Kaley Cuoco Defends Surgery: I Did Not Get a Nose Job!

sugarplum892

The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco recently went under the knife for sinus surgery, and took to her Instagram on Monday to blast rumors that she actually got a nose job instead.
"For those haters out there who are gonna hate hate hate no matter what, let me inform you that I have not been able to breathe through my nose like a normal human being in years," the 29-year-old actress wrote. "This surgery is changing my life. With that being said, if I DID get a nose job, (which I didn't) I would be shouting that from the rooftops as well ."

She also explained that the procedure is something she's been putting off for some time. "I have been putting sinus surgery off for year, and I finally did [it]," she Instagrammed along with some recovery pics and her dogs.

Kaley has indeed been open about plastic surgery in the past, specifically about getting breast implants when she turned 18.
"[it's the] best decision I ever made," she told Cosmopolitan magazine in April.
"I love them," she added to ET at the Los Angeles premiere of Authors Anonymous later that month. "I'm super happy. I would do it again in a heartbeat."
As for her current sinus surgery, Kaley's recovering nicely thanks to her supportive husband Ryan Sweeting.
"Coming out of sinus surgery and the first thing I see is my beautiful angel of a man, he's right there. Always," she gushed Friday on Instagram. "He's taking amazing care of me. ☺️I love my noodle. He's perfection. "

Source

Archived