Byun Yo Han 변요한

Hai~! Woah the thread is still new ^ ^ im a new fan of byun yohan. He caught my eyes a lot in his upcoming drama with jihyo. Hope his fanbase increase after the premiere of ex-gf club! The drama hasnt started yet he's killing me everytime he smiles :((

@lvbyh hi chingu im also from msia ;)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lvbyh

@meemaggi hai, my friend, welcome to this thread. Haha, you would be attracted to this guy once you know about him. I like him since 'Misaeng '. You may go check his movie or interview to learn more about him.

;)

@lvbyh i know him from misaeng tbh. But i stop half way watching misaeng because im quite busy with college#matriculation dont provide wifi at room >.< However this monday will be the last day i stay here so im gonna dig everything about him later :D i cant wait wee~

Name: 변요한/ Byun Yo Han
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1986-Apr-29 (age 28)
Birthplace: Korea
Debut: Working on Saturday
Talent agency: Saram Entertainment

TV Shows
Ex-Girlfriend Club (tvN, 2015)
Misaeng (tvN, 2014)

Movies
Madonna (마돈나) as Hyuk Gyu (2014)
Socialphobia (소셜포비아) as Ji Woong (2014)
No Tears for the Dead as Joon Gi (2014)
Tinker Ticker (들개) as Jeong Gu (2013)
세개의 거울 as a Stalker (2013)
Cold Eyes as M3 (2013)
까마귀 소년 as Bum Joon (범준) (2012)
The Night of the Witness (목격자의 밤) as Ji Hoon (2012)
Dear Catastrophe (재난 영화) as Yohan 2011
Working on Saturday (토요근무) as Do Yun (2011)

Education: Korea national University of Arts (Acting Major)

Song Ji Hyo Compares Boyfriends Gary and Byun Yo Han

On April 30, tvN‘s new Friday-Saturday drama “Ex-Girlfriend Club” held a press conference at Youngdeungpo Time Square in Seoul. Song Ji HyoByun Yo HanLee Yoon JiJang Ji EunRyu Hwa Young, and PD Kwon Seok Jang were present while Park Kyung Lim emceed.

A reporter asked Song Ji Hyo, “Isn’t Gary jealous?” to which the actress replies, “I meet [Byun] Yo Han every day besides Monday and Tuesday. If Gary feels like an ex-boyfriend, then [Byun] Yo Han feels like a new shooting comet.”

She continues, “I recently filmed with [Gary] oppa and he told me good things [about my drama]. That he thinks it will be fun. After seeing me with Yo Han, he said we look good together. He supported me. Thank you, oppa.”

Meanwhile, “Ex-Girlfriend Club” is about popular webtoon writer Bang Myung Soo (Byun Yo Han) and his romance with film producer Kim Soo Jin (Song Ji Hyo) as they make his stories about his ex-girlfriends into a film. The drama is set to air after “Super Daddy 10” ends on May 8 every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. KST.
Source (1)

May 4, 2015

Byun Yo-han considers new role in TV drama

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150504

South Korean actor Byun Yo-han is considering a new role in SBS’ upcoming historical drama “Six Dragons fly,” local media reported Monday. 

Byun’s agency Saram Entertainment told a local media outlet that Byun got a casting offer for the SBS drama and he is now reviewing the offer with interest.

He was offered the role of Lee Bang-ji, a master swordsman in the late Goryeo Dynasty.

The 29-year-old actor is drawing keen attention from Korean drama buffs as his participation will mark his first appearance in a terrestrial TV network series since his debut. Byun became popular from the tvN drama “Misaeng” last year.

Other high-profile actors including Yoo Ah-in and Kim Myung-min are strong candidates for lead roles in the drama, according to reports. Yoo and Kim are in talks to play Lee Bang-won and Jeong Do-jeon, respectively. 

Producer Shin Kyung-soo and scriptwriters Kim Young-hyun and Park Sang-yeon, who worked together for a SBS historical drama “Deep Rooted Tree” in 2011, are set to pair up once again for “Six Dragons Fly.” 

Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

Archived