[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest adniRose

..today Our ship is a bit quiet..

Btw,  Where is our Captain Ji hiding now?... :blink:

​Captain Ji probably hiding in Shanghai somewhere right now.. 

btw Minyoung-ahh, do u really need to take a pic with that empty seat..? waeeee..? is someone special with you there..

haha just throw a random things guys.. don't mind me, this couple just take away my sanity after all.. help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Guest IrisNatalya

btw Minyoung-ahh, do u really need to take a pic with that empty seat..? waeeee..? is someone special with you there..

haha just throw a random things guys.. don't mind me, this couple just take away my sanity after all.. help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

​hehehe.. my super duper delulu mind believe minyoungie is the one who "Kidnapped & hiding" our wookie...:w00t:

that's why he cannot be found on the south korean radar....B)

yeahh.. dont mind me, let me enjoy my own super delulu.... im dead if this is true.. hehehe..:P

LMAO @ReemKanabta - is that his hot and satisfied face? Very hot indeed. I don't think I have ever NOT swooned over a Wookie picture since the end of Healer. Thanks for the research, I have also read the jcwkitchen several times, but I think you put the gifs and the sequence down a bit better.

At times like this @fyeahjcw I wished I had studied Korean instead of Japanese, at least I can help you with the gifs haha. I have been wondering if there are Chinese subs on the press con, but can't find any at the moment. If anyone knows of Chinese subs, please share.

regarding the press con of CH with Mr X, @dandelionjd I have seen some, and MY's behaviour was exceptionally giddy and different - a lot of flirting going on in there. Since they ended up together it made sense. Now to read ChangMin's behaviour we have got to compare with other standard behavior, I even looked at JCW and HJW during the MBC awards - but he was nothing but just respectful towards her. :P Anyone with more interesting analysis on this area, pls share. 

​@tehlimau what a deep thinker you are. Yup, wanted to comment on that too but my long post on this was eatan by soompi again before i have time to save it ..:angry::angry::angry:

.. for once, i thought you are jdrama fan too.

ok,  i saw that vid before during and after the craziness of SKWSK drama, yes i was hoping minyoung and YC to be real outside the drama following their success partnership. Good performance, good dramaline, good lineups (wasn't she lucky to be surrounded by all goodlooking actors there ) etc but as we know that didn't materialise. Their sizzling performance are only acting. To compare their interaction on that drama awards with uri couple ..owhh pleaseeeeee, my/yc is not even near ,not an inch close to how sizzling out OTP on that night.

Goshh .. look how gorgeous minyoung .. her voluptous *cough* front asset. I admit i like her more with long hair, she has the seductrous look (hahah Reem, just as you FF ) 

No doubt she's in good terms with YC as her co-star, but the body langugage there was just friendly and casual. Their face, body direction while sitting and standing next to each other on stage speaks lounder. At times, she was leaning more towards YAI next to her.

Being Flirthy ??? Nope. Giddy ? Nope .. Touchy Touchy like our couple ?? ( thanks to vid by die hard fan of SIG ) .. Nope. Multiple Stealing Glances like our couple ?? ( thanks to gifs by @fyeahjcw ) Nope. Edit : Let me add about his constant nervous glances at her during interview by the comedian EMCEE at his seat. :D

More fishy about the kbs award nights was her acceptance speech ( helloooo .. emcee asking about HER personal wishes but she convey her concern to wookie ..kkkkk) and HIS warmest look whilst she's on her speech .. awwwwwwww, did he break even break his stare ..just a couple of blink blink and his focus was just to one and only minyoungi. i was lol-ing with Reem if i am not mistaken about his expressive eyes and about how he moves with a slight moves by minyoung .. and he was giving out an almost nervous look when minyoung moves backward in fear of blocking him ( amy touched on this earlier ). owh wookie, she's not going to go away, why u so worry like puppy..kkkkkk. They we like a magnet, full stop. No question about it.

@fyeahjcw .. fettish, i swoon almost everything about him but to singled out once .. for me it's his nose. :P:P

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 9

haha @avi1003 I confess I do think a lot. If I do not, I will not be able to write the way I do - what makes people tick? Why do they behave this way? What happens next? etc etc. And I am also extremely curious in wanting to know everything - especially things I am obsessed with. So I try not to be too obsessed about things, sigh but THIS SHIP - it CONSUMES me. And I wonder why, when I am not a young teenage girl anymore. Maybe because I love wookie but I am married so I want him to have his happiness?! :P why do we ship anyway?? I know we have instances of self-shipping like Sia3 over at JCW thread (LOL will not tag her here wait she kills me.)

Where IS everybody today? @ReemKanabta gone missing? what about @OdankItha ??

• Like 9

LMAO @ReemKanabta - is that his hot and satisfied face? Very hot indeed. I don't think I have ever NOT swooned over a Wookie picture since the end of Healer. Thanks for the research, I have also read the jcwkitchen several times, but I think you put the gifs and the sequence down a bit better.

regarding the press con of CH with Mr X, @dandelionjd I have seen some, and MY's behaviour was exceptionally giddy and different - a lot of flirting going on in there. Since they ended up together it made sense. Now to read ChangMin's behaviour we have got to compare with other standard behavior, I even looked at JCW and HJW during the MBC awards - but he was nothing but just respectful towards her. :P Anyone with more interesting analysis on this area, pls share. 

EDIT: EAR AND EVERYTHING FETISH!! :w00t: aren't we a lustful bunch. Yes, he is perfect in everyway. Thank you God for creating this Fine specimen of a man.

@tehlimau I was just finishing my pending work from yesterday before searching and comparing the press conf. And yep I can recognise that look of "hot and satisfied", specially on transparent Wookie, his body language is still shinning massively (sensually satisfied male species) 

And ya we're so lustful we could go to jail for that :P, give me some time and I'll be back with my ideas on the press con

@OdankItha disappeared after reading my latest FF, hope she didn't get caught :blink:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

Guest charliew

​It looks like men wallet on the table :huh:

@ReemKanabta omggggggggg ur FF (the seductress...) :wub: daebak ...waiting for ur nxt update..omo i know that wookie is romantic but uri pmy is kekekekekke :phew::D i think u and @tehlimau should write a book on changmin :w00t: and the book cover will be by @fyeahjcw and @Ahpheng B)

u are super duper awesome @fyeahjcw ur gif made me crazyyyyyyyy haha like @reyko said :P

22th june....big day for us yayyyyyyyy ...excited

• Like 10

Guest nicolelim88

@ReemKanabta can i also read your ff please. It seem everyone talking about it. 

@tehlimau can't wait for your next ff. fighting....... 

Guest adniRose

our STAR couple :blink::wub:

​now that Minyoung colored her hair darker, seems like they have similar hair color again.. heeee :wub:

and about the press-con, i love that little scoff after he said Park Minyoung.....  noona..

he's like; lol i don't call her noona though.. hehe

and this guy can be really awkward.. his sudden "Please be happy!" at the last speech is pretty random..  and everyone is laughing..lol

big props to PMY who able to get comfortable with him from the get go..

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family!
All good day/evening! Thank you very much for the wonderful updates here in the thread ChangMin, your posts are all very beautiful and pure love as always
Thank you for the new photos of our beautiful goddess PMY, every day our girl more and more beautiful and become a special happiness, special words and smiles as really a girl in love, can be seen in recent times and I am very happy that we can see her so happy it means that her life at the moment everything is very good and just know that already warms the heart!
We all are not enough new photo Handsome JCW, and perhaps this is his new photos (I found it just a tweeter), so obviously everything is also very good with Handsome Prince our PMY, he smiles and looks happy, so that's the most important thing!
Let today charming smiles of our Most Beautiful Sweet JCW and PMY=Perfect ChangMin Couple, warm and delight us all, invite as many positive vibrations love here,in our thread ChangMin, and I'm sure very soon we will get a new update of the JCW, it somewhere in the way most likely!
All the love, hugs, wishes only the best for everyone!

:wub::)

Ji Chang Wook just did a photoshoot and Interview based on Qs from fans for KWAVE 20150521

cr.KWafe Official IG

Cr:Twitter waffs123

qf405lri5saz.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

As I say on twitter, I hope fans asked *changmin related* (cough cough) intersting questions... :phew:

Can't wait for the photoshoot as well, I really loved the pics from KWave last time :wub:

Here is a quick edit of mine, hope you'll like it <3

@adniRose Love his laugh after "Park Min Young... Noona" (and love how each time he stops after her name before adding "Noona" calling her that way seems the less natural thing for him xD) 

The "Please be happy" part though.... :lol: That guy is just too cute :P 

• Like 13

Ok @tehlimau I started with EK press con

Warning many gifs ahead because I couldn't help it

Wookie seemed a little shy and like a kid actually, not fan of the hair, look her theres no vibes whatsoever, not even a friendly one, just colleagues, she was also shy with JJM who's older than her, little Empress grabbed Wookie by force, and look at his face OMO, how different he is in Healer

lstlv.gif 

mmmmmm they were talking while coming to pose for photographers

lsv1n.gif lsu75.gif

lsv3e.gif

Told him to move away (look at their faces)

lsv8f.gif

did she just locked eyes with him!!!

lsvai.gif

was he giggling with someone before he comes

lsvc7.gif

lsu8r.gif 

And keeps looking at her direction

lsua7.gif

Here HJW is talking about Wookie or his character in the whole time I didn't see him look at her but this once (most of the video he wasn't shown either)

lstyd.gif

Making sure she's there before he sits

lsumr.gif

And he keeps looking at her direction

lsua7.gif

Our girl is complimenting him I guess

lsux5.gif

And looking again

lsuy3.gif

Him talking about her (look at the smile when he say her name)

lsujm.gif lsuu2.gif

She's shy I guess @amyR055, your thoughts!!

lsuva.gif

Our girl

lsu4p.gif

Random

lsurc.gif 

lsvok.gif

This is for me to keep, nothing to do with the press con

lsvt7.gif

can't breath, was he looking that hot setting next to her watching YJT movie, I love him without makeup

lsvw4.gif lsw1e.gif lsw24.gif

lsw2s.gif

lsw39.gif

Sorry didn't watch much of CH press con after all that, but ya she was so giddy and playful, but she was younger , & knew him from way before. Now she looks more mature

EDIT: I didn't want to make a gif of her with him B)

@nicolelim88 send me your email

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Dear @fyeahjcw Chingu!
A huge thank you from all us Chingus here!
All your amazing fan-arts and beautiful gif for our Most Beautiful Couple ChangMin,simply divine, I love your every fan art and all gif, I have a feeling that in each of your fan-art like some unexplained magic happens and JCW and PMY, just perfectly fit into your every beautiful work of art, they create the reality of each other and that's a fact!
Even Photoshop,made hand talented master always perfect and this all relates to you Dear
@fyeahjcw!
You are very talented, beautiful, in every sense of great contribution to the work of your heart and I'm sure our JCW and PMY real destiny each other, so this perfect harmony and synergy between them, in everything, even in the last photos before they met many of their gestures and lifestyle It is very similar, and it's never just probably have good Cupids love that will always pull together and pull together our Magnificent ChangMin Couple!
I even pass can not possibly properly how much happiness I received yesterday saw your Amazing ChangMin gif, with playful moments of our  love birds JCW&PMY,which previously was never seen again, surprising even the Chinese fans ChangMiners, did not have these things or they do not want they reveal obvious,so that all the words have gone missing,
when I saw it all, and all I wanted to write, I still can not find my thoughts, because I am infinitely all those gif decision reviewed again and again and then again, and so up to the morning!

Thank you very much, that you are such a wonderful and warm person, we all know through your wonderful gif, even before you came, we all felt it here, thank you that you are with us every day and create a fairy tale for us under the name most Beautiful Couple Perfect ChangMin, in special their happy world, even photo for your magical work, you pick up absolutely perfect!
Thank you very much and low bow to all of us here!
Let our charming ChangMin, give you as many wonderful creative inspiration for the future, I'm sure your beautiful work for ChangMin, even they themselves would have liked! ChangMin simply unforgettable Couple they simply do personify feeling love in everything in life so I'm sure they are together and will be the happiest in the best time for this!
 When Love is True ...
Impossible dreams can come true ..
Love will find A Way 24/7

Our Perfect ChangMin Is Love and Destiny!:wub:
We love and appreciate you and all that you do! Big hug for you Amazing @fyeahjcw Chingu!:):wub:

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

@ReemKanabta briiliant, my dear, absolutely brilliant. Great CSI work!  Just finished a late dinner n on the way home but must stop by here first. Agree on the awkwardness for EK, Wookie behAved like a proper respectful hoobae. Although they had much better interactions during their bts, their NC interview i think someone mentioned before, it was very dongseng n noona Again. Hope that other shippers dont lurk here and get angry lol. Likewise i am sure pmy worked very well with the skks guys but their outside interactions did not have sexual tension nor awareness...

And reem at the rate you are going with the gifs n ffs, you will take over fr fyeahjcw and I. Next up try your hand in comics!!! Xoxo! 

Will try to see if i can finish the ff tonight.  

• Like 8

Because I think much of our couple Lovers:wub:
Especially those who follow us here
They love them and keep an eye on this topic often
But:(
Does not share with us any word
Or just ship them only on Twitter
Or hidden inside themselvies form fear of the weakness of their English language
Or does not know how to express their feeling
Or even does not want to get another shock
Or whatever cause any reason it's their freedom

Before Their announcement of the wedding date
How will you feel >> surely you will be happy like all here but you will regret that you are not part of our big family here :rolleyes:

SO

I thought of a simple solution to encourage them

Who participates
More than 8,000 post will attend the wedding inside the hall with our lovely couple

Who participates
More than 5,000 post will stand captures Bouquet of Roses from our lovely bride

Who participates
More than 3,000 post will stand outside the wedding hall just waiting them come out  

Who participates
More than 1,000 post will stand in the street in front of the wedding hall hotel waiting >> our couple riding their Limousine for lovely newlyweds 

The big surprise
Who participates
More than 10,000 post will go with them in their honeymoon:w00t:

Almost became crazy
Is this good idea or we should adjust the numbers 
Really wait more participants, ideas and opinions
You may be a reason in our smile
By the way sometimes used translator
Depending on your time and circumstances of our own life here you will find healing couple on this healing thread
Waiting for you to write any word with us
To rejoice and be happy together in our wonderful journey

Apologize >> I am suffering from a HARD time so I wrote this Post to forget:tears:
Thank you for your beautiful efforts:wub:

I wish everyone a life full of happiness and love:D

• Like 13

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss. "

CAnqqkVXEAA-StM.jpg

• Like 10