[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest HanaSakura0212

Yeeaaayy..just finished backread..about 20+ pages I left behind after leaving this thread for a few days..huhu..Finally, I can catch up with you guys..and sometimes this new soompi don't want me to backread all of your posts :tears: because of that it make me took much more time than I expected to join you guys than..

And every times I visit this thread @everyone, your posts are amazing, awesome, DAEBAK!! JJANG!! *thumbs up* *thumbs up..You all are the best..Thank you for keep this thread alive with your posts about uri JWC +  PMY (press con, awards, iv, ig update, photoshoot and etc.) FFs, gifs, C-strips..

I wish I could see uri lovey-dovey ChangMin couple in handsome tuxedo/suit and beautiful dress/gown on red carpet at KBS Drama Awards 2015 or in any awards, iv, cf, magazine photoshoot.. (just my dream for this year :wub::wub:) + good news about their engagement/wedding before Wookie's MS (influenced by manager Bang..hehe)

Guest treasure51

Oh..gosh..finally. Soompi, come on be nice with me okay., . quickly type and post it before it crush again and again :angry:

First, i am back from uri cp moru moru island. Hv to thanks to @tehlimau . always love happy ending.. And many many little minyoungie and wookie.. Waaaaw :wub: (delululand.. I am comin')

Also my dear @ReemKanabta, thank you for ur email. U really make my day. Now  'white sheet' not just white sheet for me

@fyeahjcw, ur gifs r awesome, marvelous. The best gift for 100th Days healer end celebration (and soompi made me reload this more than 10times.. )

And @all newbie welcome to this ship. Sorry can't tag all ur names. I need a whole day just to read one page. And this thread move so fast. Maybe 2morrow will be better

Edited by treasure51

@treasure51 at the rate we are conjuring grey fics up, uri ChangMin will have enough children to populate the whole Korea. Lol.

i just say another press con by ENT (unfortunately no subs again). I am MOST captured by wookie's intense gaze at minyoungie at the very end when Minyoung is saying her last words. Anyone can gif that yummy bit? @reemkanabta @fyeahjcw??

http:

• Like 11

Guest twig2

@cinziar I already send it to you, I will try again soon

@tehlimau @fyeahjcw today is my fainting day it seems, when the DVD finally arrives, it will be sure the death of us

thanks guys ​

Not to my knowledge. MY and Mr. X did not win any couple award although they do looked good at that time.   Nothing can compare to this fantastic couple now, our MY and JCW.  Please do upload the DVD commentary fast.  Cant wait to see what they have commented and their reactions. 

Our wonderful, Sweet bruin @Ahpheng Chingu, you really, as the good wizard always appear immediately and bring a lot of happiness to us all ChangMiners-Healerites Family, a lot of heat on your wonderful ChangMin Meme, it really is a talent to pick every dialogue, so perfect, that it would it was so interesting and always memorable for all of us and by the way all your creative Meme are very popular all over the internet (IG, Twitter, Facebook and so on) and many people are very fond of, and are looking forward to each of your work!
Grateful for his ability to bring endless happiness and warmth to all of us Chingus here every day we all look forward to what else is new and interesting, you can write,about our Best Couple ChangMin, in your Meme, and each time it is all the more surprising and indescribable!
Admiration you for all of us all, Your Great Meme ChangMin better healing of any difficulties every day and always just a huge aura of happiness, love and kindness,we all feel it!
Hug with love for you from all of us here!

p85nxj34qkhk.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

Hi.... i'm new here. 

Actually i'm silent lurking for looong time.i just want to stay silent but... i can't. 

I ever ship a couple,but then they break up and i'm too busy with my own life,so i just watch few drama happily, stay away from soompi until iwatchhealer and see our couple and here i'm. Start spazzing again. 

Their chemistry r over the top. And what makes me  love seeing they together coz they have some strange connection. Just like they can read each other mind, and that kind of relationship need a lot of trust and understanding from both of them.

I guees i need to stop now. This new soompi is killing me. I'm trying to spazz earlier but i forget my      password (i'veneglected my account for 1 Year or more) n ihavetogettingusedtothis all new soompi. Aargh....

Will be back when i know how to handle this stuff

i'm also curious bout @​ReemKanabta ff. Can i pm u my email. Pleaseee....

• Like 15

sorry @ReemKanabta, i bring ur gif

lsumr.gif

maybe he wanted to pull out the chair for her but unfortunately yjt had pulled out it for her. Look at his expression when sitting (kept staring with sour face). A lil bit disappointed? idk i cant read someone's expression properly hehehe

• Like 11

@dandelionjd if i may reply to your post.. i think his expression is that of: hey hyung-- waaaee did you do that? why did you pull the chair for her-- that was my job! i need to be a gentleman for my girl!..

• Like 11

Guest nicolelim88

@ReemKanabta Thank you so much. I really enjoy reading it. You should be a writer. I will support you always. Please continue writing it. There are so many intelligent ppl in this forum. I really admire you guys........ wish one day I can be like that. 

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta  @CrushOnHealaer

Love your choices of special moments for them.

lsuva.gif

tumblr_nk6qulk1BC1u98dbho4_250.gif

But I especially love these moments - JCW innocently kept praising MY non stop to the point she felt awkward.

I thought after the PC he learned to skimp a bit on the praising but in a serius tone and face he complimented MY's beauty once again in the interview session. This boy is hopelessly transparent with his feelings.

I was searching their interviews online because actually there are a lot of their interviews that were not translated to English.

This one is quite fun. Even if you can't read the texts but just by  looking at the pictures you can see the difference feelings/mood. Such as the backhug - oh my our boy really hugged her tightly not minding at all where his arms were pressing. Compared to the other one, it was position above the red zone. Even the selca shown so much different mood. This is waht we called ordinary  vs extraordinary love/feelings.

http://kr.cntv.cn/2015/02/06/ARTI1423204250342725.shtml

I put the link only because the articles is quite long.

But the first paragraph was saying something about the healing couple as a breath of soul mate.

I will try to have better translation on interesting tidbits. But cannot promise the accuracy.

Edited by amyR055

Guest amyR055

maybe he wanted to pull out the chair for her but unfortunately yjt had pulled out it for her. Look at his expression when sitting (kept staring with sour face). A lil bit disappointed? idk i cant read someone's expression properly hehehe

@dandelionjd at least here we can see his manner. Looking, waiting for  and checking on MY whereabouts  before he seated. I couldn't forget how he quickly left his co- presenter without any care at the KBS drama award. He was so in rush to leave the stage  that he didn't even do the gentlemanly thing pretending to care about that poor actress' welfare. Struggling walking with her long gown with high heels.

Guest nicolelim88

@tehlimau I can't believe that you finally finish it so soon. Just finish reading @ReemKanabta awesome ff, now you. OMG! don't think I can sleep tonight, probably will dream about them too.......:lol: Thank you guys you make my day 

Guest Eileen531

@avi1003, I believe I was just agreeing with @amyR055, who made that point about saying it best. hehehe.  I am in catch up mode again since I am busy today.........and I actually forget what I say a post later. lolol.  But thank for all your pov's and gifs you posted.  Everyone's got their thinking caps on today and oh brother I am behind by 4 pages.  Uh oh.....better speed read.

@amyR055, great work on the shoe mystery.  She really likes her Chanel style........ well she does wear anything well this girl. lol

@missdc01_at_aol.com_stv and @Voilla_amore, I hope Hans Shang brings caution to his kisses and doesn't do as you mentioned he is known for.......oh merci, this will be the first test now won't it?