[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 10/17/2016 at 3:07 AM, hrh77 said:

Did Wookie sang " I will Protect you" from his recent fan event in Seoul??... Is there fan webiste for Park Min Young?

@hrh77 you may be interested in these..
her CultureDepot site, but lots of Korean... hahah. i don't understand korean. but just for fun looking at her angelic images is suffice.

http://parkminyoung.kr/

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/park-min-young

https://twitter.com/pmyifansunited

https://parkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com/

not to forget the soompi forum thread for Minyoung, which i guess you should be there already.

• Like 2

was burdened, share here a little thought.....

the fact that after almost 20 months (more than a year and a half, Healer ended at February 10, 2015) new fans who watched Healer, are still added into this fans thread, or new healer fans are lurking continuously. its telling that Healer is a classic by itself, that the chemistry is convincing. While we can say that if we were delulu, all swooning together motivated by each other and over exaggerated imaginations that the real chemistry goes from on screen to behind screen to BTS, that the real couple in real life does feel the same as on screen. yes, this might be the things other shippers said about us, some may said we are stirred by the on going crazes and feverish feels during that time, like reading too much behind words, as we each swoon together does add fire to the 'madness'....

but what about these new fans that just watched recently (or say a year later after Healer fever gone) that are boarded the ship, adding to our passengers' list. These new fans were not 'fan' by those high moments back then... and these new fans watched by themselves, not attached to any fan groups like these soompi thread or dramabeans thread or koala playground thread, they are attracted to Changmin all by themselves!.. And these new fans fall in love with the 'on screen Bongsookie and Youngshin', as well as believe in the love between 'changwook and minyoung'... these few fans discovered their real chemistry all by themselves! it just take a bit of trust to believe that this 'Ship' is real, that it sailing on its own. Trusting that they refusing to reveal the real direction the ship going, may be due to reason that since maybe Glorious Entertainment or Culture Depot may object to early relationship revelation that will impact each popularity ( i guess so).

i am not the sunbae here, i am considered hoobae in Changmin shipper fandom. many pioneers are still around. its just that personal life commitment call, and each of us, do have other favorite stars beside Changmin couples, so we do need to answer to some other groups that we belong to.  why we always said he should not match with those 'pretty-young-famous' idols, because these nice little girls cannot bring out the Best in him like a jigsaw found it sole matching piece.. He's oozing maturity and passion, and Park Minyoung was the Answer.

someone asked a director why he cast in an older noona for a role to romance a much younger actor (SIG) for a Thriller Psychopath Drama last year... that director said the present scene there's a lot of pretty, young and famous idols-actresses ! But all cannot bring out the feels or the emotion-depth of the Main Female lead... so that PD went and cast in a noona instead.. same with JCW, he needs real good mature cast to bring him to a higher level, i guess that was his personal Career Peak in Healer! i hope the next peak in his acting career comes when he returned from Military service, to find more mature roles like those offered to Jung Woo-sung, Ji Sung, Jang Dong-gun, Jo Hyun Jae, Lee Byung hun. no more sweet rom-com with sweet/young/hot things. you see, how Wookie's career peak, first with Empress Ki as his personal K2 (second highest mount) . Then with Minyoung, Healer reach the his Everest peak thus far. he really has lots of thanks to Minyoung to help that 'Everest Peak-climbing' journey.

there's always reason why Noonas should be chosen for Mega-dramas, Imagine all these Mega-hit dramas not acted by these noonas stated below, but by 'pretty-young-famous' idols:
1) Jewel in the Palace (2003), Lee Young Ae (now age 45), was 32 yrs when acted in JitP.
2) Winter Sonata (2002), Choi Ji woo (now 41 yrs), was 27 yrs when acted in WS.
3) Secret Garden (2010), Ha Ji won (now 38), was 32, when acted in SG.
4) My Love from the Star (2014), Jun Ji Hyun (now 34), was 32 yrs when acted in MLftS.
5) Descendant of the Son (2016), Song Hye Kyo (now 34). 34 yrs when DotS aired this yr.
6) Healer (2015), Park Min Young (now 30), was 29 when acted in H.

just imagine all these dramas, with their perfect castings of the right noonas be changed into some 'pretty-young-famous' idols, you will not find that drama soar sky high and reach international fandom hearts, you will not find them reach that kind of chemistry as in Healer's couple. i really really really hope Park Minyoung is Ji Changwook's that missing rib.( aka Adam's missing Rib, Eve is that rib taken from Adam.) i dare say, give JCW all these 'pretty-young-famous' idols, you cannot find that same chemistry, its just diff feels, diff realm. Changmin belongs in a different league altogether. (and, minyoung belongs to the same league.)

• Like 5

So they released an interview he did in Taiwan for his EOS brand ambassador role. I don't speak nor do I understand Mandarin but just from the gist of events, At around 5:35 he is given three covered photos with only the person in the photo's lips showing. He somehow thought he could tell who was behind which one according to color. So I'm guessing he said that since his noona Jiwon liked blue then she'd be behind the blue...but he cheated and found out it was Yoona instead and said something about working with her? lol

He thought again and chose the the spring green covered photo, this time according to smile, trying to find Jiwon again. Haha, he got PMY instead and I know that his reaction came from being flustered at being wrong as second time but look at that BROAD GENUINE SMILE and soft gaze at PMY's picture before setting it aside and admitting that he was wrong on both counts and very sorry to Jiwon Lol. I guess the ending part was when the hostess asked him which one had the most kissable lips and as stated before he answered that since he was currently working with Yoona, he guesses it should be her. (Oh the hesitance there) but ya'll know...that was weeks ago and they've gotten closer so who knows but what I focused on was the flare of happiness even though embarrassed intermingled with that two second gentle gaze  and sigh when he discovered it was PMY behind the colored tape. 

Yes yes he's partially embarrassed and partially trying to hide is reaction upon seeing her picture in my delulu mind. lol 

Be still my shipping heart! I truly hope they can become more than friends! 

• Like 4

Hello lovelies, long time no see

thanks @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia (damn the tags) for keeping the thread alive

Spoiler

I am watching the K2 thought it was good the first few eoisodes, but not anymore, I just don't feel it, and there's no chemistry between JCW and Yoona to get me interested and that's not because I'm biased, I thought he had a strong chemistry with PBY in speed MV and I enjoy it soooo much, although there's some fans who say he has some chemistry with Anna but sadly I can't see it, I think he has an explosive chemistry with SYA too bad they're not giving too much scenes together

in the BTS he's being childish and playful, as he was in EK and 5fingers, he said when he's nervous he likes to be playful, besides, with PMY he was acting as a real man and was no where near childish as he used to be with others, in the Korean culture it's very important to act as an Oppa (a man) in front of the lady you like, so don't worry about any bts from his latest work or doubt anything, in fact even dispatch who's been releasing some bts are saying they're having the chemistry of a brother and sister (got that from a Korean friend)

just a reminder though, try not to talk about other shippers or actresses here, I think it's against rules, so if you do put it under spoilers

About not having a photo-shoot with PMY, yes they could have done this and more (even the released BTS don't show how close they were unlike the director's cut BTS which shows they were on fire) to promote the OTP as what the K2 is desperately trying but I think PMY doesn't do that, being a constant source of bashing from any rabid fans of a Korean star she avoids any joint promotion, so it's our loss really

@Tressia yes that moment  was so cute, people might think it's because he was wrong a second time but the way he looked at her picture and the amount of giddiness he showed has to be for more than that , just look at him :blush:

• Like 2

Can't edit my above post, wanted to add this

Spoiler

his ideal type as per recent interviews is someone petite with a height between 160-164 so yes his current star is out :P

Please vote for them

PMY http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=nickname&search=park+min+young

JCW  http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=nickname&search=ji+chang+wook

• Like 2

On 18/10/2016 at 3:28 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Hide contents

his ideal type as per recent interviews is someone petite with a height between 160-164 so yes his current star is out :P

Please vote for them

PMY http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=nickname&search=park+min+young

JCW  http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/4?sort=nickname&search=ji+chang+wook

@ReemKanabta goosh.. you have no idea, how i am exuberant at seeing your name, you know, you're like the few remaining Sunbaes of this thread. i understand you are busy, of cause we know you are all along here,
we all are mature fans of our beloved Changmin. i guess both Changwook and Minyoung also know that among the Changminers, there are people like ourselves, the Noonas age mature Couple Shippers! We who have many years of Kdrama watching history, and has in the past loved some favorite actors and favorite actresses before we discovered Changmin. And we may even like some actors/ actresses in the future, and not sticking to Changmin alone. its totally fine, that along the way, some of us do wander off to swoon at some other actors or actresses or even Ships, while waiting for Changmin's projects or news. This we understand each other,  but when they have activities or need us, we will all return back here to cheer, as always.

On 18/10/2016 at 1:49 PM, Tressia said:

So they released an interview he did in Taiwan for his EOS brand ambassador role. I don't speak nor do I understand Mandarin but just from the gist of events, At around 5:35 he is given three covered photos with only the person in the photo's lips showing. He somehow thought he could tell who was behind which one according to color. So I'm guessing he said that since his noona Jiwon liked blue then she'd be behind the blue...but he cheated and found out it was Yoona instead and said something about working with her? lol

He thought again and chose the the spring green covered photo, this time according to smile, trying to find Jiwon again. Haha, he got PMY instead and I know that his reaction came from being flustered at being wrong as second time but look at that BROAD GENUINE SMILE and soft gaze at PMY's picture before setting it aside and admitting that he was wrong on both counts and very sorry to Jiwon Lol. I guess the ending part was when the hostess asked him which one had the most kissable lips and as stated before he answered that since he was currently working with Yoona, he guesses it should be her. (Oh the hesitance there) but ya'll know...that was weeks ago and they've gotten closer so who knows but what I focused on was the flare of happiness even though embarrassed intermingled with that two second gentle gaze  and sigh when he discovered it was PMY behind the colored tape. 

Yes yes he's partially embarrassed and partially trying to hide is reaction upon seeing her picture in my delulu mind. lol 

Be still my shipping heart! I truly hope they can become more than friends! 

@Tressia i do know Chinese. tonight i will take a look. during working hours, i normally go silent mode, so that my colleagues won't know 'what monkey business' i am doing behind the Big Glass window when they look at my 'innocent face'. i can't on sound, so i cannot hear. today i will try listen and let u know.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Reveal hidden contents

Please vote for them

@ReemKanabta just voted . YES!  thanks for posting the link here. its a once a day kinda thing right? haha, am so stupid, didnt realised there's a Eng Sub tab at top right,

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

thanks @maryofbethany @hrh77 @Tressia (damn the tags) for keeping the thread alive

Reveal hidden contents

I am watching the K2 thought it was good the first few eoisodes, but not anymore, I just don't feel it, and there's no chemistry between JCW and Yoona to get me interested and that's not because I'm biased, I thought he had a strong chemistry with PBY in speed MV and I enjoy it soooo much, although there's some fans who say he has some chemistry with Anna but sadly I can't see it, I think he has an explosive chemistry with SYA too bad they're not giving too much scenes together

in the BTS he's being childish and playful, as he was in EK and 5fingers, he said when he's nervous he likes to be playful, besides, with PMY he was acting as a real man and was no where near childish as he used to be with others, in the Korean culture it's very important to act as an Oppa (a man) in front of the lady you like, so don't worry about any bts from his latest work or doubt anything, in fact even dispatch who's been releasing some bts are saying they're having the chemistry of a brother and sister (got that from a Korean friend)

just a reminder though, try not to talk about other shippers or actresses here, I think it's against rules, so if you do put it under spoilers

About not having a photo-shoot with PMY, yes they could have done this and more (even the released BTS don't show how close they were unlike the director's cut BTS which shows they were on fire) to promote the OTP as what the K2 is desperately trying but I think PMY doesn't do that, being a constant source of bashing from any rabid fans of a Korean star she avoids any joint promotion, so it's our loss really

@Tressia yes that moment  was so cute, people might think it's because he was wrong a second time but the way he looked at her picture and the amount of giddiness he showed has to be for more than that , just look at him :blush:

Yeah, I was looking for english sub of this video..... I can only understand "jiwon" (for ha ji won), (I can't blame him since they've been in the drama for monthssss....... Sorry but HJW is not interested with younger men, I think they have 10 yrs gap)..... and I really don't know the exact questions for these....

As I see it thou, I felt that I know he knew that's PMY's but trying to mislead the viewers just not to have a clear understanding.......  But he's laughter and reactions are blushing, seems that he really missed her....

27 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@ReemKanabta just voted . YES!  thanks for posting the link here. its a once a day kinda thing right? haha, am so stupid, didnt realised there's a Eng Sub tab at top right,

Is this another Fan-creation-voting?... I just only felt unfair for this kind esp for those who have a very wide range of fan based celebrities.....

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

Yeah, I was looking for english sub of this video..... I can only understand "jiwon" (for ha ji won), (I can't blame him since they've been in the drama for monthssss....... Sorry but HJW is not interested with younger men, I think they have 10 yrs gap)..... and I really don't know the exact questions for these....

As I see it thou, I felt that I know he knew that's PMY's but trying to mislead the viewers just not to have a clear understanding.......  But he's laughter and reactions are blushing, seems that he really missed her....

Is this another Fan-creation-voting?... I just only felt unfair for this kind esp for those who have a very wide range of fan based celebrities.....

@hrh77 its introduced by @ReemKanabta she's really the Ardent devotee of Changmin Fandom. like i said, in this fandom... the majority will win. its a year of the Descendant, a year of the Reply 1988, a year of the Scarlet Heart,... everything else fall to the sideline... nonetheless,. you can show your devotion, even if knowing your star shall loose to the Chilli Red Hot couples of those mentioned above... do you know, beside Changmin, i do have 2 more stars that i like. but because i know Changmin will be left out in the cold, since its like almost a 2 years hiatus, since no news about them together... some may have venture to another couple. so i decide to vote for them, even knowing they may just lost to the SS couple 2 main leads. Loss doesnt bother me any more.

@Tressia just now i said i will translate.. well, i went out for a dinner . i guess too late to translate. tomorrow night will do so. if by tomorrow nite no one post any translation of that, i will step in.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@hrh77 you may be interested in these..
her CultureDepot site, but lots of Korean... hahah. i don't understand korean. but just for fun looking at her angelic images is suffice.

http://parkminyoung.kr/

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/park-min-young

https://twitter.com/pmyifansunited

https://parkminyoungifansunited.wordpress.com/

not to forget the soompi forum thread for Minyoung, which i guess you should be there already.

Actually I saw an offiicial website of PMY but it's in Hangul!! and I think maintained by her agency.. No english webiste, unlike JCWkitchen... Anyway, don't worry a lot of fans really says there's zero chemistry between JCW-Yoona in K2 (even their own fans),  so even if there were include a romance scenes eventually it'll look more forced.. just for the sake...

I felt "jealous" for other actors/actress re-unite in an event or casual gatherings after their dramas... I know in SScandal, PMY re-united with YAI and SJK in an event or having casual gatherings... Also in City Hunter... Even on other dramas as well, it so nice to know that they maintained their friendship even after their drama was shown already...Despite of their busy schedules.... But these 2???... I really never heard anything, as in even just a casual dinner only or something.... Or unless they really dont want it to be broadcasted... I know before During Healer, PMY and other casts watched JCW's musicale.... other than that NONE... as per JCW's interview he is so shy to ask PMY out... He hanged out only with "Sec Oh" in healer, and drink together.... But they do chat often (then) that's why PMY's was suprised of JCW's humor, just don't know now....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tressia said:

Because these have  got to be a couple  of the most fun and unique Healer MVs out there! 

<3 Loooooove it! #Ineed2bringoutmyInnerChaeYoungShin with or without a Healer. Lol

Oh, I'm re-watching it every month!! hahah.. since 2015... The reason I love PMY is that she's matured and smart as well... She's not into this cheap kind of promotions or gimmicks.... She only concentrates on acting...  and that's the best feeling, giving all your best and never mind the others reactions, slight actually...  so, it shows anyway... Everything she does has some magic... Effortless....

I just dont like gimmicks of "meet up" or whatever you call it, whenever the ratings hits a certain number...  It will only lead to frustrations and stress, if not met... But that's their business!... I still prefer quality than quantity...

• Like 3

On 10/18/2016 at 3:14 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Reveal hidden contents

@ReemKanabta and @Tressia and @hrh77 @youngatheartsince i am busy, and couldnt trace back to find whether are they anyone who translate this...so i think it is faster to translate myself.. since i am no PRO.. so pardon me if i translated wrongly.. anyway those Twitter quotes that Reemkanabta quoted, i can't open to watch.. as usual , some of the picture of video posted by fans in Soompi, i am not able to open.. dont know why,,, but doesnt matter. maybe in that format i couldnt open.

here you go> see my next post.. too long, so i open a new post... all by itself.

(Changminer youngatheart, missed u out... apologies all mine. sorry)

• Like 2

Spoiler

@Tressia @ReemKanabta @hrh77 @youngatheart translation as below> i will skip those portion that are just general interview-stuffs, and focus on juicy parts.

(0 - 0:58) From the beginning, its all about the lip gloss (EOS LIP BALM) that he was doing promotion for. the one he is endorsing.
(1:48 - 2:10) - mentioned even though he had acted in numerous acting dramas, filming K2 nonetheless is still tedious (tiring).
JW: "Early on, during my interview at Korea, i did mentioned that this K2 will be my Last Action Drama. Because its truly very
strenuous during the whole filming process. And it will get even harder later on.  but we hope that as much as the grueling efforts we invested in, we will have satisfactory returns in scenes and images results. Because we hold on to this belief, we are pressing on. i request that everyone kindly do support K2."

(2:26)- JW; "i've made a lots of prep-works for these scenes, thru long long hours at gym training. As for the believable fighting scenes, i've also went thru special training classes at some 'fighting school'."

(2:43) - "i hope that in coming projects, i will be offered more romance genre dramas. i truly wanted to have more romantic scenes, than fighting scenes. don't like scenes that hurt people, nor being hurt by people, i rather have scenes that hug and embrace people.
(2:55) - "more loving part."
(3:11)-  "i guess, i looked most attractive when i smiled, but, i'm really quite shy about it... is this smile okay, okay with you?" (turning around at 3:18, facing everyone and smiled.)

(3:36) (this is done in complete mandarin, the guy really know how to speak in almost correct accent. ) "Hi, everyone, i am Ji Chang Wook, Have Not Seen you in a long time. (Long Time No See.)"

(4:00) - talking about Taiwan trips, Taiwan feels .. about Mango Puddling being his personal best Taiwan food.

(4:38) - Interviewer asked whether he maintain certain basic lip-care during his leisure times? (to keep lips moist)

(4:46) - JW mentioned during free times, he does oft times make sure that he applies lip gloss to moisten his lips, to take care of his lips.

Interviewers asked whether he can show feels / emote thru using his lips alone.  (talked by his lips), asked him for 3 poses to express feels:
1) Sexiness. (5:06)
2) Comedian (5:17)
3) Manly (2:27)

this is the part you were asking for;

(5:43) Interviewer asked, since he has tons of experiences acting with many actresses. Can he judge by images of Actresses' lips alone (without the rest of the face features shown), and recognize who is the person behind that those lips? (she mentioned, must be very familiar right? since he kissed all of them before....)

(6:00) - JW: "don't know why, but i think this should be Ha Ji-won. (looking at the first image), Correct?" he peeped side way thru the gap...
             "Ahh.... " quickly covered when realised it was wrong.. looked  slightly ambarrassed. "aigoo, this one i guess wrongly." "this is Yoona. because our interaction is not very long, so i couldn't recognise her lip shape."

(7:00) - "So difficult... both looked the same.".. starting to look nervous.
            interviewer said, one of them is the Ha Ji Won which he just mentioned .
            JW: "oh, really?".... looked long and close and intense....
            "this one may be Ha Ji Won...." (started to open and peep again)
            (covered up swiftly... immediately went into his uncontrollably laughter... turning to his side for helps... )
           "oh dear, Aigoo.... wrong again....."
            "What should i do?" (in complete chinese in perfect accent.)   "Aigoo... really?"
            (looked at PMY, looked downward at the photo.. paused in a soft gaze... serious mood.. look deep, but swiftly remove his gaze away to put down MY photo at the side table.)
            but swiftly take over the 3rd one, which he already knew it is the very one that belongs to Ha JiWon.

(8:00) - "Ha Ji Won -  this is the one.... i didnt even guess one correctly... so sorry..." (looking so shy and guilt stricken, felt bad towards the three actresses?
           (interviewer said, in coming days while filming, he can still pay more attention to recognise Yoona's lips.)

(8:30) - "Yes, i will pay more attention to remember how "it' look like." (in Chinese translation, the word literally means a 'non-human thing', its an 'it' then a 'she' a human being.)

(8:40) - interviewer asked, if a girl stand in front of him, which portion will he looked at first?

(8:43) - "Will look at her eyes,....  but should be first and foremost look at the Overall complete image as a whole, instead of just look at a certain portion right at the beginning."

(9:10) - Interviewer ask about keeping fit, how often does he keep fit?
           he mentioned he will train well, as well as eat well... regarding eating, not exactly about good food. But more of a well balanced diet which is more crucial. and to do lots of physical exercises continuously. If Times permit, he should be exercising daily. Else when he is busy with projects, he will at least try his best to exercise 3 times a week.  Recently almost don
't have time for exercises. ....

(10:11)  Interviewer asked according to himself personally, which part of his muscular physique is in Top form (best form) that he is pleased with?
         JW: "should be the shoulder blades toned muscles portion.... i think so."
          Interviewer asked him to exhibit 3 poses to show off his well toned physique....

(10:23) - first pose. (raise both arm like Popeye the sailor)... 
            and he hesitate to imagine what to do next... thereafter, interviewer asked him to turn to his side, and show off chest muscles...
(10:35) - he instantly become shy in immediate self-reflex reaction, he immediately covered his chest with both arms, grinning in utter shyness.
(10:40) - second pose: he turned around and shown off his back instead.
               third pose, he just raise one arm, almost like the first pose. the lad is not into showing off.

(10:20) - (final thoughts, with the selected various Scenes of K2 displayed.)..  including the controversial shower scenes screening....
he mentioned about his thought about Taiwan again, saying if he finished his demanding filming schedules, he hope that he can return back to Taiwan again to meet his fans.
 (the end)

Spoiler

put spoiler here, my personal thoughts:
(italic mine: sorry, i didn't do translation for everything. some of which are just common stuff in his interviews before, repeated stuffs.)    
1. good thing interviewer never ask him to take off his shirt to show muscles, else, that is so Cheap thing to do in National TV live interviews you know, thank God she didnt.
2. about Ha Ji Won, be minded that the amount of time spend filming with Ji Won is more than in Healer... its naturally that there were shippers shipping JiWon and him, and he has to take care of the feelings of these shippers that do NOT promote to ship him and minyoung, even thought their chemistry definitely surpassed that of JW and himself. but its a respect to noona things. HJW is 10 yrs his senior right?
3. why like no feels toward PMY.. i guess, its a Korean Drama things, that while you are filming a drama with the female lead, its always official to say nice things about your ideal is her, she is most beautiful lead, her skinship moments is nice.... she is bla bla bla..... so, its quite embarrasing that he will NOT remember Y's lips, since it is like a "yesterday" only that you kiss her at CPR... ? the gentleman nature in JCW will not want to 'shame' Y , so i guess the swiftly putting PMY down, should be due to guilt towards Y and HJW. he's just being the tender person that he is. the CPR kiss nothing to worry about, in fact i am more mad with unnecessarily shower scene, abused the kind boy!

• Like 4

Thanks @maryofbethany your such a sweetheart, I already knew the context but didn't know the literal translation, but Wookie Y and HJW's lips might be the same common shape but not PMY's she has different shape of lips my boy

Spoiler

it's the safest choice to choose HJW noona since she's 9 years his senior, and to talk about his recent co star in term of praising etc as he said, I should choose Yoona since I work with her now,

About the CPR kiss, in his latest FM a few days ago when he was watching ep 8 with fans, they started screaming when the CPR scene was shown, he firmly said "this is not a kiss, this is a CPR scene"

Spoiler

About PMY doing promotions and gatherings with co stars, she wouldn't mind hanging out with the boys and having fun bts (SKKS bts) but since her relationship with her X and the amount of bashing she received, she's more conscious about doing joint promotions, she doesn't do FMs either, rarely scene doing AP walks because she's not looking to be popular she just want to be an actress, when they were filming Healer she went to his musical alone and before other actors, invited by him, a few days later YJT and the writer went there together, Ahjumma went after Healer ended

PMY was literally glowing and couldn't look happier when she attended her Dongguk University 110th Anniversary

• Like 4

19 hours ago, maryofbethany said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Tressia @ReemKanabta @hrh77 @youngatheart translation as below> i will skip those portion that are just general interview-stuffs, and focus on juicy parts.

(0 - 0:58) From the beginning, its all about the lip gloss (EOS LIP BALM) that he was doing promotion for. the one he is endorsing.
(1:48 - 2:10) - mentioned even though he had acted in numerous acting dramas, filming K2 nonetheless is still tedious (tiring).
JW: "Early on, during my interview at Korea, i did mentioned that this K2 will be my Last Action Drama. Because its truly very
strenuous during the whole filming process. And it will get even harder later on.  but we hope that as much as the grueling efforts we invested in, we will have satisfactory returns in scenes and images results. Because we hold on to this belief, we are pressing on. i request that everyone kindly do support K2."

(2:26)- JW; "i've made a lots of prep-works for these scenes, thru long long hours at gym training. As for the believable fighting scenes, i've also went thru special training classes at some 'fighting school'."

(2:43) - "i hope that in coming projects, i will be offered more romance genre dramas. i truly wanted to have more romantic scenes, than fighting scenes. don't like scenes that hurt people, nor being hurt by people, i rather have scenes that hug and embrace people.
(3:11)-  "i guess, i looked most attractive when i smiled, but, i'm really quite shy about it... is this smile okay, okay with you?" (turning around at 3:18, facing everyone and smiled.)

(3:36) (this is done in complete mandarin, the guy really know how to speak in almost correct accent. ) "Hi, everyone, i am Ji Chang Wook, Have Not Seen you in a long time. (Long Time No See.)"

(4:00) - talking about Taiwan trips, Taiwan feels .. about Mango Puddling being his personal best Taiwan food.

(4:38) - Interviewer asked whether he maintain certain basic lip-care during his leisure times? (to keep lips moist)

(4:46) - JW mentioned during free times, he does oft times make sure that he applies lip gloss to moisten his lips, to take care of his lips.

Interviewers asked whether he can show feels / emote thru using his lips alone.  (talked by his lips), asked him for 3 poses to express feels:

(5:43) Interviewer asked, since he has tons of experiences acting with many actresses. Can he judge by images of Actresses' lips alone (without the rest of the face features shown), and recognize who is the person behind that those lips? (she mentioned, must be very familiar right? since he kissed all of them before....)

(6:00) - JW: "don't know why, but i think this should be Ha Ji-won. (looking at the first image), Correct?" he peeped side way thru the gap...
             "Ahh.... " quickly covered when realised it was wrong.. looked  slightly ambarrassed. "aigoo, this one i guess wrongly." "this is Yoona. because our interaction is not very long, so i couldn't recognise her lip shape."

(covered up swiftly... immediately went into his uncontrollably laughter... turning to his side for helps... )
            "What should i do?" (in complete chinese in perfect accent.)   "Aigoo... really?"
            (looked at PMY, looked downward at the photo.. paused in a soft gaze... serious mood.. look deep, but swiftly remove his gaze away to put down MY photo at the side table.)
            but swiftly take over the 3rd one, which he already knew it is the very one that belongs to Ha JiWon.

(8:00) - "Ha Ji Won -  this is the one.... i didnt even guess one correctly... so sorry..." (looking so shy and guilt stricken, felt bad towards the three actresses?
           (interviewer said, in coming days while filming, he can still pay more attention to recognise Yoona's lips.)

(8:30) - "Yes, i will pay more attention to remember how "it' look like." (in Chinese translation, the word literally means a 'non-human thing', its an 'it' then a 'she' a human being.)

(8:40) - interviewer asked, if a girl stand in front of him, which portion will he looked at first?

(8:43) - "Will look at her eyes,....  but should be first and foremost look at the Overall complete image as a whole, instead of just look at a certain portion right at the beginning."

he mentioned he will train well, as well as eat well... regarding eating, not exactly about good food. But more of a well balanced diet which is more crucial. and to do lots of physical exercises continuously. If Times permit, he should be exercising daily. Else when he is busy with projects, he will at least try his best to exercise 3 times a week.  Recently almost don

(10:11)  Interviewer asked according to himself personally, which part of his muscular physique is in Top form (best form) that he is pleased with?
          Interviewer asked him to exhibit 3 poses to show off his well toned physique....

and he hesitate to imagine what to do next... thereafter, interviewer asked him to turn to his side, and show off chest muscles...
(10:35) - he instantly become shy in immediate self-reflex reaction, he immediately covered his chest with both arms, grinning in utter shyness.
               third pose, he just raise one arm, almost like the first pose. the lad is not into showing off.

(10:20) - (final thoughts, with the selected various Scenes of K2 displayed.)..  including the controversial shower scenes screening....
he mentioned about his thought about Taiwan again, saying if he finished his demanding filming schedules, he hope that he can return back to Taiwan again to meet his fans.
 (the end)

Hide contents

(italic mine: sorry, i didn't do translation for everything. some of which are just common stuff in his interviews before, repeated stuffs.)    
1. good thing interviewer never ask him to take off his shirt to show muscles, else, that is so Cheap thing to do in National TV live interviews you know, thank God she didnt.
2. about Ha Ji Won, be minded that the amount of time spend filming with Ji Won is more than in Healer... its naturally that there were shippers shipping JiWon and him, and he has to take care of the feelings of these shippers that do NOT promote to ship him and minyoung, even thought their chemistry definitely surpassed that of JW and himself. but its a respect to noona things. HJW is 10 yrs his senior right?
3. why like no feels toward PMY.. i guess, its a Korean Drama things, that while you are filming a drama with the female lead, its always official to say nice things about your ideal is her, she is most beautiful lead, her skinship moments is nice.... she is bla bla bla..... so, its quite embarrasing that he will NOT remember Y's lips, since it is like a "yesterday" only that you kiss her at CPR... ? the gentleman nature in JCW will not want to 'shame' Y , so i guess the swiftly putting PMY down, should be due to guilt towards Y and HJW. he's just being the tender person that he is. the CPR kiss nothing to worry about, in fact i am more mad with unnecessarily shower scene, abused the kind boy!

I agree with this, and absolutely understand it... Of course he's on a current drama, so nevertheless, just promote and talk about it only..... And that shower scene, hahah, yes, abused the kind boy!!... indeed..

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Thanks @maryofbethany your such a sweetheart, I already knew the context but didn't know the literal translation, but Wookie Y and HJW's lips might be the same common shape but not PMY's she has different shape of lips my boy

Reveal hidden contents

it's the safest choice to choose HJW noona since she's 9 years his senior, and to talk about his recent co star in term of praising etc as he said, I should choose Yoona since I work with her now,

About the CPR kiss, in his latest FM a few days ago when he was watching ep 8 with fans, they started screaming when the CPR scene was shown, he firmly said "this is not a kiss, this is a CPR scene"

Reveal hidden contents

About PMY doing promotions and gatherings with co stars, she wouldn't mind hanging out with the boys and having fun bts (SKKS bts) but since her relationship with her X and the amount of bashing she received, she's more conscious about doing joint promotions, she doesn't do FMs either, rarely scene doing AP walks because she's not looking to be popular she just want to be an actress, when they were filming Healer she went to his musical alone and before other actors, invited by him, a few days later YJT and the writer went there together, Ahjumma went after Healer ended

PMY was literally glowing and couldn't look happier when she attended her Dongguk University 110th Anniversary

That's why I love her... She maintains her image so decently.... Even all of her roles are full of inspirations...

19 hours ago, maryofbethany said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(the end)

Hide contents

That's nice of him to notice the eyes first!!.... and that's how it should... well, that's why he's not that familiar that much with lips... hehehe.. Poor HJW, used in the interview, hahahah..... just kidding...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hrh77 said:

That's nice of him to notice the eyes first!!.... and that's how it should... well, that's why he's not that familiar that much with lips... hehehe.. Poor HJW, used in the interview, hahahah..... just kidding...

@hrh77 its korean culture, that the hoobae has to respect the sunbae first. i guess when HJW saw this, she will understand. amongs the 3 ladies involved in the "lips-reading" game... the age gap: Ha Ji Won borned 1978 (aged 38), Park Minyoung 1986 (aged 30), Yoona 1990 (aged 26). its understood that he has to pay respect to mentioned her first, anyway thus far, before Healerites come into Being, there were already huge Empress Ki- shippers of HJW and JCW. so naturally, must mentioned Noona Ji-Won. during Filming, he's always respect her as noona this noona that, Noona JW really take care of him as young dongsaeng . Yoona has to be given priority above HJW infact, esp when this is all about Promo K2. so, poor PMY has to take the backstage, but doesnt matter, i rather she take the backstage, then having the legions of Y's fans going after her for blood.

actually each of the 3 women are great beauties in their own way. while HJW is all sexiness and oozing mature feminine vibes, and Yoona swing the other balance in Youthful Lively vibes... its the PMY who has the balance of both sexiness feminine vibes and lively vibes, plus her elegance and quiet nature. guess we all know, what she need enjoy doing all these times right after a huge drama over, does cultivate her senses in picking meaty good character roles. she loves those museums and galleries, from what i know she's quite a private person, i don't see her having these selfies of wild parties, and having a lot of sweet young girls posing silly poses with her... she behaves like a good girl in her private life. oh her wikipedia was stating that she is a Christian (Catholicism). you know among the 3, whose eyes is the most emotional and expressive, PMY!

• Like 1

i know you gals seen this far too many times, you know this pic of her with CW was the Second IG she posted back then, i missed., missed, missed them:

by now, it is 111k Likes.

the above was her first, i believed Healer really has a strong impact in her life. other than the group photo of Brightness (Braveness) of the Ming,

and the TImecity one, which she posted with Zhang Zhe Han  and that photo wasnt even taken by herself in a selfie, it was taken by reporters or others like in some fan-meet or reporter meet conference where main leads supposed to pose together, and both were not even looking at the camera angle, and not taken by her own mobile to be meant to store in her own mobile. anyway , Zhang zhe han, is like a dongseung so little boy. so as a whole her selfie with CW is the only one that she took herself in her phone, not like taken by others.

i guess, the very top one, should be the man that occupied our elegant angel's heart right?

• Like 1