[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

just want to share this...Note: It may not be the entire 9mins video (i just do not know how to edit, BUT it's about PMY)......

Strangely, It was because of their recent dramas... Kinda "inaccurate for me"..

• Like 7

Annyeong (Hello) *honey, you must have been busy filming! 

*Lollipop, just for you, honey. Fighting!!!

*honey, i'm at "Moru2-san" chigeum. I'm having a great time, don't worry about me. All the best for your concert. saranghae :wub:

• Like 5

i am intrigued when she choose lollipop as her caption for the second picture. Out of so many things to be written, or picture to post, she chooses lollipop. And i keep thinking why is that? I know a certain someone loves to eat lollipop before, now i am not sure. hehe. If it is to greet the fan, she could have posted something like 'hello guys', 'my happy face'(that's my imagination), but instead she just posted a picture of lollipop. Maybe you guys know the meaning/relation of the lollipop or what it signifies here. hehe.

Today will be the ruck concert. Hope someone can share videos of the concert after this. Wahh, i am really hoping for ''something'' so that i could do some analysis or keeps my delulu mind going. No it is not delulu anymore. Although it is not 100% true they are an item, they have create beautiful memories together in Healer. And judging from their act in bts or in dvd commentary, that is truly an outstanding performance if you can fake chemistry off filming. 

And who said that you need to fall in love like a bullet train. Pmy having a hard time before after been caught dating would not want to repeat the same thing again, would takes time to think things through. For me it is good if they are starting their relationship slow and steady, getting to know each other first and see if they are fit for one another or not. Till now, things are suggesting towards blooming romance. 

• Like 5

So these are Wooks updates early this morning, after his concert in Osaka Japan

Clutching his heart as he was singing IWPY

See you!!!!! you would think it's for fans but the boy headed back to Seoul, and FYI their date in Namhae was between 17th - 19th Apr 2015, so happy 1 year of that :wub:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

See you!!!!! you would think it's for fans but the boy headed back to Seoul, and FYI their date in Namhae was between 17th - 19th Apr 2015, so happy 1 year of that

So you knew it was Namhae not Busan now :). I wanted to tell the last time you guys said it was Busan date lol

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

@seinhi we always knew it's Namhae, but we say Busan sometimes because it started with Wookie's musical there and it's easier for people who don't know what Namhae is

i think we can use Namhae to address this date from now. Both of them are very found of this place.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

May i ask once again, where is namhae and busan? Is it close to one another? @ReemKanabta

Yes they are close, 114 km which is around 90 minutes or more depending on your transportation, you can go there by boat, and one of wookie's friends rents yachts in Busan, we know MY was in Hilton Namhae and staff or owner took her signature in a local restaurant near there where she put the exact date, the thing we don't know is where did both of them met, too risky in a hotel so maybe a furnished condo or stayed in a yacht!!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

Yes they are close, 114 km which is around 90 minutes or more depending on your transportation, you can go there by boat, and one of wookie's friends rents yachts in Busan, we know MY was in Hilton Namhae and staff or owner took her signature in a local restaurant near there where she put the exact date, the thing we don't know is where did both of them met, too risky in a hotel so maybe a furnished condo or stayed in a yacht!!

today is already 19 Apr, don't know have any Good news about them really meet... but yet again, we don't know also nevermind. nowadays those idiotic paparizzi very smart, if your Changmin experts can guess so well, think the paparizzi who earn their rice bowl by spying may guess also... hope they won't get catch and been threatened by both Agent companies. some Agent-companies forced their stars agreed or contracted not to enter into relationship for how many years or must keep secrets that kind of things....

• Like 3

(saw this somewhere, don't know you gals seen before, or someone post it before?) i may not really go watch BotM... seriously! already saw one kissing scene, not that favoured... so meanwhile i will depend on this pic and pretend this is Braveness of Ming)
cr. ChangMin Couple - Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (facebook a/c)

Plot:
The series revolves around the real untold story of Ta Hwan (of Empress Ki, which in truth didn't die), he went on secretly changed his identity, Time travelled to Ming Dynasty and married Xie Yu Fei, and finally they moved to Namhae and they lived happily ever after..... this is the tale of the "Braveness of the ChangMIN." 
13006733_463422933852520_736669569685775

• Like 5

Can please someone tell me why are you guys so confident that this two are a couple? I've watched many kdrama including healer (including the bts) and i think that it is only natural they behave that way. Their scenes require them to be very intimate with one another, it is expected for them to work on their chemistry.  

Besides, now that they have moved to other projects, we no longer heard any news about them. I think that they just give a friendship vibes. I lurked over here many times before but decided to delurking to share my opinion. And i've read all the previous pages.

I'm a fan of both individually. Maybe towards pmy more. So that is why i think she is much more suitable with non-celebrity people. Jcw is still young and he does not give the vibe of someone who is thinking of marrying in the long run. He is in the peak of his career. He will have more projects in the future that enables him to meet many actresses. (Trying to think objectively). Peace no war. :glasses:

• Like 1

@cairene88I just want to point out few things and I am glad you said no war and to be objective. No one here has said that they are 100% sure they are dating. It is a fact that JCW is young and in the peak of his career, but to say that he doesn't give a 'vibe of someone who is thinking of marrying in a long run' is not accurate either. He said with his own mouth (JCW) at his birthday last year that he wants to make a proposal before he is 30. PMY have been very quiet, it is her choice to decide who she is suitable for or with. We cannot declare that she is only suitable for someone not in the same industry. I worry why they didn't come out public if they are really dating myself, but some of us here have received hints about their relationship. Let us just wish them well and not call each other out like this. 

• Like 12

to @cairene88, are you sure you have watched enough kdrama? Have you watch the full bts and dvd commentary? You can visit mrandmrshealer1 instagram. They also provide you with interesting captions.

Of course there are no news about them. If there are, what's the point of secret dating? As far as i am concerned, there is no sane person who are very privy about their personal life  will declare that they are dating. What's the point then? Though we are basing everything just by hints (which maybe or maybe not true), we always wish them the best in their life and love life. I am also a fan of both and same like you, gearing more towards pmy. I like her personality and she is also very beautiful. Jcw on the other hand, though he looks or acts childish most of the time, that is his charms. I can tell that he is serious towards his work. He also claims that he is a shy guy and i think it is proven. You can see in bts mr right and tornado girl 2. He is very professional. But in Healer, I can say that he's crossing the line of professionalism. Hahaha. The way jcw treats his fellow female colleagues and his behaviour with pmy during healer are very different. Although in the beginning, they have hard time to get along, but the end result, they look like best friends for a long time (more like crushes for me). Anyway, i can tell that not all people/girls can easily make jcw act that way so far except pmy. 

they may or may not be together. We are aware of that, still we can always hope. 

• Like 12

does anybody know if there is already videos of jcw ruck concert OSK in youtube or any other medium? I would like to see him (preferably close-up) singing IWPY. hehe..

@ReemKanabta is it true that the picture that JCW posted with the caption mic emoticon, while he was singing IWPY?

Edited by wookyoung6
  • Like 8

15 hours ago, cairene88 said:

Can please someone tell me why are you guys so confident that this two are a couple? I've watched many kdrama including healer (including the bts) and i think that it is only natural they behave that way. Their scenes require them to be very intimate with one another, it is expected for them to work on their chemistry.  

Besides, now that they have moved to other projects, we no longer heard any news about them. I think that they just give a friendship vibes. I lurked over here many times before but decided to delurking to share my opinion. And i've read all the previous pages.

I'm a fan of both individually. Maybe towards pmy more. So that is why i think she is much more suitable with non-celebrity people. Jcw is still young and he does not give the vibe of someone who is thinking of marrying in the long run. He is in the peak of his career. He will have more projects in the future that enables him to meet many actresses. (Trying to think objectively). Peace no war. :glasses:

@cairene88, obviously you set-up this bogus account to spew negativity on this thread.  why even log your thoughts into this shipping thread if you wish for peace and no war.  As I would always say, to each his own ... if you don't agree, stay out of this thread as there is no room for people like you.  Let people think what they want to think ... friendship, romance or whatever ... nobody knows the real score but let the shippers ship happily ... if shippers drown into their delusions, it is none of your business ... if the ship sinks, life goes on for changminers ... it's not your concern ...  And who are you to think what is suitable for JCW and PMY ... I bet even their mothers wouldn't meddle into their affairs ...  take your thoughts to your shipping thread ... i am not apologetic for being harsh and i am not going to pretend i am promoting peace like you do ... 

Changminers sorry I have to say my piece ... I have zero tolerance for these kinds of people ...

@akinahana89

• Like 14

11 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

does anybody know if there is already videos of jcw ruck concert OSK in youtube or any other medium? I would like to see him (preferably close-up) singing IWPY. hehe..

@ReemKanabta is it true that the picture that JCW posted with the caption mic emoticon, while he was singing IWPY?

@wookyoung6 ... JCW was singing IWPY.  This is not hearsay because I was at the concert and witnessed myself.  Unfortunately because there were strict guidelines not to take photos or videos, you will probably have to wait for its broadcast sometime in June to confirm what I said.  Some fans had the audacity to take photos and videos ... not cool ... seriously ... The reason why this song stood out among the rest was because JCW had his hand on his chest while singing IWPY (and he also did while singing Bright Star during the first half of the show but he had a different outfit so this definitely was IWPY) ... i am just sharing OBJECTIVELY what I saw ... why he had his hand on his chest ... nobody knows but him ... 

• Like 13

Bravo, @cmoirae2 Bravo!! Your posts deserve a standing ovation. 

I kind of welcome trolls like @cairene88 because it makes the thread come back to life, since we have all grown so accustomed to shipping Changmin underground. Not that I am interested in sharing with trolls the proof we have found in them dating because you know humans are delusional even with facts in front of them. Even if they get married publicly some will say it's a lie. 

i am just puzzled why *SOME* fans think PMY or JCW owe them a living that they can dictate who MY should marry? A chaebol perhaps? Who are you really? Do you think the stars care about your opinion? Neither do we insist they should get together - if they go their separate ways we wish them the greatest happiness. But what we find out says otherwise, and hence we ship and support them quietly.

i also think @cairene88 that you do not really watch that many dramas nor BTS, or if so, you have absolutely zero experience in human relationships, in particular romantic ones. Even the blind can see their interactions in the BTS are unusual. Unfortunately, I cannot, nor have the desire nor time to coach you in interpersonal relationships.

Thank you for your comments. pls go troll somewhere else. Or you can always change a new ID and come back and haunt us again. Whatever.

• Like 14