[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest khara3ali

eva23 said: haii guys.. newbie here.. I have watch healer several times.. I love this drama.. but actually I don't active in healer thread.. I am just lurking there..
and now.. about this thread.. I decide to join you guys..

cuz so many question in my mind.. first of all I just watch their drama.. and till ep 6.. I got curious about this two.. and then I watch their press con interaction.. there is nothing special there.. min young call him "chang wook shii".. and JCW call PMY "noona" right? so there is nothing between them..

and I see this healer guy eyes when look at young shin.. Is that real or just act?

so I watch their interaction in KBS award.. what happen between them? they can not contact their eyes each other.. what those look LOVE BIRD eyes on JCW's.. and why PMY being so shy around him.. their body language lead me.. this two seems to be something happen..

and JCW no longer call her "noona" just stare at her with love..

wooww.. that stare and gaze eyes.. its love I could see that.. for PMY or CYS.. i couldn't sever it..

some one in this thread have same sense as me..

sorry.. if my comment too far.. and I decide to see them further.. maybe their BTS could approve that JCW no longer call PMY "noona" please..
:x :\">

P.S
I am not JCW fans.. and PMY fans either..
I just know JCW from his popular drama with HJW.. I even didn't watch that drama cuz its not my cup of tea..

and same as PMY.. sorry for PMY's fans.. I never watch her drama even her awesome drama with LMH... I just know that drama.. I didn't ship PMY and LMH either hehehee..

really2 sorry guys..
cuz I am being honest with you..

but I see different vibe here between JCW and PMY.. am I wrong?

eva23 said: haii guys.. newbie here.. I have watch healer several times.. I love this drama.. but actually I don't active in healer thread.. I am just lurking there..
and now.. about this thread.. I decide to join you guys..

cuz so many question in my mind.. first of all I just watch their drama.. and till ep 6.. I got curious about this two.. and then I watch their press con interaction.. there is nothing special there.. min young call him "chang wook shii".. and JCW call PMY "noona" right? so there is nothing between them..

and I see this healer guy eyes when look at young shin.. Is that real or just act?

so I watch their interaction in KBS award.. what happen between them? they can not contact their eyes each other.. what those look LOVE BIRD eyes on JCW's.. and why PMY being so shy around him.. their body language lead me.. this two seems to be something happen..

and JCW no longer call her "noona" just stare at her with love..

wooww.. that stare and gaze eyes.. its love I could see that.. for PMY or CYS.. i couldn't sever it..

some one in this thread have same sense as me..

sorry.. if my comment too far.. and I decide to see them further.. maybe their BTS could approve that JCW no longer call PMY "noona" please..
:x :\">

P.S
I am not JCW fans.. and PMY fans either..
I just know JCW from his popular drama with HJW.. I even didn't watch that drama cuz its not my cup of tea..

and same as PMY.. sorry for PMY's fans.. I never watch her drama even her awesome drama with LMH... I just know that drama.. I didn't ship PMY and LMH either hehehee..

really2 sorry guys..
cuz I am being honest with you..

but I see different vibe here between JCW and PMY.. am I wrong?

Guest gdvip1808

Congratulations for Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young for winning Best Couple Award !  :x
They truly deserved it.Perfect chemistry and visuals,real eye candy 
;))

Im JCW fan for many years and watched all his dramas and this is first time when i truly like his couple.He never had luck before to play with young and beautiful actress and probably this was one of the reason he never was so popular internationally as other actors his age.But now im so happy that PMY is his partner and this couple and Healer drama receiving so much love and support 
:)>-

JCW with PMY looking shy but happy

36%201_zpslqni7abb.gif

and smiling so brightly ,i think he was really proud and happy to receive this award with PMY
:x

40%201_zpsuzmt4bqh.gif

Credit Naver blog Dutlsla2

@marie67 thank you for creating this thread,i hope it will help to promote Healer drama even more 

:x

@gdvip1808 Thank you for your comment :). It's very nice to know that as a JCW fan it's the first time you truly like him as a couple with PMY. It just proves how wonderful these two are together and how compatible. 
And I really hope more shippers will join us on this thread (yes, I am talking to you lurkers :P ). 

• Like 1

When the interviewer asked " Arent you actually like the character you play?" I think she is correct.PMY is a very good actress but IMO she portrays the role really well because she is alot like Young-shin. PMY has this exuberant personality,not in a wrecks-havoc when drunk but in a cute and charming way.The way JCW cut in to say he thinks its cute and lovable then looking meaningfully at PMY after ( like he's talking about her ) is just so much fun to watch :D
In his past interviews JCW says his ideal is "...someone who is fun.." and " i think i fancy the cute type.." so maybe there is actually a chance for ChangMin   :x
I wish they make extra episodes from the 2 hours spent for the kiss scene, like a Kiss Special or something id gladly pay good money to watch that.

• Like 3

Guest blossomnagr

This is too cute. Love their smile. As we expected they are having fun together on the filming set  :x

cre: Healer Baidu

B6ZFCuiCYAA8Pcr.jpgB6ZFC1tCcAAlFn7.jpgB6ZFCGVCcAAxhyV.jpg

Thanks dear @blossomnagr for posting those bts.  Oh my.... never thought.... not even in my wildest dream that  I could love Park Min Young this much with someone else  ;;)  Now I'm really in love with this couple :((

Guest blossomnagr

saved2K said:  
Thanks dear @blossomnagr for posting those bts.  Oh my.... never thought.... not even in my wildest dream that  I could love Park Min Young this much with someone else  ;;)  Now I'm really in love with this couple :((

Guest charliew

blossomnagr said: saved2K said:  

I always think Park Min Young has a good chemistry with all of her previous partners but nothing is even close to her chemistry with Ji Chang Wook.... I wonder what makes it sooo explosive????  Is it their complimenting looks, their height difference, or maybe because they're not that comfortable around each other and their shyness towards each other adds more to their chemistry...... makes you think if they are just acting or letting off their guard and giving us the real thing :x

• Like 3