, whether is it crew or cast (huh, CW not counted!!!). yes, a very well behave christian girl. 

You clearly read my thoughts!!..  That's why I love this girl!!.... I know she's not perfect, but surely knows how to handle herself, properly.. So for those bashing her about the the surgery, obviously it's about envy... Because you can not change the eyes!!.... and it's not an over all re-make, more of enhancement...  Just like a house re-decorating it, and that's normal... And that's (enhancement) also normal to showbiz world!!... 

• Like 2

On October 20, 2016 at 11:06 AM, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77  be prepared, what i am ranting is gonna be 'strong', am in the mood to rant.
something i got to own up, only now then i understand...
back when 'Remember' started to air, i was hesitating not to watch (just like now i hesitate to watch K2). worrying that i will betray JCW if i watch 'Remember' and start too engrossed with the characters, and forgot that it is Minyoung-ssi that was involved in all the intimate scenes. true enough, i was so captivated by the melodramatic tragic approach, (i am always into hyper melo stuff. since i was introduced to the Four Seasons KDrama at very young age, melodrama was my daily growth supplements )...
then i was so engrossed with Remember's characters Seo Jin-woo and Lee In-ah, and their plight of having your loved ones forget you even as he was so young and still living in the world near you, its worst than having to died young. to live without memories of your loved ones while your loved ones is still watching over you, was the worst tragedy to a couple; with this understanding, of the plot and the characters studies. i got so involved due to reason that Minyoung actign was so good, that i can temporary separated her Park Minyoung from the character Lee In-ah, and started to cheers for drama OTP Seo Jin woo and Lee Inah. and now i think back as much as i want the characters to go deeper into relationship as both OTP needs the comfort and encouragement drawn from each others to live life in the tragedy. My understanding is contrary to what some fans say Legal Thriller don't need romance. But this OTP characters already so tragic, definitely need the love of the girl who loved him and wait for him all these year. As much as i desire all the lovely scenes...viewed in the needs of Seo Jin Woo and Lee In ah. Then i realized, sad to say, the chemistry is truly not there. the characters Seo jin woo and Lee Inah should go deeper and has more affectionate skinship scenes and interaction of expressions of love to show their relationship. But truth is and sad to say, Park minyoung and Yoo seungho doesnt have that chemistry between both of them. i think casting is very important.

i guess, when once you imprint yourself into someone, given that she has peaked herself in Healer, having that "Make in celestial realm's Chemistry", the Best chemistry that i ever seen in my 15 yrs drama watching history. Then how can PMY ever has the same chemistry with anyone else, or how can JCW ever has the same with other Hot-young thing? how can present Producer of new shows demands the same effects or even more hot kissings scenes that can rival the Qualities and Depth of Healer OTP's skinships?

even if Lee Minho her Ex-bf, re-appear again and act with her, or Ha Ji Won the ex-fan-ship re-appear again and act with Changwook, both of them will never be able to go beyond that same chemistry and feels each of them give to each other in Healer!!!  Unless they bring Changmin together in a new drama, it doubt whether they can surpass Healer chemistry with any other actors....
I dare say, even if they throw in Song Hye-kyo  or Jun Ji-hyun or Park Shin-hye for acting with JCW, Changwook will never ooze more chemistry than what he delivered with Minyoung !!! (yes, not even Yoona .)  Same scenario, even if they throw in Song Joong-ki, Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho (again), Minyoung will never achieved what she deliver with Changwook in Healer!!!

Now i think back, finally i understand what is my problem...... no matter how i loved the characters in Remember of Jin woo and Inah, there is still somewhere lacking between the real actor/actress... as i realised, it is call chemistry in real feels.   Even Minyoung herself mentioned in a later interview that Remember male lead has not reach that kinds of emotions with her yet. saying maybe it take more years of himself to have real experiences in relationship to achieve that kind of deep passions and natural touch. i guess Minyoung will never has the same kind of chemistry she has with Changwook as with other actors ever. i understand why some Changmin fans really dislike the skinship when i was watching Remember that time, because the real actors has no feels. same here, i really hate it when watching K2, feeling there is no real feels... yet shippers are demanding more and deeper skinship in coming eps... just felt so wrong! Crew to force two leads into deeper skinships, for the sake of sizzling effects  that shippers delulu believed chemistry is there, and also to boost up rating, when the characters in the story has no need to speed into deep skinship yet is so wrong, must every dramas deliver up to 5 or 6 kisses or more, or even throw in suggesting bed-scene,  than fans be delighted? huh... beg to disagree.

hahahha... That's what you call FORCED romance....  just for the sake of ratings...

• Like 2

comments deleted, ---'only for Changmin'.

put in spoiler what i think about K2 ;

Spoiler

wow... what a ride. after rewatching the silly fan pleasing shower scenes twice, i concluded: that is unnecessary NUDITY. yes, even if we all know he and the rest of hunks are wearing nude color briefs, yet when it is total soaked and skin tight, whats the diff of wearing and not wearing... damned!!!! cheap trick tha can be filmed using a gymn background instead, or even wearing towers around the waist like in a Hot sauna with briefs underbeath, because Hot Sauna can still show SKINS and have skipperly water fights and LOTS of MUSCLES....., if they really want effect, can occasionally swing off changwook tower to show some brief... (which i been a 'good christian girl' will still condemn) but it is loads better than SUGGESTIVE NUDITY. oka, that that for the cheap taking advantage of changwook assets... now i know why TvN leak purposely about paying JCW the highest fees possible for the show... so that it will shut the mouth of silly stupid people like me that will condamn nudity that is NOT NEED FOR?

Spoiler

happy that my Park Min Young never fail in choosing her role, thus far. in the past i cannot tell... but her skill in choosing good roles. has been good from  City Hunter to Glory Jane to a New Leaf to Healer to Remember... (only one i dont really like is Dr Jin and Braveness of ming).. but so far. her characters were never riding on just prettiness or waiting for hero to save her, PMY character since Sungkyunkwan Scandal has always been, fighters and strong women,.

thanks you, Minyoung , for choosing strong women characters, strong, controlled, quiet, passionate, witty, and selfless, yet deliver in simple (non dramatic) manner, just like we normal people living in the world. rather than just be the little helpless rib that a Adam need to find and protect, Minyoung roles are always the co-helper of Adam in the Garden of Eden becoming the help met for him, being the Help met for him.

below, in spoiler, what i felt about Yoo jin the character:

Spoiler

normally weekend like Sat and Sun i am very busy, because i serve and work in church related service. today sat i take an exceptional , at the risk of being scolded by the old man, so i marathon thru K2, now at ep8. i have been on off watch a little here there... just to know the story. since last night i scan thru the whole stuff.... for the hard work of changwook since i now know how much he valued this.. whilei seriously didnt bothered much of whirlwind girl or Mr Right, even if it is acted by JCW.. i am not the kind that MUST see the show of the Ship that i shipped, even if it is crap show.. i decided to jump in so that i can viewed and comment justly and not biasedly based on prejudice.

Spoiler

comments deleted, ---'only for Changmin'.

• Like 1

bb5dd5dc0f2a75af99a8cb0a554becc58d264876

Park-Min-Young-Plastic-Surgery-Before-Af

what you say is so right. when they have nothing to dig.. they go back to things happen tens of thousand years ago history...
so, so what about going under the knife? which of us are truly natural beauty? that need not even a single skiin care... okay skin care if okay, plastic surgery is NOT? did we not come into conclusion what matters to an actor is the depth of acting, the devotion she give in deliver the roles, the wisdom in choosing the right script, the sacrifices made for deliver that role... the beauty within then the beauty without.
okay, throw in a perfect beauty... which i don't know whether Kim Tae Hee or Song Hyekyo or Kim Hee Sun ever goes under the knife... but what do you want in the end?
a natural beauty that cannot act.
or , a un-natural beauty that can act?

to me, i liked Park Min Young, not jsut because she is pretty, but because she can act, i cannot say i like her alone as my fav actresses. i have a few fav actresses and they are all truly awards winning actresses, beside Minyoung, and Minyoung is joinging the league of skilled actresses that are proven by their many years of acting success in the like of Han HyoJoo, Choi Ji woo, Son Ye-jin, and Lee Bo young... Yes, they are pretty, but they are NOT young in compared to those many "pretty young sexy famous" pop star girl group turned actresses,  because they can act well. and choose their roles well. in the end, when there are good script major project like Healer, My Love from the Star, Descendant and I can Hear your voice, .... why directors and producers never use the young things but use all these above 30s actresses... because Minyoung and all these can act.
again, so what if they goes under the knife.

• Like 2

@maryofbethanyI share your sentiments I was the person that shared that we should support JCW in this role of K2. I am sorry to say that I left the show after episode 6. I just feel really bad seeing that the writer copied personal conversation of our changmin with the ramen scene and now I read on the forum that JH and Anna were conversing using Walkie talkie, doesn't that sound like when our changmin were talking on the phone? I don't think I can lurk there anymore I feel so annoyed now. Yeah I don't care how many kissing scenes or nudity they add, I trust JCW based on all his interviews Anna is not his type and I believe JCW and PMY are a couple. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

bb5dd5dc0f2a75af99a8cb0a554becc58d264876

Park-Min-Young-Plastic-Surgery-Before-Af

what you say is so right. when they have nothing to dig.. they go back to things happen tens of thousand years ago history...
so, so what about going under the knife? which of us are truly natural beauty? that need not even a single skiin care... okay skin care if okay, plastic surgery is NOT? did we not come into conclusion what matters to an actor is the depth of acting, the devotion she give in deliver the roles, the wisdom in choosing the right script, the sacrifices made for deliver that role... the beauty within then the beauty without.
okay, throw in a perfect beauty... which i don't know whether Kim Tae Hee or Song Hyekyo or Kim Hee Sun ever goes under the knife... but what do you want in the end?
a natural beauty that cannot act.
or , a un-natural beauty that can act?

to me, i liked Park Min Young, not jsut because she is pretty, but because she can act, i cannot say i like her alone as my fav actresses. but i alos like Han HyoJoo and Choi ji woo... alos not because they are pretty, because they can act well. and choose their roles well.
again, so what if they goes under the knife.

What's with the talk about plastic surgery in this day and age! Many people go under the knife that are not even in the entertainment industry. I read somewhere that those haters are just jealous of her because she started well in the business which is not her fault, but providence. God blesses whom He chooses to bless, it is not up to anyone to decide who and how. Hating someone doesn't make you feel better, I just hope these haters will leave MY alone and mind their own business.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Seems as though the Writer/Producer of K2/Yongpal likes to pull a "Someday News" tactic (Where they search the top news and recycle the info in the company via Healer) I find that kind of amusing but yet so unoriginal too.

In fact, (not a big fan of the SongSongCouple because they give off more of a friendship vibe) but after watching DOTS in April, an Idea came to me to write a DOTS 2 and honestly,even though I've yet to watch K2, from what I read of the Synopsis...it was totally so similar to my subplot of having another character coming in between the captain and his lady love and that character being the daughter of a Woman who is now corrupt and politically hungry and the Captain agrees to be her Bodyguard...however in between work, family, University and special events in the lives of loved ones, I stopped and  haven't continued to write anything since July.  And now that K2 is out I'm scared to go continue and finish my fanfiction because then my audience will say got my ideas from the drama...Lmao. I don't even know anymore. I do however hope for JCW's sake that the drama ends on a good note.

The wide smile and the "confession" for a lack of better words. Is it just me or is there a hidden meaning behind those three words? Might as well have been, "I love her." and "I'm with her."

bf9bd0a5-b1d7-46a6-bf97-5edc83b2ffff_zps ;) 

By and By, our Girl is in Bali right now...is that codename for MuruMuru Island? Lol. Sorry, I can be quite delusional sometimes.

• Like 2

hey , i kept going Bali for two straight years, but never get to be at the same timing when she went or other stars went . i know K drama stars always like to go there for after projects rest and relax.

here's something else for Healer:

5 K-drama actors that make you wish you were single and so ready to mingle

https://www.dramafever.com/news/5-k-drama-actors-that-make-you-wish-you-were-single-and-so-ready-to-mingle/

fa11942b-712c-4c54-931a-05b3a7e7a623.jpg
"Drama land is a slippery slope. You start with thinking you're just going to watch half an episode while eating your cereal, and before you know it, it's been a week and you haven't left your room or interacted with any real humans, unless the ones on your screen count. And let's not even get to your emotional state. Basically, you have travelled multiple lifetimes, kissed your bias and eventually married him and had beautiful babies, until you realize it's all been one massive K-drama-induced dream. As you struggle to get back to real life and real-world dating, you find yourself questioning every single thing your man does. Thoughts such as "Why isn't he surprising me with a home cooked meal?" or "I am sure he doesn't love me if he can't even grab my hand and kiss me in the middle of the street," or the dreaded, "Ugh all he said is 'I love you,' whatever happened to 'I can't live without you. You're my heart, and soul and everything in between!'" To make matters even worse for you, we drew up a list of five K-dramas actors who took on characters that are so perfect and dreamy that they never make you want to date in the real world ever again. 

P.S: Real world men, this list is dangerous. You have been warned!?"

(above, entire quoted from article )

but why they mentioned JiChangwook for K2.. sgghhhhhh... Ji Changwook signature act should be 101% Healer.
"Playing the character of Kim Je Ha, Ji Chang Wook showcases a range of emotions generally devoid in most IRL men. For starters he's tough on the outside (picture all shirtless fighting scenes here) and warm and gooey on the inside (think of how he treats Anna and the time he lost his first love). Also he has a great body which is such a bonus. Every single time you watch him on screen we bet you are thinking of ways to dump your boyfriend and find a portal into your laptop screen. Yup, us too! "

(quoted from article)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tressia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Seems as though the Writer/Producer of K2/Yongpal likes to pull a "Someday News" tactic (Where they search the top news and recycle the info in the company via Healer) I find that kind of amusing but yet so unoriginal too.

In fact, (not a big fan of the SongSongCouple because they give off more of a friendship vibe) but after watching DOTS in April, an Idea came to me to write a DOTS 2 and honestly,even though I've yet to watch K2, from what I read of the Synopsis...it was totally so similar to my subplot of having another character coming in between the captain and his lady love and that character being the daughter of a Woman who is now corrupt and politically hungry and the Captain agrees to be her Bodyguard...however in between work, family, University and special events in the lives of loved ones, I stopped and  haven't continued to write anything since July.  And now that K2 is out I'm scared to go continue and finish my fanfiction because then my audience will say got my ideas from the drama...Lmao. I don't even know anymore. I do however hope for JCW's sake that the drama ends on a good note.

The wide smile and the "confession" for a lack of better words. Is it just me or is there a hidden meaning behind those three words? Might as well have been, "I love her." and "I'm with her."

bf9bd0a5-b1d7-46a6-bf97-5edc83b2ffff_zps ;) 

By and By, our Girl is in Bali right now...is that codename for MuruMuru Island? Lol. Sorry, I can be quite delusional sometimes.

This made me think... Youngie always outside Korea whenever JCW is with Yoona... PMY was in LA when they did this Vogue photoshoot and K2 presscon... Now she's in Bali because of the kissing scene in K2?.. hahaha... funny thoughts of me..

• Like 4

plotholes
  i blame the writer and director: its the plot-holes that you just can't help feeling frustrated with. (see spoiler) eg. Church Choir Singing Amazing Grace,

Spoiler

church choir singing Amazing Grace:
Overly is the key-word. the way Writernim write Anna's role is very obviously crafting her into the very 'angelic image", (eg. singing Amazing Grace crying in the church as in a memorial).. K2 is very "outward' manifested, very dramatic, throw in big moments to stir a lot of emotions .
eg. the way Anna can last min mixed into the church nun choir and given a chance to sing Amazing Grace solo without much rehearsal is nonsensical, i wonder what is the church stand towards arrangement of Worship programme, and choosing the right Nun to sing which should never be impromptu. .The church pastor or elders or deacons will plan and know very well who is singing what according to the service programme sheet, and they practice weeks before a presentation, and everyone in a church choir are all like a family, everyone know everyone... how on earth can she mixed into the NUN groups without arousing suspicious of who she is... and sing SOLO in church worship without even the priest or nuns asking where she comes from... Worship Order are serious matter, everything are prayed, planned, practiced, and carried out  in orderly manner, Worship order should not changed last min according to wimp n fancy of anyone!....  mixing into a group choir may be able to pass as everyone going thru motion and not paying noticed... But for solo presentation of a certain nun without knowing her backstory is impossible! this plot alone is weak and complete nonsense!.. Unless the story she spin to tell the nuns make them sympathised with her plight, or did she disclosed trying to sing before her dad and touched the nuns, but this shall not explained away? the church singing saga, what is the motive behind her trying for a forced appearance, just to force dad to notice her presence? dad has make lots of appearance everywhere, broadcasted in the news... since it is Election periods, he is everywhere in public, why choose the church settings? what is so outstanding about that church appearance that out of a sudden, she felt the urgh to need to see him, above others public appearances the dad always made pre-election periods?

the impression that convent or churches are scary places where you imprison your family members hiding from the world, with the priests' approval, is black-painted the church images. that priests and fathers will conspiral with rich chaebol to hid away their secret heirs or family's shame... painting church's image to such shame.

Healer + Yongpal + Descedant

Its a salad mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of Son.

Spoiler

Healer + Yongpal + Descedant
Its a salad mixed of Healer + Yongpal + Descendant of Son. you almost can still feel Seo Jung-hoo/Park Bong-soo/Healer, both of Wookie's images in diff scenes. while you keep seeing Yongpal themes of angelic beauty damsel in distress, persecuted by guardian-fallen-angel, you also find high tech compound awed by touched screen glasses, that one day give excuses that the damsel angel (White Swan) may bite back and turned into a clawed  Black swan. then you find the ever abusive displays of naked hunk's abs trying to recycled the more classy takes of Descendant of Sun, and the romantic backdrop of Europe, and UN officers in Middle east's weapons and terrors gangsters... what's about Healer then?
(in short, it is K2 is salad mixed of  Healer's Super-hero + Yongpal's Damsel in distress + Descendant's naked hunks and UN officers in Middle east Europe settings.)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

This made me think... Youngie always outside Korea whenever JCW is with Yoona... PMY was in LA when they did this Vogue photoshoot and K2 presscon... Now she's in Bali because of the kissing scene in K2?.. hahaha... funny thoughts of me..

@hrh77 that's why i like her. whether is it true or not , that this is her way of shunning pressures or attention, or ways of making CW feel better, by disappearing herself when he is to act this kinda of scenes. i think her very civil ways of handling things is plausible. She never invite or shun presssures. by keeping herself busy, is like telling him, you go and do what you must do.. dont worry about me. i am enjoy myself, and will not spend time googling stuffs at home and getting sad.

• Like 2

(comments deleted, "only for Changmin', God bless Changmin.)
 please feel free to critic and comments. but do not bring and copied what i said to another thread, esp to the drama thread , as i dont want ship wars starting. and sinc i put under spoiler alert means i will keep it under "only those interested' please read with discernment . strongly advise , do not quote or mention what i wrote here to be discuss and stir anger over THERE.  THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

• Like 3

CvbEO14VYAAz6Wm.jpg

[Event] Ji Chang Wook thrills the crowd at the Lotte Duty Free 2016 Family Festival

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/22/event-ji-chang-wook-thrills-the-crowd-at-the-lotte-duty-free-2016-family-festival/

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/SNZcLOM7/jcw-pei-ni-2016-10-21_dvd.mp4

abdd2ebbgw1f9018cxmazj21kw11xjwm.jpg?w=6

cvs6ow7uaaaiqxi.jpg?w=600&h=600

On 21 October 2016, Ji Chang Wook made his first appearance as an official endorser at the bi-annual Lotte Family Festival, held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium in Songpa-gu.  And given the noise the fans made, they were more than happy to see him on stage again!

Wook was second on the evening’s schedule, and came out to serenade the massive crowd with “Pei Ni” (from his Chinese mini-album).

In between songs, Wook sat down with the Lotte emcees for a small interview conducted in both Chinese and Korean.  Of course, there had to be the obligatory fan service portion of the program, where a few fans chosen from a lucky draw were brought up on stage to be presented gifts and have their pictures taken with Wook… along with a hearty hug as well!

Other than the lovely pictures and small videos provided by the Lotte organisation, there were hardly any news reports from which to grab further details.  We’ll update this post as more becomes known.
cr.(ji chang wook kitchen.)

• Like 2

Happy #1023 Day! Happy 8th Debut Anniversary for Ji Chang Wook! 8 years and counting...
cr. JCW INDONESIA

CvdQPhpVMAE-BPk.jpg

cr. jimizujd_megurin
(why i preferred to post here Chang Wook's stuff alone, and NOT at Ji ChangWook's personal thread. because i don't want to accidentally say anything against his other co stars or overly fight for Minyoung, since i know fans at Wookie's personal thread are more inclined to be okay with any actresses with Changwook. and they are not totally and completely for Minyoung ALONE. so i think it is safer to swoon Changwook with Minyoung here, even if the post is just about Changwook.. i guess everyone dont mind reading psots about Changwook along here. right. there might be fans shipping changwook with other actresses back at Changwook personal thread.

• Like 3