[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On April 20, 2016 at 3:15 AM, cmoirae2 said:

@hrh77  What needs to be neutralized and what's in it for you if expectations fail?  I honestly could care less who JCW and PMY end with in real life.  I just love Healer and the OTP and at some point this will eventually wear out ... as to when, I can't tell ... for now allow us to enjoy the ride and delusions in peace ... if delusions turn to reality, big bonus for changminers ... if expectations fail, so be it ... let changminers reel out of these delusions on their own terms ... life goes on ... we will celebrate with JCW and PMY in their chosen paths ... concerned on changminers being frustrated?  don't ... changminers are accountable for their actions ... not you or anyone ... Unsolicited thoughts that was meant to troll is not healthy for this group or any shipping group ... bottomline, we need to respect each other's space ... wonder why there is conflict in this world?  too much meddling ...

8 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Understood but point is this is not the thread for those thoughts ... free to express it but this is a shippers thread ... just a reminder as well ... again its about respecting each other's space and having the decency not to throw these into our backyard ... we are very much aware of all these arguments no need to shove it into our face ...

I think @hrh77 that we are one of the best, non confrontational ships around. We have seen other threads close down for bad behavior, and we have had shippers from a neighboring unwieldy oil tanker that occasionally loves to stir us up, but we have always been cheerful and kept our peace.

the thing is, I have been with this group of girls for a looooooong time. I am an ajumma already myself (unfortunate but no point lying), and we are really about the most level headed shippers I have ever seen. We deal in graphs, spreadsheets and hard facts (not delulu matching of clothes, accessories and dog wear), we even have graphs following our couple's online times (long story). Suffice to say, our evidence can about rival Dispatch. Even then, to protect our couple, we don't always share those information because MY has already mentioned she wants to date in secret. We respect that. So we share things that are more publicly available, like interviews.

but being mature adults, even a dating couple has a high chance of break up, esp since they are both young, hot, celebrities and working apart. People change. Not every couple is going to end up like Ji Sung and Lee Boyoung. We know and understand that. Of course, some of us will probably cry if they break up, personally I won't, but if they get married eventually it is all a bonus for us.

when strange people create new accounts to write unsavory things, you have got to question their motives no? While I personally find trolls hilarious, I understand why others will be angry at their intrusion. This is a shipper thread for shippers. Even as I laugh at other delulus, I never go to their thread and make fun of them. This is etiquette - straight and simple.

peace out!

• Like 14

On 4/21/2016 at 8:19 AM, wookyoung6 said:

JCW: My ideal type? Her character should match well with me. She should also give off a good feeling. It should be preferably interesting when we are together. And I should always want to see her.

R: What would you like to do when both of you are together?

JCW: I'm not sure... There's such a person, even when we are not doing anything, it is still interesting just because of the fact that we are together.

Maybe this is the reason he always takes a detour to SK every time he gets the chance. Citing just a few: remember when he finished filming Whirlwind Girl 2 in Japan, and just recently, after his concert in Osaka. I thought he went straight back to Shanghai, but then the next thing we knew, he's in Gimpo Airport for his Shanghai trip. I was wondering why his Korean bodyguards were tagging along immediately after the concert. That should have clued me in.:D

• Like 11

@tehlimau well said!!! can't agree more....well, for one I think some of us here is in ahjumma category... mature and level headed I might add... coz we are a bunch of very understanding and respectful people. We understand relationships coz we've been and seen it all... no point in expecting the impossible, ya? 

Changminers are group of the most peaceful, lovable and resourceful bunch of people that ship in a wonderful way...That's why I decided to join  the fun!!! So, to some who disagree with us please understand that this is our way of sharing our interest, our love for two great actors... PMY and JCW.... No harm, right?

Love you all dearies!!! Take care always... LOVE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL FEELING THAT MAKES EVERYTHING COMPLETE... 

• Like 10

@pagesleighIf only we can also trace pmy. Haha.

But i get it that she is a private person. On my timeline, i got updated by jcw news frequently, so it is easy to know his whereabouts (exception for when he wants to be invisible, then there is no updates at all about him on ig). 

I just hope that pmy can update her instagram frequently. Of course im aware she has her own life, hobby, job to tend to. Im missing her so much these days. It has been a week since her last update. 

• Like 7

Good day to you all from the Philippines!

I just created my account here because I want to join in a group of people that love chang wook and min young. 

It was only recently that I have been able to watch Healer, and lo and behold, I cannot let it go. I've been watching it over and over again, and it gets better and better every time I watch it.

I don't know if I can still watch other kdramas because I can't get over Healer. I can confidently say that this is the BEST korean drama I've watched since Lovers in Paris!

That is why I decided to join this forum because I want to share my feelings with people who truly understand what I feel. Every time I read your posts, see your gifs and watch your videos of them, I can't help but swoon and fall in love all over again.

It just saddens me that Healer is not shown here in the Philippines and Chang Wook is not yet introduced to the Filipino audience. I really hope that he can also go and become popular here just like Lee Minho who is warmly embraced by my fellow Filipinos.

Anyway, I just want to thank you for all the resources you put into this forum so I can still be updated of what's going on to Chang Wook and Min Young. 

I hope that we can still continue this forum though Healer has already concluded. I fervently hope as well that what we are all wishing for will come true in the future.

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, paigematthews said:

Good day to you all from the Philippines!

I just created my account here because I want to join in a group of people that love chang wook and min young. 

It was only recently that I have been able to watch Healer, and lo and behold, I cannot let it go. I've been watching it over and over again, and it gets better and better every time I watch it.

I don't know if I can still watch other kdramas because I can't get over Healer. I can confidently say that this is the BEST korean drama I've watched since Lovers in Paris!

That is why I decided to join this forum because I want to share my feelings with people who truly understand what I feel. Every time I read your posts, see your gifs and watch your videos of them, I can't help but swoon and fall in love all over again.

It just saddens me that Healer is not shown here in the Philippines and Chang Wook is not yet introduced to the Filipino audience. I really hope that he can also go and become popular here just like Lee Minho who is warmly embraced by my fellow Filipinos.

Anyway, I just want to thank you for all the resources you put into this forum so I can still be updated of what's going on to Chang Wook and Min Young. 

I hope that we can still continue this forum though Healer has already concluded. I fervently hope as well that what we are all wishing for will come true in the future.

I just don't know why it's not shown in the Phils... I thought GMA7 got the rights??... If not, tell ABS CBN to get it!!.. Hahhaha... I know there's a lot of fans of Empress Ki, because of JCW, it was shown there...

• Like 3

@paigematthewshello & welcome aboard. 

I believe he's very much loved in the Philippines. He made a great impression in Empress Ki (not to mention Smile Donghae) and like you, I'm still waiting for Healer to be shown. I've watched it countless times and I can tell u what happened in which episode (yeah, embarrassing but true).:P

@hrh77there could be some issues we don't know, but I'm pretty sure it will be shown under GMA7, it's just a matter of when.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, pagesleigh said:

I believe he's very much loved in the Philippines. He made a great impression in Empress Ki (not to mention Smile Donghae) and like you, I'm still waiting for Healer to be shown. I've watched it countless times and I can tell u what happened in which episode (yeah, embarrassing but true).:P

@hrh77there could be some issues we don't know, but I'm pretty sure it will be shown under GMA7, it's just a matter of when.

The only thing I'm thinking is that maybe: there's a scene  where Moon Ho wants to deploy in the Phils to report about kidnapping cases... Something like that.... And they can't revised the script cause it could turn a bad image.. You know how pinoys are... heheheh... :P..Just my thought...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hrh77 said:

I just don't know why it's not shown in the Phils... I thought GMA7 got the rights??... If not, tell ABS CBN to get it!!.. Hahhaha... I know there's a lot of fans of Empress Ki, because of JCW, it was shown there...

Really? GMA got the rights? I really hope so. Nevertheless I emailed ABS CBN and asked them to take a look at this drama. I don't know if they would listen. At least I tried.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pagesleigh said:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I also know the scenes by heart and I'm proud of it. I even rave about Healer to all my friends. That is how addicting this drama is. 

I really really hope that it can be shown here.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, pagesleigh said:

The only thing I'm thinking is that maybe: there's a scene  where Moon Ho wants to deploy in the Phils to report about kidnapping cases... Something like that.... And they can't revised the script cause it could turn a bad image.. You know how pinoys are... heheheh... :P..Just my thought...

1 minute ago, paigematthews said:

Really? GMA got the rights? I really hope so. Nevertheless I emailed ABS CBN and asked them to take a look at this drama. I don't know if they would listen. At least I tried.

I just saw their commercial... (I know there's an official one, but can't find it).. But some that were featured here, were already shown..

Yes Please, activate your power for ABS CBN!!

• Like 3

@hrh77 I never thought that...and what do u mean about that you-know-how-pinoys-are statement? It's childish, insulting and I find it offensive. This is not the first time Philippines was portrayed negatively on a script, Korean or otherwise (example would be "may queen" - also shown at GMA7). So I don't think it's about the script.

11 minutes ago, pagesleigh said:

@hrh77 I never thought that...that's a bit shallow and I find it offensive, and what do u mean about that you-know-how-pinoys-are? 

Well, of course nobody wants to be on a bad image on general.... Just check the lines again, during the lady director and Moon Ho scene.. it was mentioned there that the director wants to send Moon Ho to Phils to investigate about the foreign kidnapping cases in the Phils... 

So I know how will they react in there...  So, I think that's the only thing that stop them to air it ( it might get sensationalized)...

(Just like Lee Dae Hae comments about pinoy english, or that hollywood actress comments about the country too..& how the people got angry with them)...

20 hours ago, hrh77 said:

So I know how will they react in there...  So, I think that's the only thing that stop them to air it ( it might get sensationalized)...

You seem to know a lot about pinoys. If you think a two-liner scene in a fictional drama would offend them, then you're absolutely mistaken. Filipinos are way tougher and much smarter than you think.

I always find this kind of comments amusing...ignorant and irritating but amusing. And that is my last say on the matter. I don't want to disgrace this thread any further.

• Like 4

@paigematthews

Welcome to this Changmin thread and another Pinoy on board!  Wow another kababayan!  I am glad you came to love our Changmin And JCW/PMY and join here to spazz and to just show your love to the best OTP out there.  

Regarding Healer to be shown in the Phils yeah i think its GMA which got the franchise to air locally and i have been really waiting ages ago for it to be shown, but let us trust the broadcast company that any issues (what ever those maybe) will be resolved soon!  I have actually seen some teasers already i hope for a mid of this year showing.  I really wanted to watch Healer dubbed in our native language, just to experience the "feels" again!

Welcome again!
  • Like 7

Thank you kababayan!

Yes I have never been this intense with a kdrama and korean stars. But this couple really got me. I am so inlove with them. That's why I'm extremely excited to watch Healer locally, and hopefully see Changwook  here in the Phils. Well it is not that far-fetched, isn't it?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

@paigematthews

Welcome to this Changmin thread and another Pinoy on board!  Wow another kababayan!  I am glad you came to love our Changmin And JCW/PMY and join here to spazz and to just show your love to the best OTP out there.  

Regarding Healer to be shown in the Phils yeah i think its GMA which got the franchise to air locally and i have been really waiting ages ago for it to be shown, but let us trust the broadcast company that any issues (what ever those maybe) will be resolved soon!  I have actually seen some teasers already i hope for a mid of this year showing.  I really wanted to watch Healer dubbed in our native language, just to experience the "feels" again!

Welcome again!

Nauna pa yung Blood sa abs-cbn... It's already 2016, yet they haven't shown it, I don't know what they are waiting for...

15 hours ago, pagesleigh said:

You seem to know a lot about pinoys. If you think a two-liner scene in a fictional drama would offend them, then you're absolutely mistaken. Filipinos are way tougher and much smarter than you think.

I always find this kind of comments amusing...ignorant and irritating but amusing. And that is my last say on the matter. I don't want to disgrace this thread any further.

Well I hope not....  Unless bilisan na lang nila yung line na yun...Trying to be a critical thinker here... Dahil alam ko kung pano mag react ang mga kababayan... OK??  And that's my only thought for that matter... 

Hello from San Diego, CA! :) I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this thread! OMG!!! I can't get any work (household chores) done because I can't get my attention off from JCW and PMY! Thanks to @mrandmrshealer1

• Like 10