[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Reyko said:

Although I want to be in a nice relationship,it seems difficult this year. However, as an actress, I have learnt that it is hard to stop loving . It has been more than a year since I was in love. I want to fall in love before my love cells die"

lol that interview! jcw read between lines,concentrate on 'I want to fall in love' she saying she wont stop you if you want to explore a relationship with her, shes just laying expectations on the table with ' im so gonna be swamped with work this year' dont worry that only means she has less time to date secretly

Read between the lines over here. My first thought would be that she hoped to be in a nice relationship but then she would be swamped with work. Nonetheless it is hard for her to stop loving. Yes my first impression is a negative conotation. Hehe. But after reading this several times, i came to realize the same thing as what the second paragraph implied.

She was just laying expectations on the table. She wanted to be in a nice relationship (spending time together,doing all sort of things people in relationship would do, my two cents) but then she would be swamped with work (BOTM & Remember) these two project are already agreed upon by her to take part. But as an actress, she also learnt that it is hard to stop loving(an expression of someone who's in love. Me was like, she's really implying she's in love at that time)

• Like 4

22 hours ago, hrh77 said:

2 interviews combined in a video (part of their interview to be exact :)

Congratulations to our perfect couple for winning best couple award for dramafever award :heart:

hopefully you guys can attend the award together despite having busy schedules. Please please.. it has been a year. And i really missing their presence together. 

On the other hand, i kind of can understand wookie n youngie, if you guys won't attend together. We would not want extra attention directed towards you guys. Hehe. But still !! I hope you guys got invited and would make it together!

• Like 3

On 6/28/2016 at 10:49 PM, wookyoung6 said:

2 interviews combined in a video (part of their interview to be exact :)

Congratulations to our perfect couple for winning best couple award for dramafever award :heart:

hopefully you guys can attend the award together despite having busy schedules. Please please.. it has been a year. And i really missing their presence together. 

On the other hand, i kind of can understand wookie n youngie, if you guys won't attend together. We would not want extra attention directed towards you guys. Hehe. But still !! I hope you guys got invited and would make it together!

So PMY was really asked about JCW on that interview??.. Sorry can't understand korean... Or just an edited one..

On 6/29/2016 at 9:32 AM, minwookie said:

Congrats to :heart:Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young:heart: on winning BEST COUPLE!

Also, HEALER for Best Korean Drama!

Ji Chang Wook acceptance speech

cr: insania2

cr: healerkoreandrama

So happy to know about this... Hope they could be together to get their award personally..

• Like 3

@hrh77 i discovered that interview of miss park while backreading previous pages. It was as seen on the ig, the interviewer asked her couple of questions and she must answer yes/no in 3 seconds. The earlier questions, miss park answered smoothly and without any delay, surprising the interviewer. Then come that part in the ig video, where he intended to ask a devilish question, kkk.. when he asked her "Are you currently in love?" 1..2..3.. And here, she was stunned for the first 3 seconds and replied back only at the count of 3 mark. ( seriously, it is obvious that she was not expecting that question.. kkkk. )Plus her smile afterwards prompting the interviewer to say.. "that's strange, you do not smile like this before.. " :yum:

And if im not mistaken, that iv was held at verutum building or something like that. Correct me if im wrong :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

@hrh77 i discovered that interview of miss park while backreading previous pages. It was as seen on the ig, the interviewer asked her couple of questions and she must answer yes/no in 3 seconds. The earlier questions, miss park answered smoothly and without any delay, surprising the interviewer. Then come that part in the ig video, where he intended to ask a devilish question, kkk.. when he asked her "Are you currently in love?" 1..2..3.. And here, she was stunned for the first 3 seconds and replied back only at the count of 3 mark. ( seriously, it is obvious that she was not expecting that question.. kkkk. )Plus her smile afterwards prompting the interviewer to say.. "that's strange, you do not smile like this before.. " :yum:

And if im not mistaken, that iv was held at verutum building or something like that. Correct me if im wrong :sweatingbullets:

I have seen the whole interview way back then actually, and gave me the description but never that I saw JCW picture on it and I also asked the owner of that video who posted it... So this is just an fan edit then... No specific question on JCW.. Anyway, I have talked to DF staff, that they there would be no award ceremonies this year.. They just have the red carpet, which only mentioned all the winners there...

• Like 1

On 6/14/2016 at 2:45 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Ji Chang-wook offered lead role in tvN drama K2

by javabeans | June 13, 2016 | 24 Comments

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Healer-ya, you’re coming back! It’s been too long.

Ji Chang-wook (Healer, Empress Ki) is eyeing his next drama project, and it’s a tvN series titled K2 that comes from the writer of SBS’s smash hit melo-thriller Yong-pal, Jang Hyuk-rin (also of OCN thriller Reset). Ji’s reps have confirmed that he’s received the offer for the lead role, and is currently positively considering.

It sounds like it’ll be another thriller, centering around a bodyguard who loves his country and his fellow countrymen but is thrown away by both, as well as the hidden daughter of a presidential candidate who uses love as a tool for revenge. I suddenly have visions of Healer meets City Hunter meets Yong-pal, which is fine by me since those are all very pretty images.

The Yong-pal connection can be either a good thing or a bad one, depending on how you look at it. I recall being swept up in the suspense and unpredictable plot in the early episodes, and felt an excitement in Yong-pal that I hadn’t felt in a drama in a long time… although then the series faded into banal romance melo and familiar chaebol politicking and lost a lot of its steam. I’m going to look at it optimistically for now, particularly with director Kwak Jung-hwan at the helm, who has a distinct directorial style and flair (Chuno, Neighborhood Hero). One thing’s for certain: The drama is sure to be visually stunning.

K2 is in talks for a September broadcast on tvN, to follow The Good Wife. There’s another show angling for that timeslot, Han Ji-min’s Tomorrow With You, so we’ll have to wait for confirmations before we start making our countdown calendars.

Source

MORE CONCERN: WHO'S THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD> yeah, that's haunting me. but nonetheless, any actresses in Korea, still better than other foreign countries. is Minyoung free around that time, is her current drama finish by that time? yes, i am lurking like others too. some times a part of me withdraw for fear if too much chat, once i a busy, will incur some anger or speculation that i am been compromised and detour and forsaken the ship, dork somewhere.. hahaha. some times many of us just need to engaged on some old stars or idols that used to haunt us or mesmerized us before changmin won our hearts, we do have diff hidden lives at another realm, or dimensions,.. but nonetheless, changmin is unique, still hold a dear part imprint on our hearts. that's what happen to many of us here, we still wander off, have new found idols or reunited with old idols (before knowing healer OTP), but always be back, esp i do know they both won the Couple Award last week.

want them to work together at this new drama, Yongpal or crap director or writer i also don't care already....  at least be that last show before he serve army, at least for 2 yrs, he will be remembering all the nice moments reunion they had back again...

MOD EDIT: TRY TO REFRAIN FROM INVOLVING OTHER SHIP

On 7/5/2016 at 11:50 AM, maryofbethany said:

MORE CONCERN: WHO'S THE MAIN FEMALE LEAD> yeah, that's haunting me. but nonetheless, any actresses in Korea, still better than other foreign countries. is Minyoung free around that time, is her current drama finish by that time? yes, i am lurking like others too. some times a part of me withdraw for fear if too much chat, once i a busy, will incur some anger or speculation that i am been compromised and detour and forsaken the ship, dork somewhere.. hahaha. some times many of us just need to engaged on some old stars or idols that used to haunt us or mesmerized us before changmin won our hearts, we do have diff hidden lives at another realm, or dimensions,.. but nonetheless, changmin is unique, still hold a dear part imprint on our hearts. that's what happen to many of us here, we still wander off, have new found idols or reunited with old idols (before knowing healer OTP), but always be back, esp i do know they both won the Couple Award last week.

want them to work together at this new drama, Yongpal or crap director or writer i also don't care already....  at least be that last show before he serve army, at least for 2 yrs, he will be remembering all the nice moments reunion they had back again...

How I really wished, this would be their comeback team up after Healer....

MOD EDIT: TRY TO REFRAIN FROM INVOLVING OTHER SHIP

• Like 1

On 6/8/2016 at 2:37 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Hello lovelies, long time no see, but as what @cmoirae2 said we're always here and going to be here, welcome to all our new friends :wub:

********************************************************************************************************************

6 Drama Couples We Wished Dated in Real Life

Pretty much for a huge chunk of my life, I’ve been watching dramas and one of my favorite highlights is the shipping of the OTPs (One True Pairings), aka the love lines. On top of a good plot, convincing acting, and great directing, a very crucial element of any drama is definitely the chemistry between the leading actor and actress. When a drama’s OTP has amazing chemistry together, we oftentimes hope that their romance will translate from onscreen to off screen. There are many great exemplar drama couples who went from reel to real. For example Jo Bo Ah and Ohn Joo Won from the drama “Surplus Princess” as well as Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun from “Blood.” Today, I want to present to you some of my favorite drama OTPs whom I wouldn’t mind if they dated in real life.

Oh man, “Healer” sure makes me reminisce. This drama definitely had a HUGE following in the international drama watching community. I remember practically living and breathing “Healer” for those three months when it aired last year. Our OTP Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young had stirred some intense emotions among audiences playing the perfect onscreen pairing. “Healer” fans often described the scenes between our OTP as the “Healer magical moments” because we never were quite mentally prepared for the feels in each episode that caused us to swoon non-stop. One of the main highlights of the drama was how Young Shin (Park Min Young) and Jung Hoo (Ji Chang Wook) were probably one of the first couples to make hand holding so incredibly romantic, passionate and sexy.

If they don’t want to date in real life, can they at least film another drama together again?

Source

hey,,, gals, let's go to this site and support support changmin, too many park shin hye with anybody else, everybody else... goosh. dear God, never never ever paired Ji changwook with park shin hye, she dominate everything.. now we have another pair (the "you-should-know-who" pair that make China bow before them few months back that pair.). wow.. if they ever put park shin hye and Song Joong Ki .... i think every other ships will suffer. now PSH and SJK individual fans were so blindly supportive of whatever they paired with.... (oosp, hope there are no PSH or SJK fans here who happened to like Changmin too.) sorry, have to air my murmur.
pls go that site and support changmin.

• Like 1

Annyeong my fellow changminers...

Long time no see... And welcome to al new changminers.

I make my post just as friendly reminder. Please read this soompi rules 

We dont want our thread closed just because we dont follow the rules right???

Thats all i want to say.

Keep as a happy shipper changminers.

• Like 4

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/16/ji-chang-wook-makes-ratings-promise-upcoming-chinese-drama/

JCW ideal type this time around = When asked who his ideal type is, Ji Chang Wook replied, “Someone who can always love me, no matter what I look like at the time.”

another change spotted! from someone who you can communicate well with, someone who is interesting to be around with, someone who even you both aren't doing nothing together (can be interpret as not have enough lovey-dovey time together due to time-constraint-schedule),it's still interesting because of the fact that you are together, someone who is well matched personality wise. --------->> someone who can always love me, no matter what I look like at the time.

hmm.. so you already found that interesting person huh? Don't worry, I think she will love you no matter how you look like. She is such a kind-hearted and warm noona. KKKK.. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wookyoung6 said:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/16/ji-chang-wook-makes-ratings-promise-upcoming-chinese-drama/

JCW ideal type this time around = When asked who his ideal type is, Ji Chang Wook replied, “Someone who can always love me, no matter what I look like at the time.”

another change spotted! from someone who you can communicate well with, someone who is interesting to be around with, someone who even you both aren't doing nothing together (can be interpret as not have enough lovey-dovey time together due to time-constraint-schedule),it's still interesting because of the fact that you are together, someone who is well matched personality wise. --------->> someone who can always love me, no matter what I look like at the time.

hmm.. so you already found that interesting person huh? Don't worry, I think she will love you no matter how you look like. She is such a kind-hearted and warm noona. KKKK.. 

JCW ideal type answer this time seems like when you gave an answer that is only known to someone and someone only. He and she know they have seen each other without any makeup or just by themselves for days and still love each other's look. Sounds interesting! Makes me thinks hmm they have gotten really close! I am happy for them, they deserve to be happy.

• Like 3

It was rather quiet nowadays. JCW has agreed to join to the upcoming K2 drama right? Still the main actress has not been decided. I am eager to know his next pairing and how will their chemistry develop. It is to everyone knowledge that he is a shy guy and he takes time to warm up and get cozy with new people/costar. So of course i am eager to know how his next pairing will turn out, as this is his latest pairing with korean actress (after park min young and shim eunkyung? idk her exact name.. mianhe) 

JCW and PMY for me right now is without a doubt a secret couple. many things have convinced me after back reading previous pages and from his recent interviews. I hope they know that a lot of fans supporting their relationship and be proud of us. Yes, of course there are individual fans who will dislike the news as they (individual fans) also have their own ship. So, it is understandable from this point of view as to why they want to keep their relationship a secret. It will not only harm their image/ fan war will take place/ negative criticisms from fanatic fans/ also harming their other half.

Guys, our ship is sailing smoothly and quite in a demure way, very quiet. But keep spreading changmin love and positive vibes, so that more people could fall in love with this couple.

• Like 4

Hello guys..i'm a newbie here but i know this thread long time ago and i'm a die hard ChangMin shipper..I am from Philippines and Healer will be air here this coming july 25,2016..i'm here because i would like to invite all ChangMiners out there to join the twitter party this coming monday july 25,2016..let us make our beloved Healer to trend worldwide...Hope you can join Chingus.. Kamsahamnida

The official hashtag will be #TheHealer..

Let us spread the ChangMin Love

Edited by healer JCW
  • Like 4

Hi guys asking for your help, Healer is now being shown in the Philippines... Kindly tweet as many as you with this hashtag at around 9.30pm daily phil time...

#TheHealer...

Thank you..

• Like 2

On July 23, 2016 at 6:43 AM, healer JCW said:

Hello guys..i'm a newbie here but i know this thread long time ago and i'm a die hard ChangMin shipper..I am from Philippines and Healer will be air here this coming july 25,2016..i'm here because i would like to invite all ChangMiners out there to join the twitter party this coming monday july 25,2016..let us make our beloved Healer to trend worldwide...Hope you can join Chingus.. Kamsahamnida

The official hashtag will be #TheHealer..

Let us spread the ChangMin Love

Hey, if you could and able... update us ahead of time here, on the daily official hash tags??... Thank you!!

Also if somebody here can post a recent interview of JCW about his ideal girl??  and a recent feature on koreaTv about JCW & PMY....

Thanks!!