[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@tianashi please dont quote the videos or pictures/gifs or else we will get a warning from the moderators.
So I see some want to name our couple SooShin and others ChangMin. What will it be? I like them both :P.
Their kiss scene was uploaded yesterday on KBS channel on youtube and it already has almost reached 14.000views! They're getting more and more recognition so happy for them :)
http://youtu.be/37zrwjGRz-0

• Like 2

marie67 said: @tianashi please dont quote the videos or pictures/gifs or else we will get a warning from the moderators.
So I see some want to name our couple SooShin and others ChangMin. What will it be? I like them both :P.
Their kiss scene was uploaded yesterday on KBS channel on youtube and it already has almost reached 14.000views! They're getting more and more recognition so happy for them :)

• Like 2

Ok I hope you guys didnt go crazy with me changing the thread name every 5secs. It was difficult, and if you guys still prefer another title or another lay-out for the title, please tell me so.
Wish everybody a very Happy New Year and hopefully our Healer couple will get closer and get higher ratings :) 

• Like 2

I made some screencaps when PMY won her award. Look at how touching her speech was:

Gz8MjCC.jpg

Look at how he is looking at her <3 
oRjMzso.jpg

And when PMY says: and OUR Ji Chang Wookssi: She looks so thankful and lovely at him
WSpmS2Q.jpg

And his face when he hears her thanking him and calling him like that:
wlcvjn1.jpg

And when she says she LOVES her fans and her staff as well (at the word sarangheo his eyes get sparks and they shine :P
EzpYMyN.jpg

And still:
Qi6R9XT.jpg

• Like 5

Guest FRILLYOBJECT

Aww..those picture of JCW looking at PMY...
It's the look of healer..looking at CYS...
Like...feeling proud of his girl~~~

It's call the look of love~

wahhh it's glad to join this shipper. Hi chingus, first time posting here... i'm just curious, as I know PMY is older than JCW, how JCW calls PMY? can anyone enlighten me? does he call PMY by calling her name or noona? (maybe it's not important but i am just curious ) :\">

• Like 1