[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hi everyone, i am new here but have been silently lurking in these thread as well as in JCW and Healer threads!  I decided to not just stay as silent lurker because i am encouraged by your relentless dedication and loyalty to Changmin and jcw!  You guys rocks!  Your comments always put a smile in my daily life!!!!

been a fan of JCW since his SD days and of PMY i think i have watched all of her dramas!  And since Healer started and ended i have been shipping these two!  I dont really care if my friends calls me crazy hehehe...i like plunging in the delulu land hahaha...

i hope i will be able to stay regularly here since RL most of th time interferes with out internet life hahaha...

please be kind to me as i am still a baby herre and i am not an awesome writer just like all of you

• Like 18

Omo!! @Igotcaughtdancingagain! Welcome aboard this ship! Nice to see you here after reading your nice comments on my blog. Pls share your views and spazzing with us!

i have the exact same thought as you @Ahpheng that he should recycle that old IG photo. Hahaha. I am sure he will be posting soon.

this ship is sailing well. Lots of delurkers - wonderful day!

• Like 10

Guest aspram

Thank you all for the warm welcome :wub:. And @FleurdeLys101 LOL LOL Kdrama Veteran? :lol::D The golden rule is your first Kdrama is your first crush, so never ever ever ever forget it, and mine is Winter Sonata :lol:. I was starting watching Kdrama at a very young age, my mum always scold me back then.

Well, for uri couple i hope their relationship will going stronger through times. I'll come back here after finish reading this 355 pages thread, i still have soooo many things to catch up, must hurry.

Happy sailing!!! Cheers..

Guest adniRose

oh myyyy, the new IG update!! screams yayyy for bolder Minyoungie..:D 

still try my best to be logical here, so the korean message is for her korean fans (it's sad that they can't bid her farewell at the airport), but then the #ILoveU #missualready, isn't' it for certain someone.. i think it's pretty obvious that she's attached right now.. and i don't think her bf would like it if she post about the so symbolical MoruMoru island, well except if he's the right one that related with the island.. embarrassed4-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

good morning yerobun ... 

i almost faint to see the page move like what ??? 50 pages ... owh dear, gonna have panda eyes to backread. kkkkkkkk ... anyway good to see those postings back. i luv to backread from time to time and never tired of it. 

welcome aboard @kbee123 @Igotcaughtdancingagain @aspram , glad all of you decided to join spazzing the journey to moru moru island. Keep tight, the ship is on roller coaster. Just as i thought to go through @tehlimau FF ( better spare a goood few minutes without interuption to read and spazzz, i am borrowing my office time now aigooooo ... how crazy is that..gezzzzz this changmin really have haywiring my world ) BAMMMM minyoung IG just make me jawdropped and staring at it without blinking. This girl is trolling who ???? Still i am unable to digest this .... Ok @ReemKanabta she is getting up from the clingy boyfie in your greyest FF right ... im dead. Do let me read your latest. .. is it up yet ?? i need to run away from my colleague ..kkkkk palliiii 

• Like 10

@Igotcaughtdancingagain.. Aaah ur id so hard to write. But welcome aboard.. Nice to have longlasting wookie fan here..

@avi1003 I assume u not read Reem new ff yet.. I give u a hint. She say "do u want to know how was and I will miss u" to wookie.. And baam her ig update #missualready.. 

• Like 7

Sooooo glad... Finally we can see how Min Young bravely open her true feeling to public... Implicit... But for those who really,really support n love her, we know what exactly she felt... Her ig clues show us...  Oww,both Minyoungie n Wookie... How cute you are... Well we're not in delulu again ladies... It's real... They show n express the feeling as a love bird to their trully fans by updating their ig... Their face expression,their gesture,their words choice caption,even they wear some accecories repeateadly... Special gift... Yes,they are a lover... And they lurking as here ladies... Btw,is there any forum in other social media which talk about their relationship??? I found in FB,but nothing special. Only adding some acticles n photos about their recent activity... And in soompi maybe the only accurate forum who discuss n talk about them... That's why both of them lurking here... They dare to open their relationship slowly,eventhough implicit because of some considerations,after knew there are so many people who always support and love them... Only updating ig,but it talk loud... Oh,how pitty show they can freely expressing their feeling... People who are in love tend to express their feeling to other... But they have to hiding it... If you both think dating secretly is the best way,it's ok... But keep send us the shippers your clues... It's addictive for us the shippers,analyzing what implicit of their ig... Like what @amyR055 said in pg 352,about the song with lyric 'you say it best,when you say nothing at all'... It was from Ronan Keating,lead vocalist of boyband Boyzone,who sang solo for OST Notting Hill,played by Julia Robert n Huge Grant,in 1999... Well,the song really representating ChangMin,according me...

"When You Say Nothing At All" by Ronan Keating

It's amazing how you
Can speak right to my heart.
Without saying a word
You can light up the dark.

Try as I may, I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing.

[Chorus:]
The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me.
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me.
[Album version:] The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall.
[Live version:] The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall.
You say it best when you say nothing at all.

All day long I can hear
People talking out loud (oooh).
But when you hold me near (you hold me near)
You drown out the crowd (the crowd, the crowd).

Try as they may, they can never define
What's been said between your heart and mine.

The smile on your face
[Album version:] You say it best (you say it best) when you say nothing at all.
[Live version:] 'Cause you say it best (you say it best) when you say nothing at all.

The smile on your face
[Album version:] You say it best (you say it best) when you say nothing at all.
[Live version:] 'Cause you say it best (you say it best) when you say nothing at all.

(You say it best when you say nothing at all.
You say it best when you say nothing at all.)

That smile on your face,
[Album version:] The truth in your eyes,
[Live version:] The look in your eyes,
The touch of your hand

(You say it best when you say nothing at all.
You say it best when you say nothing at all.)

[Live version additional ending:]
The smile on your face,
The look in your eyes,
The touch of your hand

The film Notthing Hill,also tell us about the life of famous actress played by Julia Robert who fell in love with ordinary guy,played by Huge Grant... There is also a plot about the scandal of being a popular celebrity which impact with her carrier... But at the end,the lived happily ever after... And I really want it also happened to ChangMin... 

If you getting bored with Healer,you can watch this film as refference to know about the life of celebrity esp actress/actor...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notting_Hill_(film)

Or if you more interested with Korean drama,you can prefer 'The Greatest Love' of Dokkojin or 'Full House'... The drama are about celebrity life... Or any prefferance ladies,please share... I feel that I am interested to watch film/drama with story about celebrity life (esp actress/actor) now,because of ChangMin...

Btw welcome to all newbies... Ladies,we will have a lot of guess... This shipper will attract new shippers... And an advice from me,once you come to this thread,you will addict... It will difficult to you out... You'll trapped!!! Qeqeqe... So just enjoy it,because this ship will run sooo long... And don't forget to share you feeling to us...

Sorry if I'm too blabbering,talk too much and out of topic... ;):)

Edited by siptiamari
  • Like 14

Guest Voilla_amore

Oh dear......the threads were on FIRE...........

This ship move faster than anything else.......pheww.... Hi all new member....and all who still lurking. Come away...please join with us, we still have available room although president suit and suit, plus VIP already booked with the all our Healerites and Changminers......But we still have those master, and deluxe. This Ship guarantee a very enjoyable rides, where everyones can be happy, as our Captain Wookie and his beautiful mrs J2B always put a Fuel in every corner. Not to mention @tehlimau, @Ahpheng and @Reemkanabta always put the fire on, and becaming stronger.

So...welcome abroad all.....

tumblr_nol8ziVjYT1u98dbho1_500.gifI use ur beautiful pic fyeah....

Happy to meet you, and lets sail to our own Morumoru in Delulu Ocean.........

@Luvspartace That was the impression I had too when watching that interview. That reporter girl sounded a bit nervous maybe that's why he looked a bit relax. We know how important for him to make others feel comfortable around him right.

It was quite cute though when he avoided naming the girl's group but I do think he didn't really listen to girl's group songs because he is more into soulful and oldies  such as Lee Juck sunbaenim and Kim Kwang Seok. Those kind of songs.

I wish after each question she asked another related questions. Probing further but then it will look too pushy and could turn the interview into an awkward situation.

But good job to her, at least she asked a few good questions and the drama questions related to Healer only.

About that smile, I think even men will fall into that charming smile of his, like you just can't get angry when he flashes that kind of smile. lol

​I was rewatching the Sina interview last night and i got that vibes too @amyR055 .. yup that reporter girl was nervous from the sound of her voice and wookie eyes and body language also speaks .. no connection to the reporter i guess or rather he's not familiar with her. That's understandable because he's in foreign land and foreign reporter. His eyes almost reveal that he senses she was nervous and at times giving her his sweetest smile ( maybe to make her feel at ease ..owh aren't you sweat wookie) ... almost like ya girl, it's alright to ask. kkkkkk. see his head move to right and left whilst smiling. He was amused with her questions too . Aren't they repeated questions almost the same as his other interview ....soccers, RM, his criteria on how he choose his next project, his musical, weibo account, his ideal type ( goshhh that was asked almost on his every interview right ) ..... the lacking part is she did not touch about food, his fav topics hahahahah) 

thanks to @fyeahjcw gifs too

I saw him giving a nervous laugh first during the question about the girls group and second on answer to both ( his preferences of whether career woman and housewives)

errrrrr lastly wookie ya .. when the girl reporter warned of the next question to be a personal question and BAMMM minyoungi name pops out, do you really accept that as personal  ?? kkkkkkk ...aigoooo, why am i at that again. i can't let it go because i am trying to reason WHY you did not deny the connection. WAEEEE waeee

and you said about his smiles, what can I say it's just melting. Not only that, his voice too. about him not sure of making his own album .. owh please please do one of your own. his voice is justt soo beautiful and soothing. 

mmmmm tagging not working on me now :blink:

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

I mean his finger ring...

This is crazy....very.....This is what we call it a Mind game, they mixed our brain....and makes us so Delulu in point of no return.....but we all happy to do it.

They wear those finger ring in China ?...Huuh?...they want to say : China.....here we are, but we are taken.....so, don't get another idea....( is that the sign they gave ?)...

Cmmon.....those are a photoshoot for CECI China...which mean, that it will circulated in a huge amount there, all over China. And He wore those ring finger ? Well, it mean....Im not available anymore, Taken.......

Now, she do the same ? Post it in her instagram ?....well....well....well....

I mean, if we are sinle, we doesn't dare put a ring on those finger right ?.....Well, what I remember when I got engaged, my fiancee always check my finger....make sure his ring were there.Now, married.....still...hubby thinks that i shall wear it, both engagement and wedding ring....everywheere, even when take a bath....( worry, that some male ant got the wrong idea.....hahaha)

What I mean that both of them, in a foreign land, they wear it, as their safety net....the relationship. It likes you wear your Charm....because you were far away, and working in an entertainment it's not a jokes. The temptation are there...all those beautiful and handsome plus good body, sultry eyes around of you...so?....you wear it, and also to make your other partner feel that : he/she wear it, so they doesnt have any wrong idea that he/she are free, single and sexy.....aah, those were Suju son...mianhe...( he he he) 

well...what do you think all?....am I right ?

I knew something big was happening. I slept like 4h this night and as soon as I woke up, I knew I had to come to the thread. And boy, was I not wrong!! *DYING IN AN OCEAN OF HAPPINESS*

Sometimes, no... Everytime they post on IG, I try to tell myself that I'm really delulu and that I see too much into things. But it's getting enormous. Like as big as an elephant in the middle of the room.

Wookie in Busan then we got the #5hoursdrive hashtag from Youngie... (she still didn't tell us where she was... I thought about kidnapping Zzup to have the answer but the dog can't talk... xD Ah when I think that her dog must have the answers to all our questions, it drives me crazy lol! ...) :lol:

Youngie hashtagging #honey and then a friend of Wookie posting a pic with Wookie sitting in a restaurant named "Miel" (honey in french)

the reference to Healer... #isitmorumoruisland? 

I don't event talk about the #missyou tags, the tags talking about the weather (it seemed like a pingpong game #sunshine #windy #the weather is nice #the weather is good (!!) #spring and so on...!)

Min Young calling herself the Dancing Machine...

the sad faces of puppy when Min Young was away in Thailand... (#sleep doesn't come tonight)

Oh! And did I talk about their wavings the same day? Min Young waving just before Wookie left for China... And him waving back a few hours later to say he arrived safely Oô

That's what I can remember for now but I'm sure if I go through all their IG posts there are many more! Still trying to think that I am delulu but these two don't help with their HUGE hints. Days are passing by and less and less I think I'm delusional. And the fact that Youngie updates now regularly. It's been 4 years since I'm a fan of her and she hasn't been THAT MUCH present on SNS. (Thank you Wookie for having made her create an account on IG!) 

Well, as usual after a huge hint given by one of our two lovebirds, I need to take some time to breathe and to think!! 641468158.gifPlease keep spazzing chingus, I love being crazy with you ^.^

Welcome to all the delurkers!! Feels like more and more people sense that Changmin is real!!! 

11729g7.gif

1175vpd.gif

• Like 16

Hi...Odankltha...may i ask what ff r u all sending...seems like something funny...or something secret...can i join...

Hi too.. Firstly welcome to this wonderful ship dear.. About ff U can request to @ReemKanabta .She is the writer nim.. But with 1 condition, ofc u cant under 25 yo..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 6

I still in dizzy.. Have u guys get @ReemKanabta new ff??? Its just all in her ff really happen.. And reem u r awesome.. Their convo in ur ff really related with her ig update.. Did u send ur ff to uri couple too?? Did they tell u what to write?? Awesome awesome.. 

Miss the old reaction emo... Hiks..

​My dear @OdankItha thank you for advertising my latest FF, I told you I can read both of them as an open book, and actually I was going to include a part where he tricked her to delay her departure and then she ran late to the airport because he can't just let her go, how awesome that would be

I already sent my latest FF to some of you, who didn't get it and want it, please PM again, FYI, it's suitable for 25+ preferably married women, and people who like to read some RRR rated stuff, you've been warned :P

Everyone good morning/afternoon/night

Welcome to all new comers, my logic disappeared after Wookie posted his healer pad no caption pic, starting then I admit I lost it and dived deeper into delulu, which I don't believe is delulu anymore

@fyeahjcw OMO those gifs :w00t: look at how she looked at him in the second before her mischevious smile

• Like 8

@FleurdeLys101 Hahaha the struggle IS SO REAL.  It's never been real-er.  All the things you mentioned is seriously convincing…

@OdankItha I know, this is my first IRL ship in the Korean entertainment industry and my first time to join a shipper thread.  I don't know what I've gotten myself into but it feels good.  It feels right.  LOL.  I want to keep a sense of reality because if it doesn't happen, the disappointment that will naturally occur won't be as severe.  But it's hard not to be a believer after reading all the speculation and inference.

It's been 4 years since I'm a fan of her and she hasn't been THAT MUCH present on SNS. (Thank you Wookie for having made her create an account on IG!) ​

Was he really the one that got her to make an IG account?  That's awesome.  Also awesome: your entire post.  (Oh and I love your JCW Tumblr.  I spent a solid chunk of my time there last night and it helped ease my withdrawal symptoms lol.)

• Like 14