[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest lunarebina

"delivered (presents?) all the way to the airport but I couldn't see. im crying. please go back safely. ive received the lovely presents well. I'll be going #iloveyou #imissyoualready"

my brief translation. not exactly accurate xD

Guest aspram

Her ig update and her hashtag seems once again will give turbo power or even nuclear power that will make this ship drove certainty towards Moru Moru Island. Time to throwing confetti again?

And, hello everyone, i'm also new here. And Changmin is my first ship, even my first kdrama is Winter Sonata, and that's 13 years a go. LOL!! :P

@dandelionjd, as I was talking to @fleurdelys101, there's a possibility that MY got dropped off by someone and went through the VIP privileges area. 

@OdankItha, it looks like her usual ring just in the ring finger. But why choose to put it there, I don't know. She's probably trolling us shippers lol!!!

And she already missed that someone, but a lil bit disappointed since cant see her airport fashion. And no news from her fans club (pmy dc) meanwhile they have prepared to send her long ago.

• Like 11

@pnaysurfer84 it seem ur blabbering about airport yesterday really happen.. 

I still in dizzy.. Have u guys get @ReemKanabta new ff??? Its just all in her ff really happen.. And reem u r awesome.. Their convo in ur ff really related with her ig update.. Did u send ur ff to uri couple too?? Did they tell u what to write?? Awesome awesome.. 

Miss the old reaction emo... Hiks..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 9

Good morning Yeorobun, I had a shock seeing the thread jump 50 pages. I thought there was a wedding announcement so soon after I completed my fantasy honeymoon fic.

i am still nursing bad eyebags from staying up last night, and there are cries that my fic is too short? @ReemKanabta @fleurdelys101 @odankitha?! Writer's Cut? Lol. Any longer, I have to circulate it in private email just like Reem. Odank, the end for their happily ever after fic (it was just something special after all our spazzing) and not the end for other fics, lol!!

@fyeahjcw I am surprised you read it at work?! You want Healer season 2? Did you read my Healer 2 ff? I stopped at episode 4 - shall I continue that instead, Odank too?

and welcome to newbies @aspram and @kbee123 on this ship! Again, board at your own risk!

ahhh, MY's new IG fuel for our ship....are we going to get a pic of Wookie crying too that he misses her?! Waiting patiently.... Ahoy, all passengers on board!!!

• Like 11

Guest FleurdeLys101

Welcome @kbee123 and Kdrama veteran @aspram :D 

@tehlimau marriage announcement? Yes please. Hahaha Aigoo that'll be the day when there's going to be a thousand pages jump on the thread or even more. And no, I'm not backing down on my "Writer's Cut" request:P

Thank you for the welcome @labyrinth525, @Odankltha, @pnaysurfer84, @tehlimau, and @FleurdeLys101! :)  And welcome fellow newcomer @ashram!  

I went through a few pages of this thread and was delightfully entertained by everyone's suspicions and theories.  Y'all got me believing this is happening.  The realist and idealist in me are currently battling out where I should formally stand lol.

zlT1hV4.gif

I've been watching the Making Film videos and I just love how she leans her body against his.  Their body language doesn't lie.

• Like 13

Guest mywebfoot

@euk_z congrats for pregnant dear..

@tehlimau @ReemKanabta I love u guys... Still waiting for my another fav writer @mywebfoot.. Where r u... Still on vacation??? 

​Hehe I came back already. I WISH I were on vacation, does that count? 

Meanwhile I am drowning in work. Even when I have free time my mind is wrapped up in work. So I've basically stopped writing ANYTHING for lack of mind space. I just wrote about it here, so please have a look. From now on, even if I do write it won't be anything ambitious any more. Not for a long while. :(

Guest FleurdeLys101

@kbee123 The struggle is real eh?:D

Hahaha Aigoo I was battling with myself for the longest time too and just publicly went full delulu when the Sina interview of Wookie came out.  I always like to back up my giddiness with observable facts and clues and this ship never fails to give you that. Case in point the "miss you" hashtag series. And just recently the Morumoru tag. Oh and don't forget the "double dae,"  'I'm willing to date a celeb" and the "I'm not tired of the skinship" series. :w00t:

Happy spazzing!

@mywebfoot hiks.. Sad to hear it. But still thank u for always entertaint us with ff series. If one day u come back again dont forget to let me know. Hugs..

@kbee123 I'm the realistic one too. That why it took time for me to join this ship. Never had an otp from drama before. (The only ship that I join was from wgm cause their interaction seem real to me). But after Healer ended Im fully join this ship cause I had my gut feeling that their interaction is real too. So lets enjoy our ship together. Soon.. I hope we'll have a celebration party..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 9

oh @mywebfoot happy to see you here, but very sad to hear the end of TNOM. I was enjoying the series very much. But I understand where you are coming from, especially about the part where the last thing you want to see and touch after a long day at work is the laptop. I have been there. So now, I type my ffs painfully on my iPad. Lol. Regardless of your workload, hope to continue seeing you around here or at the Healer thread, remember to join us when the DVD comes out in June - surely, many new things to talk about.

aish, @FleurdeLys101 and @OdankItha you guys are incorrigible. I will never say never. Who know when MY wears another pink bikini and talks about Moru Moru I will be inspired again. For now, let's just keep the fantasy sequence as it is. 

I think I shall return to writing Healer, and wait for DVD to come out before proceeding with the rest?! Hmmm....

• Like 12